Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Games / Movies / Music / Sports / Politics / Random Posts

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Chit Chat > Chit Chat - Music

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: The Good Place Nearing the End; TBS Orders More Misery Index
Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials
ABC's Schooled Gets Full Sophomore Year; Pop TV Rings in the New Year with Schitt's Creek
Special Guest Hosts on Late Late Show; A Very COZI Christmas Marathon on COZI TV
Roseanne Coming to COZI TV in January; Comedy Central Brings Back 31 Days of Holiday Survival
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 2, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: A Look at the Party of Five Reboot; The Simpsons Not Ending Soon, Says Producer

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 08:18 PM   #1306
ABlairican Pie
Forum Celebrity

Location: Living in the depths of mourning over the loss of Grumpy Cat, though rejoicing our idol is now in a place of happiness.
Wink Hulk Hogan saves Ozzfest!!!

Hogan has had enough and goes straight to the heart of the problem. There is only enough room for one Reality TV family tonight. Ozzy is oblivious to the whole event, but later manages to throw a bucket of confetti while shouting "Weloveyouaaaaaallll!"
Attached Images

Old 09-07-2008, 08:21 PM   #1307
ABlairican Pie
Forum Celebrity

Location: Living in the depths of mourning over the loss of Grumpy Cat, though rejoicing our idol is now in a place of happiness.
Talking Hulk Hogan saves Ozzfest!!!

Be sure to check out Hulkbreed when they play Maidenfest 2006.
Attached Images

Old 09-07-2008, 08:46 PM   #1308
ABlairican Pie
Forum Celebrity

Angry Eggfest: Ozzfest board poster rufutes $haron's claims

One poster on the Ozzfest board took $haron Osbourne's message to Iron Maiden's management and broke it down, offering an in-depth analysis. Firstly, here is the original letter to Ron Smallwood, which we have read previously, followed by the poster's response:

Sharon Osbourne has issued the following "open letter" to IRON MAIDEN manager Rod Smallwood:

"Rod,

"I found your statement to be completely void of the facts that led up to Saturday's show. Your press release was written like an old-time '80s manager, trying to use every opportunity to try and sell the record and the upcoming shows instead of just dealing with the truth.

"These are the facts:

"You claim to have been in the business for 30 years and have been to hundreds of gigs, but can you tell me how many times you have heard of an opening band talking sh*t about the headliner during their set and getting away with it? Not only is Ozzy the headliner, but he is also the man who is paying your band $185,000 a night. We gave IRON MAIDEN a chance to play to the biggest audiences they have ever played to in the U.S.A. We accommodated them with their stage set and at the band's request we even scoured the audience for people wearing IRON MAIDEN t-shirts and brought them down front during their set to make them feel more comfortable. Tell me, what other headliner would do that? Unfortunately those gestures were completely lost on Bruce Dickinson who for over 20 shows continually berated Ozzy and Ozzfest during his set.

"Over the last 10 years of Ozzfest, we have worked with over 200 bands. None of them were ever disrespectful to Ozzy or any of the other bands on the tour. But for 20 shows we were forced to hear Dickinson's nightly outbursts from the stage: 'When we come back to America, we'll be back with a proper sound system,' or "We won't be playing the same old songs every night (like SABBATH),' 'We don't need a teleprompter (like Ozzy)' and 'We don't need a reality show to be legit (again, like Ozzy).' Night after night we heard his complaints from the stage about how 'corporate' the venues were and how 'outrageous' the ticket prices were. Strangely enough, if you want to get a general admission ticket to stand in a field to see IRON MAIDEN at Reading this weekend it's going to cost you over $120. I would say that's very pricey, wouldn't you?

"When an artist comes on stage and says he's not playing the 55 minutes that he was allotted and that he is going to play for as long as he wants (cutting into SABBATH's set), I'm not going to let that happen. Dickinson was under the delusion that the 46,000 people in San Bernardino had come only to see IRON MAIDEN. He even proclaimed 'This is not the Ozzfest, This is Maidenfest.' I guess no one told him that we have an audience of 45,000 to 53,000 people every year in San Bernardino.

"Here's another fact for you. Bruce Dickinson's own band was embarrassed by him. IRON MAIDEN leader, Steve Harris, even came to Ozzy's dressing room to apologize to Ozzy for Bruce's behavior before MAIDEN took the stage in San Bernardino.

"It's shameful that Dickinson felt he had the right to air his issues publicly onstage every night as a way to boost his own ego. Dickinson never once came up to Ozzy and me to voice any concerns. He certainly had the opportunity to do so every night. If he wasn't able to show us that courtesy then why should I give him the respect to air my grievances with him in private? Ozzy's only interaction with Dickinson was on the first night of the tour. Ozzy, being the true gentleman that he is, passed Bruce in the hall and said 'Good luck and have a great show.' Unfortunately Dickinson felt the need to turn his back to Ozzy and walked away. Frankly, Dickinson got what he deserved. We had to listen to his bullsh*t for five straight weeks. He only had to suffer a couple of eggs on the head.

"On closing, yes, I did cut IRON MAIDEN's sound. This is the way I look at it: Ozzfest is our tour. We built it into something that's lasted 10 years now. We've been responsible for breaking many new bands and resurrecting the careers of former superstars. Part of our success stems from the fact that when a band is on Ozzfest we treat them with nothing but kindness and respect just as if we had invited them into our home. You can ask all of the bands who have been on the tour. They all describe it as the 'ultimate summer camp.' It's like one big family. Unfortunately Dickinson doesn't have the manners to realize that when you are invited into someone's home, are seated at their dinner table, are eating their food and drinking their wine, you shouldn't talk disrespectfully about them (Ozzy, BLACK SABBATH and Ozzfest), otherwise you just might get your ass handed to you. Every action has a reaction. Was Dickinson so naÔve to think that I was going to let him get away with talking sh*t about my family night after night? I don't think he realizes who he's dealing with. I will not endure behavior like this from anyone.

"I know you would love to keep talking about this because this is the most press that IRON MAIDEN has had in the U.S. in twenty years, but let's move on, shall we?

"Sincerely,

"The 'Real' Iron Maiden

"Sharon Osbourne"

Here's a response from a person on the Ozzfest boards:

I HAVE EDITED THE LETTER SHE SENT TO INCLUDE POINTERS THAT SHOW HOW RIDICULOUS HER CLAIMS ARE...... READ ON

An open letter to Rod Smallwood (Manager: Iron Maiden; Chairman: Sanctuary Group)

Rod,

I found your statement to be completely void of the facts that led up to Saturday's show. Your press release was written like an old time 80's manager, trying to use every opportunity to try and sell the record and the upcoming shows instead of just dealing with the truth.

***very nice way to start a letter you got to love this girls tact (sarcasm)

These are the facts:

You claim to have been in the business for 30 years and have been to hundreds of gigs, but can you tell me how many times you have heard of an opening band talking sh*t about the headliner during their set and getting away with it?

***From what I have seen they were co-headliners, and quite frankly stole the thunder off sabbath... (with all due respect to sabbath... i love them.. but maiden just rocked!!!!).

Not only is Ozzy the headliner, but he is also the man who is paying your band $185,000 a night.

***Bringing the confidential statement of money being earned should cause a rift between all of the bands since some of them werent even being paid and were doing the tour for some publicity.

We gave Iron Maiden a chance to play to the biggest audiences they have ever played to in the U.S.A.

***Please let Mrs Osbourne know that Iron Maiden has sold out many of the venue that Ozzfest was playing by themselves, and can sell out many a venue 3-4 times the size 45,000 cap crowd on the aug. 21st show!!! .

We accommodated them with their stage set and at the band's request we even scoured the audience for people wearing Iron Maiden t-shirts and brought them down front during their set to make them feel more comfortable.

***If anyone has had this happen to you please post, I have yet see a post that this happened to anyone.

Tell me, what other headliner would do that? Unfortunately those gestures were completely lost on Bruce Dickinson who for over 20 shows continually berated Ozzy and Ozzfest during his set.
(I had been to the Detroit show and Burce never once said anything belittling about Ozzy... sure he ranted about the venues and stuff... his usual banter... but nothing to the tune of bashing ozzy!!!)

Over the last 10 years of Ozzfest we have worked with over 200 bands. None of them were ever disrespectful to Ozzy or any of the other bands on the tour. But for 20 shows we were forced to hear Dickinson's nightly outbursts from the stage: "When we come back to America, we'll be back with a proper sound system"

***From what I have heard there were many problems with sound system, that is even before you decided to sabotage it.... only sabbath would get the full blast of the amps and volume... all the other bands wouldnt get the full volume.. ( i was in Detroit and i witnessed this first hand!!!!!!) .... and the sound really did suck!!!!!! .... so bruce was absolutely spot on with what he said there!!!!

or "We won't be playing the same old songs every night (like Sabbath),"

***OK a few of these next responses so a huge lack of self esteem, hearing this could be taken as: This was an early days tour Iron Maiden themselves were playing alot of old songs. I see this comment directed at themselves more that anything. At Denver (correct me if I am wrong Graceofthewitch) Bruce talked about returning with new music. So the way I see this is it was comment not directed at Sabbath.

"We don't need a teleprompter (like Ozzy)" and "We don't need a reality show to be legit (again, like Ozzy)."

****That is f***ing true aint it!!! the reality show of the osbournes was garbage material.... sharon f***ed around with ozzy.. and made him look like a twat... not to mention those two f***ed up children they have prancing around the house....!!! what s***!!!)

Night after night we heard his complaints from the stage about how "corporate" the venues were and how "outrageous" the ticket prices were. Strangely enough, if you want to get a general admission ticket to stand in a field to see Iron Maiden at Reading this weekend it's going to cost you over $120. I would say that's very pricey, wouldn't you? When an artist comes on stage and says he's not playing the 55 minutes that he was allotted and that he is going to play for as long as he wants (cutting into Sabbath's set), I'm not going to let that happen.

**** In Detroit.. maiden were alloted a 60-70 min set... and was the same for most of the locations.. infact in certain ones they had to do near a 90 min set cos sabbath couldnt come onstage cos of ozzy being sick.... so suddenly cutting their time down to 55 mins is absolute s***!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

***From what I had heard the bands original agreement was for an hour long set, that would be breach of contract taking the set down to 55 minutes thanks for admitting that.

Dickinson was under the delusion that the 46,000 people in San Bernardino had come only to see Iron Maiden. He even proclaimed "This is not the Ozzfest, This is Maidenfest."

***This statement was made after the assault had began, I dont think its really that far out of line. And just another tit bit.... nearly half the audience left after the maiden fiasco.. and sabbath played to a paltry 20-25000 ppl.... so... sharon can shut her ****ing mouth up !!! bitch!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess no one told him that we have an audience of 45,000 to 53,000 people every year in San Bernardino.

***So you knew that you would have a nice large crowd yet still premeditated this crime!

Here's another fact for you. Bruce Dickinson's own band was embarrassed by him. Iron Maiden leader, Steve Harris, even came to Ozzy's dressing room to apologize to Ozzy for Bruce's behavior before Maiden took the stage in San Bernardino.

***So after an apology (if that took place, I doubt it) you admit that you still felt the right to assault the band & try to incite a riot.

It's shameful that Dickinson felt he had the right to air his issues publicly onstage every night as a way to boost his own ego. Dickinson never once came up to Ozzy and me to voice any concerns.

***And it would seem that you never went to Bruce to voice your concerns either.

He certainly had the opportunity to do so every night.

***So did you.

If he wasn't able to show us that courtesy then why should I give him the respect to air my grievances with him in private?

***Ok so this is you justification for assault and battery?, you could have simply came out after the set voiced you opinion but instead you took the law in you own hands & "punished" the whole band. I do hope criminal charges are filed against you.

Ozzy's only interaction with Dickinson was on the first night of the tour. Ozzy, being the true gentleman that he is, passed Bruce in the hall and said "Good luck and have a great show." Unfortunately Dickinson felt the need to turn his back to Ozzy and walked away.

***I find this hard to believe, Bruce might have been nervious or focused on the show and not noticed Ozzy. Once again this that poor self esteem coming up. She seems to think that if you dont bow down to her & her husband than you are after them.

Frankly, Dickinson got what he deserved. We had to listen to his bullsh*t for five straight weeks. He only had to suffer a couple of eggs on the head.

***Thank you for admitting you guilt I am sure that this will stand up in a court of law. How dense do you have to be you come out with a statement that clearly admits guilt to a crime? Please feel free to counter sue for slanderous libial, but as you have said Bruce never "named" Sabbath or Ozzy so good luck with that.

On closing, yes, I did cut Iron Maiden's sound.

***Ok here we have an admission of guilt to trying to incite a riot, also time to get you money back people as with her admitting that she ruined your concert, by not allowing it to be heard.

This is the way I look at it: Ozzfest is our tour. We built it into something that's lasted 10 years now. We've been responsible for breaking many new bands and resurrecting the careers of former superstars. Part of our success stems from the fact that when a band is on Ozzfest we treat them with nothing but kindness and respect just as if we had invited them into our home.

***There are other bands that would disagree with you there.

You can ask all of the bands who have been on the tour. They all describe it as the "ultimate summer camp." It's like one big family. Unfortunately Dickinson doesn't have the manners to realize that when you are invited into someone's home, are seated at their dinner table, are eating their food and drinking their wine, you shouldn't talk disrespectfully about them (Ozzy, Black Sabbath and Ozzfest),

***It was never proven that that was what he was talking about only you low self esteem brought you to this conclusion. Also you never spoke to him to 1. clarify the situtation
2. ask him to stop this

otherwise you just might get your ass handed to you.

***OK before this statement she was in trouble, now what is this more threats???
What does she think she is some sort of mob boss???

Every action has a reaction. Was Dickinson so naÔve to think that I was going to let him get away with talking sh*t about my family night after night? I don't think he realizes who he's dealing with. I will not endure behavior like this from anyone.

***Once again more threats that would compliment the assault/battery, inciting a riot, reckless endangerment, premeditated crimes.

I know you would love to keep talking about this because this is the most press that Iron Maiden has had in the U.S. in twenty years, but let's move on, shall we?

***Iron Maiden does just fine without the press thank you very much. Sharon please take a look at the albums sales, attendance at shows, chart listing in every country BUT America. Get one thing straight Sharon, Ozzfest needed Iron Maiden it was NOT the other way around!

Yes, she's crazy.
Attached Images

Old 09-08-2008, 07:34 AM   #1309
ABlairican Pie
Forum Celebrity

Oh No Eggfe$t photo: Black Label Society entourage nabbed by Maiden security

Here's a photo by veteran rock photographer Ross Halfin of the Black Label Society hanger-on wannabe and Ozzfest tour coordinator (or whatever the hell his title is) "Big Dave" with his big flag getting apprehended by security at the Iron Maiden show at the San Bernadino Ozzfest.:clown: He was so incensed by Dickinson waving the British flag that he charged the stage, chanting, "Ozzy!! Ozzy!! Don't f with Ozzy!!" Iron Maiden security apprehended him and beat the crap out of him before booting his sorry ass off the stage.

Big Dave is supposedly the Emcee (MC=Major Creep) of Ozzfest and Official Zakk Wylde turd polisher.
He's a kissup sycophant, and he looks totally effeminate in this photo, in spite of all this supposed "machismo" of Black Label Society, when everyone knows he's got to be Zakk Wylde's love slave. Nice legs, Chicken Boy. Use much Nair and Lady Norelco Leg Shaver? What a goob.

Ross Halfin has always done good photos with Maiden.

Pretty sad spectacle, huh? Right in the middle of "The Trooper". Obviously, Zakk Wylde's lackey with the crazy pale legs has no clue as to what the song is about. He probably was prying dried Juicy Fruits for a snack from under school desks or huffing daddy's moonshine in the boys' restroom while the rest of the class was learning about the Crimean War in history class. If he had paid attention, he would have learned that Florence Nightingale rose to prominence during this era.

I've heard this guy at Ozzfest, he's a complete dolt. He does stupid stuff like announce an obscene code word for some sort of password for Ozzfest prizes and such from the stage. He's a total redneck. Those sideburns are pathetic.
Attached Images

Last edited by ABlairican Pie; 09-08-2008 at 08:11 AM.
Old 09-08-2008, 07:42 AM   #1310
ABlairican Pie
Forum Celebrity

Cool Eggfe$t: Bruce is a total Trooper!!!

During the whole sordid spectacle, Bruce Dickinson marches mightily on, flying the colors that don't run!! This, of course, was during "The Trooper":

The Trooper

You'll take my life but I'll take yours too
You'll fire your musket but I'll run you through
So when you're waiting for the next attack
You'd better stand there's no turning back.

The Bugle sounds and the charge begins
But on this battlefield no one wins
The smell of acrid smoke and horses breath
As I plunge on into certain death.

The horse he sweats with fear we break to run
The mighty roar of the Russian guns
And as we race towards the human wall
The screams of pain as my comrades fall.

We hurdle bodies that lay on the ground
And the Russians fire another round
We get so near yet so far away
We won't live to fight another day.

We get so close near enough to fight
When a Russian gets me in his sights
He pulls the trigger and I feel the blow
A burst of rounds take my horse below.

And as I lay there gazing at the sky
My body's numb and my throat is dry
And as I lay forgotten and alone
Without a tear I draw my parting groan.

Attached Images

Old 09-08-2008, 07:49 AM   #1311
ABlairican Pie
Forum Celebrity

Cool Eggfest: Maiden's "beastly" performance!!!

During Maiden's "beastly" set at the San Bernadino, the band performed "Number Of the Beast". They probably figured that the number of the Beast was $haron's own personal cell phone.
Attached Images

Old 09-08-2008, 07:56 AM   #1312
ABlairican Pie
Forum Celebrity

Cool Eggfe$t: Eddy stalks Dave Murray!!!

Eddy finally makes his appearance at San Bernadino, looking like he wants to grab guitarist Dave Murray and drag him back to his infernal lair, but he just really wants to jam out on his Fender Stratocaster.

Considering the lurid schenanigans going on that night, Eddy has bigger (human) fish to fry, like a certain rock wife who would be quite tasty in a savory marinade and rice pilaf.
Attached Images

Old 09-08-2008, 08:04 AM   #1313
ABlairican Pie
Forum Celebrity

Cool Eggfe$t: Basses loaded!!!

Another shot of bassist Steve Harris at the San Bernadino Maidenfest--err, Whatshisnamefest.

Some people felt inclined to either call Ozzfest "Nausefest" after the Maiden set debacle, or even $haronfest. She acted like she completely ran the show and that it was all about her. It was all about her making a fortune and having a huge stash of cash for her umpteengazillionth boob job.
Attached Images

Old 09-08-2008, 08:22 AM   #1314
ABlairican Pie
Forum Celebrity

Angry Eggfest: The Celebutante Witch interviewed by Kerrang! magazine

From Kerrang!:

SHARON OSBOURNE Says She Orchestrated Egg-Throwing: My Daughter And I 'Had a Blast' - August 30, 2005

Sharon Osbourne spoke exclusively to Kerrang! magazine (web site) last week regading IRON MAIDEN's final performance on this year's Ozzfest tour, during which she cut MAIDEN's power and arranged to have the band pelted with eggs and debris from the crowd. Here is the entire interview:

Kerrang!: Reading between the lines of [IRON MAIDEN manager] Rod Smallwood's statement, the unspoken suggestion is that you orchestrated this whole thing...

Sharon Osbourne: "Of course I did. I had the PA turned on and off. And look it's not hard for someone to walk into a diehard Ozzfest crowd and say, 'Who wants to throw an egg at a rock star?' Who wouldn't wanna do that? I went out and bought 50 eggs and me and my daughter had a f***ing blast. C'mon, it's rock 'n' roll. No-one died. They'll be waiting a long f***ing time for an apology from me."

Kerrang!: Smallwood's statement describes the incident as 'dangerous' and 'unprofessional'...

Sharon Osbourne: 'Well, here's unprofessional for you: our Ozzfest show in San Bernadino is always a big deal. And because it's a special show we wanted to add Slipknot to the bill, which meant that we would have to cut the time from everyone's set so that we wouldn't over-run the curfew. But Monkey Boy(Bruce Dickinson) isn't having it, and so he's onstage going, 'We won't play 55 minutes, f*** that, we're playing 65!'. Now that sounds good to the kids out front - they're not gonna understand about a curfew - but of course if Iron Maiden plays 10 minutes more, then Black Sabbath get 10 minutes less of their show, and i'm not going to have that on our own f***ing tour.

'I'd say Bruce Dickinson has been unprofessional in the way he's behaved from day one. He's been complaining that the PA isn't loud enough, complaining about MTV, complaining that my husband does reality shows, complaining about the prices of the tickets, on and on. F*** him. He didn't even speak to Ozzy once on the whole tour. I mean, Ozzfest ticket prices are expensive but we haven't raised the ticket prices for three years even though, with inflation. all the costs in putting on a show like this rise. If Monkey Boy hated the tour so much why didn't he leave it? I've been paying his wages for four weeks. He didn't seem to have any problem pocketing the $180,000 cheques that me and my husband were writing for the band for every night - that could have stayed in my pocket. Me and my husband built up this tour over 10 years with blood, sweat and tears. I'm not having anyone F*** with that.'

Kerrang!: The most astonishing thing about all this is that the metal world has always had such camaraderie, such a "one for all, all for one" attitude...

Sharon Osbourne: "It has, right? But for some reason Bruce Dickinson [IRON MAIDEN singer] seemed to view it as a battle of the bands. He'd stand up on that stage and say that this wasn't the Ozzfest anymore, it was MAIDEN-fest. How F***ing disrespectful is that? He's got such an '80s mentality. He's up there saying, 'F*** MTV and f*** radio and you wouldn't catch IRON MAIDEN doing a reality show' and it's like, 'Hang on, you're a shareholder in Sanctuary, which is one of the biggest corporations in the music business.' He's never said a word about SABBATH either, only Ozzy, so it's personal. We've had 220 bands play this tour over the last 10 years and I've never felt the need to egg anyone."

Kerrang!: Did you confront Bruce personally about this?

Sharon Osbourne: 'No, i didn't want to give Monkey Boy the satisfaction of thinking that he'd annoyed Ozzy. The truth is that Ozzy never heard a single note of Iron Maiden's shows, most nights he wasn't on site when the band took the stage. My husband is a prince. And you know what, he had nothing to do with this. He wouldn't stoop to something like this, but i'm a f***ing bitch and i have no problem with it.

'Let's face it, the guy is a failed solo singer who's gone back to his band after his solo career failed. I don't know how many albums his last solo albums old in England but in America it sold 6,000 copies. Every solo album my husband puts out goes platinum. Look, tell you what, you take a picture of my husband and a photo of Monkey Boy down to (London's) Regent Street now and see who people recognize. There's no f***ing question is there? And that's what it boils down to. Jealousy. Bruce Dickinson isn't my husband's peer. There wouldn't be an Iron Maiden if there was no Sabbath.'

Kerrang!: And you didn't say anything to their management either?

Sharon Osbourne: 'No, i have no problem with their management. After we did the first show in Boston i had an email from Rod Smallwood saying that Bruce was concerned that the front rows of the audience weren't really Maiden fans and so i kept a couple of rows of seats clear every night so that we could bring in Maiden fans in Maiden T-shirts to make the band feel comfortable. I was the mug who did this for four weeks. And then this is how Monkey Boy repays me.'

Kerrang!: From the outside it looked like the tour had been quite amicable, particularly as Maiden was stepping in to headline when Ozzy had to cancel some appearances...

Sharon Osbourne: 'Yes, they were happy to do that when they were given an extra $100,000 a night! We could have had Rob Zombie close the show. Maiden are a great band, but the truth is that they have never cracked America, like Ozzy has. At Maiden's last two LA shows they played to something like 15,000 people over two nights: We gave them a platform to perform to 46,000 people in Los Angeles, and that's a wonderful opportunity. And i knew they were looking forward to it. So i was like, 'Oh, you're really looking forward to being back in LA are you?' Well this is where you learn you don't f*** with me...'

Kerrang!: Up to this point you’re being painted as the "Wicked Witch" here, Sharon...

Sharon Osbourne: "I'm as nice as can be to people until they f*** with me and my family. I've always said that. I'm surprised that after everything that's been reported about how protective I am of my husband that anyone would even be shocked by this."

Kerrang!: Was there any comment from the Maiden camp after the show? It's been reported that Steve Harris apologized...

Sharon Osbourne: ' Steve Harris came into apologize to Ozzy before he went onstage and he was lovely. I mean, the band are gentlemen, really down-t-earth, lovely guys. Their singer is just a liability and they can't be responsible for that. He's got a great voice but he's obviously been sucking Ronnie James Dio's *c*** for singing lessons. He goes on about being a pilot and a swordsman and an author and whatever - does he think he's better than everyone else? If he's such a swordsman maybe he should have fenced the eggs out of his way! I should have thrown bananas...'

Kerrang!: Your daughter Kelly is on Sanctuary records(owned by Maiden's management): Isn't this going to create tension?

Sharon Osbourne: 'What, they're gonna drop her because she threw a f***ing egg? I don't think so. What's Kelly gonna do, walk up to Monkey Boy and ask for an autograph because he's been such a big influence on her musically? Ask if she can do a duet on 'Bring your daughter to the slaughter'? F*** off.'

Kerrang!: Rod Smallwood's statement brings up another point which is that regardless of any personal fueds between the two camps, the people who really suffered where the people who bought tickets for the show.

Sharon Osbourne: 'Come on, a bit of egg isn't gonna spoil a rock show for someone standing at the back of a 46,000 strong crowd. Everyone got a show they'll remember for the rest of their lives. If i was at that show i'd want to keep the ticket stub because it'll go down in history.'

Kerrang!: Doesn't this kind of incident make you think, 'F*** it, i just don't need this grief anymore'?

Sharon Osbourne: 'No, not at all. Because he's not here anymore so it's fine. He can go back to Chiswick and wash the peanut butter out of his hair and sit in the pub and talk about having a wank. But he'd better watch out that he doesn't run into my son at Reading. Jack would give him one kick in the head and that'd be that. But you know what the irony is? Jack wouldn't know Monkey Boy if he fell over him in the street...'

Kerrang!: Saying things like this could make this run and run...

Sharon Osbourne: "Not for me. We have Ozzfest shows to do so I'm not thinking about this anymore. Bruce ******** doesn't exist to me anymore."

And of course, $haron Has-Been doesn't exist for the rest of us, either. Thank the metal gods.

Unprofessional queen tart. She's entitled to her opinion. And we know what opinions are like, and yes, she not only has one, she IS one. Yeah, $auron, if you didn't like Bruce's comments, why didn't you kick Maiden off the tour?? Of course, once again: Money --Maiden being the draw. They sure weren't there for your coughing, weezing, ancient relic of a husband, the celebrity buffoon. Yeah, Bruce may not be one of Ozzy's peers, age-wise or otherwise, but that distinction goes to, say, Frank Sinatra. Bing Crosby, whichever. Or are we talking about the whole celebrity dynasty status peer caliber here? Oh, yes, very rock and roll. Very metal. I'm sure kiddies can relate.

$haron and her talentless daughter Kelly Osbourne:

Attached Images

Last edited by ABlairican Pie; 09-09-2008 at 08:08 AM.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:42 PM   #1315
Steve M.
Holding the compass
Forum Celebrity

Music Ray LaMontagne: Trouble

Back to 2004 for a minute. . . .

Ray LaMontagne, a thirty-year-old singer/songwriter from Maine, was a shoe factory worker who was inspired to become a folk rocker when he heard Stephen Stills's 1991 solo album Stills Alone. After getting off to a small start, LaMontagne began touring in 1999 and maintained a side job as a carpenter In the summer of 1999, LaMontagne recorded a demo of ten songs he sent to various local music venues. Mike Miclon, the owner of the Oddfelllow Theatre in Buckfield, Maine, heard the demo and invited LaMontagne to open for folk acts such as John Gorka and Jonathan Edwards. A friend and business executive who heard LaMontagne's recordings cnnected him to Jamie Ceretta of Chrysalis Music Publishing. CMP recorded his first album, and sold it to RCA Records in the U.S. and Echo Records in the U.K. in September 2004.

Trouble became an instant hit with the folk-rock circuit. The title song and "How Come" received liberal airtplay on urban folk stations. Some cuts were featured in the TV show "Gray's Anatomy" and the movie The Devil Wears Prada.

Trouble - Ray LaMontagne

Trouble...
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble
Trouble been doggin' my soul since the day I was born
Worry...
Worry, worry, worry, worry
Worry just will not seem to leave my mind alone
We'll I've been...
saved by a woman
I've been...
saved by a woman
I've been...
saved by a woman
She won't let me go
She won't let me go now
She won't let me go
She won't let me go now

Trouble...
Oh, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble
Feels like every time I get back on my feet
she come around and knock me down again
Worry...
Oh, worry, worry, worry, worry
Sometimes I swear it feels like this worry is my only friend
We'll I've been saved...
by a woman
I've been saved...
by a woman
I've been saved...
by a woman
She won't let me go
She won't let me go now
She won't let me go
She won't let me go now

Oh..., Ahhhh....
Ohhhh
She good to me now
She gave me love and affection
She good tell me now
She gave me love and affection
I Said I love her
Yes I love her
I said I love her
I said I love...
She good to me now
She's good to me.
She's good to me. . . .

How Come - Ray LaMontgane

People on the street now
Faces long and grim,
Souls are feeling heavy
And faith is growing thin.
Fears are getting stronger
You can feel them on the rise,
Hopelessness got some by the throat you can see it in their eyes.
I said how come. . .
How come. . .

Everybody on a shoestring,
Everybody in a hole.
Everybody crossing their fingers and toes,
Government man spin his politics till he got you pinned,
Everybody trying to reach out to each other
But they don't know where to begin.

I said how come I can't tell
The free world from a living hell?
I said, how come?
How come?

How come all I see
Is a child of God in misery?
I said, how come?

I said how come the pistol now as profit
The bullet some kind of lord and king,
But pain is the only promise that this so called savior is going to bring.
Love can be a liar,
And justice can be a thief,
And freedom can be an empty cup from which everybody want to drink.

I said how come I can't tell
The free world from a living hell?
I said, how come?
How come?

How come all I see
Is a child of God in misery?
I said, how come?

Its just man killing man,
Killing man,
Killing man,
Killing man,
Killing man,
I don't understand.
Its just man killing man,
I don't understand it. . . .

How come. . . .

(both songs written by Ray LaMontagne)

(Below: The Trouble LP sleeve [left], Ray LaMontagne at the Sasquatch Music Festival [right].)
Attached Images

Last edited by Steve M.; 09-13-2008 at 08:44 PM.
Old 09-10-2008, 08:25 AM   #1316
ABlairican Pie
Forum Celebrity

Oh No Eggfe$t: $haron Has-Been the "Queen of All Media"??

Of course, the major entertainment media outlets, such as E! and others apparently took sides with $haron Osbourne over the debacle. And why not?
She was one of them. She was the big contributer, the big rock and roll matriarch, the Queen of Diva-station. She was part of the rich elite now, and who would dare look below the surface. Who cared that an "old 80's band", a metal one at that, was the victim of her tirades, and somehow deserved ill treatment for the dissing of their Queen of Mean?
Most E! viewers and others were probably burning Maiden albums in the early 80's as part of their born again campaign to route out Satanic rock. Now that
Maiden were "fossils", they could enjoy the hilarious goings-on of Queen Bitch and her uproariously funny family. E! and others did not quite come out and endorse her practices, but they were mum on the ethicality of the Queen Mum's actions. No doubt they supported it, because of her Hollyweird status.
VH-1 also listed the incident in a countdown of one of the Most Bizarre Concert Events, never taking the side of Maiden, because, after all, VH-1 was
an MTV subsidiary, and of course, we all know what channel "The Osbournes"
was on.

$haron acted as if she had complete control of how people viewed her and her version of the events. After all, she was the Queen of Rock and Roll, didn't she deserve to be loved unconditionally by all? People who had barely
an understanding or appreciation of metal were simply unquestioning in whatever statement she had to say about it. And she could blatantly lie about it, and make Maiden out to look like the complete losers, whatever the truth really was. It was a ploy that did not work.

On the March 10, 2006, broadcast of the "Howard Stern Show" (the so-called "King of All Media"), Ozzy and $haron appeared and gave their account of the incident. Former Death/Iced Earth drummer Richard Christie, who had become a member of the Howard Stern broadcast team on the show (and was regarded as one of the smelliest people on the planet ), praised $haron as to how gorgeous she looked (and most likely was checking out her silicone funbags), and brought up the incident. She constantly ragged on Bruce Dickinson as being an "ordinary person you wouldn't be able to recognize if he were here" (Bruce's had his hair cropped in order to be a pilot), and that his solo career was a "failure". This deserves some response:

As for Bruce Dickinson having a "failed" solo career, these albums were from the 90's, at a time when most metal bands had it tough, due to the anti-metal backlash going strong then. And besides, any time any performer went solo, it was usually a gamble--the artist would never be likely to be as big as he was during their time with the more established band they came from. The solo artist may have creative freedom, but never expect to rise from the status of what was considered a "side project". Usually what happened was that the artist would put out a few albums for several years before returning to the band they came from, if at all. Ozzy was just lucky to have such a shrewd businesswoman who took over his career after being dumped by Black Sabbath in 1979, and became perhaps the only solo artist to become practically bigger than the band he came from. So he should consider himself fortunate. $haron could go on tooting her own horn, but it was convenient for her to sing the praises of her own husband's luck with her--that, and a few severed animal heads to make good tabloid press.

(more)

The Has-Beens:

Howard Stern and girlfriend Beth Ostrosky:

Richard Christie, drunk as usual:
Attached Images

Old 09-11-2008, 08:26 AM   #1317
ABlairican Pie
Forum Celebrity

Oh No Eggfe$t: $haron Has-Been, Queen of All Mediocrity

An interesting note must be made about $haron Osbourne's attempts to paint Bruce Dickinson as a "nobody" by commenting on his looks, that he would look indistinguishable from anyone else in the room. That might be actually in Bruce's favor, and bane to Ozzy--now that Ozzy has become one of the most recognizable faces in entertainment due to his overplayed, overhyped show, this might pose a safety risk to the legendary frontman. Has $haron considered that Ozzy's ominpresent high-profile image might invite stalkers and twisted assailants to spot him anytime, anywhere in public?

But not only was $haron over-confident on trumpeting the success of her wonderful Ozzy-Wozzy, she was also a major liar on the Howard Stern Show. She explained that the people she got to do the egging were "Hispanic" medical staff, interns and orderlies, etc., at the hospital where she
went for cancer treatment, young Mexican men which she decided to repay by having them attend the concert in order to participate in disrupting Maiden's set. When Stern asked where she was able to get so many Mexicans to take part, Ozzy interjected with a "funny" comment: "From Mexico!!" He laughed at his attempt at weak humor. Well, not only is it politically incorrect to refer to the ethnicity of persons from South of the Border as "Hispanic" (the proper term is Latino), but $haron lied--it was the Ozzfest "security" staff who attempted to summon other bands to take part in the egging, as well as her horrid daughter Kelly. It might be possible that some Latinos from the hospital were involved, but more likely, $haron is attempting to put a light-hearted, Hallmark-moment touch to the whole sordid debacle: "Ohh, those wonderful Hispanic kiddies, who helped me in my hour of need when I was at death's door, however shall I repay them? I know--how would you fine young amigos like to become part of rock and roll history, it'll be fun..." Not to make light of a terrible occurance as cancer, since it has struck my family personally, but $haron has exploited this herself in her mad justification of acting criminally and unprofessionally at her own concert.

$haron also pointed out in the Kerrang! interview that even Maiden bassist Steve Harris went up to apologize for Bruce's comments, a fact even Ozzy acknowledged on the Howard Stern show (Ozzy?? "Acknowledging" a fact?? Wow, his cognative skills are better than we thought!
). But Ozzy explained it thusly, that he was actually miffed by Harris' "intrusion": When Harris came to apologize, Ozzy simply got irritated, saying that he had "no idea" what the bassist was talking about, and that he was getting ready for his show, so Harris should quit bothering him (with usual profanities sprinkled in the exchange, of course) and leave him alone. So this is rather revealing about Ozzy: When Harris comes to apologize for Bruce's actions, sensing Ozzy's possible embarrassment or dismay, Ozzy blows him off and acts like he's a major annoyance, not having any idea of "what the f" he's talking about anyway. So maybe Ozzy's cognative abilities are not up to par... But the fact that he's on the Howard Stern show practically bragging about his rejection of Harris' apology, simply due to the fact that Ozzy was ingorant of any wrong committed, means that Ozzy is not very hospitable at all toward people trying to make amends for others' behavior. It's like saying, Bruce Dickinson was "bad" for saying mean things, but Steve Harris (or 'Arry, as he is nicknamed) was being "bad" for "intruding" on the Great and Powerful Ozz with his whiny apology, one that he could not make heads or tails out of (thanks to decades of substance abuse, go figure). Harris could not do any good, either, in the Osbournes' eyes. No one can win with Ozzy. It's a Catch-22 situation, Maiden is damned if they do, damned if they don't. Children of the Damned........

Another interesting point about that Stern interview is that $haron seemed to be frustrated that in spite of the egging, the band played on. She did not admit to this, but she obviously wanted the band
to back down and run away cowering. When they didn't, that must have irritated her. She crowed on the air about nothing dignifying about Bruce Dickinson "singing 'Bring Your Daughter To the Slaughter' with an egg in his teeth." Well, for one thing, Maiden wouldn't have been singing that song
since they were focusing on songs from their 'Early Days' DVD (1980 to 1983), and "Bring Your Daughter..." was from 1990's 'No Prayer For the Dying' album, so they wouldn't have played it (as far as I know). While that may not be important, it shows that $haron is completely ignorant of the band's catalog, just as she is ignorant of their song "The Trooper" and Bruce's use of the British flag.
But more importantly, when she saw the band playing mightily on, she again tried to paint them as persons who lacked self-esteem and self-respect--"They're being pelted with eggs and they still play on!! Don't they know how silly and stupid they look, being covered in egg yolks?? They should stop embarrassing themselves now!! Why isn't my plan working???!!!"

Well, $haron, the yolk's on you: You have greatly underestimated the Maiden. They have shown true fortitude in the face of your culinary disaster.

Oh, that $haron, she's a handful.
Attached Images

Last edited by ABlairican Pie; 09-12-2008 at 08:03 AM.
Old 09-12-2008, 08:26 AM   #1318
ABlairican Pie
Forum Celebrity

Red face Eggfe$t: Others speak out

Interestingly, the other members of Black Sabbath have not made any comments about the egging incident (most likely so as not to incur the wrath of the $auron, as she could yank Ozzzzzzy out of the band and keep him from working further with them). But Tony Iommi and others of the band would appear on Bruce Dickinson's BBC radio program in the next few years and have a nice, pleasant discussion of what was going on in music (no mention about the Eggfest debacle). Bruce Dickinson did say that he didn't believe that neither Ozzy nor Sabbath were behind the egging, "they had too much class for that."

However, a few musicians who were in attendance did speak up about it. Neil Turbin, former lead singer of Anthrax, had this to say in a LivingForMetal.com interview:

probably one of the best was Iron Maiden at OzzFest . Because Maiden withstood all of that bulls*** that Sharon Osbourne pulled. It was a disgusting display, I donít have anything to prove and I have no oneís ass to kiss and Iím not afraid of her money or nothing. I mean I respect Ozzy and I think Sharon is a shrewd business person...Letís not confuse that, sheís a very sharp lady...But I think it was disgusting to treat people like that...to order people to throw eggs.

SS: How many eggs did they throw at Iron Maiden?

NT: Like they had a fing hen house out in back. They kept hitting Bruce Dickinson, they kept hitting Janick Gers, they kept hitting Nicko McBrain, Dave Murray, Adrian Smith & Steve Harris. They were all being pelted.

They impressed me with their professionalism. They would have played if those were bullets instead of eggs. They would have kept playing. I mean these guys had that look on their faces like they were fing marching for the Queen of England. There was nobody that was gonna stand in their way. I just respect them deeply for that. Most human beings would have folded, they would have got mad, they would have reacted...These guys didnít even break a sweat, They didnít break stride. What ever Bruce Dickinson said or done to Sharon Osbourne??? doesnít warrant this...She showed how low of the person she is...it was disgusting.

SS: Yes that was a sad day for Metal, I agree.

James Lomenzo, who was with Black Label Society at the time before moving on to Megadeth, also commented on the incident, not too thrilled about what happened. Here is his interview with KNAC.com:

KNAC.COM: So you were there with BLS that night that Iron Maiden got the eggs at San Bernardino?

LOMENZO: I was, actually Öthose guys have suspicions, but I was outta there by the time all that had happened Ö

KNAC.COM: Oh? (laughs)

LOMENZO: I was! (laughs) I very rarely have my wife and daughter there, and I did that night, and somebody from one of the camps tried to give me a heads up and said to not be anywhere by the stage when Maiden gets on and I didnít ask any questions. So, yeah, I heard about it al the next day just like everybody else did, you know? Not surprised it happened, but definitely not digginí that it did happen, because I think it was really unfair to all the people in San Bernardino. My God, that place was packed that day. I gotta think if you were a real Iron Maiden fan, itíd really piss you off.

KNAC.COM: Yes.

Neil Turbin and James Lomenzo:
Attached Images

Old 09-13-2008, 08:00 AM   #1319
ABlairican Pie
Forum Celebrity

Red face Eggfe$t: Who is REAL metal?

The debacle at Ozzfest 2005 in San Bernadino illustrated the conflict between was merely perceived as "metal" in the many, and who qualified as true metal. $haron and her defenders may have wanted to imply that Iron Maiden were "old school" and not being peers with her husband, but Ozzy fit the bill of being "older school", much older. It was hard to accuse Iron Maiden of being a "washed-up 80's band" (though $haron never overtly stated this, it was certain that she thought she was doing the "dated" band a favor, an act of charity, by trying to bring their careers back to life, when in fact, they had been doing just fine everywhere else in the world, but after the egging incident, she made such comments that Bruce was not in league with her wonderful husband, and that the egging was the most press they had gotten in twenty years), while her husband could barely make it throught one of his own shows. And Black Sabbath was merely a nostalgia act only pulled together to serve their more famous frontman.

In the minds of most viewers of MTV, VH-1, E!, and other tabloid channels, Ozzy and Metallica were the two names most synonymous with metal. Everyone else, well, simply fell down the ladder. Tabloid fans were under the impression that metal was a "relic" from the past. They could not have been more wrong. Metal was thriving incredibly. Younger fans who were too young to know about the anti-metal backlash of the 90's were falling under its powerful spell, and as Bruce had said often, they did not need a reality show to validate its popularity, still either under the radar by tabloid television or resisted outright. Ozzy and $haron may have felt their careers wre legitimized by
their reality stcom, after all, what other band could claim to be in that enviable position? Tabloid disciples lived vicariously throgh $haron's lavish living in the limelight, furs, jewels, limos, hobnobbing with the rich and fabulous, pampered pets peeing on plush furniture, etc., How dare that jealous lout Bruce Dickinson besmirch the wonderful Ozzy and his famous (former) talk-show wifey?

Metal is nothing if not about authenticity. True metal fans demanded the purity of their music. Things such as changing one's sound to appeal commercially, altering their appearance to look "hip",
"trendy", and fashionable was a major sin. Of course Ozzy could claim legitimacy as being metal (at one time), for fronting metal's primier metal band, Black Sabbath, the ultimate outsiders, as well as for showcasing the brilliant guitar talents of the late Randy Rhoads in the 80's, but what could he claim to be "legitimate" today? A weekly show and tell of his pampered, spoiled family living in the lapdance of luxury in a Beverly Hills mansion. It was one thing that many rock stars and metal gods were wealthy, but to show off their ritzy lifestyle weekly to an audience that cared little for metal but chortled at Ozzy's overmedicated buffoonery and his bratty kids' bleeped-out vulgarity, how metal was that? It was a total disgrace, disrespectful. The show was not about his music, but his celebrity status. The fact that he appeared to be a doddering, rambling patriarch helped matters little. He was in too comfortable a position to care. Supporters of The Osbournes and of his career defended him simply because, after all, he was Ozzy, in spite of his best musical days being behind him. It was as if Ozzy and $haron were the rock and roll Ron and Nancy Reagan, the "First Family" of metal, who was only respected and venerated for his longevity, but not for his musical vitality. $haron sought to "protect" him at all costs, as if he was too fragile and senile to deal with any conflicts out there. Perhaps this was why she protected him from knowledge of her nefarious plot until afterward.

In addition to his pampered, luxurious lifestyle, the fact that his wife would stoop to lobbing eggs and disrupting the sound of a rival band further convinced (former) fans that not only was Ozzy fading, but
his camp, the namesake and owner of the festival, no less, was criminally desparate to make themselves look better at any cost. By proxy, due to his wife's actions, Ozzy was blamed for the incident, though he had no knowledge or consent of it. Ozzy was the rich, bloated rock star who feared usurpers to his throne. They posed a threat to his fortunes, his celebrity status, his (past) reputation as Rock's Clown Prince. It was one thing to be rich and successful, to hang with supermodels and such on the Sunset Strip, but to shove it in viewers' faces each week? Of course major bands, including Maiden, to earn a lot of money, after all, it took a lot of money to operate a rock band, and for this, you had to be good. But at least Maiden didn't brag about it and thrust cash and expensive toys and trinkets into fans' eye sockets on a weekly basis.

And this was part of the appeal of Iron Maiden to fans. They were strictly a band for the middle class fans, never forgetting or abandoning their roots. Even though they would have appreciated a little more airplay, they never sought being on the radio or MTV. It was largely a word-of-mouth spread of
popularity, as well as internet and fanzines. They were resilient to trends, never jumping on what was popular at the moment, endearing themselves to fans who were sick of all the flavor-of-the-month hype. Their music was consistent, maybe taking a few slight turns and twists, but never deviating from their unique style. This was the appeal of many true metal bands, remaining true to their working class roots, being able to identify with their fans (Bruce had said later that his stunning "human air raid siren" abilities were in order to reach back in the nosebleed seats and capture the guy in the sixteenth row, saying, "I'm talking to you--yeah, you!!"), channeling their frustrations and longings through music, very heavy, extreme music, never dull, always passionate, intense. Virtuosity and musical proficiency were a huge plus, but if you lacked that, the proper attitude always helped. One had to remain hungry in some way, and be able to create an appetite for a hungry audience. Not physically hungry, but hungry for more, a musical aggression, passion, an idea that needed to be expressed, to find the right words, the right sounds. And that hunger from the audience would be fed right back to the band. Iron Maiden were certainly neither lacking in ideas, sounds, nor in creating a huge desire in fans. If there were any ideas that metal was a dead issue back in the summer of 2005, Maiden fans proved otherwise with their unrelenting support of the Metal Beasts. It was such a welcome return, a hunger for true metal, for true music which defied trends, prefabricated playlists, and airborne omellettes. Fans had missed something for years, something waiting to be re-discovered that was always there, and they found it in Maiden, as well as Priest, Megadeth, and countless other bands representing true metal from the 80's, coming back to reclaim the metal throne!

Hey, look!! It's $haron without makeup!! Let's give her an egg facial!!
Attached Images

Last edited by ABlairican Pie; 09-14-2008 at 12:31 PM.
Old 09-14-2008, 03:38 PM   #1320
ABlairican Pie
Forum Celebrity

Red face Ozzfest 2005: Velvet Revolver

After Iron Maiden had left the tour and resumed its conquest for world domination, Ozzfest fans were treated to the band who filled in the remaining dates, Velvet Revolver. It may not have been as huge and metal-riffic as the mighty Maiden, but the sight of the closest reunion of Guns
N' Roses members plus the Stone Temple Pilot drug-lush was better than nothing at all.

Except for a total refund for the ruining of the San Bernadino date.
Attached Images

Closed Thread