Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Soaps Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Soaps

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

77th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominees; Hugh Laurie HBO Comedy Set for January
Remembering René Auberjonois of Benson; Brady Bunch Star to Give Tour of White House on HGTV
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 9, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: New Sitcom from Chuck Lorre Under Development at CBS; Remembering Legendary TV Producer Leonard Goldberg
Fri-Yay: The Good Place Nearing the End; TBS Orders More Misery Index
Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials
ABC's Schooled Gets Full Sophomore Year; Pop TV Rings in the New Year with Schitt's Creek

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 02-02-2006, 09:17 AM   #1
Holly
I LOVE SUNSETS :)

Send a message via AIM to Holly Send a message via Yahoo to Holly
Default The Official 2006 All My Children Thread!

Post anything that happens on the show or your thoughts....
Holly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2006, 09:19 AM   #2
Holly

Default Original Air Date: Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Ryan learns that Kendall knows his suspicions about Zach causing the blackout. Zach wonders what is bothering Kendall. Kendall is livid when an unrepentant Erica arrives at Zach's hospital room. Erica doesn't apologize to Zach for stabbing him. Kendall unleashes her anger on Ryan for claiming that Zach caused the blackout. Kendall and Zach arrive at the courtroom as Erica's arraignment begins. Greg is unnerved by Tad. Di informs Ryan that Marty could have easily hacked into the Pine Valley power grid. Amanda pleads with Janet to tell her where she's hiding. Amanda claims to JR, Babe and Jamie that she knocked Jamie out. Janet spies on Babe and JR from inside the tunnels at the mansion. JR warns Babe there is nothing left between them unless she signs the prenuptial agreement.
Old 02-03-2006, 09:09 AM   #3
Holly

Default Original Air Date: Thursday, February 02, 2006

Zach defends Erica to the District Attorney. Jack and Erica get proof that Erica had been drugged when she stabbed Zach. Kendall wants to marry Zach sooner rather than later. Ryan and Di set a trap for Marty. Josh points an accusing finger at Amanda. Babe spars with JR. Babe, JR and Jamie discover Amanda in the tunnel. Erica confronts Amanda as a hidden Janet watches. Aidan believes that someone is framing Jonathan after Lily uncovers some useful information.
Old 02-12-2006, 04:38 PM   #4
Opal
Forum Regular

I love Zach & Kendall.

Last edited by Opal; 05-03-2006 at 12:55 AM.
Opal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 05:17 PM   #5
LivinLaarge
BEefaY!
Forum Regular

ok i need more info because i am in skool all day and neva get to see my soaps. help me out
LivinLaarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2006, 09:03 AM   #6
Holly

Default Original Air Date: Monday, February 13, 2006

Josh tries to do damage control with Erica. Greg believes that Josh isn't beyond redemption. Erica thinks Josh has a right to know the truth. A hidden Dixie watches as Tad pulls Di into a kiss. Kendall causes problems for Babe and JR. Babe makes it clear to JR that he won't be able to keep her away from Little Adam. Jonathan and Lily stand up to Ryan and Jack but eventually prepare to say goodbye to each other. Lily and Jonathan hope Ryan and Jack reconsider their decision one day. Kendall tells Ryan to stay out of her life. Amanda regains conscious and races out of the shed after realizing what Janet has done. Amanda warns Jamie that everyone has to leave the ball just as a horrific explosion engulfs the mansion.
Old 02-14-2006, 09:04 AM   #7
Holly

Default Original Air Date: Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Tad and Julia fear another explosion could occur as they, along with Brooke, Aidan and Erin, try to rescue the survivors. Amanda is evasive when Jamie questions her about warning him to evacuate the mansion right before the explosion happened. Tad and JR rescue Jamie and Amanda. A hidden Janet hears Amanda deny to Jamie that either she or Janet were responsible for the disaster. Ryan defends himself to Kendall for exposing the truth about Zach. Kendall remains furious with Ryan but then feels her baby move for the first time. Zach reaches out to Ethan, who rejects him. Ethan is injured by falling debris. Babe is trapped alone, as is Dixie. Erica refuses to allow Jonathan to check out her injuries. Josh states that he was destined to be successful, which causes Erica to wonder if Tad's claim could be true as she remembers her own ambition. Jonathan tries to calm Lily. Jack's attempt to rescue Lily only makes the situation worse. Julia crawls through the debris to give Stuart medical attention.
Old 03-06-2006, 08:21 AM   #8
SarrahsMama
That's my Girl!
Frequent Poster

Send a message via AIM to SarrahsMama Send a message via Yahoo to SarrahsMama
Default Did anyone watch Friday March 3rd?

All I have to say is I am so excited about today. I can't believe that they finally killed Pork Chop. I have never seen better preview's in years. I am so glad Janet came back to stir up the town. Happy watching today!
SarrahsMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2006, 09:12 AM   #9
Holly

Default Original Air Date: Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Jamie struggles with Janet. David unwittingly allows Janet to escape. Babe manages to loosen the boards from the window. Janet catches Babe as she tries escape with Little Adam. Krystal holds Adam at gunpoint and warns him not to do anything that will bring harm to Babe. JR kidnaps Krystal. David informs Adam that Janet took Babe and Little Adam. Jamie is determined to find Babe and Little Adam. Aidan and Erin admit they have feelings for one another. Erin realizes she is happy and Aidan kisses her. Reggie forbids Lily from spending time with Jonathan. Lily and Jonathan manage to meet in the tree house he built. Lily asks Jonathan to teach her how to lie.
Old 03-06-2006, 09:12 AM   #10
Holly

Default Original Air Date: Thursday, March 02, 2006

Babe tries to make a deal with Janet. Tad and Adam realize JR kidnapped Krystal. Kendall is furious that Zach didn't show up at Ethan's funeral. Zach names Kendall as his sole heir. Dixie questions Di about JR. Dixie sees JR pull a gun on Krystal. Simone slaps Amanda after learning the truth about the explosion.
Old 03-31-2006, 01:38 PM   #11
LivinLaarge
BEefaY!
Forum Regular

Tell me is Babe crazy helping Amanda? I think she is gonna snap soon.
Old 05-08-2006, 06:34 PM   #12
LivinLaarge
BEefaY!
Forum Regular

DOES ANYONE COME TO THE BOARDS. I NEED INFO!!!
Old 07-17-2006, 03:21 PM   #13
LivinLaarge
BEefaY!
Forum Regular

Default WHO COUL IT BE?

who do you think killed Greg Madden?
Old 07-22-2006, 11:00 PM   #14
Dwaynew
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarrahsMama
All I have to say is I am so excited about today. I can't believe that they finally killed Pork Chop. I have never seen better preview's in years. I am so glad Janet came back to stir up the town. Happy watching today!
I don't think he's really dead, no funeral, no dna...that could have been someone else. I love Janet - and hope she returns again and again.
Old 07-30-2006, 07:08 PM   #15
KingBoots
Occasional Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivinLaarge
who do you think killed Greg Madden?
I wish it could be Janet! I doubtful about that, however.
KingBoots is offline   Reply With Quote