Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 16, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: HBO Max Developing Comedy Series Based Upon Vacation Films; Beverly Hillbillies Mansion Sells for $150 Million
Fri-Yay: Hope for Sitcoms of the 2020s; Good Times Cast Announced for Next Live in Front of a Studio Audience
All in the Family Cast Announced for Next Live in Front of a Studio Audience; Curb Returns Jan. 19
Reno 911 Returning with New Episodes; Remembering Philip McKeon of Alice
77th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominees; Hugh Laurie HBO Comedy Set for January
Remembering René Auberjonois of Benson; Brady Bunch Star to Give Tour of White House on HGTV

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2006, 10:19 AM   #1
pruehalliwell
Frequent Poster

Music looking for a few shows -please help me !

i am looking for a few shows here they are

american juniors -all epsiodes
the mole season 2
jeannie (cartoon)
family affair(1990's)-all episodes
family affair(1960's)-all except first season

i am willing to send dvd's for you to use for these or maybe we can get a trade going. email me at pruehalliwell_patti@hotmail.com

thanks
Old 06-28-2006, 10:32 AM   #2
pruehalliwell
Frequent Poster

hi there again i am looking for these shows as well but only a few epsiodes so email me and i will let you knwo what ones i am looking for

emergency
chips
highway to heaven
tj hooker
matt houston
finder of lost loves
love boat
fantasy island
touched by an angel
my email is pruehalliwell_patti@hotmail.com
Old 06-28-2006, 10:34 AM   #3
Lamont
Lamont says Smile!

Default /...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pruehalliwell
i am looking for a few shows here they are

jeannie (cartoon)
family affair(1990's)-all episodes
family affair(1960's)-all except first season

[/email]

thanks

have all these

I have not been trading for some time now, so please do not ask---- sorry, i cannot help you!
Old 06-28-2006, 10:40 AM   #4
Lamont
Lamont says Smile!

Default also

Quote:
emergency
chips
highway to heaven
tj hooker

pruehalliwell_patti@hotmail.com
have these too
Old 06-30-2006, 09:42 AM   #5
pruehalliwell
Frequent Poster

Default help me !

doesn't anyone have these?
Old 06-30-2006, 09:48 AM   #6
Lamont
Lamont says Smile!

Default ...

Quote:
doesn't anyone have these?
many of us do, i replied and i do also,but u didnt have anything i could use in trade

sorry
keep searching
Old 06-30-2006, 04:54 PM   #7
pruehalliwell
Frequent Poster

Unhappy

i guess i am having bad luck i should just forget it ! i guess i am not menat to have them
Old 06-30-2006, 05:11 PM   #8
Hazel Anyday

Red face Trader's Problem

You're lucky in one area, Family Affair will probably all come out over the next year or 2 commercially. Season 1's availalbe now. As for the other shows, it would be good if you had something in your arsenal to trade with. Trouble with the few traders here that have everything under the sun, when you want something of theirs you can't get it because they have everything already so there's nothing you can offer but a sad story. I have a very large collection of movies and TV shows but even with all that the few traders you'll find around here already have everything you have and a 1000 other shows you wouldn't ever want besides. So when they have everything there's nothing you can offer so you stay in the dog house a wishin' and a hopin'.

One thing I don't understand about this place, why tell everyone about the 1000's of shows you have if there's no way for anyone to get them because they already have everything you have. It's like putting out a great product in the window and then not allowing anyone to buy or trade for it. I have a pretty large collection too, and when I can't find anything to offer, I can imagine how it must be for the average Sam or Jane to get a trade in action who have just a couple series.
Old 06-30-2006, 05:14 PM   #9
padre
Cookie baker
Forum Regular

Hazel, what are you expecting Lamont to do - trade with someone, even though they don't have anything he wants? That's nonsense.

I trade with Lamont on a regular basis, many on this board do as well, despite the fact that both he and I have thousands of shows.
Old 06-30-2006, 05:26 PM   #10
Hazel Anyday

Wink Nonsense, no, just a little truth

Well, goody goody for you. You must have the 9000th and one show he doesn't have. By the way, I wasn't referring to anyone in particular, this was just a comment that I'm sure many other people have asked themselves too. Why advertise you have 9000 shows when you can't do anything for anyone else who may want one or 2 of them? And no, I'm not expecting anyone here to start sending out care packages, it just must be very frustrating to the normal starting out trader to get shows from someone who has everything when they have next to nothing. There are a couple series I can think of that I wouldn't mind having, but even with my collection it's not enough to match the amount of episodes in the series I want. So I can easily imagine how this person feels.
Old 06-30-2006, 05:30 PM   #11
padre
Cookie baker
Forum Regular

Oh, I don't have to imagine how they feel. We all start with little in our collection, and somehow we figure out how to make it grow. But whining about it doesn't help anyone, and even puts people off.
Old 06-30-2006, 05:36 PM   #12
Hazel Anyday

Smile

Who's whining? I'm as happy as a clam, merely commenting on an insoluable problem. Does't make any sense to advertise you have just about everything when there's no way any one else can get it. Call me crazy, but that's the way I sees it.
Old 06-30-2006, 06:39 PM   #13
Lamont
Lamont says Smile!

TV hmmmmmm

Hazel--- if u ever read the FEEDBACK PORTION of this board- u will see that good old Lamont trades with TONS of people, i do about 10-15 trades a month, some small - some big, and i work with people to get stuff and try to be fair

now to answer a few points--- 1. YES i do have tons of stuff--- so NO i do not trade with people unless they have something that 1. i dont, 2. i want
that is just how it is

ALSO--- people CAN ALWAYS work something out if they want a set--- u cannot sell on the site-- HOWEVER there is no rule against TRADER X emailing TRADER Y directly and arranging a sale---- happens all the time

ALSO--- i often trade people stuff that many times people wouldnt think --- for instance i have been known to trade someone X # of discs for BLAH BLAH BLAH season 4 retail set---- or i even once traded for a bunch of WWE wrestling figures--- so im not unapproachable

ALSO--- there are MANY MANY ways for newer traders to get started---- as has been discussed about 10 times this month--- to recap

1. Spend some $ on an auction site to get a set that is new and in demand, and then trade the heck out of it--- FOR INSTANCE i know someone who had NOTHING last year--- they BOUGHT a set on ebay, that was new and cost a bit of $$$, then traded it to 10 people when it was hot--- and SUDDENLY they had a good trade list

2. TAPE shows that people dont have--- lots of shows are airing in local markets that noone has sets of--- and some of the common shows like BERNIE MAC, THE WAYANS BROTHERS and SISTER, SISTER and IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT, NYPD BLUE or WALKER TEXAS RANGER would be great sets to make-- NOONE has them

3. while i try to be fair and accomodate everyone, i simply cannot trade people for stuff i cannot use and dont have--- its not being a jerk, and not being high and mighty--- just common sense

NOW I KNOW u have a great trade list-- and to be honest- u have some stuff id like to snag, but it seems like u have the impression that some of us with bigger lists dont like to trade with new members- which is just not so

I do list new stuff i get in, and if someone asks, i reply if i have it--- whether the person asking has a big list like Hazel Anyday, Loren or Padre--- or just a small list--- i reply if i have it

if someone asks and wants a set i will try to make sure they get it
but sometimes, it just doesnt work out

and my message to---PrueHalliwell is, dont get discouraged--- i have only been trading about a year or so and i started off with a small list too, just be persistent and patient!
Old 07-01-2006, 10:09 AM   #14
pruehalliwell
Frequent Poster

i have a lot more thanis on my list right now i am working on doing a new list as i got a new computer a few months ago and my list was on my old computer i am going to work on it today and next week and maybe i will put it on here who knows i may get someone yet !but i'm not going to hold my breath
Old 07-01-2006, 10:56 AM   #15
KonfusionFTC
Cobra Kai Never Dies

Send a message via ICQ to KonfusionFTC Send a message via AIM to KonfusionFTC Send a message via MSN to KonfusionFTC Send a message via Yahoo to KonfusionFTC

if u dont have anything to trade. you can always get stuff from ioffer or where ever else to get yourself started.
Closed Thread