Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials
ABC's Schooled Gets Full Sophomore Year; Pop TV Rings in the New Year with Schitt's Creek
Special Guest Hosts on Late Late Show; A Very COZI Christmas Marathon on COZI TV
Roseanne Coming to COZI TV in January; Comedy Central Brings Back 31 Days of Holiday Survival
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 2, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: A Look at the Party of Five Reboot; The Simpsons Not Ending Soon, Says Producer
Dove Channel Brings Out Holiday Classics; CW Gets DC Universe Series with Sitcom Star

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 01-21-2017, 12:14 PM   #136
tarheelslim
Forum Regular

From the forum episode guide, this is the S1 E1 on Amazon. I'm assuming it is the listed rerun because it includes an update on a lost family segment.

Special #4
November 29, 1987
Synopsis: Robert Stack hosts this fourth edition of the program that uses interviews with witnesses and reenactments to examine real-life mysteries. Included the suspicious death of Shannon Davis whose husband Dave Davis collected $325,000 in insurance before he disappeared; the disappearance of Dottie Caylor who suffered from agoraphobia; the unexplained circumstances surrounding a fatal car accident in Oklahoma where Aileen Conway was killed; the discovery of a human skull suspected to be that of Glenn Hyde who vanished with his wife Bessie on a Grand Canyon rafting trip in 1928. (Repeated December 28, 1988)
tarheelslim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 12:16 PM   #137
tarheelslim
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakeForestPI
Will there be updates to the cases shown from season 1 on amazon? thanks in advance
After the original update on Shannon Davis' husband being caught, there was a freeze frame of the update screen with new text stating that he served 35 years of his life sentence before dying in prison.

I think the intro screen informing us that it is not a news broadcast had been redone, but other than that I think everything else is as originally presented.
Old 01-21-2017, 12:28 PM   #138
Hot Jock
Forum Regular

Yep. The whole, "This program is about Unsolved Mysteries..." intro is done in a different voice than the original broadcast version. Other than that, it looks pretty dead on as far as the original versions. The original music being in was a great first sign of things to come. I'm about to have no life for a while now. This is awesome!
Hot Jock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 12:28 PM   #139
tarheelslim
Forum Regular

After the Aileen Conway case was presented, there was new text on the screen that said a reward is being offered for information.

It looks like they just took out RS talking about how you can help after the cases entirely.
Old 01-21-2017, 12:54 PM   #140
tarheelslim
Forum Regular

After the Caylor and Hyde cases there was no information on the screen and no RS outro, it just went straight to the next item (the RS intro/interlude segments are still intact, just not ones where he tells you to get in contact with UM or the authorities).

The end credits were weird - they played one of the UM country-sounding backing tracks and showed new credits. I missed the drama of the regular music but I'm really in no mood to complain after getting to watch a full ep.
Old 01-21-2017, 01:11 PM   #141
Hot Jock
Forum Regular

I definitely missed hearing the original closing credit music, but it's certainly not even remotely close to being a deal breaker for me. This is just so incredibly awesome to actually have the first season up now!
Old 01-21-2017, 01:11 PM   #142
JannTosh
Forum Regular

I only see the Farina episodes on Amazon video. Anyone else?
JannTosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2017, 01:14 PM   #143
Hot Jock
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JannTosh
I only see the Farina episodes on Amazon video. Anyone else?
The first season of Stack episodes are there. Just do a separate search for "Unsolved Mysteries" and scroll to the right. You'll find them. They are a completely separate chain from the Farina episodes, so if you go to the seasons tab under the Farina shows, you won't find them there.
Old 01-21-2017, 01:16 PM   #144
Hot Jock
Forum Regular

I'm watching via my PS4 through the Amazon app but this is what it looks like on mobile:
Attached Images

Old 01-21-2017, 01:16 PM   #145
JannTosh
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Jock
The first season of Stack episodes are there. Just do a separate search for "Unsolved Mysteries" and scroll to the right. You'll find them. They are a completely separate chain from the Farina episodes, so if you go to the seasons tab under the Farina shows, you won't find them there.
I type Unsolved Mysteries and all I see are the five seasons of the Farina version. I even typed Unsolved Mysteries Robert Stack and got nothing. Is this only available of a bigger membership or something?
Old 01-21-2017, 01:18 PM   #146
Hot Jock
Forum Regular

Quote:
I type Unsolved Mysteries and all I see are the five seasons of the Farina version. I even typed Unsolved Mysteries Robert Stack and got nothing. Is this only available of a bigger membership or something?
See above screenshot. They're there. I'm watching the second episode as I type this.
Old 01-21-2017, 01:18 PM   #147
JannTosh
Forum Regular

Quote:
See above screenshot. They're there. I'm watching the second episode as I type this.

very weird. I am going to restart my phone and see what happens
Old 01-21-2017, 01:34 PM   #148
tarheelslim
Forum Regular

Quote:
When I search Unsolved Mysteries on the ipad app, it gives me a bunch of stuff... the RS stuff isn't even one of the first hits.
Old 01-21-2017, 01:36 PM   #149
JannTosh
Forum Regular

Ok I ant and updated the app and now they are there. Awesome
Old 01-21-2017, 03:47 PM   #150
SeekDaGreat
Frequent Poster

Quote:
I'm in full agreement with you, but I just have to say that this part literally made me laugh out loud so hard that I spit water out of my mouth.
Lol, I'm just saying. How everyone is not jumping for joy about this and to even have one complaint after years and years of being black balled on cable TV is an outrage. This is HUUUGE.
SeekDaGreat is offline   Reply With Quote