Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board


Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube


Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: HBO Max Developing Comedy Series Based Upon Vacation Films; Beverly Hillbillies Mansion Sells for $150 Million
Fri-Yay: Hope for Sitcoms of the 2020s; Good Times Cast Announced for Next Live in Front of a Studio Audience
All in the Family Cast Announced for Next Live in Front of a Studio Audience; Curb Returns Jan. 19
Reno 911 Returning with New Episodes; Remembering Philip McKeon of Alice
77th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominees; Hugh Laurie HBO Comedy Set for January
Remembering René Auberjonois of Benson; Brady Bunch Star to Give Tour of White House on HGTV
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 9, 2019)


New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-21-2009, 06:10 PM   #91
Mastermind
Member
Senior Member
 
Mastermind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 16, 2008
Posts: 1,842
Default

Quote:
I find it unusual and to be honest, the only thing that makes me think the sheriff may have done it is the fact that whoever killed Eric, tried to burn his body, if I remember correctly, trying to destroy evidence. Well the first thing the sheriff did was order the bed destroyed by fire. If he had been the murderer, maybe he realized that his first try of setting the bed and Eric on fire didn't work, so now he needs to try to destroy the bed.

It should be pointed out that

1. if Sheriff Wampler wanted to kill Eric Tamiyasu, he would most likely not have done it himself. He would have gotten an ex-con, criminal or one of his deputies or even a willing party like Don Davis.

2. If any of his deputies were involved without his consent..the Sherrif still has a reason to hide the murder to protect his own deputies.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind
Interesting thought. The problems I have with that theory is...

1. How would Wampler even know that they slept together in that bed? They could have cheated in a hotel or his own bed. Heck, how does he know that they slept together that recently enough to leave trace evidence? Would he even think about that at the time?


I don't think he knew for a fact but when you have a murdered man that was rumored to have slept with your wife, he may have wanted to get rid of both the bed and the sheets to make sure his wife's DNA wasn't found there.
But Eric most likely washed his sheets out of normal tidyness. Wouldn't he also want to take Eric's soiled sheets in his dirty laudry as well?


REMEMBER....Nobody knew how Eric died or that it was even foul play until the autopsy showed the bullets.
1. Sheriff Wampler has no real reason to suspect fould play here. Eric may hav died of natural causes. Why would sheriff Wampler even suspect that fould play would have occured and that there would be a need for hiding his wife's prescence.
2. The bed would have indicated that a gun was used long before the autopsy. It also would indicated several potential clues about how the gun was fired.
3. It is not a given that Eric died while sleeping. He may been placed in the bed, another big fact that the burned bed hid.

To me this is the crux of the case...both Don Davis and Sheriff Wampler appear to know that Eric was murdered by a gun before the autopsy!!!!
Mastermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 09:55 AM   #92
Hambone2421
Member
Senior Member
 
Hambone2421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 08, 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,823
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind
To me this is the crux of the case...both Don Davis and Sheriff Wampler appear to know that Eric was murdered by a gun before the autopsy!!!!
I agree with most of your theory but I'm not sold on the fact that Sheriff Wampler knew Eric had been murdered. I personally think Dixon was involved. I just think that Wampler wanted the bed destroyed so that any evidence/DNA of his or his wife's that may have been there (even though as remote a chance as it is) would be destroyed with the fire so that neither him or his wife could ever be placed inside Eric's home.

Don Dixon's story just doesn't make sense. "I said a prayer and went back downstairs." It seems like by him saying that, he wants us to believe he is religious and thus incapable of murder. Plus Eric's friend even said that Dixon wasn't a friend of Eric, but merely an acquaintance who wanted to be a friend. That may lead to the possibility of Dixon's infatuation with Eric and possible murder due to it not being reciprocated. The main thing that makes me believe it is Dixon is the fact that during his interview with UM, he kept naming possible suspects and giving motives for those suspects all the while acting as though he was Eric's best friend. Also, if Dixon has nothing to hide, why not take a polygraph?
Hambone2421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 12:40 PM   #93
Mastermind
Member
Senior Member
 
Mastermind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 16, 2008
Posts: 1,842
Default

Quote:
I agree with most of your theory but I'm not sold on the fact that Sheriff Wampler knew Eric had been murdered. I personally think Dixon was involved.
I don't know if you read some of my previous posts. But my theory on this case has always been that either

1. Two of Sheriff Wampler's deputies were hired by Don Dixon to murder Eric. Sheriff Wampler may have been in on it or burned the bed to protect his deputies.

or

2. When Sheriff Wampler was at the scene, he may have figured out that Don Dixon was responsible. At this point an "on-the spot" shakedown or bribe may have occured that led to both parties burning the bed
.
One big reason why I think Sherrif Wampler is involved is that the murder was too professional.
1. The killer(s) waited until Eric's lady friend to attack Eric.
2. The fact that they knocked on the door to determine who was with Eric.
3. Three bullets to the head is a common sign of professional killers.
4. If there was a struggle, I find it hard to believe that just one man took Eric down and placed him on the bed. Two people would have needed to do this.


As much as I believe Don Dixon is responsible...It is quite possible the only thing he's guilty of is being a pest and an attention whore.
Mastermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 01:29 PM   #94
Zlatko
Member
Forum Regular
 
Zlatko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 04, 2008
Location: Nowhereland
Posts: 361
Default

Interesting points so far. I still have a feeling that Don Dixon was somehow involved. It's bizarre that there were no signs of forced entry in the case. Coincidentally, Don Dixon had a key to Tamiyasu's house. He could have easily entered the house and murder Eric Tamiyasu. Although, the details would have to be worked out.
Zlatko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 02:18 PM   #95
Mastermind
Member
Senior Member
 
Mastermind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 16, 2008
Posts: 1,842
Default

Quote:
Interesting points so far. I still have a feeling that Don Dixon was somehow involved. It's bizarre that there were no signs of forced entry in the case. Coincidentally, Don Dixon had a key to Tamiyasu's house. He could have easily entered the house and murder Eric Tamiyasu. Although, the details would have to be worked out.
The problem I have with Don Dixon committing the murders solely by himself are:
1. Too much of the murders smell of a professional hit. I don't think Don Dixon is that capable of doing such a murder by himself.
2. I find it too coincidental that Sheriif Wampler was going to assist him in destroying the one piece of evidence that could potentially jail Don. Nobody's that lucky!!
Mastermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2009, 02:50 PM   #96
Zlatko
Member
Forum Regular
 
Zlatko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 04, 2008
Location: Nowhereland
Posts: 361
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind
The problem I have with Don Dixon committing the murders solely by himself are:
1. Too much of the murders smell of a professional hit. I don't think Don Dixon is that capable of doing such a murder by himself.
2. I find it too coincidental that Sheriif Wampler was going to assist him in destroying the one piece of evidence that could potentially jail Don. Nobody's that lucky!!
It's possible either Wampler, or a professional hitman killed Tamiyasu. But it still bothers me that Dixon had access to Tamiyasu's house and there was no forced entry in the house. Directly, or indirectly, it seems as though Dixon was involved. It's possible that Dixon and Wampler worked together in order to kill Eric but something went wrong.

It'd be also interesting to know if anyone else had a key to Eric's house. Don Dixon is the only suspect we know of.
Zlatko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 10:28 AM   #97
Hambone2421
Member
Senior Member
 
Hambone2421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 08, 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,823
Default

If Don Dixon wasn't involved, then he is a sad sad man who needs attention. He's sitting there trying to give reasons for other people to kill Eric, all the while claiming that he and Eric were best buds. I personally think he is responsible for Eric's death and that Eric was indeed having an affair with Wampler's wife which is why this case takes a backseat, Wampler may simply not care who killed Eric.

If Wampler was involved, either directly or indirectly, then Don Dixon is one of the biggest idiots walking God's green Earth. If Eric was such a good friend, why int he world would he listen to the sheriff and burn the bed without at least asking question or even telling Eric's family that the sheriff is asking you to do that? My biggest question though is if Wampler was somehow involved, why didn't he (or the person he hired to kill Eric) burn the bed or set the house on fire? Why wait until after the body is discovered and after the public knows its a murder? It just doesn't make sense to me.
Hambone2421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 12:23 PM   #98
Mastermind
Member
Senior Member
 
Mastermind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 16, 2008
Posts: 1,842
Default

Quote:
If Eric was such a good friend, why int he world would he listen to the sheriff and burn the bed without at least asking question or even telling Eric's family that the sheriff is asking you to do that
1. Keep in mind that the Sheriff has a gun. That's something to consider.
2. He is a sheriff and probably knows best. Wouldn't you follow the instrunctions of a police officer.
3. I think Don Davis did voice some objection to this in his interview. I also think Don Davis even voiced the Sheriff being a suspect.

Quote:
My biggest question though is if Wampler was somehow involved, why didn't he (or the person he hired to kill Eric) burn the bed or set the house on fire? Why wait until after the body is discovered and after the public knows its a murder? It just doesn't make sense to me.
1. A fire to the house would be even more suspicious than burning the bed. Doing it this way requires only the bed needs to burned..in broaddaylight no less. Remember it was a while before the body was found. The fire would have made the body found much easier. You also can't burn the bed at night without arousing some suspicion.
2. Wampler may only have been aware of what happened after the death. One of his deputies may have confessed to him or Don Dixon himself may have confessed to him on the spot. An on the spot bribe cannot be ruled out here. Don may have begged Wampler to help him on this case, maybe Sheriff Wampler gave a price for his help.
3. Technically since, Sheriff Wampler will oversee the crime scene, he can basically do whatever he wants.
4. There is a risk that if a fire is set that Eric's remains may not be found, making him a missing person. This may be a more unfavorable scenario than the unsolved murder.
5. Sheriff Wampler may have wanted to survey the crime scene first to see what type of evidence needed to be hid. He may not have known how the murder was committed but was going to hide evidence once he was there. In this case, he saw the bed was the most obvious piece of evidence.
6. Sheriff Wampler may be a murder, but he is still a sheriff. A house fire may cause more damage to the area and endanger more people. Also may kill fireman and deputies assisting in the fire. Not to mention that the killers can;t call in the fire, so it will spread to some degree. Probably not worth the risk, when he could just burn the bed when he arrives at the crime scene.
Mastermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 10:29 AM   #99
Hambone2421
Member
Senior Member
 
Hambone2421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 08, 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,823
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind
1. Keep in mind that the Sheriff has a gun. That's something to consider.
2. He is a sheriff and probably knows best. Wouldn't you follow the instrunctions of a police officer.
3. I think Don Davis did voice some objection to this in his interview. I also think Don Davis even voiced the Sheriff being a suspect.



1. A fire to the house would be even more suspicious than burning the bed. Doing it this way requires only the bed needs to burned..in broaddaylight no less. Remember it was a while before the body was found. The fire would have made the body found much easier. You also can't burn the bed at night without arousing some suspicion.
2. Wampler may only have been aware of what happened after the death. One of his deputies may have confessed to him or Don Dixon himself may have confessed to him on the spot. An on the spot bribe cannot be ruled out here. Don may have begged Wampler to help him on this case, maybe Sheriff Wampler gave a price for his help.
3. Technically since, Sheriff Wampler will oversee the crime scene, he can basically do whatever he wants.
4. There is a risk that if a fire is set that Eric's remains may not be found, making him a missing person. This may be a more unfavorable scenario than the unsolved murder.
5. Sheriff Wampler may have wanted to survey the crime scene first to see what type of evidence needed to be hid. He may not have known how the murder was committed but was going to hide evidence once he was there. In this case, he saw the bed was the most obvious piece of evidence.
6. Sheriff Wampler may be a murder, but he is still a sheriff. A house fire may cause more damage to the area and endanger more people. Also may kill fireman and deputies assisting in the fire. Not to mention that the killers can;t call in the fire, so it will spread to some degree. Probably not worth the risk, when he could just burn the bed when he arrives at the crime scene.
Lets back up for a moment and say that Wampler did murder Eric/have Eric murdered. We've basically agreed that he can do with this case what he wants unless the FBI or another federal agency were to get involved. So, if that's the case and he did participate in Eric's murder, then your points, although they are good, wouldn't matter. If the house burned down, the sheriff wouldn't care because Eric would still be dead, which is what he wanted. Also, they could have lit his body on fire, let it burn for a while, then put it out with a few fire extinguishers. Also, if the fire started to get out of control, they could put it out with fire extinguishers. What I'm getting at here is, if Wampler was involved and wanted evidence destroyed, it seems like he would have gotten rid of Eric's body all together or taken the bed from Eric's home the night he was murdered and destroyed elsewhere.

I still think that someone, most likely Dixon, committed the murder, then to cover up any possible evidence that his wife's DNA or his DNA may be on that bed, the sheriff asked for it to be destroyed.
Hambone2421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 11:38 AM   #100
Mastermind
Member
Senior Member
 
Mastermind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 16, 2008
Posts: 1,842
Default

Quote:
So, if that's the case and he did participate in Eric's murder, then your points, although they are good, wouldn't matter. If the house burned down,
That would be arson. Which could prompt the involvement of other agencies that Wampler may not have control of.


Quote:
I still think that someone, most likely Dixon, committed the murder, then to cover up any possible evidence that his wife's DNA or his DNA may be on that bed, the sheriff asked for it to be destroyed.
I agree that Dixon is most likely guilty. I just don't believe he did this all himself. I also don't believe that that the bed was burned for any purpose other than to hide bullet holes, powder burns and


Quote:
If the house burned down, the sheriff wouldn't care because Eric would still be dead, which is what he wanted.
You missed my point about the fire damaging more than the house.
Why do overkill when you just have to burn the bed?

Eric almost certainly changed his sheets at some point.
Shouldn;t he burn the sheets in his dirt clothe, too?
Shouldn;t he also clean the bathtub while he;s at it.

If Wampler was so worried about his wifes DNA evidence there, Why didn't he have the place cleaned, as well. His wife's hair could be laying on the carpet fibers or in the shower drain?

I have to again, point out that the infidelity involving with Wampler's wife is only a rumour. There has been nothing to substantiate that.
In fact the rumour only gained legs AFTER Eric's death.
Mastermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 04:37 PM   #101
Hambone2421
Member
Senior Member
 
Hambone2421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 08, 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,823
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind
You missed my point about the fire damaging more than the house.
Why do overkill when you just have to burn the bed?

Eric almost certainly changed his sheets at some point.
Shouldn;t he burn the sheets in his dirt clothe, too?
Shouldn;t he also clean the bathtub while he;s at it.

If Wampler was so worried about his wifes DNA evidence there, Why didn't he have the place cleaned, as well. His wife's hair could be laying on the carpet fibers or in the shower drain?

I have to again, point out that the infidelity involving with Wampler's wife is only a rumour. There has been nothing to substantiate that.
In fact the rumour only gained legs AFTER Eric's death.
I get your point about the fire, but my point about the bed is this; what if Wampler knew his wife had been havign an affair with Eric. What if he knew she had been there in the days leading up to his murder?

As to your question about the bathroom and carpet fibers, thats not realistic unless he does so after he kills Eric. In my suggestion, I'm still maintaining that Dixon killed Eric, but that Wampler was wanting to get rid of evidence of his wife. Since Wampler comes up to the house unaware that Eric is dead, he panics and has the bed burned because he may have thought that his wife had been sleeping with Eric in the days before his murder and thus, her DNA may still be on the bed.

Your coming at it from an angle that Wampler was involved in the murder, I'm not. That's where I think the miscommunication is, lol. I don't think Wampler was involved at all, other than destroying evidence on purpose. Hell, he may have disliked Eric so much that he wanted the bed burned because he felt like whoever killed Eric did him a favor and didn't want him to be caught.
Hambone2421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 05:22 PM   #102
Mastermind
Member
Senior Member
 
Mastermind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 16, 2008
Posts: 1,842
Default

Quote:
Your coming at it from an angle that Wampler was involved in the murder, I'm not.
I think the miscomunication here is that your basing your theory on an the unsubstatiated rumor that Eric was sleeping with the Sheriff;s wife. (A rumour potentially started by Don Dixon!!)

If that rumor is not true, the theory of the Sheriff destroying the DNA evidence of his wife does not work. Your back to square one: why did Sheriff Wampler feel a need to burn the bed?

I favor the concept that the only reason for Sheriff Wampler to do such an act is to protect the murderer(s).

I'm actually coming at this from the angle that Don could not have done the murder all by himself. That this was a professional hit.
a. The door tapping technique
b. Waiting for Eric's girlfriend to leave.
c. Three shots to the head (a common sign of professional murders)

If your looking to hire someone in a small rural county for murder, the deputies in a sheriff's department are a good place to do so.

I have to imagine that deputies moonlighting like this, wouldn't get past the Sheriff.

It's not a leap to believe that the deputies responsible told Sheriff Wampler this and Sheriff Wampler burned the bed to hide the bullet and burn evidence.
Evidence that might link the deputies to the murder.

Too much of Sheriff Wampler's burning of the bed reeks of "code of silence" acts.

I wouldn;t be surprised if this was an arrangement were Wampler helps his deputies in doing illegal activities by destroying evidence or stonewalling investigations.

I think the miscomunication here is that your basing your theory on an the unsubstatiated rumor that Eric was sleeping with the Sheriff;s wife.

If that rumor is not true, the theory of the Sheriff destroying the DNA evidence of his wife does not work. Your back to square one: why did Sheriff Wampler feel a need to burn the bed?
Mastermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:53 PM   #103
Hambone2421
Member
Senior Member
 
Hambone2421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 08, 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,823
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind
I think the miscomunication here is that your basing your theory on an the unsubstatiated rumor that Eric was sleeping with the Sheriff;s wife. (A rumour potentially started by Don Dixon!!)

If that rumor is not true, the theory of the Sheriff destroying the DNA evidence of his wife does not work. Your back to square one: why did Sheriff Wampler feel a need to burn the bed?

I favor the concept that the only reason for Sheriff Wampler to do such an act is to protect the murderer(s).

I'm actually coming at this from the angle that Don could not have done the murder all by himself. That this was a professional hit.
a. The door tapping technique
b. Waiting for Eric's girlfriend to leave.
c. Three shots to the head (a common sign of professional murders)

If your looking to hire someone in a small rural county for murder, the deputies in a sheriff's department are a good place to do so.

I have to imagine that deputies moonlighting like this, wouldn't get past the Sheriff.

It's not a leap to believe that the deputies responsible told Sheriff Wampler this and Sheriff Wampler burned the bed to hide the bullet and burn evidence.
Evidence that might link the deputies to the murder.

Too much of Sheriff Wampler's burning of the bed reeks of "code of silence" acts.

I wouldn;t be surprised if this was an arrangement were Wampler helps his deputies in doing illegal activities by destroying evidence or stonewalling investigations.

I think the miscomunication here is that your basing your theory on an the unsubstatiated rumor that Eric was sleeping with the Sheriff;s wife.

If that rumor is not true, the theory of the Sheriff destroying the DNA evidence of his wife does not work. Your back to square one: why did Sheriff Wampler feel a need to burn the bed?
Regardless of it all, my main point is that I believe Don Dixon is responsible for the murder. I do not believe that Wampler had anything to do with it. Just watching Dixon's interview make me think he was lying. He was trying to hard to make everyone believe, in my opinion. But having said, I'm confused as to why this case has basically been forgotten about. No updates, no leads,nothing. Its a forgone conclusion that very crappy police work was done (burning the bed) but was nothing else of substance ever located? No one ever came forward with information? No one claimed to have overheard anyone talking about it? Those kinda things make me think that your theory of a hitman may actually be a more likely scenario.
Hambone2421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:28 PM   #104
Mastermind
Member
Senior Member
 
Mastermind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 16, 2008
Posts: 1,842
Default

Quote:
He was trying to hard to make everyone believe, in my opinion. But having said, I'm confused as to why this case has basically been forgotten about. No updates, no leads,nothing. Its a forgone conclusion that very crappy police work was done (burning the bed) but was nothing else of substance ever located? No one ever came forward with information? No one claimed to have overheard anyone talking about it? Those kinda things make me think that your theory of a hitman may actually be a more likely scenario.
Let's follow the hitman theory.

Where would Don Dixon most likely go to get a hitman to kill Eric Tamiyasu in that part of the country.

Where would you go to find a hitman that skilled?
Mastermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:49 PM   #105
Hambone2421
Member
Senior Member
 
Hambone2421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 08, 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,823
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind
Let's follow the hitman theory.

Where would Don Dixon most likely go to get a hitman to kill Eric Tamiyasu in that part of the country.

Where would you go to find a hitman that skilled?
To be honest, I have no clue. I wouldn't go to a local police station though and ask and risk being arrested for solicitation of a hitman. My best guess is a bar or a friend of a friend. But, why would Don Dixon want Eric Tamiyasu killed? Has anyone speculated on that other than possible crush he had on Eric that wasn't reciprocated?
Hambone2421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:44 PM.


Frequently Asked Questions

1) How do I contact Unsolved Mysteries with information on segments?

If you any information on cases, you can contact them via:

Website: www.unsolved.com

Contact form on official Unsolved Mysteries site

Please note that their old mailing address and 1-800 phone number no longer work.


2) Where can I watch Unsolved Mysteries?

Unsolved Mysteries is available for streaming on Amazon Instant Video, YouTube and Hulu.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.