Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: HBO Max Developing Comedy Series Based Upon Vacation Films; Beverly Hillbillies Mansion Sells for $150 Million
Fri-Yay: Hope for Sitcoms of the 2020s; Good Times Cast Announced for Next Live in Front of a Studio Audience
All in the Family Cast Announced for Next Live in Front of a Studio Audience; Curb Returns Jan. 19
Reno 911 Returning with New Episodes; Remembering Philip McKeon of Alice
77th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominees; Hugh Laurie HBO Comedy Set for January
Remembering René Auberjonois of Benson; Brady Bunch Star to Give Tour of White House on HGTV
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 9, 2019)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 07-23-2017, 07:59 PM   #1
LilMissKryssy
" & every sinner has a future"
Forum Regular

Default Update on Pam Page on Amazon must be wrong...

The updates on Amazon have been seemingly on point but I actually had to rewatch the update on Pam Page twice to make sure I didn't read it wrong. It said police no longer consider her husband (Robert Page) a suspect but still have no idea what happened to her. Ok and OJ is innocent

I googled the case to see where this was citied and I couldn't find anything. Robert Page died of cancer in 2010 but that still doesn't mean police don't consider him still the prime suspect. Everything in that episode and in every article on the case point to his guilt. He was the last one with her, he lied repeatedly, changed his story multiple times when confronted with other facts or an eye witness, forged a letter, refused a lie detector test, lied to her family that he reported her missing when he neve had ect. I honestly can't see how a homicide detective would not consider him the prime suspect in her disappearance regardless of he's alive or deceased.

I think first film accidentally messed up that update for sure.
Old 07-23-2017, 08:09 PM   #2
Hot Jock
Forum Regular

You're back!

I'm in total agreement with you on this one. This dude was so guilty it was unreal. Like, Paul Pollis/Stephen Marfeo/Mark Nichols level of guilty IMO. The only thing that keeps him from being included at the very top of the list of "Guiltiest spouses in UM history" was that he wasn't as stupid as those other guys were and refused to appear on camera. There's really no way that Rob Page wasn't somewhat involved in Pam's disappearance and murder.
Hot Jock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 09:07 PM   #3
dynoguy88

Some of these Amazon updates are depressing as hell because some really disgusting people are not locked up anymore. For instance, I didn't know that Paul Stamper was released from jail in 2002. Kidnapping, attempted murder, sending a hitman to murder but him attacking the wrong person and escape from jail gave him a whopping ten years behind bars.

Likewise, one of the five arsonists from Kansas City that killed 6 firemen got their life sentence reduced to 22 years and is now a free man.

So many face palms.
dynoguy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 09:33 PM   #4
WishfulDreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dynoguy88
Some of these Amazon updates are depressing as hell because some really disgusting people are not locked up anymore. For instance, I didn't know that Paul Stamper was released from jail in 2002. Kidnapping, attempted murder, sending a hitman to murder but him attacking the wrong person and escape from jail gave him a whopping ten years behind bars.

Likewise, one of the five arsonists from Kansas City that killed 6 firemen got their life sentence reduced to 22 years and is now a free man.

So many face palms.
Don't forget Dave Freeman. POS barely served anytime at all for imprisoning a man, using all of his money, and killing him.

The Paul Stamper update really shocked me. Only 10 years? I'm sure his ex-wife was pretty freaked out when she heard. Hopefully he's been behaving himself for the past 15 years, but nonetheless, that sentence is ridiculous.
WishfulDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 10:38 PM   #5
LilMissKryssy
Forum Regular

I agree with you guys, the updates are depressing. I just can't believe the Pam Page update is accurate. I couldn't find one article that said police don't consider Robert Page a suspect. Maybe it was an error and they meant to say he's now deceased.
LilMissKryssy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2017, 10:39 PM   #6
LilMissKryssy
Forum Regular

Yes, I'm back! The now unlimited UM episodes on amazon have brought me back. Lo
Old 07-23-2017, 11:05 PM   #7
dynoguy88

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulDreamer
Don't forget Dave Freeman. POS barely served anytime at all for imprisoning a man, using all of his money, and killing him.

The Paul Stamper update really shocked me. Only 10 years? I'm sure his ex-wife was pretty freaked out when she heard. Hopefully he's been behaving himself for the past 15 years, but nonetheless, that sentence is ridiculous.
Let out early on parole, like many others, sadly. We could probably make an entire thread out of horrible people who got slaps on the wrist.

I was also reading up on Ryan Love, the guy who murdered the taxi driver, Lucie Turmel. 19 years in prison and let out early on parole. The guy stabbed her 17 times in the neck and face, left her to the side of the road, took her money AND her cab. The whole point of the attack was because he had a family reunion coming up and he wanted to flash that $130 in stolen cab fairs to his family members in order to impress them.

That man walks the streets today and is considered low risk by law enforcement. Lucie's family is resigned to the mentality that some punishment was better than none.

http://www.calgaryherald.com/health/...167/story.html
dynoguy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 05:37 AM   #8
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy

Oddly enough, the Farina segment (made prior to Rob's death), says that police no longer consider him a suspect in his wife's disappearance. Maybe there was more information to lead police to see that someone else could've been involved, or that she did indeed run off to start a new life.
TheCars1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 08:25 AM   #9
Todd Mueller
Keepin' it real. . .

He admitted printing and signing her "disappearance" note and he ditched her car at the donut shop... But yet he's not a suspect?!? I always thought his guilt was north of 99% certain.

Here is an article after Rob's death that states Pam's family still thinks he did it.

Hmm... Maybe RobinW needs to do a podcast about this case!
Todd Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2017, 04:58 PM   #10
LilMissKryssy
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Mueller
He admitted printing and signing her "disappearance" note and he ditched her car at the donut shop... But yet he's not a suspect?!? I always thought his guilt was north of 99% certain.

Here is an article after Rob's death that states Pam's family still thinks he did it.

Hmm... Maybe RobinW needs to do a podcast about this case!

I'm exactly what I'm saying. I read that article. It said nothing about police having any evidence pointing in a different direction. Plus, her family is pinning all their hopes of learning pams fate on that Rob told one of his family members before he died.
Old 07-31-2017, 12:39 AM   #11
DazzlerSparkler
Sharon Kinne Imposter
Forum Regular

Send a message via AIM to DazzlerSparkler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMissKryssy
Yes, I'm back! The now unlimited UM episodes on amazon have brought me back. Lo
our very own Angelina Jolie lookalike has returned! Praise be i missed you. How are you?

I noticed a lot of felons get released after serving a certain number of years and its troubling to say the least. Have any aside from Dark Dante reformed?
Old 08-04-2017, 10:55 AM   #12
Todd Mueller
Keepin' it real. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCars1986
Oddly enough, the Farina segment (made prior to Rob's death), says that police no longer consider him a suspect in his wife's disappearance. Maybe there was more information to lead police to see that someone else could've been involved, or that she did indeed run off to start a new life.
After watching the Pam Page story again, this still just boggles my mind...

What possible evidence could there be the would make Rob "not a suspect"? I realize he is dead now, but this has to be an error by UM/FilmRise or a misunderstanding. On my personal Guilt Meter, I have Rob Page about Mark Nichols and Jule Caylor (and that is saying a lot).

Oddly enough, all of the articles since his death have his family still maintaining their belief that Rob is guilty. I can't imagine the police would actively clear him unless they had specific evidence to show she left on her own or Rob didn't do it. With him admitting that he printed and signed the note and staged her car, this is beyond comprehension.
Todd Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 04:15 PM   #13
Drown Soda
Superstitious cinephile
Frequent Poster

Rob is, in my mind, the only suspect. If you've seen the segment, it goes without words. It is really sad that she has never been found, and especially frustrating that he went to the grave without giving her family the peace of having her back.
Drown Soda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 08:02 AM   #14
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Mueller
What possible evidence could there be the would make Rob "not a suspect"? I realize he is dead now, but this has to be an error by UM/FilmRise or a misunderstanding. On my personal Guilt Meter, I have Rob Page about Mark Nichols and Jule Caylor (and that is saying a lot).
The only thing I can figure is that the police substantiated the missing money, and could have had witnesses who they deemed credible who claimed to have seen Pam after the date of her disappearance.
TheCars1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 08:04 AM   #15
LilMissKryssy
Forum Regular

Not according to her family or an updated article a few years ago...