Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials
ABC's Schooled Gets Full Sophomore Year; Pop TV Rings in the New Year with Schitt's Creek
Special Guest Hosts on Late Late Show; A Very COZI Christmas Marathon on COZI TV
Roseanne Coming to COZI TV in January; Comedy Central Brings Back 31 Days of Holiday Survival
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 2, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: A Look at the Party of Five Reboot; The Simpsons Not Ending Soon, Says Producer
Dove Channel Brings Out Holiday Classics; CW Gets DC Universe Series with Sitcom Star

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2006, 04:17 PM   #91
Lamont
Lamont says Smile!

Default ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilhave
Didn't Errol Flynn, John Garfied, and Clark Gable play the field? Look at this way. A night has 8 hours, three lovely females. The way I see it, two and half hours each with a half hour rest period.

Even my dreams aren't that good

Harvey

Harvey---- I knew Errol Flynn, I worked with Errol Flynn, I grew up with Errol Flynn---

Sir, you are No Errol Flynn@!

I have not been trading for some time now, so please do not ask---- sorry, i cannot help you!
Old 07-07-2006, 04:26 PM   #92
RedWhine56
Sleigh? What sleigh?
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasimon1
I've got 4 boyfriends, he can have his three girlfriends (plus we can't forget the wife). And I hate breaking nails too but lucky for me my sister works in a salon and I get services dirt cheap
I lead such a dull life. I need to get out more.

(Envious of your dirt cheap salon services, too!) (pout)

...Metallica
Old 07-07-2006, 04:29 PM   #93
RedWhine56
Sleigh? What sleigh?
Forum Regular

Quote:
I love that Darth Moderator line.

Harvey
Well, you know, he's a mod. But not always. So he/she doesn't have to behave like a mod. Eventhough their info says they are a mod. Because they are a mod. Somewhere. Just not here. (Confused look.) So it was a toss up between that or The Teflon Mod.
Old 07-07-2006, 04:34 PM   #94
lilhave

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasimon1
I've got 4 boyfriends, he can have his three girlfriends (plus we can't forget the wife). And I hate breaking nails too but lucky for me my sister works in a salon and I get services dirt cheap
No,no,no, let's forget the wife. She has her TV shows to watch and Tivo is not working. Now, the jello pool is pretty big, and if your sister is interested, I'm sure we can work something out.

Harvey who is so excited
Old 07-07-2006, 04:35 PM   #95
RedWhine56
Sleigh? What sleigh?
Forum Regular

Quote:
No,no,no, let's forget the wife. She has her TV shows to watch and Tivo is not working. Now, the jello pool is pretty big, and if your sister is interested, I'm sure we can work something out.

Harvey who is so excited
Harvey, who never makes opportunity knock twice.
Old 07-07-2006, 04:41 PM   #96
lilhave

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWhine56
Well, you know, he's a mod. But not always. So he/she doesn't have to behave like a mod. Eventhough their info says they are a mod. Because they are a mod. Somewhere. Just not here. (Confused look.) So it was a toss up between that or The Teflon Mod.
Interesting you say that. I went one day to the third Gotti Sr. trial. It was early in the direct and kind of dry but still interesting. Plenty of big burly guys in dark suits with tons of jewlery.

Harvey
Old 07-07-2006, 04:42 PM   #97
lilhave

Quote:
Harvey, who never makes opportunity knock twice.
At my age it's not a knock, more of a light tap.

Harvey
Old 07-07-2006, 04:51 PM   #98
RedWhine56
Sleigh? What sleigh?
Forum Regular

Quote:
Interesting you say that. I went one day to the third Gotti Sr. trial. It was early in the direct and kind of dry but still interesting. Plenty of big burly guys in dark suits with tons of jewlery.

Harvey
I think that would be interesting. But I'd definitely be on my best behaviour. I'd rather take on JAS & Savage at the same time than tick off one of those guys.
Old 07-07-2006, 05:30 PM   #99
Hazel Anyday

Lightbulb They know not what they do.

You see Lamont, maybe you don't realize it when you do it. But you've been hurling insults at me all along, even in my last message to you free of all insults you once again came back and hurled another insult, to quote, "I wont begin to understand what u think". Now do you consider that a kindly remark? Here I was, once again trying to be nice, as I have in several of my messages, which you seem to ignore, only concentrating on the more colorful ones, trying to be nice not being insulting but explaining for the umpteenth time that I never had you in mind and you come back with another series of jabs and insults, all the while playing the poor innocent victim role of the bad old meanie Hazel. As for the names, I suggest you ask yourself what would you call someone who thinks all comments are made about himself? (swell head). What would you call someone who repeatedly doesn't get it when you explain over and over what you said and meant (thick, simple). And as for the ass remark, it was your assumption I was calling an ass, not you. Read carefully before you jump on that victim wagon.

Now you keep repeating over and over as many times as I tell you and your followers are wrong, that "everyone" else thought this and so did you. OK, let's just say that's true, even though I know not "everyone" thought that. But let's say it's true, it shouldn't matter to you what 100 people thought if the source himself tells you what he thought. I don't care if 1000 people all have the same mistaken notion, it's still mistaken and it's still wrong. Especially when the source of the comment himself tell you and the 1000 people over and over that you're mistaken and wrong in you assumptions. Does it not make any difference to you that the source himself is correcting the mistake of those who are telling you what the source meant and what the source said? You heard it from the horses mouth over and over what the horse meant, and still you keep referring to all the people that were also wrong besides yourself. As if if a 100 people are all wrong, well it must be right. Never mind what the source says what he says, believe the 100 mistaken interpreters of the source instead. So I guess we're just in 2 different worlds. I take people for their word and believe them when they tell me something and you'd rather keep repeating your and your friends mistaken and wrong conclusions. What the source himself says be darned, you're going to believe only what you first believed and nothing will ever seep into that skull except your own first mistaken notion. So I can only say, believe what you will, obviously nothing I the source says makes a bit of difference. You'll just go with what you want to believe and no amount of facts can change that. So believe whay you will, I can't do anything more than say you're wrong, even if a 100 other people also agree with your wrong notions. They're all wrong and so are you, who would know better than the source himself. But I suppose, you just say, what does the source know about what he thinks, I know more. Apparently that's the way you must believe, for after 1000's of corrections to your wrong notions you still can't accept the truth. But I am not mad at you, and I'm not mad at your wrong headed buddies. I think the real truth here is youíve all been on this Sitcoms board too long, you're all a universe unto yourselves now and anyone outside that little world seems to speak a foreign language when you canít understand the simplest of statements. I have nothing against you as I've stated before and I still don't. I just can not understand why you can't believe somebody when they tell you you're mistaken the first tiem they tell you that. OK, I wish you all a good weekend, and a more open mind and a trust that when someone tells you you're mistaken you'll believe it and not continue to repeat over and over your wrong conclusions.
Old 07-07-2006, 05:37 PM   #100
lilhave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Anyday
You see Lamont, maybe you don't realize it when you do it. But you've been hurling insults at me all along, even in my last message to you free of all insults you once again came back and hurled another insult, to quote, "I wont begin to understand what u think". Now do you consider that a kindly remark? Here I was, once again trying to be nice, as I have in several of my messages, which you seem to ignore, only concentrating on the more colorful ones, trying to be nice not being insulting but explaining for the umpteenth time that I never had you in mind and you come back with another series of jabs and insults, all the while playing the poor innocent victim role of the bad old meanie Hazel. As for the names, I suggest you ask yourself what would you call someone who thinks all comments are made about himself? (swell head). What would you call someone who repeatedly doesn't get it when you explain over and over what you said and meant (thick, simple). And as for the ass remark, it was your assumption I was calling an ass, not you. Read carefully before you jump on that victim wagon.

Now you keep repeating over and over as many times as I tell you and your followers are wrong, that "everyone" else thought this and so did you. OK, let's just say that's true, even though I know not "everyone" thought that. But let's say it's true, it shouldn't matter to you what 100 people thought if the source himself tells you what he thought. I don't care if 1000 people all have the same mistaken notion, it's still mistaken and it's still wrong. Especially when the source of the comment himself tell you and the 1000 people over and over that you're mistaken and wrong in you assumptions. Does it not make any difference to you that the source himself is correcting the mistake of those who are telling you what the source meant and what the source said? You heard it from the horses mouth over and over what the horse meant, and still you keep referring to all the people that were also wrong besides yourself. As if if a 100 people are all wrong, well it must be right. Never mind what the source says what he says, believe the 100 mistaken interpreters of the source instead. So I guess we're just in 2 different worlds. I take people for their word and believe them when they tell me something and you'd rather keep repeating your and your friends mistaken and wrong conclusions. What the source himself says be darned, you're going to believe only what you first believed and nothing will ever seep into that skull except your own first mistaken notion. So I can only say, believe what you will, obviously nothing I the source says makes a bit of difference. You'll just go with what you want to believe and no amount of facts can change that. So believe whay you will, I can't do anything more than say you're wrong, even if a 100 other people also agree with your wrong notions. They're all wrong and so are you, who would know better than the source himself. But I suppose, you just say, what does the source know about what he thinks, I know more. Apparently that's the way you must believe, for after 1000's of corrections to your wrong notions you still can't accept the truth. But I am not mad at you, and I'm not mad at your wrong headed buddies. I think the real truth here is youíve all been on this Sitcoms board too long, you're all a universe unto yourselves now and anyone outside that little world seems to speak a foreign language when you canít understand the simplest of statements. I have nothing against you as I've stated before and I still don't. I just can not understand why you can't believe somebody when they tell you you're mistaken the first tiem they tell you that. OK, I wish you all a good weekend, and a more open mind and a trust that when someone tells you you're mistaken you'll believe it and not continue to repeat over and over your wrong conclusions.
Even a dog knows when it's time to come in from the rain. How can I say it nicely?, please shut up.

Harvey
Old 07-07-2006, 05:42 PM   #101
lilhave

Quote:
I think that would be interesting. But I'd definitely be on my best behaviour. I'd rather take on JAS & Savage at the same time than tick off one of those guys.
Don't you fret. Come to N.Y., and I'll make sure no harm comes to MY RedWhine.

Harvey the protector to all women.
Old 07-07-2006, 05:44 PM   #102
Hazel Anyday

Default Oof

You keep up those insults Harvey and you're going to spoil Lamont's notions that no one around here hurls insults but me. You and your ilk have all been tossing the put downs at me all along, most of the time I ignore them, sometimes I respond and put you in your place. But I guess it's easier to put yourself in the victim's role if you only read one side's insults and ignore the other's.
Old 07-07-2006, 05:51 PM   #103
lilhave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Anyday
You keep up those insults Harvey and you're going to spoil Lamont's notions that no one around here hurls insults but me. You and your ilk have all been tossing the put downs at me all along, most of the time I ignore them, sometimes I respond and put you in your place. But I guess it's easier to put yourself in the victim's role if you only read one side's insults and ignore the other's.
I'll make a broad statement. EVERYONE, not some, not a few but EVERYONE wants you stop your long winded, lengthy,endless thoughts. At this point no one cares if your right or wrong but like a screechy record it doesn't end. I tried to switch it to wrestling, running after the girls etc. but you won't stop.
You keep pounding away like a butcher running amok. Stop, stop, stop.

Harvey
Old 07-07-2006, 06:25 PM   #104
Michaelarcangel
Frequent Poster

Question

I have a ????? Why do all you traders (Not Lamont! I grew up on Sanford & Son) with huge lists "Thousands" of shows list them and then will not trade? (lmao)

I must admit if it were not for threads like these I would have no life at all!
Old 07-07-2006, 06:38 PM   #105
lilhave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaelarcangel
I have a ????? Why do all you traders (Not Lamont! I grew up on Sanford & Son) with huge lists "Thousands" of shows list them and then will not trade? (lmao)

I must admit if it were not for threads like these I would have no life at all!
As the expression goes"all things are not created equal" There are two different types frequenting the board. One is the trader who collects or trades for things he or she enjoys. If you have something that interests them they are more then glad to trade with you. Most have specific interests, it may be a time frame, in my case the 50's and 60's, or it may be a particular type of show, comedy etc. The second type is the trader/seller. In most cases this person trades in order to have larger inventory to sell. They have no interest in retail as they can get at any time and want if possible full run as it's easier to sell. When you offer a item for trade, the thought of will I enjoy it, is not paramount but "can I sell it" If you have something that they believe is not on other lists they will trade with you. Most experienced traders know what's on most lists, what isn't so common and can act accordingly. Trading is a two way street. You want but you have to offer something in return. To the trader, another series, to the trader/seller, a series or cash.

Harvey
Closed Thread