Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials
ABC's Schooled Gets Full Sophomore Year; Pop TV Rings in the New Year with Schitt's Creek
Special Guest Hosts on Late Late Show; A Very COZI Christmas Marathon on COZI TV
Roseanne Coming to COZI TV in January; Comedy Central Brings Back 31 Days of Holiday Survival
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 2, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: A Look at the Party of Five Reboot; The Simpsons Not Ending Soon, Says Producer
Dove Channel Brings Out Holiday Classics; CW Gets DC Universe Series with Sitcom Star

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2006, 05:40 PM   #76
Mr. Cranky
Loveable fuzzball
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalmonkey
I don't believe he accused anybody of anything. He was not suggesting that somebody would have two accounts here; he asked if someone had an account on the TV Land forum. I don't understand why the thread was locked.
Solomon meant no harm. The crybaby drama queens around here can't take a joke, unless they're the ones making them.

Abortion stops a beating heart

COPs = Chronically Offended People

FOX NEWS RULES
Old 07-13-2006, 05:54 PM   #77
savageamusement
Cutest Couch Potato

Default Gee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Anyday
Savage, you a moderator, tsk tsk. Here I am trying to keep a civil tongue and play nice and you're back to the zinger mode again. Might you listen to your own advice and agree to not be hostile or snide? If Lamont & I can agree to be the best of buddies, let's see if you can not drag us back into the mud slinging role again.

Yes God Forbid I respond with a sense of humor, or sarcasm to an ongoing tirade of redundancy.

And last time I checked, no one needed dragging to sling any mud around here.
Have you checked your own glass houses lately for stones laying around?

Wouldn't want you to trip

Now as far as the coment by Digital Monkey, dont' take this wrong- I respect your involvment on the board
But the thread was locked, due to complaints.
Made by users as well as people whom were offended by what they felt was an accusation.
True or false, the fact is this is a trade site- Not Judge Judy.
If someone wants to inquire about someone elses membership elsewhere, do it privately.

It isn't the entire boards business.
And once a thread is closed, and I take the time to contact users privately, to find the subject rebrought up even "jokingly lol, im just playin" is RUDE.
Not only to the choice a moderator or administrator has made- but to the people involved.
It was closed for a reason.
If you question that, due so to the moderator, or admin, or owner- and ASK- instead of just haphazardly bringing it back up.

Yes many people on this site DO lakc a sense of humor.
Yes there are many times peopel gang up and lynch others due to issues-
I don't care who points it out- the fact is people in general don't respect when enough is enough around here.
And have very little repsect for the deicsion to close or end a thread-
If they have something else to say they just do- which is a very petty and childish mentality.

The fact is, there is a LOT of dirty laundry being aired- and it is just that Dirty.
For example this thread alone has quotes of prices and sales, when this site is in fact a NON SALE NONE BUYING site.
SO your indirectly advertising for users and yourself- as to what you have and the prices.
Fair or not-

And many of these subjects are better left for private disagreeing
Or even just acceptance OF not agreeing.

But how many times do some of these conversations have to circle, BEFORE some will realizses you won't see eye to eye??
How many times do people have to get the "last word" in
And how many times does a moderator have to close a thread or say enough, take it private before peopel respect that request.

Because quite honestly moderators are not babysitters-
And the tolerance THROUGHOUT the site for this kind of behavior is wearing thin.

And it has come to the point moderators are bing asked to act like parents. Its unreasonable.
But if that is the way it has to be, then its simple enough, people can be sent to their room and find something else to do but post here.
Its real simple
If you dont like a price, don't buy.
If you don't like a user don't talk to them, don't trade them
If you see a problem or a dispute and you agree state it and move on.
If you need to offer support, offer it privately, you don't need to gather and lunch a member.
If you have a question to a user let alone a concern or dispute, try to take it up privately first- instead of opening a thread, hoping they will understand a joke, instead of an accusation

Are ANY of these things anything you don't do in your day to day life?
I see people whipping out insults, calling people names when they get angry.
I see people taking a HOBBY and turning it into WWF at times.
I see people asking a question and getting jumped on- and people crying about insults made, only moments after they insulted another.
GROW UP
This is a HOBBY.
This site is to benefit and aid in adding to that Hobby.

If people can't start respecting each other and their opinions on this site, maybe they need to reconsider their contribution.

To avoid channel surfing Wipeouts!

Last edited by savageamusement; 07-13-2006 at 06:29 PM.
Old 07-13-2006, 06:23 PM   #78
lilhave

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Walk The Line
You need to develop a sense of humor. Solomon was only joking around. God.
Why, Solomon told you it was a joke.? So when I tell you I think solomon is full of it, I'm also joking. See my -lol

Harvey
Old 07-13-2006, 06:28 PM   #79
lilhave

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOX NEWS RULES
Might want to put an APB out on your sense of humor. Same goes for your fellow crybaby. Learn to take a joke.
There is a big difference in a joke from a comedian, and one from a clown. -lol

Harvey

P.S. So glad you appreciate his humor. Solomon is a perfect candidate for that show "last comic standing". Has my vote. -lol Wow, 2 lol's in one post.
Old 07-13-2006, 06:32 PM   #80
Mr. Cranky
Loveable fuzzball
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilhave
There is a big difference in a joke from a comedian, and one from a clown. -lol

Harvey
There's no difference between a nasty old geezer who can dish it out but can't take it, and you. No difference at all. Why don't you get off Solomon's ass, you old bully.
Old 07-13-2006, 06:32 PM   #81
savageamusement
Cutest Couch Potato

Default ok

Okay I am going to REPOST THIS as apparently no one is actually reading it and more jabs are going on.
This is my FINAL WARNING.
Some peopel are going to find they have more time on their hands shortly.

IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE to add to this thread- it better be respectful and intelligent.

How many times do some of these conversations have to circle, BEFORE some will realizes you won't see eye to eye??
How many times do people have to get the "last word" in
And how many times does a moderator have to close a thread or say enough, take it private before peopel respect that request.

Because quite honestly moderators are not babysitters-
And the tolerance THROUGHOUT the site for this kind of behavior is wearing thin.

And it has come to the point moderators are bing asked to act like parents. Its unreasonable.
But if that is the way it has to be, then its simple enough, people can be sent to their room and find something else to do but post here.
Its real simple
If you dont like a price, don't buy.
If you don't like a user don't talk to them, don't trade them
If you see a problem or a dispute and you agree state it and move on.
If you need to offer support, offer it privately, you don't need to gather and lynch a member.
If you have a question to a user let alone a concern or dispute, try to take it up privately first- instead of opening a thread, hoping they will understand a joke, instead of an accusation

Are ANY of these things anything you don't do in your day to day life?
I see people whipping out insults, calling people names when they get angry.
I see people taking a HOBBY and turning it into WWF at times.
I see people asking a question and getting jumped on- and people crying about insults made, only moments after they insulted another.
GROW UP
This is a HOBBY.
This site is to benefit and aid in adding to that Hobby.

If people can't start respecting each other and their opinions on this site, maybe they need to reconsider their contribution.
Closed Thread