Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Reno 911 Returning with New Episodes; Remembering Philip McKeon of Alice
77th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominees; Hugh Laurie HBO Comedy Set for January
Remembering René Auberjonois of Benson; Brady Bunch Star to Give Tour of White House on HGTV
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 9, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: New Sitcom from Chuck Lorre Under Development at CBS; Remembering Legendary TV Producer Leonard Goldberg
Fri-Yay: The Good Place Nearing the End; TBS Orders More Misery Index
Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 10-02-2017, 10:24 AM   #181
Todd Mueller
Keepin' it real. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynoguy88
She's definitely frustrating in the sense that she made some bad choices and she SHOULD have seen all the red flags in regards to the first meeting with Ulysses. But at the end of the day, she was still a victim so I can't help but feel sympathy for her.

But frustration, lot's of frustration too.
I couldn't agree more. It's obvious Judy was very naive at that time, but like you said she is a victim, too. She never would have gone back had she known how this would end. It's also a lot harder from abused women to break free that it seems. I also have lots of sympathy for her.
Todd Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 09:15 PM   #182
Corkys-Place
Unsolved Mysteries Fan
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsolved88
I have trouble mustering a lot of sympathy for Judy Olive.
What's the Judy Olive case about? I'm not familiar with it.
Corkys-Place is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 10:23 AM   #183
dynoguy88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkys-Place
What's the Judy Olive case about? I'm not familiar with it.
http://unsolvedmysteries.wikia.com/wiki/Alexander_Olive
dynoguy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 12:41 PM   #184
justins5256

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegtheEgg86
Oo I want to play!

Guilty without question
Thomas Drake

Innocent without question

Port Chicago Seamen
Just curious to your take on these two, Meg.

Drake because I don't think you've commented, or if you have I haven't seen it.

I put "innocent with some question" for Port Chicago because, they did technically refuse to follow orders. Aren't they guilty of that at least? I thought the military was strict liability on such things. Whether their decision was justified is another matter (I believe they were justified). Figured you would be the best person to ask regardless.
justins5256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 12:22 PM   #185
keith warren
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCars1986
Agreed.

Another example for me would be the Keith Warren case. As far as I can tell, everyone on here, including me, believed he was either murdered or died accidentally and some of his friends freaked out and made it look like a suicide. Suicide was never an option. Until I saw more information related to the case I realized that suicide was a possibility, and the UM segment presented a decent case for murder by some shady people that could've been involved with drugs (Mark Finley was one of them). Then years later I saw a local news station report on the case that was filmed prior to the UM segment where it was alleged that Keith was lynched and it was a racially motivated hate crime. The UM segment makes no mention of this, and specifically says that a car full of black teens/men were looking for him shortly before he died. This was known back when Keith was found dead. Why the sudden change of a motive in the span of 3-4 years?
- Im not sure if you worked for MCMPD or affiliated with them some how, but you always find a way to throw Keith's name in a post and try to discredit the possibility that he was murdered. Before you continue to mis-quote me and use alternative facts to discuss my brother's murder, I respectfully ask that you read up on the information and share accurate information and not your opinion as fact.
keith warren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 12:29 PM   #186
keith warren
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JannTosh
wow, from what I remember it was overwhelmingly believed that Keith Warren died accidentally and the suicide was staged. What made you decide to go against that theory?
- Please research information for yourself go to www.TheKeithWarrenJusticeSite.com. For whatever reason "TheCars1986" has something against my brother and will use lies and deceit to make his point. I am addressing as many of his post about Kieth as possible. He has mis quoted me and used deception and half truth to make his point. This is very upsetting and I believe he is somehow some way associated directly with MCMPD
Old 10-16-2017, 02:26 PM   #187
Jon
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith warren
- I believe he is somehow some way associated directly with MCMPD
Or he's just a fan of Unsolved Mysteries and was giving his opinion on one of many cases profiled on that show.
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 03:28 PM   #188
keith warren
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
Or he's just a fan of Unsolved Mysteries and was giving his opinion on one of many cases profiled on that show.
When you mis-quote me intentionally or put out alternative facts that is not a fan to me that is someone who wants to make their point with no regard to truth.
Old 10-16-2017, 05:10 PM   #189
drew790
Forum Regular

Quote:
When you mis-quote me intentionally or put out alternative facts that is not a fan to me that is someone who wants to make their point with no regard to truth.
Or they're someone with limited access to the information and theorizing based off what they have. I realize from your postings today that you're likely either a sibling or close relative, and obviously this is personal for you, but you can't expect viewers of a TV show from the 80's to have access to everything dug up by your mother over decades of investigation. People are going off of an 8 minute segment from 30 years ago and google.
drew790 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 06:56 PM   #190
keith warren
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew790
Or they're someone with limited access to the information and theorizing based off what they have. I realize from your postings today that you're likely either a sibling or close relative, and obviously this is personal for you, but you can't expect viewers of a TV show from the 80's to have access to everything dug up by your mother over decades of investigation. People are going off of an 8 minute segment from 30 years ago and google.
- For clarification this is Sherri Warren (Keith Warren's sister) and the post I mention were all referenced back to a dated website. if I am going to be quoted, then I request the quote be accurate, if you are going to reference information which is public information I would please ask that the information be accurate and not half truth.
Old 10-17-2017, 05:01 AM   #191
freakbook

Delete

Last edited by freakbook; 10-17-2017 at 06:30 AM.
freakbook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 05:21 AM   #192
freakbook

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew790
Stop making excuses. There's having limited information, and then there's twisting the limited information to fit your narrative. That's what TheCars is doing. I hope you find the truth, Sherri. We both know you're correct.
freakbook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 05:57 AM   #193
keith warren
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakbook
Stop making excuses. There's having limited information, and then there's twisting the limited information to fit your narrative. That's what TheCars is doing. I hope you find the truth, Sherri. We both know you're correct.
I agree I have found several posts where he has for whatever reason inserted Keiths name when it it comes to mysterious deaths and or suicide related deaths not sure what that's about. My point is if you going to quote information you need to be correct and don't intentionally mislead people.
Old 10-17-2017, 08:44 AM   #194
crystaldawn

Quote:
I agree I have found several posts where he has for whatever reason inserted Keiths name when it it comes to mysterious deaths and or suicide related deaths not sure what that's about. My point is if you going to quote information you need to be correct and don't intentionally mislead people.
It is always nice to have family members of people profiled on UM posting. However in my past experience as moderator on here I have encountered some relatives who have taken offense at people's opinion on their loved ones cases. Those people have found it is easier for them to just stop reading the posts. Remember this is an online forum to discuss our opinions on UM cases and it is based on the limited information we are given. It is certainly not a slight on your brother or his tragic death. We are simply talking about a case that was profiled on UM. There is no malicious intent nor are we emotionally invested as you are. It is a discussion forum. There is nothing wrong with TheCars giving his opinion on the segment because this is exactly what this forum is about.
crystaldawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 09:31 AM   #195
keith warren
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaldawn
It is always nice to have family members of people profiled on UM posting. However in my past experience as moderator on here I have encountered some relatives who have taken offense at people's opinion on their loved ones cases. Those people have found it is easier for them to just stop reading the posts. Remember this is an online forum to discuss our opinions on UM cases and it is based on the limited information we are given. It is certainly not a slight on your brother or his tragic death. We are simply talking about a case that was profiled on UM. There is no malicious intent nor are we emotionally invested as you are. It is a discussion forum. There is nothing wrong with TheCars giving his opinion on the segment because this is exactly what this forum is about.
Im grateful and thankful that Keith's story is being talked about. What I am not a fan of is someone mis-quoting me or putting out information the is not fact. I appreciate the thoughts and opinion of others when they are based off of fact.