Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Reno 911 Returning with New Episodes; Remembering Philip McKeon of Alice
77th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominees; Hugh Laurie HBO Comedy Set for January
Remembering René Auberjonois of Benson; Brady Bunch Star to Give Tour of White House on HGTV
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 9, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: New Sitcom from Chuck Lorre Under Development at CBS; Remembering Legendary TV Producer Leonard Goldberg
Fri-Yay: The Good Place Nearing the End; TBS Orders More Misery Index
Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2005, 01:04 PM   #46
loren

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelousmarcus
I've never said anything negative about Loren, Jen, Deb Walsh-NEVER! If you can find the post or thread show me!!!!Just another one of your LIES, MR. DAJZ-a-DIARRHEA.it back your crying like a whipped pup to the mods. I say again what a LOSER!

PS-Loren , I burned the trade you received from Tekken (from me) for Hawaii Five-O. By the way Hawaii Five-O is fantastic!

ok i see,

but i still stand by my claim

i dont know marcus

i never traded with marcus, and all that

but if marcus works with greg

i see the the connection, although not directly with me

marcus did a nice job on a whole bunch of stuff, for greg, that was sent to me in a trade

im sorry that i dont know marcus, but how could i??

this doesnt mean theres any reason i didnt trade with marcus

it just never came up that i know of that

greg --tekken-- is a top shelf trader

that much i can tell you for sure
Old 12-04-2005, 01:12 PM   #47
marvelousmarcus
Frequent Poster

Default Sorry!

I'm sorry guys, but I've had it with Dajz and all his crap. He has crossed the line too many time and until he gets it through his thick, brainless head that if he wants it to stop he has to just leave me alone and remove all comments from his site and his posts-future and otherwise, and then I'll leave him alone. He always starts it and I promise you I'm going to finish it. It really is that simple for him! Look in this thread, he just had to mention my name in a negative light. The funny thing is that he really did rip me for over 30+ discs, he admits and justifies it saying that they weren't up to his specs.

Everyone who has traded with me know me to be a very level headed individual. I have never had a complaint except for Dajz and he only started because I went to the mods when he tried to rip me off.
Old 12-04-2005, 01:48 PM   #48
DAJIZZARIZZA
Banned
Banned!!
Frequent Poster

my bad Loren ,.. i was wrong about you trading him i guess .. i thought you did ... however i'm very correct on the bad mouthing part... at least i'm man enough to name folks ... i mean anyone who had beef with me knows it .

i may be wrong about trading Deb as well ,... but atleast he can admit to bad mouthing folks ... but i'm a coward ?

and have i ever displayed Marcus last name ... ???? no respect
MODS i respectfully request you move my last name from any post on this thread .... people only get that when they trade with me.
Old 12-04-2005, 03:16 PM   #49
marvelousmarcus
Frequent Poster

Angry Dajz

Eli,you started it you have always started it! Let see according to your post your wrong about Loren, you admit you may be wrong about Deb. Jen and I only just recently started trading although she has received several sets from me on Tekken's behalf. She has been outstanding trader and I hope to trade with her more in the future.

Eli, just admit it you're pretty much wrong about everything, that is where the coward part comes in. If you would just be a man and stop the personal attacks on everyone who disagree with you. I have screen shots of all your stupid posts on the cartoon preservation site, and I still have all your e-mails including the one you sent about my wife.

You want this to stop you know exactly what you have to do;1) don't ever mention my name again, 2) stay off of all threads I start or respond to, 3) remove all reference to me or my trading names on your website and I will do the same. You promised to do it before when you apologized and got us both suspended, but alas you failed to follow through. you got 33+ discs out of me already. Stop trying to rationalize you bad behavior by bad mouthing me and just leave me alone!

I'm tired of every time you have a run in with someone, I get an e-mail about you. How do you think I found this thread??
Old 12-04-2005, 03:26 PM   #50
DAJIZZARIZZA
Banned
Banned!!
Frequent Poster

I TRIED TO IRON THINGS OUT WITH YOU ,... YOU GO BACK ON YOUR WORD ,.. JUST DO ME A FAVOR AND MAIL ALL YOUR SO-CALL EVIDENCE TO THE MODS HERE ... I FIND IT VERY,VERY FUNNY.

WHEN I PUT THINGS OUT IN THE LIGHT ... YOU SCURRY AROUND LIKE A ROACH.... YOU ARE LIKE A SYMBIOTE ALWAYS ATTACHING TO ME ....

YOU CLAIMED 2 TRADERS I HAVE BEEN TRADING WITH FOR A LONG TIME AND STILL DO ,.. SAID I WAS A "BAD TRADER " ... WHEN I ASKED THEM DIRECTLY ... THEY NEVER RECALLED THAT CONVO WITH YOU ... ONLY AGREED I HAD A BIG MOUTH ... AND YOU CAN EVEN GET ME TO ADMIT THAT ... BUT I ONLY GET HEATED WHEN I THINK I HAVE BEEN WRONGED .

IN YOUR CASE I'M VERY CERTAIN,.. I TOOK TIME TO SCRUTINIZE OUR SITUATION ... ANY CLEAR THINKING PERSON CAN SEE THROUGH YOU AFTER AWHILE .... YOU BORE ME ...SPEAK NO MORE !!!!
Old 12-04-2005, 03:36 PM   #51
marvelousmarcus
Frequent Poster

DAJZ!

"YOU BORE ME ...SPEAK NO MORE !!!!" You just keep missing the point don't you. You know every word I've written is true! Grow up or shut up! You want it to stop please reread the prior post.

I'm warning you Dajz, I will shut you down once and for all if you don't stop this crap! 1) Don't mention my name, 2) stay off of all my threads or posts and 3) remove all reference of me and my trading names on your website- I will do the same! Any rationale, thinking person would agree to the above. What is your problem, or have I just answered my own question with my prior statement?

Regarding your prior e-mails-gee I did post them and it got us both suspended -remember! Geez!!

Your only attempt to iron things out was your name calling and personal attacks. The people who I mentioned who agreed with me about trading with you later sent me e-mails
saying, " man, we don't want to have to deal with his crap like you have. Please keep us out of it."

You are wrong and you will always be wrong in my book. Again, if you want this to stop you know what you have to do!

PS- if anyone wants a good set of The Black Sheep Squad instead of the 13 disc piece of garbage let me know.

Last edited by marvelousmarcus; 12-04-2005 at 05:07 PM.
Old 12-04-2005, 03:42 PM   #52
Lamont
Lamont says Smile!

Default OK OK

OK YOU TWO
how about you both just drop it and move on

u dont like each other, WE GET IT

now can we just go on and not have this silly bickering back and forth, I mean is it accomplishing anything?

I have not been trading for some time now, so please do not ask---- sorry, i cannot help you!
Old 12-04-2005, 07:31 PM   #53
savageamusement
Cutest Couch Potato

Default Conduct

For the record if any proof of threats are found, and they are a result or creation of the trading world, we the mods and the owner would take that seriously.

My email is savageamusement@comcast.net

If there is such things forward it to mine, or the owner of this sites email address to look at.
Othewise there is no point bringing up, what without proof is simply accusations and slanderous finger pointing.

As for the rest of this-

It's a big board, find something else to do.
Someone else to trade with.

To avoid channel surfing Wipeouts!
Closed Thread