Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: New Sitcom from Chuck Lorre Under Development at CBS; Remembering Legendary TV Producer Leonard Goldberg
Fri-Yay: The Good Place Nearing the End; TBS Orders More Misery Index
Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials
ABC's Schooled Gets Full Sophomore Year; Pop TV Rings in the New Year with Schitt's Creek
Special Guest Hosts on Late Late Show; A Very COZI Christmas Marathon on COZI TV
Roseanne Coming to COZI TV in January; Comedy Central Brings Back 31 Days of Holiday Survival
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 2, 2019)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 09-08-2006, 12:10 AM   #46
marvelousmarcus
Frequent Poster

Webster??? Give me a break, I've had several people trying to trade me that set. Stewing, I think NOT! Thankful, very much so. I rate it right at Beauty & The Beast which is just takening up space in my collection. WHAT was I thinking????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
marvelousmarcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 04:43 AM   #47
down2ozz
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loren
regardless its not like hockey is a sport

its the cold version of soccer
i always find it humorous when people say soccer isn't a sport, especially if they went out there and tried it for 5 minutes they would probably keel over having a heart attack. i'm not going to get into a huge soccer debate, you either love it or hate it in the u.s., but there is a reason that it is the biggest sport in the world, not baseball or football.

Quote:
hockey is very important

thats why the stanley cup finals

was THE lowest rated shows ever in tv history

there were reasons behind it being rated so low. it was the season after a long strike(if you go back and look at how well baseball attendance and viewing was after the strike in 94 i'm sure it was a lot different than it is now) , the teams that were in it, and espn doesn't have any of the games anymore. the games are only on 1 channel except the playoffs and most of last season a lot of providers didn't even have that channel. i could make excuses for it all day. it's never going to compare with one of the major sports in the u.s. but it will rebound ratings wise
down2ozz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 04:35 PM   #48
JOEY1727
did i do that?
Forum Regular

Oh No heres a few good ones

heres some emails he left me..1st of all,, i never put him on the bad trader list..

From : Abblessed316@aol.com | Save to Address Book | Block Sender

To : joey1727@juno.com

Subject : tape trading

Date : Wed, Sep 06, 2006 01:43 PM

Move message to...InboxJunk MailTrash [ Printable Version ]

Click here to display images in this message or edit your settings for all messages.
External Images and objects in this message have been blocked. What's this?

can you talk to the moderater and tell them to take me of the bad traders list you got me in to this you gotta get me out.

i looked on the sitcoms online tape trading message board and i looked at the rules and it said do not post someone unless they have been on here for three months i just started on the sitcomes online message baord i have not been on the tape tading message board for three months so that means you have to take me of the bad traders list remember a rule is a rule.

thats not my fault you have been scamed but you have no right to put me on the bad traders list because i did not want to send first i dond want to be on the bad list and or the good list i just want you to take me of the bad list i just found out that tape trading is illigal i dont want to do somthing illigal so you take me of the bad list how do i know you are not a scammer i can give you the complete series of webster and you might not want to send the different strokes 3rd season.

p.s take me of the bad traders list because i had i should put you on the bad traders list for lying

hello i was going to give the complete series of different strokes and i wanted him to trade first because i never traded with anyone on the message board before and i did not want to get ripped of so i told him to send first but i found him to be a good trader and i might just want to send first i looked and found you had the 3 seasons of different strokes uncut i want to get the 3rd seaon of different strokes uncut so i wanted to trade you the complete series of webster for the 3rd season of different strokes and you found the guy i was gonna trade with and thought i might be lying about having the complete series of webster so you told me to trade first i did not want to trade first so you put me on the bad traders list all i wanted to do was see if you could give me the 3rd season of different strokes uncut because the episodes i recorded from nick at nite are not uncut .

p.s now that i told you the truth you might want to take me of the bad traders list and let me start over again have a heart.

joey1727@juno.com

CLICK HERE FOR MY LIST
JOEY1727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 05:18 PM   #49
Lex Luthor
I'm bringing Lexy back

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOEY1727
heres some emails he left me..1st of all,, i never put him on the bad trader list..

From : Abblessed316@aol.com | Save to Address Book | Block Sender

To : joey1727@juno.com

Subject : tape trading

Date : Wed, Sep 06, 2006 01:43 PM

Move message to...InboxJunk MailTrash [ Printable Version ]

Click here to display images in this message or edit your settings for all messages.
External Images and objects in this message have been blocked. What's this?

can you talk to the moderater and tell them to take me of the bad traders list you got me in to this you gotta get me out.

i looked on the sitcoms online tape trading message board and i looked at the rules and it said do not post someone unless they have been on here for three months i just started on the sitcomes online message baord i have not been on the tape tading message board for three months so that means you have to take me of the bad traders list remember a rule is a rule.

thats not my fault you have been scamed but you have no right to put me on the bad traders list because i did not want to send first i dond want to be on the bad list and or the good list i just want you to take me of the bad list i just found out that tape trading is illigal i dont want to do somthing illigal so you take me of the bad list how do i know you are not a scammer i can give you the complete series of webster and you might not want to send the different strokes 3rd season.

p.s take me of the bad traders list because i had i should put you on the bad traders list for lying

hello i was going to give the complete series of different strokes and i wanted him to trade first because i never traded with anyone on the message board before and i did not want to get ripped of so i told him to send first but i found him to be a good trader and i might just want to send first i looked and found you had the 3 seasons of different strokes uncut i want to get the 3rd seaon of different strokes uncut so i wanted to trade you the complete series of webster for the 3rd season of different strokes and you found the guy i was gonna trade with and thought i might be lying about having the complete series of webster so you told me to trade first i did not want to trade first so you put me on the bad traders list all i wanted to do was see if you could give me the 3rd season of different strokes uncut because the episodes i recorded from nick at nite are not uncut .

p.s now that i told you the truth you might want to take me of the bad traders list and let me start over again have a heart.

Savage lets pull him off the bad traders list and add him to the Frikin annoying moron to never trade with list.

Genevieve: "I underestimated you, Lex."
Lex: "Well, thatís a common mistake."

Lionel Luthor: "We don't need to play games, son."
Lex Luthor: "Dad, games are all we got."
Lex Luthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 05:22 PM   #50
Beavis
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartoondvds
Savage lets pull him off the bad traders list and add him to the Frikin annoying moron to never trade with list.

Old 09-08-2006, 05:27 PM   #51
savageamusement
Cutest Couch Potato

Angry I made the deicsion, deal with it

Obviouslly they read this site

And it seems they don't read their emails-
They emailed me personally making this request-

So let me state this clearly

At the time I added them to the bottom of the bad trader list- which has an area for 'Trade with caution users"
Or sellers that have multiple complaints, I was not aware of their cotnact to Joey1727, Nor at the time Kixdude.

My reason for placing them on the list was due to reading a warning on a Yahoo site-
as well as a private owned site.
As I began to hear of them contatcing Sitcom users, 8 in one week, I added them here-
due to the fact the emails showed to me, presented a NY IP
and a FL address
That compiled with the items they had, requesting to be sent first-
and the fact they were not a MEMBER of any of the boards whose members they were soliciting-
No owner or moderator can offer any help or mediation.
Therefore, I added them- as a "trader beware" warning- that they were not a member somewhere anyone could step in.

No ONE person is responsible for their being placed on this list.

They asked me to remove them, 3x.
And my reply was simple-
Join the group, and ask to trade as a member- and contribute to the site, as a member-and be held accountable as a member.
Instead of contacting people on the sly
OR provide some refrences to other sites they were on or trades they had accomplished.

I at that time asked them why the Ip and address didn't match and they told me they were "tired"

They gave this address out, multiple times over the course of 8 days.
I don't care how tired you are, you don't forget where you live for 8 days.

They will not be removed from the list if anything their over persistance to be removed, and making a member here a scapegoat as well as their reason for the address/Ip information makes me feel all the more firmer my decision was correct.

No one is to blame, it was advice- and a warning.
If there is nothing wrong, there is no reason to be this defensive.

If you don't wish to join sites, you aren't trying to build up a reputation-
If you only ask to be sent to first you aren't offering any trust
And if you don't have consistant or honest information, you aren't asking to BE trusted.

Pure and Simple
I will not remove them
savageamusement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 05:34 PM   #52
savageamusement
Cutest Couch Potato

Angry And another note

One other note-

In the letter to Joey, which when did Joey become a moderator or owner to the site?

He blames you- for that I am sorry- But I find it interesting they say they ARE a member here.

guess I need to do some digging, becuase yet again its a different answer than what they todl me when i asked them straight out.

And to make things clear, there is NO RULE
not to add someone to the bad trader list- what it says is-

You can not post FEEDBACK till you have been here 3 months-

Feedback from a member, and Moderators advice 2 different issues.

They need to get their answers straight, get who is in charge on here straight, and get the rules straight.

And the owner has already been made aware of this user- and thier attempts.
savageamusement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 06:09 PM   #53
Lex Luthor
I'm bringing Lexy back

Quote:
Originally Posted by savageamusement
One other note-

In the letter to Joey, which when did Joey become a moderator or owner to the site?

He blames you- for that I am sorry- But I find it interesting they say they ARE a member here.

guess I need to do some digging, becuase yet again its a different answer than what they todl me when i asked them straight out.

And to make things clear, there is NO RULE
not to add someone to the bad trader list- what it says is-

You can not post FEEDBACK till you have been here 3 months-

Feedback from a member, and Moderators advice 2 different issues.

They need to get their answers straight, get who is in charge on here straight, and get the rules straight.

And the owner has already been made aware of this user- and thier attempts.
Watch out Savage put on her fluffy gloves! He should consider himself lucky she is actually wearing them today. Savage with the gloves OFF..... then there is big trouble
Lex Luthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 06:13 PM   #54
JOEY1727
did i do that?
Forum Regular

Default lol

guess u heard that...

savageamusement GET-R-DONE,,ALWAYS....
JOEY1727 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2006, 06:19 PM   #55
digitalmonkey
just getting started
Forum Regular

Quote:
\\\y

hockey is very important

thats why the stanley cup finals

was THE lowest rated shows ever in tv history

and the replay of the girls preliminary softball game --on tape delay-- doubled the 5th game of the stanley cups ratings

i wonder had the girls softball been live, how much they would have beat it by

i love being too ignorant to understand hockey
Yes, cause we all know the more people that like something the more important it is.

Toupie and Binoo
NHL games
What's New Mr. Magoo?
Abbott and Costello Animated Series
Tales of the Wizard of Oz
Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em

http://www.freewebs.com/digital_monkey/
digitalmonkey is offline   Reply With Quote