Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

All in the Family Cast Announced for Next Live in Front of a Studio Audience; Curb Returns Jan. 19
Reno 911 Returning with New Episodes; Remembering Philip McKeon of Alice
77th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominees; Hugh Laurie HBO Comedy Set for January
Remembering René Auberjonois of Benson; Brady Bunch Star to Give Tour of White House on HGTV
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 9, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: New Sitcom from Chuck Lorre Under Development at CBS; Remembering Legendary TV Producer Leonard Goldberg
Fri-Yay: The Good Place Nearing the End; TBS Orders More Misery Index

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2006, 03:14 PM   #76
Lamont
Lamont says Smile!

Oh No agreed

this has turned ugly and the other party seems to only wish to insult people who disagree with him, perhaps lockig is best

I have not been trading for some time now, so please do not ask---- sorry, i cannot help you!
Old 07-07-2006, 03:21 PM   #77
Hazel Anyday

Cool Angels Abound

Aww, sweet angel Lamont, never says anything against anyone. What a saint you are. Maybe you ought to try reading your own clap trap and you'll see the insults flying left and right. Who are you kidding? Just wanted you to know that "WE" aren't buying your bag of baloney.
Old 07-07-2006, 03:23 PM   #78
digitalmonkey
just getting started
Forum Regular

:starwars

Toupie and Binoo
NHL games
What's New Mr. Magoo?
Abbott and Costello Animated Series
Tales of the Wizard of Oz
Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em

http://www.freewebs.com/digital_monkey/
Old 07-07-2006, 03:27 PM   #79
RedWhine56
Sleigh? What sleigh?
Forum Regular

It takes two to tango & apparently no one is willing to let this thing go & move on.

...Metallica
Old 07-07-2006, 03:35 PM   #80
Lamont
Lamont says Smile!

Default hazel

im no longer going to reply to this silliness
i have not once called u any rude or insulting names, however i have been called several-- others who agreed with me were also belittled

im NOT saying im an angel and of course, i can be quite vocal with the harsh words when someone deserves it--- such as one of "LAMONT'S ANGELS" or a scammer or such

HOWEVER i do not think that i deserve your anger- -- weve never done a deal or trade and other than some emails we have had no contact-- so i think the harsh words u r directing towards me are uncalled for and over the line

i have emailed u privately and if u wish to discuss this matter, i urge u to deal with me 1 on 1 instead of public lashing out as that serves no purpose other than to rile people up

thanks!
Old 07-07-2006, 03:35 PM   #81
lilhave

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedWhine56
It takes two to tango & apparently no one is willing to let this thing go & move on.
I can't take this anymore. I'm gonna tango with RedWhine

Harvey the Waltz king
Old 07-07-2006, 03:40 PM   #82
RedWhine56
Sleigh? What sleigh?
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilhave
I can't take this anymore. I'm gonna tango with RedWhine

Harvey the Waltz king
Hey, cool! (whispering) But won't Savage or JAS get upset?
Old 07-07-2006, 03:42 PM   #83
Lamont
Lamont says Smile!

Cool im..

not a good dancer
but i am willing to set an oogle the girls!
Old 07-07-2006, 03:44 PM   #84
lilhave

Quote:
Hey, cool! (whispering) But won't Savage or JAS get upset?
Didn't Errol Flynn, John Garfied, and Clark Gable play the field? Look at this way. A night has 8 hours, three lovely females. The way I see it, two and half hours each with a half hour rest period.

Even my dreams aren't that good

Harvey
Old 07-07-2006, 03:49 PM   #85
RedWhine56
Sleigh? What sleigh?
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilhave
Didn't Errol Flynn, John Garfied, and Clark Gable play the field? Look at this way. A night has 8 hours, three lovely females. The way I see it, two and half hours each with a half hour rest period.

Even my dreams aren't that good

Harvey
But with JAS being into this whole wrestling thing...I don't want to get on her bad side. I'm about as good at wrestling as Lamont is at dancing. I might break a nail..and I just got them done. And Savage, well I don't want to get on her bad side, either. She's the best mod I've seen around here. And besides, who else would stand up for us against Darth Moderator?
Old 07-07-2006, 03:57 PM   #86
Hazel Anyday

Thumbs up

I responded very nicely in the beginning, but after repeatedly being told what I said and then once again correcting those telling me what I said and then again being told what I said, well, ever hear of banging your head against the wall? What I don't get is why in the world is it so impossible for you to believe me the first, the very first time I told you and the others who agreed that I never was just talking about you. Why is that thought impossible to sink in? I can only repeat endlessly that if you thought I was talking about you you are wrong and that's as simple and as nice as I can be about it. Now, if you wanted to end this, you merely had to say, the first time I corrected you, "Sorry, I thought you were talking about me." And I would have most cordially told you, "no, I was talking about all of us who have big collections. No reason for you to single yourself out as the only one with a big collection who has this problem of dealing with others with less." See, how nice it could have gone. Instead I was ganged up on by your loyals and insulted and repeatedly told what I thought and what I said and what I meant. When I repeatedly corrected your notions, it was if no one heard a word, you went right back to your telling me what I said and meant again. So, you figure it out. I make a simple statement and you take it as a personal attack, I repeatedly say over and over it was not meant about you but all of us and you can't get it thru your head to take me at my word that I never had you in mind when I wrote my original thought. I had ALL OF US in mind. Now, you see how calm I am now? I was exactly this way and explained things exactly like this 400 messages ago but you didn't get it then and I can only hope you're hearing me now. If you still think I was singling you out, please just keep it to yourself, I really don't like being told what I say and what I think when you're very wrong about what it is you think I say and meant. I've politely told you you were mistaken & I've responded in kind when rudely talked to by you and your followers. If you just can't accept the fact I never had you in mind, please keep it to your self, I'm getting more than a little tired of repeating what I said and what I meant. My comment was not meant about you but about ALL of us, ME TOO. I thank you for your reasonableness in cooperation of not repeating to tell me what I think and what I say.
Old 07-07-2006, 04:03 PM   #87
RedWhine56
Sleigh? What sleigh?
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Anyday
I responded very nicely in the beginning, but after repeatedly being told what I said and then once again correcting those telling me what I said and then again being told what I said, well, ever hear of banging your head against the wall? What I don't get is why in the world is it so impossible for you to believe me the first, the very first time I told you and the others who agreed that I never was just talking about you. Why is that thought impossible to sink in? I can only repeat endlessly that if you thought I was talking about you you are wrong and that's as simple and as nice as I can be about it. Now, if you wanted to end this, you merely had to say, the first time I corrected you, "Sorry, I thought you were talking about me." And I would have most cordially told you, "no, I was talking about all of us who have big collections. No reason for you to single yourself out as the only one with a big collection who has this problem of dealing with others with less." See, how nice it could have gone. Instead I was ganged up on by your loyals and insulted and repeatedly told what I thought and what I said and what I meant. When I repeatedly corrected your notions, it was if no one heard a word, you went right back to your telling me what I said and meant again. So, you figure it out. I make a simple statement and you take it as a personal attack, I repeatedly say over and over it was not meant about you but all of us and you can't get it thru your head to take me at my word that I never had you in mind when I wrote my original thought. I had ALL OF US in mind. Now, you see how calm I am now? I was exactly this way and explained things exactly like this 400 messages ago but you didn't get it then and I can only hope you're hearing me now. If you still think I was singling you out, please just keep it to yourself, I really don't like being told what I say and what I think when you're very wrong about what it is you think I say and meant. I've politely told you you were mistaken & I've responded in kind when rudely talked to by you and your followers. If you just can't accept the fact I never had you in mind, please keep it to your self, I'm getting more than a little tired of repeating what I said and what I meant. My comment was not meant about you but about ALL of us, ME TOO. I thank you for your reasonableness in cooperation of not repeating to tell me what I think and what I say.

LET IT GO.
Old 07-07-2006, 04:12 PM   #88
lilhave

Quote:
But with JAS being into this whole wrestling thing...I don't want to get on her bad side. I'm about as good at wrestling as Lamont is at dancing. I might break a nail..and I just got them done. And Savage, well I don't want to get on her bad side, either. She's the best mod I've seen around here. And besides, who else would stand up for us against Darth Moderator?

I love that Darth Moderator line.

Harvey
Old 07-07-2006, 04:16 PM   #89
Lamont
Lamont says Smile!

Default ok dokey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazel Anyday
I've politely told you you were mistaken & I've responded in kind when rudely talked to by you and your followers. If you just can't accept the fact I never had you in mind, please keep it to your self, I'm getting more than a little tired of repeating what I said and what I meant. My comment was not meant about you but about ALL of us, ME TOO. I thank you for your reasonableness in cooperation of not repeating to tell me what I think and what I say.
i wont begin to understand what u think
however if i was mistaken then so were many others
and believe it or not these people are NOT my "followers" just because they interpreted your words the same as me---- some of them i deal with a lot, some i have not traded with in ages--- so its NOT just my "loyalists" coming at you, it was a cross section of traders and posters who on their own, came to the same interpretation

if i was wrong -- we were all wrong, however misinterpreted your ORIGINAL post might have been-- is there any way to misinterpret calling me an "Ass" a "swell head" or "Sick"? hmmmmm.... ive been pondering what other interpretations there could be for that besides an attack on me----

if i was wrong then i was wrong, no excuses, and thats that--- however, even if all those who commented were wrong--- that is NO Excuse to turn it into a name calling affair and no excuse for personal belittlement towards me or any other board member and to be honest, if u reread the rules they spell that out-- anyhow, whats done is done, lets all (PLEASE GOD!) move on now and let things lie

ok hazel made his comments, i guess i misread them, and all those who emailed me about it and posted as such misread them too-- ok ill agree with you, now can we drop it?
Old 07-07-2006, 04:16 PM   #90
jasimon1
Forum Regular

Send a message via Yahoo to jasimon1

I've got 4 boyfriends, he can have his three girlfriends (plus we can't forget the wife). And I hate breaking nails too but lucky for me my sister works in a salon and I get services dirt cheap
Closed Thread