Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Politics / Random Posts

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat > Chit Chat - Music

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials
ABC's Schooled Gets Full Sophomore Year; Pop TV Rings in the New Year with Schitt's Creek
Special Guest Hosts on Late Late Show; A Very COZI Christmas Marathon on COZI TV
Roseanne Coming to COZI TV in January; Comedy Central Brings Back 31 Days of Holiday Survival
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 2, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: A Look at the Party of Five Reboot; The Simpsons Not Ending Soon, Says Producer
Dove Channel Brings Out Holiday Classics; CW Gets DC Universe Series with Sitcom Star

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 08-23-2002, 01:06 AM   #1
TMC
Forum Celebrity

Exclamation Top 20 Moments In MTV Video Music Award History

20. Paul McCartney jokingly refers to Lauryn Hill as "Lawrence Hill" while reading off the winning of the Best Video of the Year during the 1999 VMAs.

19. Kris Novoselic of Nirvana gets bumped on the head by his own bass while performing "Lithuim" while in hopes of completing a trick in which the thrown bass would be caught in mid-air during the 1992 VMAs.

18. Prince decides to show the world the "backside" (think of Marilyn Manson's 1997 performance with panties) of his cut-out pants during the 1991 VMAs.

17. Garth Algar of "Wayne's World" fame plays the drums with U2 while via satellite during the 1992 VMAs.

16. The Red Hot Chilli Peppers invite a horde load of friends onstage during their performance at the 1992 VMAs.

15. Britney Spears performs a big time striptease to a remix of "Ooops! I Did it Again" during the 2000 VMAs.

14. Fiona Apple delivers a rather bizarre and/or alarming acceptance speech for Best New Artist during the 1997 VMAs.

13. Marilyn Manson and his exposed butt under a griddle close out the 1997 VMAs with "The Beautiful People."

12. Beastie Boys "spokesman" Nathaniel Hornblower suddenly interupts REM's acceptance speech for Best Direction during the 1994 VMAs.

11. 1985 VMA host Eddie Murphy searches for a "co-host" as he quest even leads him to the bathroom at one point.

10. Snoop Doggy Dogg sports a Shirley Temple-like perm while rolling out in a wheelchair to perform "Murder Was the Case" during the 1994 VMAs. Ironically enough, Snoop was facing murder charges (which he later got aquitted of) roughly this same period of time.

9. Lil' Kim sports a purple "pasty" to cover up her intentionally exposed left booby (which was playfully jiggled by Diana Ross in the process) at the 1999 VMAs.

8. Tim C. of Rage Against the Machine suddenly decides to climb up a huge prop behind the podium during the 2000 VMAs.

7. Howard Stern makes a big *stink* as Fartman at the 1992 VMAs.

6. Sean "Puff Daddy/P. Diddy" Combs is joined by Gordon "Sting" Sumner in his performance of "I'll Be Missing You" during the 1997 VMAs.

5. David Lee Roth reunites with Van Halen during the 1996 VMAs only to get kicked out a few days later.

4. Paul "Pee-Wee Herman" Reubens makes a surprise enterance at the start of the 1991 VMAs while coming off the heels of his much publized arrest for "indicent exposure."

3. Andrew Dice Clay gets banished after MTV finds his stand-up comedy act a little too risque for even the VMAs to handle in 1989.

2. Michael Jackson & Lisa Marie Presley try to justify their new "marriage" by openingly kissing on stage at the start of the 1994 VMAs.

1. Madonna roles around in a white wedding dress while performing "Like a Virgin" at the first ever VMA show in 1984.
TMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2002, 02:55 PM   #2
Swimfan85

hahah sweetttttt i saw some of those actually on mtv
Swimfan85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2002, 04:30 PM   #3
°Bubbly Blonde°
<3

Send a message via AIM to °Bubbly Blonde° Send a message via Yahoo to °Bubbly Blonde°
Talking

hehe, what about that guy who climbed to the top of one of the decorations while Limp Bizkit was getting his award! I thought that was hilarious! Hehe, Lil Kim wearing that pasted purple shell over her nipple, and Diana Ross coming out and jiggling Kim's boob on stage, will forever be sketched in my mind. Oh and I loved the performance with P. Diddy and Sting! The micheal jackson kiss was just...ewwww....and madonna should be no. 1 cuz she is.

¤ Courtney ¤

-random quotes-

Fashion is Architecture: it is a matter of proportions - Coco Chanel

We are all born sexual creatures, thank God, but it's a pity so many people despise and crush this natural gift. - Marilyn Monroe

I love sluts; they're the nicest people in the world. -Manolo

I love Los Angeles. I love Hollywood. They're beautiful. Everybody's plastic, but I love plastic. I want to be plastic. - Andy Warhol
°Bubbly Blonde° is offline   Reply With Quote