Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Reality Shows Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Reality Shows

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

77th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominees; Hugh Laurie HBO Comedy Set for January
Remembering René Auberjonois of Benson; Brady Bunch Star to Give Tour of White House on HGTV
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 9, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: New Sitcom from Chuck Lorre Under Development at CBS; Remembering Legendary TV Producer Leonard Goldberg
Fri-Yay: The Good Place Nearing the End; TBS Orders More Misery Index
Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials
ABC's Schooled Gets Full Sophomore Year; Pop TV Rings in the New Year with Schitt's Creek

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 03-28-2009, 08:22 AM   #16
MonarC
The truth will set you free

That was so stupid. Who the hell does she think she is?
MonarC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 08:58 AM   #17
MonarC

Default Top Model's Kortnie Coles Lashes Out (Meow!)

Top Model's Kortnie Coles Lashes Out (Meow!)

Kortnie Coles, the latest contestant from America's Next Top Model to be sent packing, isn't leaving the show without trying to take the show's biggest bitch down with her.

In a not-so-graceful move, the ousted model sounds off on Sandra Nyanchoka. "She is the villain," Kortnie tells us. "Let's not beat around the bush here. She's the main antagonist on the show for sure, which creates a fun environment of diversity. In her defense, she got chosen because she has an interesting face. But once she was there to perform, she didn't deliver."

Meow! Kortnie doesn't stop there. Read on to see what other not-so-kind words she has for Sandra...

"Even from the first runway show, what model in their right mind walks halfway down the runway, especially a model who has some experience?" she continues about Sandra, who has been in the bottom two for two weeks, but who somehow makes it through. "I think all of us were shocked that they saw some sort of odd potential, something we didn't see. Also, they don't get to live in the house with us and see what we see. But I'm sure if they saw her ugly attitude, she would've been booted right away. The judges only see what they see at panel, so that's all they know."

OK, Kortnie, but what do you really think?

"When people recognize the girls on the street, the first question is always, 'Is Sandra that big of a bitch?' And we're like, 'Yes!' There's no editing to that; if anything they could've shown more. It's like, 'Wow look at her go, she's so mean.' "

And go Sandra does. Even though the model keeps getting the same bad critique (the "deer caught in headlights" comment), she takes a licking and keeps on ticking. "She doesn't know what's going on around her," adds Kortnie. "Nobody wants to hire a zombie."

Any last words? "I think Allison [Harvard] has a nice match of personality and looks, which is what it takes to win," Kortnie says of her pick to take the top honors. "You can't be a spokesmodel for CoverGirl having an attitude like Sandra...Let's hope not anyway!"

E!
---------------------------------------------
Old 03-29-2009, 02:04 AM   #18
platinumblondelife
smooches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuLu Rogers
Could you believe that? I was shocked. I mean, I agree with her about Tahlia, but don't go to Tyra like that! WOW!
I was shocked too. you could tell that tyra did not like that one bit. I agree that if Tahlia doesn't want to be there she shouldn't be, but Celia is stupid to not know how catty she would look.

I want your love &
I want your revenge
You and me could write
a bad romance

I want your love
& all your lovers' revenge
you and me could write
a bad romance

jezebel.com
platinumblondelife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 02:07 AM   #19
platinumblondelife
smooches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonarC
Top Model's Kortnie Coles Lashes Out (Meow!)

Kortnie Coles, the latest contestant from America's Next Top Model to be sent packing, isn't leaving the show without trying to take the show's biggest bitch down with her.

In a not-so-graceful move, the ousted model sounds off on Sandra Nyanchoka. "She is the villain," Kortnie tells us. "Let's not beat around the bush here. She's the main antagonist on the show for sure, which creates a fun environment of diversity. In her defense, she got chosen because she has an interesting face. But once she was there to perform, she didn't deliver."

Meow! Kortnie doesn't stop there. Read on to see what other not-so-kind words she has for Sandra...

"Even from the first runway show, what model in their right mind walks halfway down the runway, especially a model who has some experience?" she continues about Sandra, who has been in the bottom two for two weeks, but who somehow makes it through. "I think all of us were shocked that they saw some sort of odd potential, something we didn't see. Also, they don't get to live in the house with us and see what we see. But I'm sure if they saw her ugly attitude, she would've been booted right away. The judges only see what they see at panel, so that's all they know."

OK, Kortnie, but what do you really think?

"When people recognize the girls on the street, the first question is always, 'Is Sandra that big of a bitch?' And we're like, 'Yes!' There's no editing to that; if anything they could've shown more. It's like, 'Wow look at her go, she's so mean.' "

And go Sandra does. Even though the model keeps getting the same bad critique (the "deer caught in headlights" comment), she takes a licking and keeps on ticking. "She doesn't know what's going on around her," adds Kortnie. "Nobody wants to hire a zombie."

Any last words? "I think Allison [Harvard] has a nice match of personality and looks, which is what it takes to win," Kortnie says of her pick to take the top honors. "You can't be a spokesmodel for CoverGirl having an attitude like Sandra...Let's hope not anyway!"

E!
---------------------------------------------
Sandra is such a fake bitch. It just seems like she is doing that for the cameras. And why the hell did they give her blonde hair? They must hate Sandra. I also don't like Allison's hair, it looks sooo much like an old, used-up wig. It just doesn't look good. imo.
Old 03-29-2009, 12:27 PM   #20
LuLu Rogers
Colonel Brandon
Forum Veteran

Send a message via Yahoo to LuLu Rogers

I hope Sandra goes next, can't stand her!

"I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, and even put a stopper in death."-Professor Severus Snape
LuLu Rogers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 09:05 AM   #21
MonarC

^^ Looks like you got your wish.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:43 PM   #22
LuLu Rogers
Colonel Brandon
Forum Veteran

Yup, the wicked witch is gone, yay!
Old 04-08-2009, 08:25 PM   #23
MonarC

Well Tahlia was sent home tonight. She was one of my favorites. She is a beautiful person inside and out. I wish her all the luck in the world in what ever she does next.

Old 04-08-2009, 11:14 PM   #24
platinumblondelife
smooches.

Tahlia probably would have been one of the better Cover Girls. Unfortunately, Tyra and the crew (why was Clay Aiken judging?) cannot pick a successful model; they really need to bring back Janice Dickinson.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:16 AM   #25
LuLu Rogers
Colonel Brandon
Forum Veteran

I think Tahlia shot herself in the foot 2 weeks ago when she made the comment about not wanting to be there, the judges remember things like that unfortunately.
Old 04-09-2009, 09:03 AM   #26
MonarC

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumblondelife
Tahlia probably would have been one of the better Cover Girls. Unfortunately, Tyra and the crew (why was Clay Aiken judging?) cannot pick a successful model; they really need to bring back Janice Dickinson.
I agree! I love the way Janice puts things so bluntly.

Old 04-09-2009, 11:05 AM   #27
atomicfizz
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumblondelife
Yes, it comes on on Wednesdays.

Allison is Creepy-chan of the 4chan group. http://www.lurkmore.com/wiki/Creepy-chan
I must have missed this post earlier. I thought she looked familiar. Somehow at some point I had been directed to those creepy pictures, I have seen them before.
atomicfizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 04:16 PM   #28
MonarC

It's getting closer and closer to the final 3. Let's choose who we think will be the final 3. I say.

Alison, Fo & Teyona
Old 04-30-2009, 02:30 PM   #29
MonarC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonarC
It's getting closer and closer to the final 3. Let's choose who we think will be the final 3. I say.

Alison, Fo & Teyona
Looks like Fo is out. Teyona seems to be the strongest of the bunch. If only Alison would have more confidence she could still take it.
Old 04-30-2009, 03:24 PM   #30
LuLu Rogers
Colonel Brandon
Forum Veteran

I'm a Celia fan myself. Teyona has turned into a real bitch and she's not pretty at all. I like Amina and Allison, but Celia is my favorite right now.