Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board


Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube


Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Antenna TV's Classic Christmas Collection and Christmas Through the Years; TBS Orders a Fifth Season of Full Frontal with Samantha Bee
2019 A Very Merry MeTV Lineup; Ricky Gervais Returns to Host Golden Globe Awards
CBS Midseason 2020 Plans Include FBI Spin-off; E! Brings Back The Soup
NBC Midseason 2020 Schedule; The CW Announces Midseason 2020 Lineup
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 11, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Fresh Off the Boat Coming to an End; Weeds Sequel in the Works
Fri-Yay: Thoughts on Netflix's Living with Yourself; ABC Orders More Episodes of American Housewife and Bless This Mess


New on DVD/Blu-ray (September/October/November)

My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season

09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
09/19 - The Guest Book - Season 1
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-08-2019, 04:05 PM   #946
dallascowboyfan
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 11, 2009
Location: Dallas, Fort Worth
Posts: 93
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrecyWarKnight View Post
Geez ....he wrote the letter AFTER the killing Mar 1 and AFTER the bodies were I'D'd, that would have been about Mar 8 if my memory serves me correct. It is total BS. Don't get had by a Con. Nothing he said validates he had any connect with the Killing or Mr Bishop.
True, the letter in question was written after the killings took place. But it is labeled as letter number 6 and it makes reference to a previous letter written by Bankston to Bishop. Still waiting for you to address that. If you can prove that detail about a previous exchange between the two men was fabricated and included in a supposedly bogus letter then you might be on to something.
dallascowboyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 04:43 PM   #947
CrecyWarKnight
Member
Frequent Poster
 
CrecyWarKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 31, 2016
Location: Calif
Posts: 66
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallascowboyfan View Post
True, the letter in question was written after the killings took place. But it is labeled as letter number 6 and it makes reference to a previous letter written by Bankston to Bishop. Still waiting for you to address that. If you can prove that detail about a previous exchange between the two men was fabricated and included in a supposedly bogus letter then you might be on to something.
Please, I don't get it with you. He could have said it was letter number #10 ...so what. I don't have to prove it was bogus, you have to prove it is true and you can't. If you want to believe a con be my guest.
CrecyWarKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 09:36 PM   #948
dallascowboyfan
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 11, 2009
Location: Dallas, Fort Worth
Posts: 93
Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrecyWarKnight View Post
Please, I don't get it with you. He could have said it was letter number #10 ...so what. I don't have to prove it was bogus, you have to prove it is true and you can't. If you want to believe a con be my guest.
Perhaps I canít prove the letter to be real but do you know for a fact that it is fake? Do you know for a fact that those who have the resources to do so (perhaps the FBI who claim they spoke with Bankston) cannot prove the letter to be real? All youíre doing is giving an opinion and getting all worked up because somebody else has a different opinion, a more open-minded opinion.
dallascowboyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 10:02 PM   #949
CrecyWarKnight
Member
Frequent Poster
 
CrecyWarKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 31, 2016
Location: Calif
Posts: 66
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallascowboyfan View Post
Perhaps I can’t prove the letter to be real but do you know for a fact that it is fake? Do you know for a fact that those who have the resources to do so (perhaps the FBI who claim they spoke with Bankston) cannot prove the letter to be real? All you’re doing is giving an opinion and getting all worked up because somebody else has a different opinion, a more open-minded opinion.
This con artist made up his story AFTER the events and there is no proof otherwise. If you believe that 6 letters were sent where are they? And as I recall the letter in question was some type of special delivery mail wasn't it ? so how come Mr Bishop's secretary didn't make any statements about the other letters? She surely would remember 5 other special delivery letters from a prison. Where is the evidence of money exchange? How the heck did Mr Bishop ever meet a convict doing time and how stupid is Mr Bishop to communicate with a prisoner to do/arrange a hit. Please, put 2 and 2 together. And if police thought the letter was real they would have charged the writer with Conspiracy. Most likely they just checked it out and found No Proof of its validity. Zero Zip Nada.

Last edited by CrecyWarKnight; 03-08-2019 at 10:54 PM.
CrecyWarKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 11:05 PM   #950
dallascowboyfan
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 11, 2009
Location: Dallas, Fort Worth
Posts: 93
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrecyWarKnight View Post
This con artist made up his story AFTER the events and there is no proof otherwise. If you believe that 6 letters were sent where are they? And as I recall the letter in question was some type of special delivery mail wasn't it ? so how come Mr Bishop's secretary didn't make any states about the other letters? She surely would remember 5 other special delivery letters from a prison. Where is the evidence of money exchange? How the heck did Mr Bishop ever meet a convict doing time and how stupid is Mr Bishop to communicate with a prisoner to do/arrange a hit. Please, put 2 and 2 together. And if police thought the letter was real they would have charged the writer with Conspiracy. Most likely they just checked it out and found No Proof of its validity. Zero Zip Nada.
Iím starting to see your point. What youíre saying makes sense but Iím just wondering, the letter was not found until 1993, Bankston died 10 years earlier in 1983. So, why did the FBI, in 2014, say they spoke with Bankston and his quote was ďYou donít go around killing children.Ē? How would they have known to speak with him if the letter wasnít found until 10 years after he died?
dallascowboyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2019, 12:03 AM   #951
CrecyWarKnight
Member
Frequent Poster
 
CrecyWarKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 31, 2016
Location: Calif
Posts: 66
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallascowboyfan View Post
I’m starting to see your point. What you’re saying makes sense but I’m just wondering, the letter was not found until 1993, Bankston died 10 years earlier in 1983. So, why did the FBI, in 2014, say they spoke with Bankston and his quote was “You don’t go around killing children.”? How would they have known to speak with him if the letter wasn’t found until 10 years after he died?
No I think you are mistaken. They spoke with him after they found the letter. I guess it was the FBI. They then just following up on any "evidence" they had. I fairly sure they walked away thinking he was a fraud, but it had to be checked out. They never came up with any follow up evidence that was released to my knowledge. Hey i have speculated about this case for several years. There are several aspects or "theories" that I just don't believe. The CIA connection and Roy Harrel(spell?) sighting another. You are welcome to visit my proboard and read my comments. http://fbiwantedwbbishop.proboards.c...SYCHGEJUS9tUoE
CrecyWarKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 12:12 PM   #952
dallascowboyfan
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 11, 2009
Location: Dallas, Fort Worth
Posts: 93
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrecyWarKnight View Post
No I think you are mistaken. They spoke with him after they found the letter. I guess it was the FBI. They then just following up on any "evidence" they had. I fairly sure they walked away thinking he was a fraud, but it had to be checked out. They never came up with any follow up evidence that was released to my knowledge. Hey i have speculated about this case for several years. There are several aspects or "theories" that I just don't believe. The CIA connection and Roy Harrel(spell?) sighting another. You are welcome to visit my proboard and read my comments. http://fbiwantedwbbishop.proboards.c...SYCHGEJUS9tUoE
How about a report claiming that, in 1992, the FBI had found a letter Bishop had written to Bankston 16 days after the murders, a letter which expressed regret on Bishopís part that Bankston had not been the one who committed or perhaps orchestrated the murders? That is a very specific detail that I had never heard before. A letter written from Bishop to Bankston. Here is the link:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...874339483&_rdr
dallascowboyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 01:32 PM   #953
CrecyWarKnight
Member
Frequent Poster
 
CrecyWarKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 31, 2016
Location: Calif
Posts: 66
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallascowboyfan View Post
How about a report claiming that, in 1992, the FBI had found a letter Bishop had written to Bankston 16 days after the murders, a letter which expressed regret on Bishopís part that Bankston had not been the one who committed or perhaps orchestrated the murders? That is a very specific detail that I had never heard before. A letter written from Bishop to Bankston. Here is the link:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...874339483&_rdr
Someone got/used Mr Bishops SSN( SSN 556-48-3489) and the FBI got wind of it. And supposedly the FBI followed up on it, found a "letter" from Mr Bishop to Bankston?...

Gee Mr Bankston, how come you didn't kill my family? Oh I forgot you are in prison. P.S. Don 't let the guards find this letter because I am on the run. Have a great day. Your buddy, Brad.

So this letter was found by the FBI and no copy exists? It disappeared? Magic? Was it a post marked letter, I doubt it because it would have been found in Mr Bankston's possession since it would have been mailed. Hey, even if it was in Mr Bankstons cell it is still baloney. I can write a letter and mail it and sign/type your name on it. I can say whatever I please. The only letter mentioned in Mr Bishop's Report by THE U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE OFFICE OF INSPECTOR GENERAL is to Mr Bishop FROM Mr Bankston and it has no validity what so ever.
CrecyWarKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 06:51 PM   #954
dallascowboyfan
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 11, 2009
Location: Dallas, Fort Worth
Posts: 93
Default

Now reading that Bishop, despite his sense of entitlement, had anticipated a bit in advance that he would not be promoted and that was when he hired killers to do the job while he was out of the country (in Switzerland about a month prior to the murders) on business. His thinking was, the news would hit him when he returned from the overseas trip and he would then be depicted as a sympathetic figure, someone who had just lost his entire family in a tragic burglary attempt gone wrong, and that these events would lead to him receiving his coveted promotion out of pity.


https://g.co/kgs/DP4Bck
dallascowboyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 08:30 PM   #955
CrecyWarKnight
Member
Frequent Poster
 
CrecyWarKnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 31, 2016
Location: Calif
Posts: 66
Default

So you are saying you read this book and there is new evidence Mr Bishop conspired to murder his entire family? I am all ears.
CrecyWarKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2019, 02:52 PM   #956
Steve_uk
Suspended
Suspended
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 29, 2012
Location: Manchester UK
Posts: 4,886
Default

Steven Pacheco podcast: https://youtu.be/4sLqj_8py2c
Steve_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:41 PM.


Frequently Asked Questions

1) How do I contact Unsolved Mysteries with information on segments?

If you any information on cases, you can contact them via:

Website: www.unsolved.com

Contact form on official Unsolved Mysteries site

Please note that their old mailing address and 1-800 phone number no longer work.


2) Where can I watch Unsolved Mysteries?

Unsolved Mysteries is available for streaming on Amazon Instant Video, YouTube and Hulu.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.