Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 9, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: New Sitcom from Chuck Lorre Under Development at CBS; Remembering Legendary TV Producer Leonard Goldberg
Fri-Yay: The Good Place Nearing the End; TBS Orders More Misery Index
Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials
ABC's Schooled Gets Full Sophomore Year; Pop TV Rings in the New Year with Schitt's Creek
Special Guest Hosts on Late Late Show; A Very COZI Christmas Marathon on COZI TV
Roseanne Coming to COZI TV in January; Comedy Central Brings Back 31 Days of Holiday Survival

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 04-18-2006, 09:44 PM   #46
Lamont
Lamont says Smile!

Default so that u know

wolf11 has posted he wants people to privately email him to make ammends--- BUT he does NOT want those ammends posted on the board? he cussed me out there, threatend those who posted he was a scammer and screwed me, joey1727, cartooondvds, darkman, etc etc etc over for almost a year
and called us liars and crooks over and over IN PUBLIC POSTS
BUT--- now he wants to PRIVATELY resolve the matters????

i told him upfront--- BE A MAN and make ammends in public just like u blasted us all in public

so if anyone here is owed from him, feel free to come join in

I have not been trading for some time now, so please do not ask---- sorry, i cannot help you!
Lamont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 10:08 PM   #47
Lex Luthor
I'm bringing Lexy back

The site is a predominantly wrestling trading site. For anyone familiar with wrestling they are comparing us to the NWO (New World Order) takeover of WCW. It is amusing to see the responses.There are some guys with really good list their in the Movie and TV sections as well

Wolf came up with another great Wolfism "I ain't gonna run away with my ass between my tail"
Lex Luthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 10:13 PM   #48
darkmanj26104
Frequent Poster

Send a message via Yahoo to darkmanj26104
Default he hasnt messaged me...

I havnt heard a thing from him. Has he got a hold of anyone other than Lamont yet? I dont see how hes going to fix the problem unless he was lieing about not having the sets he owes people. Jim
darkmanj26104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 10:16 PM   #49
Lamont
Lamont says Smile!

Default well.....

his solution to screwing me over was this

1. he NO LONGER HAS the sets he owes me (dont know what that means, did he lose them? did he break them? did they never exist to begin with?)

2. he is sending me an equal # of discs BUTTTT sending me ECW wrestling pay per views?

3. so i said whatever, send them i guess-- but of course i have no use for them and dont really want or need them

so the matter is not really resolved to my liking on this one BUT something is better than nothing
Old 04-18-2006, 10:21 PM   #50
y2k3Joker
Why So Serious?

He asked me to get Facts of Life and Perfect Strangers for him. Funny how the bad guys always seek me out as an ally?
I wonder why that is?

J.
y2k3Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 10:25 PM   #51
Lamont
Lamont says Smile!

Default hey joker

I got a hot lead on a 14 disc set of PERFECT STRANGERS that i think wolf11 would enjoy, ha ha ha ha ha

what kills me on that board is these simpleminded people who keep defending wolf11--- i mean i posted link to the bad trader posts, to his being banned, and so far 4 members of this board posted him as a bad trader-- and they STILL SAY-- "well he sent me my 3 wrestling dvds, so all these people must be lying!"

???????????
Old 04-21-2006, 02:50 AM   #52
darkmanj26104
Frequent Poster

Send a message via Yahoo to darkmanj26104
Default Hell, right now Id except wrestling DVD's

Right now, Id except wrestling dvds. I was screwed out of 40-something dvds and as Lamont said before, "something's better than nothing". He wont contact me or answer any of my messages or anything. Its starting to get really old really quick. Ill keep messageing him till the day I die if I have to. Its some **** he'll make right with 1 or 2 people and still screw everyone else over.
darkmanj26104 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 09:17 PM   #53
Lamont
Lamont says Smile!

Default ok

HERE IS WHAT I POSTED ON THE CRAZYMAX Board today

I HOLD TOLD WOLF11 i would post that he sent me something

here it is

Wolf11 asked that I post a follow up once I received the discs he sent to me--- So i am posting this on the threads were I commented on him being a bad trader---

Yes, today I got a pacakge from wolf 11. He has sent me an even # of discs to what he owed me. So he has resolved the complaint with me.

I will be honest and post that, however I would still have to point out that he did not send them willingly or easilly. He ignored my emails for nearly 8 months and never bothered to reply to them. He lied repeatedly me to that prior to "going silent" and told me over and over, he would ship them out, and never did. He sent defective items and failed to replace them with working discs, when asked to do so. He repeatedly used lies and excuses such as multiple computer crashes, multiple computer viruses, etc. to cover his delays. He did this, not only with me, but with half a dozen other traders that I am aware of.

Wolf11 ONLY agreed to fix this matter, once he was tracked down to the crazy max trading community and publicly confronted by several people that he scammed. And even then, he argued and lied and claimed that we were all lying and all out to get him, and used profanity and threatening comments for several days, before FINALLY agreeing to fix the matter. At that time, he told me he NO LONGER HAD the stuff he owed me, and I had to settle for dvds that I would not have traded for to start off with.

ALSO, There are still traders WHO HAVE NOT EVEN GOTTEN A RESPONSE FROM WOLF11 and he needs to STILL contact darkman and make things right.

So I will say, that YES--- wolf11 FINALLY after 8 months of hounding him, sent me the 7 discs he owed me. 8 months for 7 discs???? So I do thank him for that. Now, would I ever trade with him again? No Chance. Would I recommend him? No Chance.

To me, the fact that he was FORCED to fix this complaint in order to keep his name on THIS Board, DOES NOT MEAN that he is a good trader at all. GOOD TRADERS fix problems WITHOUT 8 MONTHS of chasing them down. Good traders DONT disappear owing people 200+ discs and then pop up elsewhere. GOOD TRADERS fix complaints and honor the trades they set up--- NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE FORCED TO, by extreme measures--- GOOD TRADERS do so on their own, because they have some level of integrity and some level of honesty.

I am 100% sure that had we not pursued Wolf11 to this board, he would STILL Be ignoring us and would not have sent 1 single thing.

BUTTTTTTTTT--- this matter is now officially closed as far as good old Lamont is concerned. Wolf11, THANK YOU FOR FINALLY doing the right thing. and to all the other traders who read this---- I hope, honestly that wolf11 learns from this, straightens out his act, and turns it around. Because it aint that hard to do..... Dont set up too many trades, dont trade for stuff that u are not 100% sure works, and dont tell lies if you get behind. Good luck to any and all who read this and who trade with wolf11, and good luck to wolf11 in the future.

I still dont think he is a good trader, BUT I hope he becomes one from now on.

SO i wanted all u folks here to be able to read it too, YES wolf11 sent me something, BUT he is still not, repeat not, repeat once again a bit louder NOT a good trader by any definition of the word
Old 04-24-2006, 05:36 PM   #54
JOEY1727
did i do that?
Forum Regular

Default got my dvds..

about a year later wolf FINALLY sent me some dvds...like lamont said,,it wasnt what i wanted,,but hey aleast i got some and he made good on that amount of dvds i was suppose to get,,but would i trade with him again.HELL NAW

joey1727@juno.com

CLICK HERE FOR MY LIST
JOEY1727 is offline   Reply With Quote