Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries > All Other Cases

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

77th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominees; Hugh Laurie HBO Comedy Set for January
Remembering René Auberjonois of Benson; Brady Bunch Star to Give Tour of White House on HGTV
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 9, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: New Sitcom from Chuck Lorre Under Development at CBS; Remembering Legendary TV Producer Leonard Goldberg
Fri-Yay: The Good Place Nearing the End; TBS Orders More Misery Index
Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials
ABC's Schooled Gets Full Sophomore Year; Pop TV Rings in the New Year with Schitt's Creek

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 04-24-2007, 04:15 PM   #1
searchforcharles
Denise Allan
Occasional Poster

Default searchforcharles k j horvath-allan missing since 1989 from Kelowna BC Canada

In the summer of 1989 - Charles then age 20 was back packing across Canada, his last port of call was Kelowna British Columbia.
Charles was last seen alive in The Livewrie Nightclub in August 1989 by a friend.
Unsolved Mysteries featured the story 'Canadian Camper' which aired on 12 Jan 1994.
We are still no closer to finding his remains or who took him from our lives.

If anyone anywhere can assist in bringing closure for Charles' family; please contact:
Corpl Lisa CULLEN - Serious Crime Unit - Kelowna Detachment, 350 Doyle Ave, Kelowna, BC, Canada.
or his mom:
Denise Allan: email 'searchforcharles@hotmail.co.uk'
Flat 18 Aspen Hse Ct, RICHMOND, TW9 3BY, Surrey, UK
Tel 011 44 208 332 6776

Last edited by searchforcharles; 08-09-2008 at 07:17 AM.
searchforcharles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2007, 04:30 PM   #2
crystaldawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by searchforcharles
In the summer of 1989 - Charles then age 20 was back packing across Canada, his last port of call was Kelowna British Columbia.
Charles was last seen alive in The Livewrie Nightclub in August 1989 by a friend.
Unsolved Mysteries featured the story 'Canadian Camper' which aired on 12 Jan 1994.
We are still no closer to finding his remains or who took him from our lives.

If anyone anywhere can assist in bringing closure for Charles' family; please contact:
Const Lisa CULLEN - Kelowna Detachment, 350 Doyle Ave, Kelowna, BC, Canada.
or his mom:
Denise Allan: email 'searchforcharles@hotmail.co.uk'
Flat 18 Aspen Hse Ct, RICHMOND, TW9 3BY, Surrey, UK
Tel 011 44 208 332 6776
Thanks for posting. I recently acquired the Charles Horvath segment and I must say it is one of the most fascinating (and sad) cases UM has profiled. Are you a member of Charles' family? Actually if you'll search the UM board on this site you will find at least one thread concerning his case. I certainly hope his family will be able to find out what happened to him.
crystaldawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 06:43 PM   #3
connieallbright
Frequent Poster

is this episode available on any of the viewer-made 'best of' dvds?
connieallbright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2007, 07:18 PM   #4
crystaldawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by connieallbright
is this episode available on any of the viewer-made 'best of' dvds?
Yes, volume 7.
crystaldawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 05:21 PM   #5
searchforcharles
Denise Allan
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaldawn
Thanks for posting. I recently acquired the Charles Horvath segment and I must say it is one of the most fascinating (and sad) cases UM has profiled. Are you a member of Charles' family? Actually if you'll search the UM board on this site you will find at least one thread concerning his case. I certainly hope his family will be able to find out what happened to him.
I am Charles' mom Denise ALLAN and have been actively searching for my lost son for more than 18 years.
Thank you for your interest in his case. I will keep on searching until I find him. His Nana, my Mom died last year without ever knowing where her only Grandson's remains lie. It was heartbreaking to watch her. If anyone out there met him or knows the answer please contact me: searchforcharles@hotmail.co.uk Tel 011 44 208 332 6776
Old 05-24-2008, 01:36 AM   #6
Tighthead
Frequent Poster

I heard today on the radio that Denise Allan is making another trip to Kelowna...
Tighthead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 07:23 AM   #7
searchforcharles
Denise Allan
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Thank You for caring. I am Denise Alan - mom of Charles Karoly John Horvath-Allan born Aug 21 1968 Cochenour Ontario Canada.

The Serious Crime Unit of the Kelowna Detachment now acknowledge they believe Charles to be dead.

I have just returned from Kelowna - 19th Aniversary since Charles went missing from Kelowna.

His Nana (my mother) sadly passed away never knowing the fate of her only grandson Charles.

Next year I shall be 60 years old - the journies across the World to Kelowna are gruelling - I do not know if I shall be able to go again.

Someone, somewhere knows the fate of my only son - please tell so that we can have some peace - 19 years I have been searching.
Old 08-09-2008, 07:29 AM   #8
searchforcharles
Denise Allan
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tighthead
I heard today on the radio that Denise Allan is making another trip to Kelowna...
Yes I have recently returned from Kelowna - 19th Aniversary since Charles went missing.

The Kelowna Chapter of the Compassionate Friends have had Charles' name engraved on their Brevity Wall in the Kelowna Cemetery - 10 May 2008 (Mothers Day Weekend in Canada).

I spent a great deal of time meeting with Corpl Lisa CULLEN - SCU - who now is in charges of Charles' file. I do hope that she is able to close the file and find where Charles' remains lie.

Thank you for caring about
Charles k j Horvath-Allan born 21 Aug 1968-
went missing from Kelowna British Columbia Canada in 1989
Old 08-30-2008, 07:16 PM   #9
searchforcharles
Denise Allan
Occasional Poster

Quote:
I am not sure if I have already replied, forgive me if this is a duplicate. I am Denise Allan, mom to Charles Horvath - and have been searching for my lost son for 19 years.
Please help find Charles.
Old 08-30-2008, 07:19 PM   #10
searchforcharles
Denise Allan
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tighthead
Thank you for being in tune with the Media Releases re my seaching for my lost son Charles Horvath.

If anyone has any information: please contact his mom or Copl Lisa Cullen - Serious Crime Unit - Kelowna Detachment 350 Doyle Ave, Kelowna,British Columbia, Canada Tel 250 470 6329 email:lisa.CULLEN@rcmp-grc.gc.ca