Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Happy Days Online / Happy Days links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Happy Days Photo Gallery

Happy Days - The Complete First Season

Buy Happy Days - The Complete First Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Second Season

Buy Happy Days - The Second Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Third Season

Buy Happy Days - The Third Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fourth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fourth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Fifth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Fifth Season on DVD
Happy Days - The Sixth Season

Buy Happy Days - The Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Happy Days

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

77th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominees; Hugh Laurie HBO Comedy Set for January
Remembering René Auberjonois of Benson; Brady Bunch Star to Give Tour of White House on HGTV
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 9, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: New Sitcom from Chuck Lorre Under Development at CBS; Remembering Legendary TV Producer Leonard Goldberg
Fri-Yay: The Good Place Nearing the End; TBS Orders More Misery Index
Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials
ABC's Schooled Gets Full Sophomore Year; Pop TV Rings in the New Year with Schitt's Creek

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 04-05-2002, 01:33 PM   #1
FonzesLeatherJacket
Frequent Poster

Smile Who is Richie closer to?

Who do you think Richie is closer to in friendship? I think he is closer to Tha' Fonz out of Fonzie, Potsie, and Ralph. But between Potsie and Ralph, who would you say Richie is closer to or do you think he is equally close to both of them? In the real early seasons of HD I think Richie was more of friends with Potsie than Ralph. But in the newer eps. he seemed close to both, and I can't tell if he is still closest to Potsie and better friends with him or not. Who do you think in friendship and out of Potsie and Ralph that Richie is the closest to and better friends with and why? Or do you think he is equally close to both of them and why? I feel like he's better friends with Potsie it seemed like that in the earlier eps., and maybe a little like that in the newer eps. too. I don't know why I just feel he's better friends with Potsie and esp. Tha' Fonz.

Thanks for your opinions everyone and please reply!
FonzesLeatherJacket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2002, 01:40 PM   #2
FonzesLeatherJacket
Frequent Poster

Question PS: Need help please reply

When I logged in to post my message it said Thanks for logging in FonzesLeatherJacket. I believe it said my name and after I posted my message, it just said thanks for posting and etc. and did'nt say my name. Does the site only address you by your name when you've logged in? Hope you can understand my question and thanks for any help!
FonzesLeatherJacket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2002, 06:37 PM   #3
LeatherTuscadaro
Frequent Poster

Thats a Good Question I think in the early days Ritchie was closest to potsie and the Fonz and Then Ralph Just graduly became all their Pals.
LeatherTuscadaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2002, 07:52 PM   #4
Buddy
Occasional Poster

its kinda tough, but i think he was close enough to both. they were both very good friends of richie's and they spent a lot of time together during most of the series, but you're right, it did seem to be fonzie, potsie, and richie early on
Buddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2002, 11:33 PM   #5
Mr. Business2
Occasional Poster

Default Who was Ritchie closer to?

I believe Ritchie was closer to Fonzie. In the earlier episodes, Ritchie was closer to Potsie. Between Potsie and the Fonz, Ritchie was closer to the Fonz.
Old 05-08-2002, 01:26 PM   #6
Kristina

In the early episodes Ritchie was closer to Potsie and I'd say Potsie because they were still close after that. But Ritchie and The Fonz were close too like when The Fonz went back to school, I guess some episodes he's closer to Potsie and some he's closer to The Fonz. I don't think him and Ralph were very close because there weren't very many episodes where it focuses around the both of them.
Kristina is offline   Reply With Quote