Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Soaps Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Soaps

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

CBS Renews Freshman Fall 2019 Class; Fox Schedules 9-1-1 Spin-off for Midseason 2020
Fox Schedules Comedy Christmas Event; CNBC Gets A-Rod to Get Celebs Back in the Game
Fox Picks Up 2nd Season of Bless the Harts; Remembering Bill Macy of Maude
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 21, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Sunnyside Becomes First Casualty of 2019-2020 TV Season; Our Miss Brooks Arrives on DVD
Fri-Yay: Is It Time to Lower Our Expectations for Sitcom Ratings?; Antenna TV's Dennis the Menace Thanksgiving Weekend Marathon
Raven's Home Gets 4th Season on Disney; Nick Orders More All That Episodes

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 02-27-2019, 08:24 PM   #16
ThisLittlePiggy
Forum Veteran

Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald: I've lost the only man worth dieting for! (Passions)
ThisLittlePiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 09:40 PM   #17
MA
Once Upon A Christmas
Forum Legend

The Young and the Restless

Mackenzie: What does this mean - "wedding vows"?
J.T.: Oh, Brittany wants me to help her write hers.
Mackenzie: She wants you to help her?
J.T.: Yeah, don't start, all right? Give it back. Come on.
Mackenzie: I'm surprised they're writing their own.
J.T.: What, you didn't think that Bobby knew how to read or write?
Mackenzie: That's mean.

And many other guys too.

Netflix, please add Home Improvement

Goodnight, sweet prince. Harry Anderson 1952-2018

Errrrrrruuuuuuuuahhh?? - Tim Allen
MA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 03:07 PM   #18
MA
Once Upon A Christmas
Forum Legend

All My Children

Erica Kane: (indicating Adam) Oh, this isn't my friend; this is my ex-husband.
Adam Chandler: One of many. I'm third from the end - at least, I think so; I haven't seen Erica for a couple of days.

Erica: Pine Valley isn't exactly the corner of Hollywood and Vine.
Old 07-03-2019, 04:24 PM   #19
danderson400
Forum Regular

A few more from AW.

'STANDING ON THE BRIDGE LATE THIS AFTERNOON IS MELISSA PALMER. WHENEVER SHE WALKS ON CAMPUS YOU MAY BE SURE SHE DRESSES TO FIT THE PART. NO, SHE ISN'T WEARING TIGHT PANTS AS MANY OF THE COEDS DO, BUT A STRAIGHT SKIRT, PULLOVER SWEATER AND CARDIGAN. ONE COULD VERY WELL MISTAKE HER FOR ONE OF THE STUDENTS. [...]'

Bill: "Oh it's you, I didn't recognize you. I just wondered who it was who threw something into the creek."
Missy (Intro Line): "Yes, it's me. Did you think I was-- one of the students?"

Tom: “I never told you I loved you, Pat.”
Pat: “You mean you mean we’re – we’re not going to be married?”
Tom: “I never mentioned marriage to you.”
Pat: “But you said – I thought you said –“
Tom: “I can’t help what you thought. I never mentioned the word love, nor marriage.”
Pat: “Oh God.”
Tom: “Look Pat –“
Pat: “I’m – I’m not – not really a whole woman to you anymore, am I. I’m sterile – sterile –”
Tom: “Pat. (WAY OFF IN THE DISTANCE, AS SHE STANDS ALMOST TRANSFIXED FOR THE MOMENT, SHE HEARS A BABY CRY.)”
Pat: “I lost – something. I lost – something –”
THE BABY CRY BECOMES LOUDER AND THE ROOM BEGINS TO BE FILLED WITH BABY CRIES.
Pat: “(SOFTLY) Stop it, oh God, stop it. I’m sterile – I’m sterile – (QUIETLY CRYING).”
SHE TURNS, AND STILL HEARING THE BABY CRY, WITH HER HANDS TO HER EARS AS THEY WERE ONCE BEFORE, SHE MAKES HER WAY TO THE DOOR – AND AS SHE DOES HER EYES GO TO THE CHAIR WHERE THERE ARE FRANK’S CLOTHES. ON TOP OF THE CLOTHES IS A SMALL GUN. SHE PUTS HER HANDS DOWN, PICKS UP THE GUN. SHE LOOKS AT IT AND TURNS IT TOWARD HERSELF. TOM, FRIGHTENED, TAKES A STEP TOWARD HER.
Tom: “Patricia – the gun may be loaded – (SHE ISN’T LOOKING AT HIM, SHE DOESN’T HEAR HIM, SHE JUST HAS HER HAND ON THE GUN TURNED TOWARD HER.)”
Tom: “Hurting yourself won’t solve anything, Pat, not anything. (HE TAKES ONE MORE STEP TOWARD HER. HE’S NOT REAL CLOSE TO HER. HE HOLDS OUT HIS HAND.)”
Tom: “Patricia – Pat, give me the gun. (SHE LOOKS AT HIM WITH UNSEEING EYES. THE ROOM IS STILL FILLED WITH BABY CRIES.)”
Tom: (Exit Line) “Give me the gun, Pat. (SHE TURNS THE GUN AS THOUGH TO HAND IT TO HIM, AND THEN PULLS THE TRIGGER TWICE. SEE A STARTLED LOOK ON TOM’S FACE AND HE FALLS. THE BABY CRIES STOP WITH THE FALL OF THE BODY. HER ARM GOES TO HER SIDE, SHE STILL HOLDS THE GUN. SHE LOOKS AHEAD OF HER WITH UNSEEING EYES. CUT TO TOM’S BODY, AND TAKE IT OUT.)”
danderson400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2019, 04:58 PM   #20
MA
Once Upon A Christmas
Forum Legend

Another AMC quote.

Erica Kane : This Trey Shepherd is as cold and as ruthless as they come.

Greenlee Smythe duPres : It's about time someone's got in his way.
Old 07-04-2019, 04:39 AM   #21
MA
Once Upon A Christmas
Forum Legend

The Young and the Restless:

Victor Newman:
[Victor and Nikki are fighting over her job offer from Jack] Victor, I don't have time to argue with you! I have a job to go to!
Old 07-13-2019, 08:24 PM   #22
danderson400
Forum Regular

Robin Strasser as Rachel on AW- "Junk! It's all junk! My father loves me so much he gives me junk! [TURNS INTO RUSS'S ARMS, SOBBING] My father doesn't love me! He doesn't love me!"

Last edited by danderson400; 08-27-2019 at 11:28 PM.
Old 07-15-2019, 10:25 AM   #23
MA
Once Upon A Christmas
Forum Legend

Passions

Esme:
[to the voices in her head] Would all of you stop screaming so I can think!
Old 07-15-2019, 06:53 PM   #24
Schmoopie
Future Oregonian
Forum Veteran

One Life To Live

Doctor Michael McBain: So... my brother, the police detective, wants his brother, the doctor, to perform an autopsy. An illegal autopsy. Off the record, with *no* permission at all, and, *and* against every possible legal and ethical rule in *both* our professions. This is it, huh? This is how it happens, right? This is how the McBain boys go right down the tube.

Detective John McBain: We could always enroll in that truck-driving school.

September 23, 1961-January 14, 2019

Schmoopie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 06:54 PM   #25
MA
Once Upon A Christmas
Forum Legend

The Bold and the Beautiful

Brooke: When you didn't come back to the hotel Massimo called the Police.
Dominick Marone: You didn't happen to bring them with you?
Old 10-22-2019, 04:33 PM   #26
danderson400
Forum Regular

FADE IN: INTERIOR FARMHOUSE PARLOR. OPEN ON TIGHT SHOT OF MAGGIE, WITH WEDDING VEIL. SHE IS BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL. UNDER, WE HEAR: SOUND OF SOFT ORGAN MUSIC. DO A SLOW PULL BACK TO SHOW MAGGIE ON STOOL, IN HER LONG DRESS, HER APPEARANCE ALMOST SPIRITUAL FRAMED AGAINST FLOWERS AND THE SOFT, FLICKERING CANDLES. CONTINUE TO PULL BACK AND SHOW MRS. JENNINGS AT ORGAN(much like Clarke Morgan on AW when Bill and Missy were married), AND THE REVEREND JENNINGS BEHIND THE FLOWER-BANKED ALTAR AREA, A TABLE WITH BIBLE, CANDELABRAS, ETC... HANK STANDS NEAR MAGGIE. NOW MICKEY WALKS THROUGH THE PARLOR DOOR, STOPS, REACTS TO THE SIGHT OF HIS BRIDE-TO-BE. THEN HE WALKS TO HER SIDE, SHE SMILES RADIANTLY AT HIM, HIS EYES ARE BRIGHT WITH LOVE AND ADMIRATION. THE MUSIC STOPS.)
REV. JENNINGS: Dearly Beloved, we are gathered today to witness a wedding between Margaret Simmons and Marty Hanson. And as a wedding present to you, Marty, your bride-to-be has written the ceremony words.
(MICKEY LOOKS AT MAGGIE, SHE SHYLY SMILES AT HIM. NOW, SOFTLY, UNDER THE WORDS, MRS. JENNINGS PLAYS "THE LILAC TREE" AND "I LOVE YOU TRULY", IF THERE IS TIME. AS THE MINISTER READS, WE DO A SERIES OF TAKES, DWELLING LOVINGLY ON CLOSE SHOTS OF MAGGIE, MICKEY, HANK. ALL REACT TO THE WORDS, THE SIMPLE BEAUTY OF THE OCCASION. HANK HAS TEARS IN HIS EYES. ALSO, INTERCUT TAKES OF REV. JENNINGS AND MRS. JENNINGS. IT WILL BE A FLOW SEQUENCE, AS WE SOFTLY SHIMMER & DISSOLVE FROM ONE FACE TO THE OTHER. AS A PRELUDE TO THE CEREMONY, MAGGIE SOFTLY SINGS)
MAGGIE: "First love's like a lilac tree, with shy spring buds for all to see, a gentle hint of what will be at blossom time, on a wedding day."
REV. JENNINGS: We are here in the sight of God and in the face of this company, and in the unseen presence of those who are ever close, to unite in holy matrimony two people who have chosen, from this day forward, to be one, together throughout time and eternity. As gentle rain falls to the earth, inviting the buds and blossoms of God's greenery to emerge, welcome, so have the gentle blessings from above fallen, to foster and future an enduring love to be shared by Maggie and Marty. From the darkness of yesterdays, the lonely pain of past and solitude has come a shimmering flame of hope to light the way for tomorrows without end, radiant with joy and happiness. To be a bird and soar in free ecstasy, to be a cloud and flat across the canvas of an endless sky, to walk together, to run together, to live together, to love together. This is the pattern of Heaven's tapestry, the gift He gives with the blessing of marriage. We ask not for chains or vows for they are not needed in this union. The simple clasp of hands will be shelter, one to the other, forever.
(TIGHT SHOT OF MICKEY AND MAGGIE AS SHE HOLDS OUT HER HAND, HE TAKES IT, HOLDS IT TIGHTLY).
REV. JENNINGS: Love is faith. Faith is hope. Hope is belief. And belief is love, in the golden ring of true constancy. Have you such a ring, Marty Hanson?
(TAKE MICKEY AS HE TOUCHES HIS POCKET, BUT DOESN'T BRING RING OUT)
MICKEY: I have.
REV. JENNINGS: And you, Maggie Simmons?
(TAKE MAGGIE AS SHE INDICATES A WEDDING BAND THAT RESTS WITHIN HER BRIDAL BOUQUET)
MAGGIE: I have.
REV. JENNINGS: Dear God, we who have so much can ask for nothing more, save Your divine favor and protection for the years they shall travel together, no longer alone, but one.
(NOW MRS. JENNINGS AGAIN PICKS UP "LILAC TREE" AS MAGGIE STARTS TO SING)
MAGGIE: "Last love's like an old oak tree, still strong and proud with majesty, its branches bent protectingly, a family tree, stately old oak tree."
REV. JENNINGS: Into the holy estate of matrimony these two persons present ask now to be joined. If anyone can show just cause why they may not be lawfully joined together, let him now speak or else hereafter forever hold his peace.
(THERE IS A LONG DRAMATIC PAUSE, THEN REV. JENNINGS CONTINUES)
REV. JENNINGS: The rings?
(MICKEY PLACES HIS RING ON MAGGIE'S FINGER. SHE PLACES HER RING ON HIS)
REV. JENNINGS: With this simple act, and by virtue of the authority vested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife. And let no one put asunder those who have thus been joined together in the presence of God and his company.
(NOW THE ORGAN SWELLS IN THE TRADITIONAL WEDDING SONG. MICKEY GENTLY REMOVES THE VEIL FROM MAGGIE'S RADIANT FACE. HE BENDS AND SOFTLY KISSES HER. DISSOLVE TO: EXTERIOR FARMHOUSE BACK PORCH. JAY APPROACHES, REACTS TO THE ORGAN MUSIC. CUT BACK TO PARLOR AS HANK KISSES THE BRIDE, THEN SHAKES HANDS WITH MICKEY. MR. AND MRS. JENNINGS GO TO THE HAPPY COUPLE, EXTENDING THEIR BEST WISHES. BRING JAY TO THE PARLOR DOOR, UNSEEN BY ANYONE. HE REACTS TO MAGGIE IN HER WEDDING GOWN. IT IS OBVIOUS TO HIM WHAT'S JUST HAPPENED. AND ON HIS REACTION: FADE TO BLACK)
Old 10-22-2019, 05:19 PM   #27
AB
Supernatural - Dean
Forum Celebrity

Luke (General Hospital)

Luke: "No More women! Only Wine and song."
AB is offline   Reply With Quote