Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Soaps Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Soaps

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 9, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: New Sitcom from Chuck Lorre Under Development at CBS; Remembering Legendary TV Producer Leonard Goldberg
Fri-Yay: The Good Place Nearing the End; TBS Orders More Misery Index
Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials
ABC's Schooled Gets Full Sophomore Year; Pop TV Rings in the New Year with Schitt's Creek
Special Guest Hosts on Late Late Show; A Very COZI Christmas Marathon on COZI TV
Roseanne Coming to COZI TV in January; Comedy Central Brings Back 31 Days of Holiday Survival

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 10-01-2003, 07:21 PM   #1
HIGH ENOUGH

Location: making out with Hilary Duff and Tara Reid at the same time.
Default Al from OLTL.

I was watching an epsiode of OLTL last night on SoapNet and at the bottom of the screen, it gives spoilers. Well, it said Al comes back for good on Oct. 14. I wonder how the OLTL writers will explain THAT!

"Damn you all!"
-Stewie

Family Guy returns Spring '05.

Tara Reid is hot!
HIGH ENOUGH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 10:31 AM   #2
-*Leah*-
Back for More
Forum Veteran

Send a message via AIM to -*Leah*- Send a message via Yahoo to -*Leah*-

Hmm, that will be interesting!
cause every moment gone you know I miss you
::::::::::::::::::::::::::
this time please someone come and rescue me
cause you on my mind it's got me losing it
-*Leah*- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2003, 09:30 AM   #3
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

LOL@Al & Marcie as a couple hahahahahahahahahahaha. Marcie isn't attractive & she's pudgy. I'm glad RJ's daughter Carrie is dead. She got on my nerves always messing with Antonio trying to mess up his life. How did she expect him to forgive her after she lied to him that she was dead? She can't be mad at him for sleeping with her mother. He didn't know that was her mother when they first met. I like that new girl who is Carlotta's goddaughter. She is very attractive. I forgot what her name is on the show but her real name is Amanda Cortinas. Carlotta is getting on my nerves cause she won't allow her to see that white boy she likes named River. I like Kelly who is married to Kevin. Kelly is very attractive. She used to play on Bold & The Beautiful.
isiahthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2003, 06:10 PM   #4
britt britt
Catherine O'Hara

Send a message via ICQ to britt britt

I heard he was supposed to come back as an angel.
Destiny rules
That the spirits are ruthless
With the paths they choose
It's not being together
It's just following the rules
No one's a fool

britt britt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2003, 10:49 PM   #5
spunkygirl
Forum Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by isiahthomas
LOL@Al & Marcie as a couple hahahahahahahahahahaha. Marcie isn't attractive & she's pudgy. I'm glad RJ's daughter Carrie is dead. She got on my nerves always messing with Antonio trying to mess up his life. How did she expect him to forgive her after she lied to him that she was dead? She can't be mad at him for sleeping with her mother. He didn't know that was her mother when they first met. I like that new girl who is Carlotta's goddaughter. She is very attractive. I forgot what her name is on the show but her real name is Amanda Cortinas. Carlotta is getting on my nerves cause she won't allow her to see that white boy she likes named River. I like Kelly who is married to Kevin. Kelly is very attractive. She used to play on Bold & The Beautiful.
That was rude! Marcie aka Kathie Brier is gorgeous, IMO more so than most of the actresses on OLTL and other soaps. You sound just like Brian Frons with that statement. Wait are you Brian Frons???

Kelly is a whimp! Gawd I hope they bring back Gina Tognoni as Kelly, at least her Kelly had spunk.
spunkygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2003, 04:40 PM   #6
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

No i'm not Brian. Marcie ain't hardly better looking than Natalie, Jen, Kelly, Blair, Lindsey on OLTL.
Old 10-13-2003, 10:22 PM   #7
-*Leah*-
Back for More
Forum Veteran

Send a message via AIM to -*Leah*- Send a message via Yahoo to -*Leah*-

I do not understand why people try to start these fights all the time. They are pointless.

Anyways, I am here to say that *Tomorrow's the big day!!!, Al will be back!*
-*Leah*- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2003, 10:37 PM   #8
Springcreek
Frequent Poster

Thumbs up Al & Marcie

Quote:
You're an idiot! Al and Marcie were the only true and honest couple on OLTL! Killing him off was the most asinine thing TPTB ever did and that's why he's coming back. Plus the "pudgy" remark.....you are clearly a chauvinist pig and refuse to see the truth that 75% of American women are size 12 and up. The actress playing Kelly looks like a mid-surgery transexual.

Wake up and smell the coffee!!!

~~~

Kathy
Springcreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 10:02 AM   #9
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

U can say what u want about Kelly but she looks attractive to me. I can't stand Blair's daughter Starr. That girl gets on my nerves. She got a smart mouth & i'm tired of her talkin back to Blair & Blair don't never do nothin to her. She needs to be punished more. I think Natalie should've never got involved in pool playing. Some guy that has some money invested in her to win a pool tournament looks dangerous & he likes her. Christian isn't gonna like this guy when he finds out what he's been doing with Natalie. Walker Lawrence is also a odd dude. He told Starr he's supposed to be her father Todd but Todd is dead so i don't understand that.
Old 10-16-2003, 10:32 AM   #10
Springcreek
Frequent Poster

Smile Todd/Walker

Quote:
U can say what u want about Kelly but she looks attractive to me. I can't stand Blair's daughter Starr. That girl gets on my nerves. She got a smart mouth & i'm tired of her talkin back to Blair & Blair don't never do nothin to her. She needs to be punished more. I think Natalie should've never got involved in pool playing. Some guy that has some money invested in her to win a pool tournament looks dangerous & he likes her. Christian isn't gonna like this guy when he finds out what he's been doing with Natalie. Walker Lawrence is also a odd dude. He told Starr he's supposed to be her father Todd but Todd is dead so i don't understand that.
Todd isn't dead. Walker IS Todd thanks to some creative plastic surgery. You must not watch the show regularly because that was revealed a couple of months ago.

Christian didn't like McBain from the first day McBain showed up in Llanview.

The actress playing Kelly is horrible. They need to bring back the actress who originated Kelly -- Gina Tognoni.

~~~

Kathy

Last edited by Springcreek; 10-16-2003 at 11:25 AM.
Old 10-16-2003, 11:03 AM   #11
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

McBain is gonna tell Natalie today that he wants her cause Natalie asked him what does he want from her. What's that girl's name who River likes that is Carlotta's goddaughter? Carlotta was talkin to Dorian yesterday that she moved her goddaughter out of town to get away from River cause her & River are in love with each other. Carlotta makes my ass sick. Ain't nothin wrong with River & that girl being together. Carlotta's goddaughter is a hottie though. She is very attractive.
Old 10-16-2003, 11:20 AM   #12
Springcreek
Frequent Poster

Quote:
McBain is gonna tell Natalie today that he wants her cause Natalie asked him what does he want from her. What's that girl's name who River likes that is Carlotta's goddaughter? Carlotta was talkin to Dorian yesterday that she moved her goddaughter out of town to get away from River cause her & River are in love with each other. Carlotta makes my ass sick. Ain't nothin wrong with River & that girl being together. Carlotta's goddaughter is a hottie though. She is very attractive.
A hottie?? She's a minor.....that's probably why Carlotta doesn't want River around her. I don't blame her much, though. River doesn't seem to be the "calmest" person around. Like a time-bomb waiting to explode. A young version of Antonio.

Natalie and Christian get married tomorrow, so McBain won't be messing that up.

~~~

Kathy
Old 10-16-2003, 11:41 AM   #13
isiahthomas
Forum Veteran

Christian & McBain are gonna end up fighting or one of them is gonna die cause Walker's twin brother is a shady dude & McBain works for him. Christian is crazy about Natalie & Natalie is crazy about him so McBain has no chance with Natalie. Has McBain played on another soap opera before? He looks familiar.
Old 10-16-2003, 12:00 PM   #14
Springcreek
Frequent Poster

Default Todd & Walker & Flynn

Quote:
Christian & McBain are gonna end up fighting or one of them is gonna die cause Walker's twin brother is a shady dude & McBain works for him. Christian is crazy about Natalie & Natalie is crazy about him so McBain has no chance with Natalie. Has McBain played on another soap opera before? He looks familiar.
Pay attention......Flynn is McBain's boss -- not Walker's twin. Walker is TODD. Todd has had plastic surgery (with Flynn's help) and the result is a "lookalike" Flynn.

Michael Easton (McBain) was Caleb Morley the vampire on Port Charles.

~~~

Kathy
Old 10-16-2003, 04:51 PM   #15
HIGH ENOUGH

Location: making out with Hilary Duff and Tara Reid at the same time.

I heard through the grape vine, Chris is going to die.

And I feaked out when Walker walked in Flynn and Blair.

And, for an older woman, Blair is very pretty.

Half the women/girls in Llanview are hot. But I don't think any of them are around my age. (16)
HIGH ENOUGH is offline   Reply With Quote