Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

All in the Family Cast Announced for Next Live in Front of a Studio Audience; Curb Returns Jan. 19
Reno 911 Returning with New Episodes; Remembering Philip McKeon of Alice
77th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominees; Hugh Laurie HBO Comedy Set for January
Remembering René Auberjonois of Benson; Brady Bunch Star to Give Tour of White House on HGTV
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 9, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: New Sitcom from Chuck Lorre Under Development at CBS; Remembering Legendary TV Producer Leonard Goldberg
Fri-Yay: The Good Place Nearing the End; TBS Orders More Misery Index

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 10-14-2010, 07:24 PM   #31
Atlas
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodyraredvds
Hi all. I was just wondering, has anyone traded with "AdjustTracking" before? We are supposed to be trading for the 1984 NBC Saturday Morning Preview (Laughbusters). I sent him a bunch of DVDs a while back and have nto received anything yet. Now, in his defense, I sent my stuff very quickly and sent much more than he asked for and he was kind enough to let me know that he was having some trouble transferring the video to DVD. But that was a couple of weeks ago and I have not heard from him since. I am not saying that I think he is a bad trader. I completely understand that it takes a while to transfer this stuff and I am fully willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I am just wondering if anyone has any past experience trading with him. I really am looking forward to getting this DVD and I hope he gets back to me soon. And again, I am not saying he ripped me off. There are many things that could have prevented him from sending the dvds yet. Just curious. Thanks all.
It is not uncommon to have all sorts of problems converting VHS to DVD but it is totally unacceptable that he does not reply to your e mails.

Best of luck
Atlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 07:42 PM   #32
bloodyraredvds
BLOODY RARE DVDS
Frequent Poster

Thanks for the reply Atlas. I really am hoping that he still sends the DVD (or even just a copy of the VHS). I still have faith that he will and I am sure it will just turn out that he got delayed for very important reasons (a death in the family, a business trip, a house fire or even just a very busy week at work). I just hope to hear back from him soon. I am not really worried about the cost of the DVDs I already sent. I am just really looking forward to adding this Saturday Morning Preview to my collection. I will keep you posted. Like I said, I am sure there is a perfectly understandable reason for the delay. i just wanted to see if anyone else had traded with him before. Thanks again Atlas. And remember, if you ever track down any other Saturday Morning Preview that is not on my list, I will gladly trade you or anyone else a ton of DVDs for it.
bloodyraredvds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 11:23 PM   #33
Atlas
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodyraredvds
Thanks for the reply Atlas. I really am hoping that he still sends the DVD (or even just a copy of the VHS). I still have faith that he will and I am sure it will just turn out that he got delayed for very important reasons (a death in the family, a business trip, a house fire or even just a very busy week at work). I just hope to hear back from him soon. I am not really worried about the cost of the DVDs I already sent. I am just really looking forward to adding this Saturday Morning Preview to my collection. I will keep you posted. Like I said, I am sure there is a perfectly understandable reason for the delay. i just wanted to see if anyone else had traded with him before. Thanks again Atlas. And remember, if you ever track down any other Saturday Morning Preview that is not on my list, I will gladly trade you or anyone else a ton of DVDs for it.

I have been taken twice on 2 trades that totaled over 200 DVDs. When they stop communicating, well, the chances of you getting anything without starting a bad trader thread is pretty small. IMO

A lot of times a bad trader thread will pressure them into finishing their end or coming to a solution some way. In my case it did not work in either case but we have all seen examples of the Bad Trader threads working.

Again best of luck. I can tell unlike me you have a lot of passion for your collection. That's good to have.
Atlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 12:51 AM   #34
bloodyraredvds
BLOODY RARE DVDS
Frequent Poster

I know, but I hate to start a bad trader thread. I will give him some more time before doing that. Like I said, I know that unexpected events in peoples lives can pop up and take precedent. I will try to email him a couple more times and wait it out before saying he ripped me off. If he was going to do that, I doubt he would have contacted me after getting the items to let me know he was having trouble transferring the video. But thank you for the advice again. I still have my fingers crossed that the deal will go through though.
bloodyraredvds is offline   Reply With Quote