Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fox Picks Up 2nd Season of Bless the Harts; Remembering Bill Macy of Maude
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 21, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Sunnyside Becomes First Casualty of 2019-2020 TV Season; Our Miss Brooks Arrives on DVD
Fri-Yay: Is It Time to Lower Our Expectations for Sitcom Ratings?; Antenna TV's Dennis the Menace Thanksgiving Weekend Marathon
Raven's Home Gets 4th Season on Disney; Nick Orders More All That Episodes
Sunnyside Pulled, Will & Grace Back Early; CBS All Access Comedy Returns for Season 3
Sarah Silverman Returning to HBO with Late Night Series; Craig Ferguson to Host ABC Game Show

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 09-18-2019, 08:00 PM   #76
KRW
One Bad Mother Funker
Forum Regular

I actually turned down the guy. He wanted to much for something I'm hesitant on. When you want 6 discs for one, I'm not your guy.lol

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/boards/...d.php?t=369240
KRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 11:07 AM   #77
kalopsia
Frequent Poster

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRW View Post
I actually turned down the guy. He wanted to much for something I'm hesitant on. When you want 6 discs for one, I'm not your guy.lol
This is the last exact message the shape sent to my trading friend. I know this cause i was gonna help my friend look for some of the broadcasts this guy the shape wanted just in case these workprints were actually real.

Quote:
No I don't have any of those. Those would be the only ones I'm interested in though. Strike a trade with that KRW guy. He has broadcasts I'm after. He's only trading me the ABC Broadcast of On Her Majesty's Secret Service. I still need his Tomorrow Never Dies and The World Is Not Enough ones.
Sounds like the shape was trying to convince my trader friend to trade with you KRW so he can in return trade the broadcasts to the shape for the star trek and star wars workprints. Also according to the message The Shape WAS trading with you for the ABC Broadcast of On Her Majesty's Secret Service. Weird.

Where's the castaway workprint that disappeared off your list? Anyone paying attention to this section proboly seen it on your list before it disappeared. Now all a sudden another random fake account pops up claiming to have rare stuff like this guy "The Shape" sounds like similar behavior.

Jinkies! We got a mystery to solve gang! We got a lurking one eyed workprint bandit in our mist! I'd be weary of new accounts claiming to have rare unheard of stuff.
kalopsia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 12:03 PM   #78
KRW
One Bad Mother Funker
Forum Regular

Here's the message "TheShape' sent me

"I'll trade you Star Trek or Star Wars if you could get me those Bond Broadcasts I want from you. I was thinking you give me all the ones I wanted and I'll trade you one of those workprints you want. I'm talking scarce workprints that haven't been seen the early 2000's."

Which I said no to and I really don't care. Besides workprints are low on my totem pole anyways. I'm trying to round out my sports collection at the moment. More pro wrestling and baseball to be exact.
KRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 06:17 PM   #79
kalopsia
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Here's the message "TheShape' sent me

"I'll trade you Star Trek or Star Wars if you could get me those Bond Broadcasts I want from you. I was thinking you give me all the ones I wanted and I'll trade you one of those workprints you want. I'm talking scarce workprints that haven't been seen the early 2000's."

Which I said no to and I really don't care. Besides workprints are low on my totem pole anyways. I'm trying to round out my sports collection at the moment. More pro wrestling and baseball to be exact.

Sounds like you wanted to make a trade with my friend. Here's the actual screen shot of the conversation i was having. He doesn't have any sports to trade either.

Also it was under impression that the shape was trading with you, as he said he was. Weird that the shape was trying to convince my friend to trade with you. How do we know it's not you making random accounts here trying to rip people off? You already been exposed as being Gothamriddler.

Can we see screen shots of the castaway workprint you supposedly have?
Old 09-19-2019, 08:47 PM   #80
omegadoom
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalopsia View Post
Seems like someone is creating fake accounts trying to rip people off here maybe? A trader friend told me the shape was trying convince him to trade with KRW too... weird.

Another "new" named buddyguy tried contacting me with a trade or wanted to buy stuff off of me too.

Mods should do a IP check on the new members like the shape and if the IP comes up malicious they're using a VPN to hide their real IP address.
Just so you know, I'm not a fake.
omegadoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 09:08 PM   #81
kalopsia
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegadoom View Post
Just so you know, I'm not a fake.
We know you're a robot! You can't fool us with your robot like grip and cold complexion. j/k Who knows. I'll still trade if people could provide real real proof, and send first.

Then i have buddyboy messaging me asking for workprints. Once again a new account like the shape. Robot? Duplicate? Real person? Who knows!

It's like a riddle trying to find out who's on a duplicate account. Wait... gothamriddler KRW... and this is a riddle like a mystery of some sort .... okay gang let's see who "the shape" really is!!!!!!

Old 09-19-2019, 09:25 PM   #82
omegadoom
Frequent Poster

I can provide screen shots but it seems everyone already has what I have.
omegadoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2019, 04:59 PM   #83
MRPITT

Quote:
I'm trying to round out my sports collection at the moment. More pro wrestling and baseball to be exact.
I have lots of Sports and hundreds of baseball games.
MRPITT is offline   Reply With Quote