Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

The Simpsons links at Sitcoms Online / The Simpsons Photo Gallery

The Simpsons - The Complete First Season

Buy The Simpsons - The Complete First Season on DVD
The Simpsons - The Complete Second Season

Buy The Simpsons - The Complete Second Season on DVD
The Simpsons - The Complete Third Season

Buy The Simpsons - The Complete Third Season on DVD
The Simpsons - The Complete Fourth Season

Buy The Simpsons - The Complete Fourth Season on DVD
The Simpsons - The Complete Fifth Season

Buy The Simpsons - The Complete Fifth Season on DVD
The Simpsons - The Complete Sixth Season

Buy The Simpsons - The Complete Sixth Season on DVD
The Simpsons - The Complete Seventh Season

Buy The Simpsons - The Complete Seventh Season on DVD
The Simpsons - The Complete Eighth Season

Buy The Simpsons - The Complete Eighth Season on DVD
The Simpsons - The Complete Ninth Season

Buy The Simpsons - The Complete Ninth Season on DVD
The Simpsons - The Complete Tenth Season

Buy The Simpsons - The Complete Tenth Season on DVD
The Simpsons - The Eleventh Season

Buy The Simpsons - The Eleventh Season on DVD
The Simpsons - The Twelfth Season

Buy The Simpsons - The Twelfth Season on DVD
The Simpsons - The Thirteenth Season

Buy The Simpsons - The Thirteenth Season on DVD
(Blu-ray)
The Simpsons - The Fourteenth Season

Buy The Simpsons - The Fourteenth Season on DVD
(Blu-ray)
The Simpsons - The Fifteenth Season

Buy The Simpsons - The Fifteenth Season on DVD
(Blu-ray)
The Simpsons - The Sixteenth Season

Buy The Simpsons - The Sixteenth Season on DVD
(Blu-ray)
The Simpsons - The Complete Twentieth Season

Buy The Simpsons - The Twentieth Season on DVD
(Blu-ray)

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Cartoons/Animated Series > The Simpsons

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: The Good Place Nearing the End; TBS Orders More Misery Index
Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials
ABC's Schooled Gets Full Sophomore Year; Pop TV Rings in the New Year with Schitt's Creek
Special Guest Hosts on Late Late Show; A Very COZI Christmas Marathon on COZI TV
Roseanne Coming to COZI TV in January; Comedy Central Brings Back 31 Days of Holiday Survival
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 2, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: A Look at the Party of Five Reboot; The Simpsons Not Ending Soon, Says Producer

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 11-04-2001, 07:52 PM   #1
Wildchats
Me
Forum Regular

Exclamation The Final Episode Of Simpsons!!!!!!!!!!

I am a great person to predict great endings of shows!!

Character enders:

Marge: Marge will propbrobly go to Night School in several episodes and graduate to persue a "real carreer"

Homer: Homer will be still stupid as always and funny as always...the way he began he will end

Bart: Bart will almost fail 4th grade again!!! But will impress the teacher by studying and becoming a Lisa for the firs time ever!(LOL) Then he will be happy to be out of Krabapple's class, but doesnt know that she is moving up to higher places, by becoming the 5th grade teacher!!!

Lisa: Lisa will possibly enter a contest of some sort and win a scholarship to a famous brilliant girls' school like on the facts of life, but this girls school will be $$$$$ and she will get in for free! She will get everything she has always wanted....Horse, new Saxaphone, and a friend finally!

Moe: Moe will invent a new drink and get rich off it and sell the bar, but Homer will buy it afte Grandpa Simpson dies and leaves him his last $$$. Moe moves to Vegas and makes a new bar and will be very $$$

Barney: Regular customer in last episode. Lazy, sluggy as always.

Principal Skinner: Marries Krabapple after his mother dies.

Mrs. Krabaple: Marries Skinner, and becomes 5th grade teacher: Bart's worst nightmare!

Smithers: Smithers admit he's gay (Like Ellen did) He asks Mr. Burns outon a date, but Burns dies in his chair with his back turned from him as they are fighting and Smithes confeses his love for him. Smithers becomes the owner of the plant and hires a co-mamnager who looks just like Burns himslef!!!!!!

Burns: Dies as Smithers says: I'm sorry sir, I have a confession...I'm (Dies)!! LOL!!!

Apu: Wins on a scratch ticket and sells Quickie mart and moves back to India and builds the mansion of his dreams!!!

Krusty: Has his final episode /Itchy and scratchy final episode and retires and moves to Tiowanna!!!

Slideshow: Escape from jail and tries to shoot Krusty in his last episode, but the cannon faces in his direction and kills him.

Patty/Selma: Win sister wheel of fortune and win $50,000 total and divde it and get make-overs, dates, and proposals!!!!

Milhouse: Not much will happen to him. Hie will be the same old self

Ralph/Chief Wiggim: Ralph doesnt want Lisa to move but she does anyways, then a girl look alike , just like Lisa, and has attitude of Ralph, dates him and Cheif Wiggim is happy!

Deaths:

Burns
Grandpa
Mother Skinner
Slideshow Bob

This will be like a 2hr final simpsons!!! 4 episodes in one as they will air in repeats!!! LOL
Wildchats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2001, 08:09 PM   #2
Truth
•°·Alien Believer·°•

Send a message via AIM to Truth
Those are some good predictions...

------------------
World Sitcom Awards! Vote Now!
Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2002, 01:07 PM   #3
RainMan
Banned
Banned!!

Location: Churdan, Iowa USA (Wish it was the UK so I could go to Holmfirth, West Yorkshire to see the cast of Last of the Summer Wine!)
Send a message via ICQ to RainMan Send a message via AIM to RainMan Send a message via Yahoo to RainMan
Wink Predictions....

Yes I will have to agree. That would be a great series end! I think it is time for The Simpsons' to end anyways. You should send these predictions to FOX Studios or something. They would really be pleased!

Cordially,
Nathan Bush
"The Rain Man"
RainMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2002, 03:18 PM   #4
Céline

Thumbs up Great predictions!!!

But,what's going to happen to Ned Flander and reverend Lovejoy?I think it's the only two that you forgot
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2002, 06:11 PM   #5
Slippery Dan
His Majesty
Forum Regular

That reminds me, I remember April Fools day 1993 when the Simpsons had that episode where Bart's beer can prank put Homer in the hospital, in the TV Guide advertisement (obviously as a joke),it said that that is the Simpsons's final episode. I actually believed that and started telling people in school that. Nine years later, I still feel like an ass.
Slippery Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2002, 06:12 AM   #6
Wildchats
Me
Forum Regular

Ned Flanders will of course, marry that girl that came into his life after Maude died.

Reverend Lovejoy....Um...I have no clue about him. He doesn't seem that improtant. He'll perform the ceremony I guess.

Bart will probrobly pull another prank at the church to piss him off like old times. Maybe he'll get a heart attack and come face with God, who tells him the future of springfeilds charcters in the years to come, and then tells everyone the story when he is alove and released from the hospital

THATS ALL I CAN THINK OF
Old 03-18-2002, 10:25 AM   #7
RainMan
Banned
Banned!!

Location: Churdan, Iowa USA (Wish it was the UK so I could go to Holmfirth, West Yorkshire to see the cast of Last of the Summer Wine!)
Send a message via ICQ to RainMan Send a message via AIM to RainMan Send a message via Yahoo to RainMan
Exclamation The Simpsons

I don't think Bart can have a Heart Attack since he is only ten years old...unless he has a disease. And plus Bart wouldn't go to Heaven he would go to hell. Remember episode 28? Where Mr. Burns Hit him with a car and he spit off of the escalator? He's probly banned from Heaven forever.

Cordially,
Nathan Bush
"The Rain Man"
Attached Images

RainMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2002, 04:01 PM   #8
Céline

That's a great!I agree for reverend Lovejoy is not an important person anyway.I was curious about what could happen to Neddy.Or, he could meet an exact repliqua of Maude who comes out from no where,her cousin may be
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2002, 05:45 PM   #9
MelMAC4LIFE
Occasional Poster

Thumbs up

All of it sounds good to me, but I think Millhouse will finally come out and tell Lisa he has a crush on her. When she rejects him, that's when he turns gay (because they hint he has homosexual tendencies anyway, Remember when that man mistakes millhouses' permanent record for Bart's, and talks about him being gay???) So that's what I think.

Also, Is this the last season? I hope not...How many more are there??
MelMAC4LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2010, 11:34 PM   #10
sixfingers
John Alan Elson

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelMAC4LIFE
Also, Is this the last season? I hope not...How many more are there??
Off hand, I'd say at least another nine!
sixfingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 10:55 PM   #11
TMC
Forum Celebrity

The Simpsons: 10 Potential Ways It Could End
TMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 11:19 PM   #12
Wildchats
Me
Forum Regular

Wow, I can't believe this thread has been up here for years! Back in 2001 I wrote my preditions and it's now 2015!

Something tells me we will be getting an episode that deals with a "loop" when the show indeed ends. It's Christmastime, most likely, the Simpsons has a short final send off season, and its series finale airs in December of whatever year they get cancelled in.

My guess, it will most likely star Marge, Homer, Lisa, Bart and Maggie mostly. Maybe events leading up to the "Christmas performance" will be dealt with in the series finale. It's December, and the episode could be of them visiting Grandpa at the nursing home, maybe the home has some sort of Christmas thing going on. We could also see Homer at work at the plant and then at Moe's bar. Lisa could be rehearsing her fire throwing thing early into the episode. If done right, they would have to avoid Bart in class and also any scenes involving Ned Flanders and his family. I think if they loop it in the end, those characters would not be written into the final show in any way.

So the last episode would be mostly about Christmas, the family going to the home to see Grandpa and his friends during a Christmas get together with the families, Lisa rehearsing her act for the upcoming play, Bart being a mean kid and changing words to Christmas songs, annoying Homer, and of course, the regular locations such as the Power Plant and Moe's Tavern, which we get to see one last time. The final scene would probably take place in the living room as they are ready to leave for the Christmas performance at the school. Homer and Marge talk about family and they all share a hug before leaving. Something sweet like that.

That loop would mean that the Simpson's had no end. It just went on and on and on and the kids never aged after 26+ seasons as of now. When the show reached 365 episodes back in the days of God knows when, my guess was they were going to say a whole year had gone by at that point and maybe aged them by then. They didn't. Even if it made no sense, even if they just put Bart in 5th grade and Lisa in 3rd, but they didn't. Even making Maggie speak finally, they didn't. I knew at that point the Simpson's is just a show that just goes on and on and on and nobody ever ages except in fantasy sequences of the future.

For a series finale, I doubt we will be getting that in any way. Chances are we will be getting that "Loop" but it's going to be what happens in that episode before the Christmas Performance that will be interesting. It probably won't be anything huge, really, and would have to be done right, avoiding the Flanders family and Mrs. Krabapel in any way so the loop could make sense. The Simpson's just reach a final point where they go back to the beginning in the end, and that's what this final episode most likely will be like if they go ahead with it.

My ending, however, would be slightly different today...

I would say in my own ending, Mr. Burns does die, as I predicted years ago. He dies and Homer is somehow made manager at the plant, not Smither's. Due to his stupidity, he hires Lisa to help him out and assist him as Smithers probably won't be up to doing it and would be grieving over the death of the man he loved so much or probably will be buried alive with him as he mentioned years ago in an episode. No, probably not that, but Smither's would probably leave and go into making more musicals like the one he did with Malibu Stacy. The plant begins to suffer because of Homer's stupidity and Lisa saves it somehow, making him look good in the end. That alone, would probably make a good series finale.

Other episodes leading up to the series finale of a final season would deal with the remaining characters going through final storylines...

Ned Flanders: I said it before, that woman comes back into his life. The church singer. After two, yes, two wives passed on Ned, the church singer researches him online and sees his name on Edna's obituary and returns to Springfield and the two marry.

Principal Skinner: I want to say he retires from being Principal.

Grandpa: They most likely won't kill him off. He'll probably just be the same old Grandpa.

Krusty: Did he retire YET?! I know his father died, but did he officially retire YET?! His final apearance should indeed be his official retirement.

Sideshow Bob: A final appearance where he's killed, just as I predicted years ago.

Burns: Dies, leaves Homer the Power Plant.

Smithers: Leaves Springfield to make more musicals.

Last edited by Wildchats; 05-03-2015 at 11:38 PM.
Old 05-04-2015, 03:18 PM   #13
king of comedy

good choices
king of comedy is offline   Reply With Quote