Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board


Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube


Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials
ABC's Schooled Gets Full Sophomore Year; Pop TV Rings in the New Year with Schitt's Creek
Special Guest Hosts on Late Late Show; A Very COZI Christmas Marathon on COZI TV
Roseanne Coming to COZI TV in January; Comedy Central Brings Back 31 Days of Holiday Survival
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 2, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: A Look at the Party of Five Reboot; The Simpsons Not Ending Soon, Says Producer
Dove Channel Brings Out Holiday Classics; CW Gets DC Universe Series with Sitcom Star


New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-17-2013, 06:31 PM   #121
Oldschooler81
Member
Forum Regular
 
Oldschooler81's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 03, 2009
Location: Northern CA
Posts: 454
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCars1986
That's an interesting point you brought up that I didn't even realize before. The babysitter did not see him sweaty, dirty, etc. when he paid her that night, and didn't describe any odd behavior (other than Mark was the one who paid her instead of Christi). I'm assuming that the babysitter had seen both Mark AND Christi leave together when they went out, or else she would have said she just saw Mark leave and come back. But didn't they find drops of blood in the bedroom that matched Christi? And Mark said it was menstrual blood, IIRC? If blood was found in the master bedroom that matched Christi, I think Mark would have had to have killed her there. And if the babysitter saw them leave together, that would mean they would have had to have returned together too. Maybe Christi just rushed up to the bedroom, angry at Mark, which is why the babysitter didn't see her?
Do you think Mark might've knocked her out and she was in the trunk or something at the time? And after the babysitter left, he ended up killing her in the bedroom?

I was always under the impression that he'd killed her after leaving the bar but before getting back home, but Meg had an excellent point with that, which I never thought of either.

What time approximately, did they leave the bar? And was Christie still alive when they stopped at the convenience store on the way home (I wonder if there's any witnesses, like a clerk, that were ever questioned)? I suppose he could've cleaned himself up before getting back home, but chances are he killed her in the very early morning of the 11th, and disposed of her body that afternoon (when he was "searching" for her).

Even for a guy as moronic as Mark, you'd think he wouldn't have chanced it with his kids being asleep in the same house (and it looked like a small, one-floor house, so I doubt Christie could've slipped past the babysitter).
Oldschooler81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 05:24 PM   #122
MegtheEgg86
Member
Senior Member
 
MegtheEgg86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 19, 2008
Location: The Volunteer State
Posts: 4,819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCars1986
But didn't they find drops of blood in the bedroom that matched Christi? And Mark said it was menstrual blood, IIRC? If blood was found in the master bedroom that matched Christi, I think Mark would have had to have killed her there.
Trace amounts of blood were found in the bedroom as well as in the trunk of Mark's car, a 1977 Mercury Cougar.

I'm not sure how old either of those samples were. I'm not sure the blood in the bedroom necessarily indicates she was killed there, as there isn't anything inherently unusual about finding a trace amount of Christi's blood in her own bedroom. I do think it's much more unusual to find it in the trunk of Mark's car, however.

If you recall, the Nichols owned two cars. This is only an assumption, but I reckon the other vehicle was driven primarily by Christi. I can't readily envision her leaving a note addressed to the man she was allegedly having an affair with in a vehicle Mark regularly used. Therefore, although I know plenty of her genetic material was shed in Mark's car, it is still particularly interesting that her blood was found in his trunk. Coupled with that lame menstrual blood lie, it becomes even more interesting.
__________________
"Why is she lying?, it makes me wonder. What is she hiding?, it makes me wonder."

Go Vols!
MegtheEgg86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 05:42 PM   #123
MegtheEgg86
Member
Senior Member
 
MegtheEgg86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 19, 2008
Location: The Volunteer State
Posts: 4,819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanCart
Meg , I kinda side with the DA slightly on this one. Its to do with the way some databases work.... if the cops declared it a murder then they wouldnt have been able to enter Christie`s details into missing persons databases therefore if her body turned up anywere in the US it would be difficult to identify her remains ....

By keeping this case as a missing persons case her (Christie`s) details are on databases were unidentified bodies can be matched to missing persons therefore if her body turns up one day a match can be made which might help the prosecution ........

such a similar conundrum has also dogged cases of other missing women across the country most notably one in Texas a few months after Christi went missing .....
I'm making an assumption re: the D.A.'s office. I don't at all know for certain that it is the reason this case has never been classified as a homicide, although I deduce that it's a strong possibility. I think the decision probably had less to do with making information more widely available, and far more to do with the fact that there was a lot of circumstantial evidence against Mark (excellent, but circumstantial nonetheless) and nothing hard, neatly packaged, and dumped right into the D.A.'s lap. I think they were probably risk-averse and I think it might have hurt the case.

Don't many missing persons databases include "Possible Homicide" as a category field?
MegtheEgg86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 09:54 AM   #124
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy
Senior Member
 
TheCars1986's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 22, 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 6,692
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegtheEgg86
Trace amounts of blood were found in the bedroom as well as in the trunk of Mark's car, a 1977 Mercury Cougar.

I'm not sure how old either of those samples were. I'm not sure the blood in the bedroom necessarily indicates she was killed there, as there isn't anything inherently unusual about finding a trace amount of Christi's blood in her own bedroom. I do think it's much more unusual to find it in the trunk of Mark's car, however.

If you recall, the Nichols owned two cars. This is only an assumption, but I reckon the other vehicle was driven primarily by Christi. I can't readily envision her leaving a note addressed to the man she was allegedly having an affair with in a vehicle Mark regularly used. Therefore, although I know plenty of her genetic material was shed in Mark's car, it is still particularly interesting that her blood was found in his trunk. Coupled with that lame menstrual blood lie, it becomes even more interesting.
Don't get me wrong, there's no doubt in my mind that he put her body in his trunk after he killed her. I just don't think it's likely that he killed her before they returned to relieve the babysitter. I think he killed Christi at the house (in the bedroom), and then moved her body to the trunk after the babysitter left.
TheCars1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2013, 06:47 PM   #125
DanCart
Member
Forum Regular
 
DanCart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 03, 2013
Posts: 352
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegtheEgg86
I'm making an assumption re: the D.A.'s office. I don't at all know for certain that it is the reason this case has never been classified as a homicide, although I deduce that it's a strong possibility. I think the decision probably had less to do with making information more widely available, and far more to do with the fact that there was a lot of circumstantial evidence against Mark (excellent, but circumstantial nonetheless) and nothing hard, neatly packaged, and dumped right into the D.A.'s lap. I think they were probably risk-averse and I think it might have hurt the case.

Don't many missing persons databases include "Possible Homicide" as a category field?
Yes they do , the key word there being "possible" - if they were to categorize it as a homicide full stop, then that brings in the complications I described earlier ...

If they had found a very large amount of Christie`s blood in the house or trunk then I think the prosecutors will have been more likely to prosecute even if they mostly had circumstantial evidence ...
DanCart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 03:07 AM   #126
Oldschooler81
Member
Forum Regular
 
Oldschooler81's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 03, 2009
Location: Northern CA
Posts: 454
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCars1986
Don't get me wrong, there's no doubt in my mind that he put her body in his trunk after he killed her. I just don't think it's likely that he killed her before they returned to relieve the babysitter. I think he killed Christi at the house (in the bedroom), and then moved her body to the trunk after the babysitter left.
Do you think Christi may have been knocked out/unconscious in the trunk of Mark's car when he came back home? (Considering they lived in a small ranch house, I'm pretty positive the babysitter was right about her not hearing Christi at all.) And when she left, he ended up killing her?

It's even eerier than I initially thought, if that's indeed how it went down. I wonder if there was any trace of a struggle in the bedroom? I'd think she would've at least screamed for help or tried to fight him off or run.
Oldschooler81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 09:31 AM   #127
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy
Senior Member
 
TheCars1986's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 22, 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 6,692
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldschooler81
Do you think Christi may have been knocked out/unconscious in the trunk of Mark's car when he came back home? (Considering they lived in a small ranch house, I'm pretty positive the babysitter was right about her not hearing Christi at all.) And when she left, he ended up killing her?

It's even eerier than I initially thought, if that's indeed how it went down. I wonder if there was any trace of a struggle in the bedroom? I'd think she would've at least screamed for help or tried to fight him off or run.
No I think she was alive and they both returned to the house, and the babysitter just missed her. Mark was a big man and Christi was a small woman, so I doubt she was able to put up much of a fight. He could have knocked her out with one punch and then killed her.
TheCars1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 05:26 PM   #128
Oldschooler81
Member
Forum Regular
 
Oldschooler81's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 03, 2009
Location: Northern CA
Posts: 454
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCars1986
No I think she was alive and they both returned to the house, and the babysitter just missed her. Mark was a big man and Christi was a small woman, so I doubt she was able to put up much of a fight. He could have knocked her out with one punch and then killed her.
Good point. Even though it'd ordinarily seem to be in Christi's nature to talk to Diane (the babysitter) and she was usually the one that paid her... possibly Mark & Christie got into an argument on the way home, and she just went off to bed and told Mark to pay her instead.

Yeah, Mark, despite being a big oaf, was MUCH bigger and stronger than she was, and sadly I could easily see him seriously hurting her and knocking her out with a single punch. I'd still wonder why Christie would risk it and go back home alone with him, though? Especially (which was left out in the segment) considering they two had already gotten into enough of a domestic dispute at his parents' house for the police to be called.
Oldschooler81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 05:34 PM   #129
MegtheEgg86
Member
Senior Member
 
MegtheEgg86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 19, 2008
Location: The Volunteer State
Posts: 4,819
Default

Just thinking about Cars' theory over the past few days, I thought of another possibility. If Christi made it into the house that night, they may have continued to argue upstairs in the bedroom (which is consistent with the story Mark gave police). Mark may have struck her hard enough to cause hemorrhaging in her brain that became fatal overnight (depending on the severity, this can get you sometimes as early as six hours after trauma). So while she may have been alive (although not well) before he went to sleep, he may have awoke to find her unresponsive with no vital signs.

If we pay any credence to the Find-A-Grave information, it may also explain Mark's strange, alleged comment about finding his wife asleep and bleeding on the floor.
MegtheEgg86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 05:50 PM   #130
Oldschooler81
Member
Forum Regular
 
Oldschooler81's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 03, 2009
Location: Northern CA
Posts: 454
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegtheEgg86
Just thinking about Cars' theory over the past few days, I thought of another possibility. If Christi made it into the house that night, they may have continued to argue upstairs in the bedroom (which is consistent with the story Mark gave police). Mark may have struck her hard enough to cause hemorrhaging in her brain that became fatal overnight (depending on the severity, this can get you sometimes as early as six hours after trauma). So while she may have been alive (although not well) before he went to sleep, he may have awoke to find her unresponsive with no vital signs.

If we pay any credence to the Find-A-Grave information, it may also explain Mark's strange, alleged comment about finding his wife asleep and bleeding on the floor.
That theory sounds the most plausible to me, all things considered!

Despite Mark's obviously violent and abusive/controlling tendencies, he may have not ordinarily had it in him to be a murderer, but panicked when he realized he'd severely hurt Christi (possibly dead or still unresponsive on the floor when he woke back up, say at 7 or 8am?). If he arrived back home at 12:30 but didn't go to sleep until 2am, that's definitely time enough for them to have been arguing and he might've snapped and punched her in the heat of the moment.

When he dropped the kids off at Christi's grandma's house and "searched" for her for two hours, that's pretty obviously the time when he went to hide her body.

He's hardly the brightest crayon in the box, so I don't doubt at least some of what he told police was true. I doubt he'd be able to concoct some mastermind story in just a few hours.
Oldschooler81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 05:58 PM   #131
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy
Senior Member
 
TheCars1986's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 22, 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 6,692
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegtheEgg86
Just thinking about Cars' theory over the past few days, I thought of another possibility. If Christi made it into the house that night, they may have continued to argue upstairs in the bedroom (which is consistent with the story Mark gave police). Mark may have struck her hard enough to cause hemorrhaging in her brain that became fatal overnight (depending on the severity, this can get you sometimes as early as six hours after trauma). So while she may have been alive (although not well) before he went to sleep, he may have awoke to find her unresponsive with no vital signs.

If we pay any credence to the Find-A-Grave information, it may also explain Mark's strange, alleged comment about finding his wife asleep and bleeding on the floor.
I think you hit the nail right on the head with this one.
TheCars1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 03:25 PM   #132
Oldschooler81
Member
Forum Regular
 
Oldschooler81's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 03, 2009
Location: Northern CA
Posts: 454
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCars1986
I think you hit the nail right on the head with this one.
Might be a small detail, but I'm wondering, do we know for sure if they had a ranch house or a two-story? The other homes shown in Gothenburg when the segment starts, were smaller, one-story houses way more common in rural small towns, as opposed to the double story tract houses you often see in metropolitan areas.

Mark wasn't exactly a rocket scientist making six figures either, the guy worked at a gas station, lol. Christie probably made quite a bit more money than he did, being a bartender (or at least employed at a local bar).

Also, do we know if they lived on a residential street right in town...or perhaps a little bit outside the town limits in a farming area or something?

Only reason I thought of that is because, if it was a small ranch house in town, and they were in a heated argument for some time; despite being 1 to 2am, there's at least a chance some neighbors might've heard them. Especially if she screamed for help or maybe tried to run before he hit her?
Oldschooler81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:04 PM   #133
MegtheEgg86
Member
Senior Member
 
MegtheEgg86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 19, 2008
Location: The Volunteer State
Posts: 4,819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldschooler81
Might be a small detail, but I'm wondering, do we know for sure if they had a ranch house or a two-story? The other homes shown in Gothenburg when the segment starts, were smaller, one-story houses way more common in rural small towns, as opposed to the double story tract houses you often see in metropolitan areas.

Mark wasn't exactly a rocket scientist making six figures either, the guy worked at a gas station, lol. Christie probably made quite a bit more money than he did, being a bartender (or at least employed at a local bar).

Also, do we know if they lived on a residential street right in town...or perhaps a little bit outside the town limits in a farming area or something?

Only reason I thought of that is because, if it was a small ranch house in town, and they were in a heated argument for some time; despite being 1 to 2am, there's at least a chance some neighbors might've heard them. Especially if she screamed for help or maybe tried to run before he hit her?
As you might be able to tell, I am extremely interested in this case. I found property records for Mark once that showed he lived in a home on Avenue A in Gothenburg from 1983 (the year he married Christi) until 1987, at which he point he moved to Hastings, NE. I've never been able to dig up the information again and I do not recall the house number, however, I do recall looking in street view on Google maps and immediately noticed it was not the house used in the segment at all. I also do not recall if there was a second floor, but my memory seems to suggest that there was not.

The area is residential and typical of "older" neighborhoods--most of the homes were built between 1910 and 1940. The large Victorian homes like those shown at the beginning of the segment--which are not the sort of homes found on Avenue A--typically sit along nearby Lake Avenue and were built around the 1890s.

So, yes, the home was in a residential area no more than two minutes or so from downtown Gothenburg with neighbors nearby.
MegtheEgg86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:57 PM   #134
Oldschooler81
Member
Forum Regular
 
Oldschooler81's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 03, 2009
Location: Northern CA
Posts: 454
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegtheEgg86
As you might be able to tell, I am extremely interested in this case. I found property records for Mark once that showed he lived in a home on Avenue A in Gothenburg from 1983 (the year he married Christi) until 1987, at which he point he moved to Hastings, NE. I've never been able to dig up the information again and I do not recall the house number, however, I do recall looking in street view on Google maps and immediately noticed it was not the house used in the segment at all. I also do not recall if there was a second floor, but my memory seems to suggest that there was not.

The area is residential and typical of "older" neighborhoods--most of the homes were built between 1910 and 1940. The large Victorian homes like those shown at the beginning of the segment--which are not the sort of homes found on Avenue A--typically sit along nearby Lake Avenue and were built around the 1890s.

So, yes, the home was in a residential area no more than two minutes or so from downtown Gothenburg with neighbors nearby.
Great work, Meg! Yeah, I've been really interested in this case as well, back to 1994. I've tried looking up property records, but many times they only go back to the late 90s (i.e. the "last sold" date for houses). Yeah, you can definitely sort of tell when many homes were built just by their style. Inner cities and places closer to downtown are actually much older than suburbs (which didn't get built until the late 60s/70s, and really exploding in the 80s/90s, now almost every square inch is developed). Despite Gothenburg still being a pretty small town, the main streets and downtown area has probably existed since the late 19th century!

That's interesting that UM didn't film it on their street. Just about everything they did was on-location (far as I can tell), but I've noticed they sometimes shot it nearby. For example, Roger & DJ Dean's actual house was on Bighorn Ct, but the segment was filmed at the corner of Lodgepole Trail, just a block away or so. (A neighbor probably let them film the reenactment inside and around their house, maybe it was less traumatic to them, or just easier?).

But anyway, I'm Street-Viewing Avenue A as we speak, and it's definitely not where they filmed the other houses. It looks like mostly small farmhouses and mobile homes. Chances are, Mark & Christi didn't have an upstairs. Although it's a really small town (with even less stuff in 1987) and being late at night, there is a chance nobody would've heard her screaming or fighting with Mark.

It's interesting and eye opening how UM left out the fact that they'd gotten into a fight at his parents' house even before they went out. Makes you wonder why she'd go out with him again, or chance being alone with him? It's just very sad that she made that one mistake when she was almost free of Mark.
Oldschooler81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 08:49 PM   #135
MegtheEgg86
Member
Senior Member
 
MegtheEgg86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 19, 2008
Location: The Volunteer State
Posts: 4,819
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldschooler81
But anyway, I'm Street-Viewing Avenue A as we speak, and it's definitely not where they filmed the other houses. It looks like mostly small farmhouses and mobile homes. Chances are, Mark & Christi didn't have an upstairs. Although it's a really small town (with even less stuff in 1987) and being late at night, there is a chance nobody would've heard her screaming or fighting with Mark.
Right. This happened during the work week as well, so there were probably relatively few people awake at that hour early on a Friday morning--not to mention the very chilly temperature typical of Nebraska in December that would compel most people to remain indoors.

Quote:
It's interesting and eye opening how UM left out the fact that they'd gotten into a fight at his parents' house even before they went out. Makes you wonder why she'd go out with him again, or chance being alone with him? It's just very sad that she made that one mistake when she was almost free of Mark.
I feel so terribly for her, her family, and her children. There's no question in my mind she was a spousal abuse victim and that it ultimately caused her demise.
MegtheEgg86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:02 AM.


Frequently Asked Questions

1) How do I contact Unsolved Mysteries with information on segments?

If you any information on cases, you can contact them via:

Website: www.unsolved.com

Contact form on official Unsolved Mysteries site

Please note that their old mailing address and 1-800 phone number no longer work.


2) Where can I watch Unsolved Mysteries?

Unsolved Mysteries is available for streaming on Amazon Instant Video, YouTube and Hulu.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.