Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 9, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: New Sitcom from Chuck Lorre Under Development at CBS; Remembering Legendary TV Producer Leonard Goldberg
Fri-Yay: The Good Place Nearing the End; TBS Orders More Misery Index
Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials
ABC's Schooled Gets Full Sophomore Year; Pop TV Rings in the New Year with Schitt's Creek
Special Guest Hosts on Late Late Show; A Very COZI Christmas Marathon on COZI TV
Roseanne Coming to COZI TV in January; Comedy Central Brings Back 31 Days of Holiday Survival

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 05-17-2010, 09:20 PM   #196
Mastermind

Quote:
LOL...so mark you down for a "no" then huh?
Unfortunately, I have to put myself down for a no on that.

Epsecially since for your theory to work, Wampler would have to know their was a murder before arriving at the scene.
Mastermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 09:24 PM   #197
Mastermind

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Hambone2421 I'll tell them its SmokeHam Mastermind in honor of us three, lol.

Y'know, Master SmokeHam sounds kinda catchy lol

But seriously, If Sheriff Wampler wanted to trace your phone or your IP address on this forum...he could. He has the badge and a number to the FBI. He is the top official in his jursidiction. he controls all discretionary funds and approvals for traces.
Old 05-18-2010, 04:45 AM   #198
Smokescreen
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally posted by Mastermind If Sheriff Wampler wanted to trace your phone or your IP address on this forum...he could. He has the badge and a number to the FBI. He is the top official in his jursidiction. he controls all discretionary funds and approvals for traces.

Well that's a comforting thought....

Anyway, what I'm trying to figure out is the motive to this crime.

First I was thinking perhaps someone wanted his orchard business?

I did a quick search and found this:

Quote:
Originally posted by me
http://www.portlandfarmersmarket.org...s/Tamiyasu.php

Quote:
Three generations later, Tamiyasu Orchards has evolved to encompass 110 acres of pear, apple, cherry and peach trees. Bob Garofalo and his wife, Ramona Tamiyasu, an acupuncturist, run the farm.

So I'm pretty sure it's a safe bet Eric's own sister wouldn't want him dead, right? (If anyone could think up some reasonable possibilities that suggests otherwise, by all means post it.)

Okay so back to possible (using this term loosely) motives:

1) Eric was fooling around with the Sheriff's woman

Original source: Don "I said a prayer...sniff, sniff" Dixon

So for the moment we'll assume this is true. This motive would make total sense. It's a no brainer

Reasons that (could) support this motive:

-There was no obvious B & E in Eric's house (either they just walked in or Eric let the suspects in)

-Eric's murder seemed to be of a professional or semi-professional calibre

(three bullets to the head, clean(er) kill, tapping on the doors & windows the previous night to draw Eric out)

-Sheriff Wampler burns the bed Eric's body was found on

(thereby destroying any and all possible DNA or gun shot or residue evidence)

2) Diana Anderson's baby daddy wanted revenge

Original source: mssamspade

So for argument's sake, let's assume this information is true

Reason that (could) support this motive:

-"Carter" apparently had a criminal background so he could've very well had experience in shooting/ killing people

Again, both these stories could just be hearsay

Can anyone of guys think of an alternative motive?

The facts we have are:

-Eric was shot (three times in the head)
-His body was left in his house for over a week
-He was apparently found sitting up
-The Sheriff had the bed Eric's body was sitting on, destroyed
-The was no obvious signs of B & E
-The house wasn't robbed
-Diana Anderson stated that someone was at Eric's front door (and then ran away) the last night she saw Eric
-Don Dixon stated he had a key to Eric's house as well as the code to his alarm system

From what I've read, seen and heard, I've gathered that the person or persons responsible for the killing either let themselves in or Eric let them in

So my questions now are (the ones in bold were previous questions I had):

So Don Dixon (according to mssmspade) has been trained for military combat? So then he would know how to properly shoot a gun and/ or efficiently kill a person, right?

Would there be any public record of this?

And if Don is a biologist, what’s his Alma Matter?

Who lives in Eric Tamiyasu’s house nowadays, if anyone?

Why was Eric's body left sitting up? (Unless he actually was sitting up?)

Was Eric sleeping when he was killed?

Is there any way to find out if any signs of trauma were found in the autopsy?

What's Eric's former partner, Eric Smith up to nowadays?

Anyone have any info on Wampler's wife?

I tried doing a search for Diana Anderson but have not really turned up anything that isn't already known. Maybe one of you have more info.

I found out where the Orchard Business is located and found it on google maps

http://www.tamiyasuorchards.com/content/5194

Apparently, Eric's home is along the same road (Got that tidbit o' info here)

http://histfam.familysearch.org/getp...4200&tree=Hood

but the satellite photos maps aren't too strong and I haven't found it yet - perhaps one of you can see it

Anyway, as you can see, this area is extremely secluded. For a moment, I thought it's very possible just some random maniac could just pop outta the woods and walk into Eric's home and kill him. However, if someone were gonna do that, why wouldn't they rob the place blind and take Eric's car?
Hell, even make themselves a sandwich.

So that's all I got for now

Heck, I dunno, maybe Sgt. Gerry Tiffany killed Eric?

Okay that's it - I'm tired and need some damn sleep
Smokescreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 05:07 PM   #199
Mastermind

Quote:
So I'm pretty sure it's a safe bet Eric's own sister wouldn't want him dead, right? (If anyone could think up some reasonable possibilities that suggests otherwise, by all means post it.)
Doubtful she would be involved.

Quote:
So Don Dixon (according to mssmspade) has been trained for military combat? So then he would know how to properly shoot a gun and/ or efficiently kill a person, right?

Would there be any public record of this?
1.We would definitely need to verify that. Don Dixon doesn;t seem like the lean mean fighting machine type..so I wonder how long ago it was. I also wonder what he really did in the military or if he sort of "exaggerated"/

2. What you tend to find in a lot of rural drug organizations is that they are run by ex-military guys who came back home and decided to use their skills and get in on drug dealing. Don Dixon may have done some business with ex-military buddies.

3. Military history might explain a connectionto Wampler or some of his deputies. Perhaps Don served with a member of Sheriff Wamplers force.

Quote:
Why was Eric's body left sitting up? (Unless he actually was sitting up?)
It;s possible Eric was never killed in the bed and was forced down and shot execution style. Again the destruction of the bed plays a factor here.

Quote:
Was Eric sleeping when he was killed?
Again, the bed being destroyed prevented this from ever being known.

If Eric was awake and prone when he was killed...that leads a lot to more than one person killing him. I doubt Don Dixon could hold Eric down that long to shoot him 3 times in the head.
Old 05-18-2010, 05:09 PM   #200
Mastermind

Here's a question....Why were there no bullet casings found at the Tamiyasu crime scene?

Who picked them up? and why?
Old 05-19-2010, 03:38 AM   #201
Smokescreen
Frequent Poster

Mornin' Mastermind (pssst! shoot me a PM one o' these days)

Quote:
Originally posted by Mastermind 1.We would definitely need to verify that. Don Dixon doesn;t seem like the lean mean fighting machine type..so I wonder how long ago it was. I also wonder what he really did in the military or if he sort of "exaggerated"/
Anyone have any idea how to get info like this? And is so, would it be available to the general public?

Quote:
Originally posted by Mastermind 2. What you tend to find in a lot of rural drug organizations is that they are run by ex-military guys who came back home and decided to use their skills and get in on drug dealing. Don Dixon may have done some business with ex-military buddies.
3. Military history might explain a connectionto Wampler or some of his deputies. Perhaps Don served with a member of Sheriff Wamplers force.
My thoughts exactly. Which would back up the theory of this being a professional hit

Quote:
Originally posted by Mastermind It;s possible Eric was never killed in the bed and was forced down and shot execution style. Again the destruction of the bed plays a factor here.
With all this info and evidence gone, pretty much all we can do is speculate

That is, unless someone in the know posts again with some more info

Quote:
Originally posted by Mastermind If Eric was awake and prone when he was killed...that leads a lot to more than one person killing him. I doubt Don Dixon could hold Eric down that long to shoot him 3 times in the head.
Agreed. Here's a thought, perhaps Eric was shot/ killed in a casual fashion when he was relaxed and not even aware the murdered had a gun
Example: Kinda like the scene in L.A. Confidential where James Cromwell shoots Kevin Spacey - except in Eric's case, his head is turned.

Again though, this is just speculative.. there's no info stating if there could have been a struggle or whatnot

Unless someone can figure out a way how to get access to the autopsy report -(Which I'm not even sure is possible? Is it? Anyone know?)

Quote:
Originally posted by Mastermind Here's a question....Why were there no bullet casings found at the Tamiyasu crime scene?
Who picked them up? and why?
Well one way we could find out is by calling the Sheriff's office and asking

(Yeah, Hambone will do it! What's the pseudonym again? Master Smokebone?)

Seriously though, those are good questions.
The reason I would believe is that the killer didn't wanna be traced and understood how shell casings and gun residue can help identify someone.

(kinda like, say... burning an entire bed)

I'm trying to see what standard issue firearms they carry but so far, finding nothing
Smokescreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:05 PM   #202
BarneyShark
First Time Poster

I think the Sheriff's wife is the best suspect. If it's true that the victim said he was seeing a polynesian woman, are there really that many polynesian women in Hood River? If he did indeed have this affair with her and either dumped her or was seeing another woman behind her back, there's your motive. It was a small caliber gun which women usually use. He was shot in the bedroom so he was comfortable with the killer. He and his date had heard noises and tapping outside the house. Sounds like a woman spying on him while he was with his date. She may have confessed to her husband after hearing that the body was discovered prompting her husband to have to burn the bed in order to protect her. Men are notorious for wanting to protect their women. Makes sense to me. I wonder if the Sheriff's wife was ever questioned?
BarneyShark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 12:49 PM   #203
Hambone2421

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarneyShark
I think the Sheriff's wife is the best suspect. If it's true that the victim said he was seeing a polynesian woman, are there really that many polynesian women in Hood River? If he did indeed have this affair with her and either dumped her or was seeing another woman behind her back, there's your motive. It was a small caliber gun which women usually use. He was shot in the bedroom so he was comfortable with the killer. He and his date had heard noises and tapping outside the house. Sounds like a woman spying on him while he was with his date. She may have confessed to her husband after hearing that the body was discovered prompting her husband to have to burn the bed in order to protect her. Men are notorious for wanting to protect their women. Makes sense to me. I wonder if the Sheriff's wife was ever questioned?
Very interesting theory. The weird thing about this case is that you can make a case for each suspect being the killer.
Hambone2421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2010, 01:45 PM   #204
cocytus
Forum Regular

The case was bungled from the beginning and it should be referred to an outside agency when the sheriff was shown to have a potential conflict of interest.
Unless there's a confession from the murderer, I can't see any way that this case will ever be solved. Too much time has passed and crucial evidence has been lost or destroyed.
cocytus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2010, 09:06 AM   #205
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy

There's no doubt in my mind that mssamspade was either Dixon or his wife. As for this mysterious "Carter" that they referred to, if this were a possibility UM almost certainly would have mentioned a fourth suspect. They interviewed Eric's date and she appeared on camera and I'm sure if she knew how jealous this "Carter" guy was she would have mentioned that to not only UM but Law Enforcement as well. As for the alleged affair between Eric and Wompler's wife, we only have the word of Don Dixon. So I take that with a grain of salt.

As for why Wompler burned the bed, I honestly think it was a simple mistake. At the time EVERYONE at the scene (officers, investigators, etc.) was saying Eric died from natural causes. Since everyone agrees that Eric was in an advanced state of decomposing when found, I can only imagine what that bed looked like after Eric was removed. I can see how Wompler would figure that the family wouldn't want to see something like that deeming it painful. That's when I think Dixon volunteered to do the duty and the sheriff obliged. If Wompler killed Eric, or had him killed why wouldn't he just burn the bed himself and dispose of it elsewhere? Why do it so blatantly and involve someone else (Dixon) in doing so? I think Wompler made an honest mistake based off of information (that was DEAD wrong) he received from investigators on the scene. By having the bed burned this is what started the rumors of Eric having an affair with Womlper's wife. And the only person who put that theory forth was Dixon, and even he didn't come right out and say it was Wompler's wife Eric was seeing, just a "Polynesian woman".

As for Eric's friend Smith, it's fairly obvious that he had nothing to do with the murder. I used to think all 3 suspects presented in the UM segment were innocent and that it was just a random act of violence, but after reading the posts about Dixon I'm almost 100% convinced he was involved or pulled the trigger himself. He had access to Eric's house for crying out loud! How else could someone have gotten in without forceable entry? While I wouldn't rule out the whole homosexual angle (Dixon having feelings for Eric, yet Eric rejects him) I think it's more likely that Dixon had a "man crush" on Eric, but Eric didn't even regard Dixon as that close of a friend which probably crushed Dixon. And I think Dixon had to have had help to carry this out. Eric was shot most likely away from his house (drawn out by the taps to the window) and then brought back in and placed in his bed. I just don't see how one person could have pulled this off so "cleanly". In other words, can you see Dixon (or any single person for that matter) shooting Eric, picking his body up and carrying it inside the house, place it on the bed, and then not leave any trace of themselves behind? There had to be a pro involved, but I still think Dixon gave this person access to the home, or may have even been there himself.
TheCars1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 10:25 AM   #206
Hambone2421

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCars1986
There's no doubt in my mind that mssamspade was either Dixon or his wife. As for this mysterious "Carter" that they referred to, if this were a possibility UM almost certainly would have mentioned a fourth suspect. They interviewed Eric's date and she appeared on camera and I'm sure if she knew how jealous this "Carter" guy was she would have mentioned that to not only UM but Law Enforcement as well. As for the alleged affair between Eric and Wompler's wife, we only have the word of Don Dixon. So I take that with a grain of salt.

As for why Wompler burned the bed, I honestly think it was a simple mistake. At the time EVERYONE at the scene (officers, investigators, etc.) was saying Eric died from natural causes. Since everyone agrees that Eric was in an advanced state of decomposing when found, I can only imagine what that bed looked like after Eric was removed. I can see how Wompler would figure that the family wouldn't want to see something like that deeming it painful. That's when I think Dixon volunteered to do the duty and the sheriff obliged. If Wompler killed Eric, or had him killed why wouldn't he just burn the bed himself and dispose of it elsewhere? Why do it so blatantly and involve someone else (Dixon) in doing so? I think Wompler made an honest mistake based off of information (that was DEAD wrong) he received from investigators on the scene. By having the bed burned this is what started the rumors of Eric having an affair with Womlper's wife. And the only person who put that theory forth was Dixon, and even he didn't come right out and say it was Wompler's wife Eric was seeing, just a "Polynesian woman".

As for Eric's friend Smith, it's fairly obvious that he had nothing to do with the murder. I used to think all 3 suspects presented in the UM segment were innocent and that it was just a random act of violence, but after reading the posts about Dixon I'm almost 100% convinced he was involved or pulled the trigger himself. He had access to Eric's house for crying out loud! How else could someone have gotten in without forceable entry? While I wouldn't rule out the whole homosexual angle (Dixon having feelings for Eric, yet Eric rejects him) I think it's more likely that Dixon had a "man crush" on Eric, but Eric didn't even regard Dixon as that close of a friend which probably crushed Dixon. And I think Dixon had to have had help to carry this out. Eric was shot most likely away from his house (drawn out by the taps to the window) and then brought back in and placed in his bed. I just don't see how one person could have pulled this off so "cleanly". In other words, can you see Dixon (or any single person for that matter) shooting Eric, picking his body up and carrying it inside the house, place it on the bed, and then not leave any trace of themselves behind? There had to be a pro involved, but I still think Dixon gave this person access to the home, or may have even been there himself.
You bring up several interesting points that I'd like to touch on.

1. Yes, mssamspede is definitely Dixon or his wife. I know that myself and Mastermind both PM him and never received a response.

2. I do not believe Wampler to be involved either. I think your scenario of the bed destruction is good and something I had alluded to in previous points. I believe that if Eric was in an advanced stage of decomposition that possibly Wampler had the bed destroyed to ease the pain of the family. If you have never seen a decomposed body, believe me, its not a pretty sight. My only problem with this is that he just happened to pick Dixon, the most likely suspect in the case, to burn the bed. Well of course Dixon would burn the bed since he (IMHO) is the killer. If Wampler killed Eric or had him killed, then why not burn the bed after the murder? Why wait until the body is discovered and then have it burned? It doesn't make sense.

The whole affair with a Polynesian woman was brought up by Dixon and, as I'm sure everyone noticed, Dixon basically blamed everyone else but himself and gave a motive for everyone else. I think he lied about the fight between Smith and Tamiyasu so he probably lied about the Polynesian woman as well just to defer blame to someone else and away from him.

3. I believe what Eric Smith said in the segment. I believe every word of it. He actually has evidence to prove their friendship. Tamiyasu was the best man in his wedding plus they had a business together. That tells me they were close friends. However, there is no evidence at all to prove that Dixon and Eric were as good of friends as he says. Which leads to my next problem....

If Dixon and Eric were not that good of friends and just acquaintances as Eric Smith alluded to, then why would Dixon have a key to Eric's home? It has been said that Dixon did some outside work on Eric's home. Its possible that he was given a key for this during this time period and maybe made a copy of it. The police have verified that there was no forced entry into the home which says one of two things happened: the killer had a key to the home or Eric knew the killer and let him/her in the house before he was murdered.

4. As for the point on where Eric is murdered. I don't really have an opinion because of the fact that bed was burned. Had the bed not have been burned, it would have showed any trace elements of gunshots or residue and could have said whether Eric was killed while he laid on the bed or if he was dumped there.

5. Some have suggested that Dixon and Wampler worked together on this. I don't believe this to be the case at all. If they did work together on this then why would Wampler let Dixon go on national television and point the blame at him, among others, and give a motive for doing so? It doesn't make sense to me.

In conclusion, I believe that Don Dixon killed Eric or had him killed. The tapping outside of his house could have been Dixon or the person he hired to kill him. I think the man crush aspect is spot on. Dixon saw Eric as a cool guy in town and wanted to be buds with him but Eric didn't feel the same.
Old 11-29-2010, 11:13 AM   #207
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy

Another thing I found odd about mssamspade's post was this person felt it necessary to post the fact that Eric and his date that evening had sex. What relevance is this? And how would this person know? Even further proof that it was Dixon (who seemed to really enjoy pointing the finger at other people). I actually think (in theory) that the more likely suspect would be a jealous ex-boyfriend of Eric's date that evening instead of a weirdo who wanted to have a bromance, but UM would have presented this in their case. Yes they are an entertainment show, but they also obviously want to help have cases solved. So I don't buy the whole jealous ex thing. More finger pointing from good ol' Donnie Dixon.
Old 11-30-2010, 09:27 AM   #208
Hambone2421

Quote:
Another thing I found odd about mssamspade's post was this person felt it necessary to post the fact that Eric and his date that evening had sex. What relevance is this? And how would this person know? Even further proof that it was Dixon (who seemed to really enjoy pointing the finger at other people). I actually think (in theory) that the more likely suspect would be a jealous ex-boyfriend of Eric's date that evening instead of a weirdo who wanted to have a bromance, but UM would have presented this in their case. Yes they are an entertainment show, but they also obviously want to help have cases solved. So I don't buy the whole jealous ex thing. More finger pointing from good ol' Donnie Dixon.
Normally, I would agree and think that the killer was a jealous ex boyfriend of a girl Eric was dating or maybe even an ex girlfriend's of Eric's. However, the way Dixon acted and the way he pointed the finger at everyone just screams of guilt. He keeps trying to insert himself into the conversation/situation and point the blame at someone else and say how close of friends he and Eric were. Some killers like to do things like this and keep inserting them into the case just to keep it fresh in the public eye. Hell, Eric's own sister didn't even know who Don Dixon was for Christ's sake. She said on the UM segment that when he called her, she didn't know who he was.

I profiled a case once where a jogger went for a hike on his birthday and "found" the human remains of a girl. Turns out this jogger had killed this girl several years earlier and pointed out the body to the authorities as a way of giving himself a birthday present. He was later convicted and sentenced to life in prison. That guy reminds me of Don Dixon.
Old 12-03-2010, 09:09 AM   #209
Hambone2421

Quote:
Did you also notice that "mssamspede" claims that Don Dixon and a man named Andy Von Flowto are two of Eric's closest friends and are the only ones offering a reward? I searched the internet for proof of this and found nothing. I also searched for proof of Don Dixon taking a lie detector test and passing just as "mssamspede" said and could not find anything.
Old 12-03-2010, 11:08 AM   #210
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambone2421
Did you also notice that "mssamspede" claims that Don Dixon and a man named Andy Von Flowto are two of Eric's closest friends and are the only ones offering a reward? I searched the internet for proof of this and found nothing. I also searched for proof of Don Dixon taking a lie detector test and passing just as "mssamspede" said and could not find anything.
Yeah if Dixon were innocent why wouldn't he consent to a polygraph administered by LE? Why allegedly pay for one out of your own pocket if you have nothing to conceal?