Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / View New Posts (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: Perfect Strangers Reboot in the Works; New Head of the Class DVD Release
Fri-Yay: Master of None Pivots Genres in Season 3; Highway to Heaven Event Movies Coming to Lifetime; Remembering Frank Bonner of WKRP in Cincinnati
Antenna TV Summer 2021 Schedule; The CW Fall 2021 Premiere Dates
All-Star Cast Set for Paramount+ Animated Comedy Series; Home Makeovers with Marsai Martin
Netflix's Popular Never Have I Ever Returns July 15; Peacock's Girls5eva Renewed for Season 2
Chicago Fire Finally Heads to Syndication; Peacock Picks Up New Comedy Which Takes Place at a Singing Competition
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of June 14, 2021)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (February-June)

Betty White's Pet Set - The Complete Series Happy Together - The Complete Series 'Til Death - The Complete Series Fuller House - The Complete Series Parks and Recreation - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)

02/02 - Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In - The Complete Series (2021 Retail Release)
02/16 - Fam - The Complete Series
02/23 - Betty White's Pet Set - The Complete Series
03/02 - Blue Mountain State - The Complete Series
03/02 - Happy Together - The Complete Series
03/02 - Rick and Morty - The Complete Seasons 1-4 (DVD) (Blu-ray)
04/20 - 'Til Death - The Complete Series
05/11 - Dead to Me - Season Two
06/08 - The Critic - The Complete Series
06/08 - Fuller House - The Fifth and Final Season
06/08 - Fuller House - The Complete Series
06/08 - Our Cartoon President - Season 3
06/15 - The Office - Season 1 (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9
06/15 - Parks and Recreation - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 12-26-2006, 04:51 PM   #1
UMfan77

Default Christine Reinhard

The other day, I was watching the segment about Craig Williamson, the man who owned fish tanks & went missing. His wife, Christine Reinhard, ended up finding Craig but he had no memory of her or anything about their life together. Christine had to accept the fact that her husband no longer existed. I found myself wondering what ever became of Christine's life, for instance, did she ever re-marry?
UMfan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 11:51 AM   #2
wisconsinsodas
Occasional Poster

Christine Reinhard has remarried. Her husband is Herbert Houze and they live in Cody, Wyoming.
wisconsinsodas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 03:39 PM   #3
UMfan77

That's so nice that she was able to close a chapter of her life & go onto meeting someone new. Thank you for the reply, I was really wondering what happened to Christine & now I know.
UMfan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 04:53 PM   #4
freshwater
Occasional Poster

But what happened to Craig Williamson? And did he fake the amnesia? I used to try that on my wife, but it never worked.
freshwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 03:27 PM   #5
wisconsinsodas
Occasional Poster

1995 infromation:
A The Milwaukee Journal Sentinel article dated July 31, 1995 said that Craig Williamson, the Wisconsin man who disappeared from Colorado Springs two years ago while on a business trip, is alive and living in Key West, Fla.

Authorities said that Williamson is working as a diver in Florida. In 1995 he told authorities he lost his memory and became a drifter after he was assaulted Aug. 30, 1993, at a bar or convenience store in Colorado Springs.

Williamson's version matched a theory promoted by his wife, Christine Reinhard, who drew national media attention to her husband's disappearance. Her nationwide search for Williamson included a segment on the network TV show "Unsolved Mysteries," as well as countless newspaper stories in several states.

"I am in no position to talk about it. I am in shock," said Reinhard, who moved from Wisconsin to Cody, Wyo., after closing the couple's fish farm in 1994.

"We're trying to keep it a private matter until we can resolve some issues," she said. "We're both very fragile right now. Craig is in a very delicate emotional state."

She also described her husband, whom she has talked to on the phone at least three times in recent weeks, as having an "extremely impaired" memory and being "very paranoid, scared."

Reinhard declined to talk further about finding her husband.
wisconsinsodas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 04:34 PM   #6
ididn'tdoit
Frequent Poster

That's too bad, it seemed like they had a really close relationship
ididn'tdoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 09:08 AM   #7
sdb4884
UM Meme Guy

She was such a lovely lady, sad what happened to her but I'm glad to hear she has moved on with her life.
sdb4884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:25 AM   #8
cocytus
Forum Regular

The primary reason I never bought the amnesia that her husband supposedly had is the fact that when she found him and agreed to meet with him ( as shown during the segment) he seemed to be more than willing to move on with his life without her. If he had truly experienced amnesia, wouldn't he have wanted to return to his old life as his "new life"wouldn't have been ( for want of a better word) "real?"

This guy always struck me as a coward and a jerk. If she has moved on, good for her.
cocytus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2010, 11:45 AM   #9
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocytus
The primary reason I never bought the amnesia that her husband supposedly had is the fact that when she found him and agreed to meet with him ( as shown during the segment) he seemed to be more than willing to move on with his life without her. If he had truly experienced amnesia, wouldn't he have wanted to return to his old life as his "new life"wouldn't have been ( for want of a better word) "real?"
I agree, how do we know this man had amnesia at all? Usually when your lover finds you after years you would want to pick up the pieces and resume where your life left off. If someone were truely wandering around wondering who they are and where they came from, and someone comes along offering you all of these answers (not to mention this was his wife), wouldn't you want to be with this person to remember as much about your past as possible? He seemed content with the fact that he was a new person in a new city. Glad to hear she remarried though.
TheCars1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 08:41 PM   #10
Bruno4091
First Time Poster

Smile How to get this episode

Does any body know how I can get a copy of this episode. I was working in Colorado Springs at the Super 8 Hotel as a desk clerk and checked her husband in. I met her a few weeks later. I was interviewed on Unsolved Mysteries. If anybody knows how I can get a copy of that episode that would be great.
Bruno4091 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 09:38 AM   #11
UMFan1981
Occasional Poster

I just watched this case for the first time I can remember on Amazon Prime. Very tragic and heartbreaking for all involved, especially Christine. I just went on the Unsolved Mysteries Wiki to look this up and this intrigued me

Quote:
Despite his claims, investigators are still suspicious of Craig's amnesia and believe that he staged his disappearance. They believe that he ran away to escape debts and the responsibilities of running his new business.
https://unsolvedmysteries.fandom.com...aig_Williamson

Let's say this scenario is true and Craig Williamson was actually faking his amnesia and did intentionally stage his disappearance. What was his strange behavior on the Amtrak train all about? Surely, if you want to vanish into thin air, you don't want to engage in behavior that draws attention to yourself in the way that he did on that route. He must have known there was a good chance that his wife and the police would be searching for him. So why behave in a way you're sure to get noticed and have eyewitnesses remember you?

Also, if he genuinely was faking his amnesia and did stage his disappearance, why contact Unsolved Mysteries at all? I guess there's the chance that his friends in his new place of residence would recognize them so he decided to beat them to it so he could frame the narrative for his re-discovery. Then again, this was a re-airing of the broadcast so -if he hadn't been identified when the show was originally aired -there's a good chance he could have continued to elude detection. Was he just tired of keeping up the deceit of having to forge a new identity? Did he feel guilty about what he'd put his ex-wife through? If the latter is the case, though, then why would you say you couldn't remember her when reunited with her? Surely that would cause her even more unnecessary pain.

This is one of the rare cases where it'd seem that the stranger story, that of him having some form of amnesia actually makes more sense to me Either way, the whole thing just seems bizarre to me and I'm sorry it worked out the way it did for both of them. What a sad way to end such a loving and devoted relationship

Last edited by UMFan1981; 04-20-2021 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Needed to fix URL
UMFan1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 10:32 AM   #12
BDR
Occasional Poster

Default BS

Honestly, I never bought the amnesia thing with this guy. He just came across as too anxious to move on and have a new life. What person who actually had amnesia would not want to go back home with the hope of triggering their memories.
BDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 05:55 PM   #13
cordwainer1453
Frequent Poster

Probably wasn't him on the train. "Eyewitness" accounts like that never turn out to be the same person. The fact that he wound up in Key West seems a little too convenient too.
cordwainer1453 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2021, 06:00 PM   #14
Labonte18
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cordwainer1453 View Post
Probably wasn't him on the train. "Eyewitness" accounts like that never turn out to be the same person. The fact that he wound up in Key West seems a little too convenient too.
Agreed. And why he came forward? In simple terms, the jig was up. People knew his face and were looking for him. Wouldn't surprise me if one of his buddies saw his UM segment.

I know everyone says Christine was so nice and all.. But I see her as VERY determined and.. Honestly, I don't think Craig realized what he was getting into. I think he wanted out of the marriage, probably didn't want to hurt Christine.. Came up with this amnesia plan where he could slip off and live his life out, away from her.. And he severely underestimated her determination.

Read through some newspaper articles and some TV reports before he disappeared. She was the one in control in that relationship.
Labonte18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2021, 03:53 AM   #15
cordwainer1453
Frequent Poster

That lady always struck me as clingy and controlling.
cordwainer1453 is offline   Reply With Quote