Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > TV Series on DVD/Streaming News and Discussion

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of May 10, 2021)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Trailer Released for Upcoming Rugrats Reboot; Final Airdate Set for Conan
Fri-Yay: Rolling Stone's 100 Best Sitcoms of All Time; Marion Cunningham Greatest Classic TV Mom in New Poll
E! Reunites TV Casts in Reunion Road Trip; Joseph Gordon-Levitt is Mr. Corman on Apple TV+
COZI TV's Roseanne Mother's Day Mom Genes Marathon; Conan's Final TBS Episode to Air June 24
NBC Orders Night Court Revival to Pilot; House of Payne and Assisted Living Return May 25 and Ordered for Additional Season
Young Rock and Kenan Set to Return for Season 2; Schmigadoon! A New Apple TV+ Comedy Coming This July

New on DVD/Blu-ray (January-May)

Corporate - Season 2 Fam - The Complete Series Betty White's Pet Set - The Complete Series Happy Together - The Complete Series 'Til Death - The Complete Series

01/22 - Corporate - Season 2
01/22 - Corporate - Season 3
02/02 - Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In - The Complete Series (2021 Retail Release)
02/16 - Fam - The Complete Series
02/23 - Betty White's Pet Set - The Complete Series
03/02 - Blue Mountain State - The Complete Series
03/02 - Happy Together - The Complete Series
03/02 - Rick and Morty - The Complete Seasons 1-4 (DVD) (Blu-ray)
04/20 - 'Til Death - The Complete Series
05/11 - Dead to Me - Season Two

More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 04-17-2021, 08:59 AM   #16
kk-likes-tv
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
I feel a little sneaky for what I'm about to show you but I don't care too much because I'm Canadian and this is the only way I can get a free channel like this online without the stupid geo-blocking rules that are always in the way. If you go to KODI or other websites you might be able to get free live streams from channels like Buzzr TV or CNN or CBS or any of the main networks or cable channels, even CHCH at various times. But the digital over-the-air channels that we all seem to love like Antenna and Me are almost impossible to find unless you look very hard and are lucky to find a good source that will work for more than a few days. This week, I found a website that offers some of these channels for free but others you have to pay and sign up for. The site is called Stream Live and it just happens to have a free live stream from DECADES TV that you can watch anytime so here it is just for you from me:

DECADES (Over The Air) Live Streaming
This is good stuff, thanks Sal. I've been watching streams on Kodi for years now and often wondered why nobody here talks about IPTV, I assumed it was against the rules. There was a free Antenna TV stream that worked on and off for about two years and I didn't dare mention it. In any case it's gone now.

I can't get the Decades address to play in Kodi but there's a help section that mentions a Kodi add on is available:
https://www.streamlive.to/help

Also a channel list here: https://www.streamlive.to/channels
The ones marked premium don't work but the rest are playable on a tablet or phone. Believe it or not there was a non premium link there last night for MeTV, I had it playing but today it's not there. I did grab it's stream URL but it won't play in VLC or Kodi.
kk-likes-tv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2021, 09:30 AM   #17
omg65
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJM77 View Post
What channel is that?
F2VTV
Old 04-17-2021, 03:32 PM   #18
Sal

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk-likes-tv View Post
This is good stuff, thanks Sal. I've been watching streams on Kodi for years now and often wondered why nobody here talks about IPTV, I assumed it was against the rules. There was a free Antenna TV stream that worked on and off for about two years and I didn't dare mention it. In any case it's gone now.

I can't get the Decades address to play in Kodi but there's a help section that mentions a Kodi add on is available:
https://www.streamlive.to/help

Also a channel list here: https://www.streamlive.to/channels
The ones marked premium don't work but the rest are playable on a tablet or phone. Believe it or not there was a non premium link there last night for MeTV, I had it playing but today it's not there. I did grab it's stream URL but it won't play in VLC or Kodi.

I found it!!! Believe it or not, there is a free Me-TV channel on there and it works great for me! (Although I have to warn you that it may not always work. It depends on the time of day, the amount of Internet traffic, and whether the 4 moons of Saturn are crossing Venus at that moment.) But it's here now and here you go:

MeTV Live Stream

Now if anybody can find a live stream from Antenna TV from there or other sites, you'll have the big 3 in your collection and you'll be able to see them any time like I finally will!
Sal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2021, 11:22 AM   #19
kk-likes-tv
Frequent Poster

Quote:
I found it!!! Believe it or not, there is a free Me-TV channel on there and it works great for me! (Although I have to warn you that it may not always work. It depends on the time of day, the amount of Internet traffic, and whether the 4 moons of Saturn are crossing Venus at that moment.) But it's here now and here you go:

MeTV Live Stream

Now if anybody can find a live stream from Antenna TV from there or other sites, you'll have the big 3 in your collection and you'll be able to see them any time like I finally will!
Thanks Sal! I know of lots of free TV streams but MeTV and Decades are hard to find. I can't believe whoever is running that stream.to site is letting us see them for free, don't they know that the retro channels are what many of us crave? I had both those channels at one time by subscribing to one of the pirate IPTV services until they went under. The retro channels were the only ones I ever watched. HBO? What the heck is that? LOL
kk-likes-tv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 12:17 PM   #20
Svenfan1234
Forum Veteran

Quote:

MeTV Live Stream

Just wanted to point out that with the MeTV stream, people who haven't had MeTV will now be able to watch Svengoolie on Saturdays, who's showing the made-for-TV horror movie "Gargoyles" (1972) tomorrow at 8pm on Me-TV.
Old 04-24-2021, 02:13 PM   #21
Charley Knox
Forum Regular

If you are a fan of TCM, check out Movies!
Charley Knox is offline   Reply With Quote