Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 16, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: HBO Max Developing Comedy Series Based Upon Vacation Films; Beverly Hillbillies Mansion Sells for $150 Million
Fri-Yay: Hope for Sitcoms of the 2020s; Good Times Cast Announced for Next Live in Front of a Studio Audience
All in the Family Cast Announced for Next Live in Front of a Studio Audience; Curb Returns Jan. 19
Reno 911 Returning with New Episodes; Remembering Philip McKeon of Alice
77th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominees; Hugh Laurie HBO Comedy Set for January
Remembering René Auberjonois of Benson; Brady Bunch Star to Give Tour of White House on HGTV

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 04-22-2017, 08:09 PM   #166
macbeth06
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Jock
The actual cause of death in this case has never been released to the general public. No matter how matter-of-fact someone seems when discussing Fraser's cause of death please keep in mind that it is pure speculation on their part. I'm fairly certain that I know who the killer was but I definitely wouldn't state it as fact. With all of the information abailable I'm about 95% sure and one of the only reasons I can't be 100% sure is because I don't know what the cause of death was. My suspect is a particular type of killer so finding out the cause of death would either put me at 100% certainty or back to square one. The RCMP have never revealed it (trust me, I've tried to find out several times) and are keeping that information close to the vest as part of the investigation. It's been 30 years though so I don't see the harm in releasing it especially since nobody is actively investigating it anymore.
But why would they not say who it was the father died without knowing his son killer.
Old 06-05-2017, 07:21 PM   #167
Cacosta
First Time Poster

Default Ronald Dominique

This guy resembles the sketch. I wonder if anyone has investigated the travel habits of Dominique during the late 80's .
Attached Images

Cacosta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 12:37 PM   #168
freakbook

^ Jesus Christ. Is that Mt. Rushmore?
freakbook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 01:46 PM   #169
Hot Jock
Forum Regular

100% was not Dominique. He didn't start killing until the late 90s and all of his killings were of a sexual nature with other gay men that he picked up in bars. While the resemblance in the composites are interesting, Fraser's murder does not fit his MO and happened well over a decade before his first kill and over 3,000 miles away from where all of Dominique's murders occurred. Also, Dominique has a very distinct Cajun accent that would have absolutely stood out like a sore thumb to all of the witnesses. Fraser's killer was a Canadian.
Hot Jock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 01:53 PM   #170
LooksLikeCRicci
Likes to live in a clean house

Send a message via AIM to LooksLikeCRicci Send a message via Yahoo to LooksLikeCRicci

Quote:
Fraser's killer was a Canadian.
Eh?

Seriously, though. Thanks for all that information. I didn't know any of that. I WOULD imagine that someone with a Cajun accent would stick out in those parts!
LooksLikeCRicci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2017, 07:56 PM   #171
Hot Jock
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LooksLikeCRicci
Eh?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Wayne_McGray

I have a lot I can share to implicate him, but it doesn't matter much at this point. Michael Wayne McGray will never see the light of day since he is in prison and will never be granted parole and Philip Fraser has no surviving relatives that I can find. "Solving" this case at this point would sadly be nothing more than a formality and unfortunately the RCMP don't seem to care.
Old 06-07-2017, 01:50 PM   #172
Drakken
Forum Regular

Quote:

I have a lot I can share to implicate him, but it doesn't matter much at this point. Michael Wayne McGray will never see the light of day since he is in prison and will never be granted parole and Philip Fraser has no surviving relatives that I can find. "Solving" this case at this point would sadly be nothing more than a formality and unfortunately the RCMP don't seem to care.
Looking at McGray's pictures, he does not resemble the composite like Dominique does. Wasn't McGray had facial hair at the time of the crime?
Drakken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 01:54 PM   #173
Hot Jock
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakken
Looking at McGray's pictures, he does not resemble the composite like Dominique does. Wasn't McGray had facial hair at the time of the crime?
Incorrect.
Old 06-07-2017, 02:11 PM   #174
justins5256

There was a one post wonder type on either this, or another thread on the case, who claimed he knew the family and they said they had heard that Phillip had been shot. Take that for what it is worth.

It stuck out to me due to the fact that I remembered this was one of those oddball cases in which the cause of death wasn't released.
justins5256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 02:53 PM   #175
Hot Jock
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by justins5256
There was a one post wonder type on either this, or another thread on the case, who claimed he knew the family and they said they had heard that Phillip had been shot. Take that for what it is worth.

It stuck out to me due to the fact that I remembered this was one of those oddball cases in which the cause of death wasn't released.
I do remember coming across that post whilst researching this case. The poster in question had the incorrect year listed for Philip's death though so that kind of weakened their credibility IMO.
Old 06-07-2017, 03:01 PM   #176
Jon
Forum Regular

Jesus, that pic looks like someone drew a face on their thumb
Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 03:13 PM   #177
SertumAEnigmA
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Correct. He was shot with a handgun.

https://news.google.com/newspapers?n...97,19156&hl=en
SertumAEnigmA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2017, 06:36 AM   #178
Hambone2421

Quote:

Have his parents passed away?
Hambone2421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 12:36 AM   #179
macbeth06
Forum Regular

Quote:

I honestly think that he was shot with a handgun.
macbeth06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2017, 12:50 AM   #180
SertumAEnigmA
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth06
I honestly think that he was shot with a handgun.
Police confirmed he was shot with a handgun.
SertumAEnigmA is offline   Reply With Quote