Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

77th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominees; Hugh Laurie HBO Comedy Set for January
Remembering René Auberjonois of Benson; Brady Bunch Star to Give Tour of White House on HGTV
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 9, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: New Sitcom from Chuck Lorre Under Development at CBS; Remembering Legendary TV Producer Leonard Goldberg
Fri-Yay: The Good Place Nearing the End; TBS Orders More Misery Index
Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials
ABC's Schooled Gets Full Sophomore Year; Pop TV Rings in the New Year with Schitt's Creek

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 05-19-2006, 11:23 PM   #106
Lamont
Lamont says Smile!

i dont know what to say

obviously angie had no interest in fixing anything

she sent out packages to 3 people so far who posted they got them

and all 3 were all incorrect items

all she was doing was stalling and trying to buy more time, until she can get what she owes everyone

and its so ridiculous

You would think that for someone who tells as many lies as her

she would get better at it by now

I have not been trading for some time now, so please do not ask---- sorry, i cannot help you!
Lamont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 04:39 AM   #107
Lex Luthor
I'm bringing Lexy back

Come on Monty slow down, how am i supposed to catch your post when you keep posting?

DAMN I just added to yours.... D'oh
Lex Luthor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 08:01 AM   #108
Lamont
Lamont says Smile!

Default ANGIE UPDATES

SINCE ANGIE IS SUSPENDED i thought I would post updates for everyone

she emailed me SEVERAL Times last night---explaining why the package she sent was WRONG YET AGAIN!!!

1 question, was WHY THE LAST DISC DIDNT HAVE MENUS??? LIKE IT WAS SUPPOSED TO she says

"I didn't have time to put titles on that disc but I know what the titles are I could email them to you. And I was only doing the trasnfer disc as a favor. It wasn't a part of the original trade. However I can still send it to you. "

SHE DIDNT HAVE TIME TO PUT THE EPISODE TITLES ON THE DISC????? does it somehow take more time to type out the episode titles, than to just type GROWING PAINS over and over?????? andddddd the reason for the long delay SHE SAID was that she had to put titles on all the eps???

Doing me a favor???? lets see---- the set was ORIGINALLY to be a complete set---- she realized it was NOT complete and was missing half a dozen eps, BUT she had 3 on vhs and was gonna add them in to make it LESS INCOMPLETE---- ok, how is that a favor? the trade was for a COMPLETE SET--- i was doing HER a favor by still honoring the trade EVEN WHEN SHE REALIZED IT WAS NOT COMPLETE AT ALL

"I don't care anymore. I am trying to fix things. I just don't want people to be mad at me. And I am doing the best I can in getting Dr. Kildare replacements. I've done my part in that just waiting on their end."

so i pointed out that she has NOT fixed ANYTHING---- she just mailed out a bunch of INCORRECT items to people to stall. MAD AT HER??? i think we are all pretty mad at her, and doing B.S. like sending me, joey, konfusion the wrong stuff does not help. as for DR KILDAIRE and doing the "best she can"---- no maam, the BEST YOU CAN is NOT to set up trades with people for sets that you do NOT HAVE YET--- if u had not traded the dr kildaire before u had it then none of that mess would have happened.

"I have fixed some and only 2 or 3 more to go. I will have everyones trades fixed by the end of the week including Joey's which is only a couple of dvds and I sent everyone extras. Sometimes extras on top of extras. I don't mind admitting that I been slow I just didn't realize it sooner."

ISNT THIS the same thing she told us all last week???? that she was gonna send and have it fixed? then she sent out wrong pacakges hoping that noone would check to see???? and yes Most of them are ONLY a COUPLE OF DVDS, that is why its so damn frustrating to have her lie over and over again.

the problem is NOT that you have been slow, the problem is that you are a compulsive liar who would rather make up more lies and send out a stack of Wrong packages to people, than to just come clean and admit what a web of pre-trades and broken promises you have created.

We made a deal, Old Lamont held up his end and send you the stuff via savageamusement---- mine came, was all right--- u lied and sent the wrong stuff yet again

and PLEASE stop asking me for the discs you want or need--- i REALIZE that you need them because you allready owe them to someone else--- THAT IS NOT MY FAULT--- please stop asking Loren or Savageamusement or whoever else to GO BEHIND MY BACK and get them for you---- that is dishonest and deceitful. All you have to do is fix this mess, then you can have them---- I mean come on, i ALLREADY dropped the other stuff you owe me the JUST SHOOT ME that you sent missing 1/3 of the discs and Cant fix, i let it go to work with you, and now u want me to let go the other set and just get NOTHING from you?

Old 05-20-2006, 08:39 PM   #109
savageamusement
Cutest Couch Potato

Default Angie

I confronted Angie when I received the package for Lamont.
And I am glad that I did mediate on this-becuase as he suspected the package wasn't right.
It was supposed to be labeled fully it wasn't.
It was supposed to contain the Halloween episodes it didn't
It was to contain the X-mas episodes, it didn't.

She wrote me 2 weeks ago when this first started, and stated to me the same above-
She verified this is what she was sending out.
When I confronted her-
She said the holiday episodes were a favor to Lamont she would get them out later.
And she didn't have time to lable the episodes.

Which was the entire point of the trade.

She at that time asked me if I did receive Lamonts items- which I had-
and asked me- although she didn't send what she had to
Could I copy them and send them to her.

I have been trying to be objective- and give the benefit of the doubt
But asking me to do that, not only goes against my ethics- but as well, goes against the entire point of mediating- to keep things honest.

I emailed her, and told her I would not lie for her, or help her get things she didnt earn by completing her trades-
I told her to email me and let me know what she planned on doing-
I recieved no email.
She had told me she woudl email me more delivery conf numbers- I received nothing.
She asked me to have lamont stop emailing her-
then proceeded to email him 5-6x a day.
And told me she would comply with the mediation by providing direct asnwers to questions, which she did not.
And confirmation numbers for all - which she did not.
And correct packages which they were not

So the entire structure of the mediation fell apart.

Therefore, you will notice suspension has moved to banning-
That does not mean that she is not responsible for her current trades.
It means she can not create MORE trades through this site- unless someone takes the choice to do it via email

But I also want to point out as she is banned she can not reply or defend herself- so please keep any future conversations, in the factual sense- no slander, or off topic posts please.

As the other packages are received feel free to post- and or correct the situations amongst yourself as you choose-
But as far as the expecations of the board to be a current active trader, right now she is not meeting that expectation.

To avoid channel surfing Wipeouts!
savageamusement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2006, 09:04 PM   #110
Lamont
Lamont says Smile!

Default my final word on it

believe it or not, i plan for this to be my final word on the matter

it is really sad that a formerly good standing member has fallen into such a mess

i hope her example helps others not to make the same mistakes

we ALL get behind, we all make mistakes, we all screw up package sometimes

it happens, no way around it---- the more u trade, the more mistakes u are bound to make

BUT when a person trades for things they do not have yet, or claims that she has things that she doesn't have at all ---- this is BOUND to happen

honesty is always the best way to go---- savageamusement can verify this fact--- I told her BEFORE i mailed the discs to her for angie--- i told her that if angie would just be honest and say she was sorry for lying to me and creating such a mess--- that she had my permission to send them to Angie FOR FREE! to help her get out of this mess (BY THE WAY that offer NO LONGER STANDS!) and I told angie that if she couldnt fulfill the trade to just be honest with me and we could work it out--- I gave her A WAY OUT! But she still chose to keep lying--- DENY DENY DENY

so take a good look at this thread and how it progressed and learn from it, dont make the same mistakes angie made, and if you do screw up that badly-- ADMIT YOU MESSED UP and ask for help in fixing it HONESTLY and DIRECTLY! b/c if she had done so when she was given the chance, she might not be banned now and might have all this mess fixed

HOWEVER, I do commend savageamusement for going Above and Beyond the call of duty on this one

but she can only do so much, when the other party choses to lie at every opportunity

not the best solution, none of us STILL have what we are owed, BUT at least its resolved
Old 05-26-2006, 08:44 AM   #111
y2k3Joker
Why So Serious?

To update my situation, Angie apparently sent 2 packages out to me. The first was on May 13th a couple of days after she told us she had already sent - so obviously it was only after we turned on the heat.

She did get a tracking number and that package is showing up as delivered on May 23rd on both the USPS and Canada Post websites, but the funny thing is - IT NEVER ARRIVED AT MY DOOR. I have spent the last couple of days trying to track it down or possibly get an explanation of what could have happened. My mail is pretty reliable - I don't think I've ever had a package lost or missing - delayed at Customs perhaps, but never lost.

There's two possible explanations, the package was mis delivered by the post office or Angie in her haste to get all the trades out, wrote the wrong street address on the box (the town is correct according to the deliv. conf. #) and it was delivered somewhere else. I filed a claim with the Post Office to see if they could do anything. In both cases the only chance of finding it is if the receiver does a "return to sender" which is very unlikely.

Maybe this is a case of bad luck but then again, maybe it's not.

I'll update again if that 2nd package ever makes it to my house.
y2k3Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 08:49 AM   #112
Lamont
Lamont says Smile!

Default OPTION # 3

JOKER---- actually there is a THIRD option

my guess is that Angie Kelley--- knowing the HEAT was on and the fact that she had ALLREADY told u it was sent

had to send SOMETHING OUT

so my guess is that she PURPOSELY wrote the WRONG ADDRESS

so that she could CLAIM it was the post office fault and NOT hers

i cannot say for 100% BUTTTTTTTTT given the fact that she has told 1000 lies allready on this topic

and lied and sent wrong to Joey
and lied and sent wrong to konfusion
and lied and sent wrong to savage for me
and on and on and on

i would be willing to bet that she did it on PURPOSE to play the victim card
once again

Old 05-26-2006, 10:06 AM   #113
savageamusement
Cutest Couch Potato

Default Not one sitaution, is resolved.

So in all the disray and all the emails- and so forth.

Sooooooooooo.

Lamonts pacakge was wrong, I verified that- I am now aiting for a new package.

Ricks pacakge was countless discs that were incorrect-
He is waiting for a new package

Lorens package isn't correct- I wont give specific details, but wrong episode count, wrong disc count

Jokers package is at the wrong address, might be bad luck- but to no responsibility of his, as he didn't write out the address label obviously.

I have said this before- but it stuns me, this many problems.
It can't all be bad luck. It can't all be misfortune.
At some point responsiblity comes down to 3 things

1-This many remake pacakges can only be becuase original packages were incorrect.
2-For the years Angie has been trading (and I said this to her directly) you don't trade what you dont have, and don't check.
3-When you are fixing things becuase of previous problems- you verify, double check and accurately replace items.

Getting a pacakge to lamont wiht unlabeled episodes because you "didn't have time" when that was in fact, the point of the trade-
Doesn't fly.
And sending completely the wrong items to Rick, when an accurate list was given three times by email- doesn't fly.
Even something as getting the address right-is a basic item you can double check and make error proof.

So far NOT ONE problem I have seen, couldn't have been avoided.
And the fact 2 users have spoken up and said their trade went ok- Agent13, and April shows one of two things
1-She simply lucked out, by the sure basic chance of things.
or
2-She KNOWS how to trade correctly, and just isn't doing it consistantly.

Either way this has been dragging on MONTHS at this point- even with moderator attention, even with recent, ongoing active threads-

To me the waste of time for such things is utterly unbelievable.
Old 06-05-2006, 01:56 PM   #114
savageamusement
Cutest Couch Potato

Default Update

After 2 months of my involvement-
I recived today, Angie's Discs-

All burn
All Play
All have menues
All have the correct episodes

I backed them up in a temp file- and will ship them out to Lamont tomrorow, tracked-
And send his items for Angie, off once he receives them.

I was also told that Joker's package came back to her, something about an incorrect address
and is being reshipped today
Old 06-05-2006, 02:45 PM   #115
Lamont
Lamont says Smile!

Thumbs down Thanks

Thanks to savage

although at this point, i honestly do not even care

she has proven herself to be of such low moral and ethical integrity that i do not ever want to deal with her again under any circumstances

so thanks for the hard work to savage

but its pretty sad that she had to step in like this to fix so many trades (most of which STILL aint anywhere close to being fixed)

Lamonts final word on the mess
Old 06-05-2006, 03:56 PM   #116
savageamusement
Cutest Couch Potato

Default Yeah

I agree this was no where near an ideal situation

I just hope the rest come through, maybe better late than never is still worth something.

I just hope at least something was learned from it?

(Fingers crossed)