Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Soaps Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Soaps

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 9, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: New Sitcom from Chuck Lorre Under Development at CBS; Remembering Legendary TV Producer Leonard Goldberg
Fri-Yay: The Good Place Nearing the End; TBS Orders More Misery Index
Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials
ABC's Schooled Gets Full Sophomore Year; Pop TV Rings in the New Year with Schitt's Creek
Special Guest Hosts on Late Late Show; A Very COZI Christmas Marathon on COZI TV
Roseanne Coming to COZI TV in January; Comedy Central Brings Back 31 Days of Holiday Survival

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 12-23-2005, 06:44 PM   #1
angel676

Default Zach on Days

There are a ton of rumors going around about Zach being killed off, does anyone know if it is actually going to happen? Oh god, I hope it's not true! That would break my heart.
angel676 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2005, 10:22 PM   #2
James"Thunder"Early
Whoever's In New England

This isn't verified at all, it's just a rumor I read. Chelsea will end up killing Zack with her reckless driving and his organs are donated to Claire to save her life. I also heard the Kristian Alfonso has taped some powerful scenes and that she and Peter Reckell will be pushed as nominees for Best Actress and Best Actor respectively at the Emmys.

Peggy Mitchell: Get outta my pub!

You better pray you get the last laugh, it's a kick in the teeth when you don't get it.
James"Thunder"Early is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2005, 01:18 AM   #3
ClassicTV4Ever
Coming November 27th!

Well according to Dustin's Page, this is in fact true.
http://www.soapoperafan.com/days/storyspoil.html

Storyline Spoilers

Spoilers are not always 100% accurate

December 24 -
Thanks to Scott and Others.
Not the news one wants to post on Christmas Eve, but here goes . . . .

The new issue of TV Guide apparently has a story on, you guessed it, little Zack's death. As everyone has been speculating and talking about, he's hit by Chelsea and his organs will go to save Claire.

There are more scoops about the story in the new issue of TV Guide, so be sure to check them out when it hits your news stand or mail box! (I have yet to see a copy myself, but will go looking on Monday!)

While this is very sad, I think this is the kind of storyline that DAYS desperately needs to get the ratings up if the story is done right. It's a realistic and emotional storyline.
ClassicTV4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2005, 08:48 AM   #4
spunkygirl
Forum Veteran

Oh man that sucks big time, typical Reilly
spunkygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2005, 03:56 PM   #5
wayman
Frequent Poster

Jack "died" a couple of years ago on Days and they donated his organs and he still came back alive!
wayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2005, 03:59 PM   #6
spunkygirl
Forum Veteran

Yeah but Jack wasn't really dead. Zach will be really dead not something cooked up by Tony DiMera.

Man Reilly sucks
Old 12-26-2005, 04:17 PM   #7
wayman
Frequent Poster

I know Jack didn't really die. That's why I typed it as Jack "died" in quotations. My point was nothing is ever as it seems on soaps. I do think that if they do proceed with this Zach storyline he will probably be really dead although Georgia (Chelsea) wasn't really dead either when she "died."
wayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2005, 04:47 PM   #8
James"Thunder"Early
Whoever's In New England

According to TV Guide, Zack will be run over on January 6th. Reilly says he thinks the show needs this tearjerker storyline. It's all for ratings.
James"Thunder"Early is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2005, 05:27 PM   #9
spunkygirl
Forum Veteran

It sucks that little Zach is being sacrificied for a baby we haven't even gotten to know, right now it's just a doll, that's why they won't show Claire Plus little Zach being sacrificed for that hobag Chelsea.

Man that stinks Shawn's baby brother being sacrificed for his daughter and little sister.
Old 12-26-2005, 07:32 PM   #10
angel676

If Chelsea runs over Zach, that little witch better serve some time in jail. It would serve her dumb @@@ right. I pray to god that Bo does NOT defend her or her stupid actions, I'm sure Billie will though. Hopefully, this will be the storyline to boost the ratings. How does Chelsea get her hands on a vehicle? Plus, since she's lost her drivers license, how come the little witch is driving around? IMHO, instead of killing off Zach, why not kill Chelsea off!!!! All she is is a whiny, selfish and spoiled rotten little brat. Okay, I'm done ranting, I feel better now. lol

Off Topic: I'm sure everyone has heard this rumor, that Days might be cancelled. Do you think it might happen or not? I'm praying it will NOT be cancelled after 40 years.
angel676 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 08:23 AM   #11
ClassicTV4Ever
Coming November 27th!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel676
Off Topic: I'm sure everyone has heard this rumor, that Days might be cancelled. Do you think it might happen or not? I'm praying it will NOT be cancelled after 40 years.
I heard those rumors. The same rumors are going around about Passions too. Though I don't watch it much anymore because it's been so crappy, I'd still hate to see it get canceled. In the article I read about the rumors, it said that when DAYS was up for renewal back in 2003 and cancelation rumors wer circulating, ABC was mentioned to be possibly interested in picking up DAYS. Now I have to admit it would be pretty interesting to see DAYS on CBS or ABC. I'd rather see it go to CBS, though. They could totally rework the show and hopefully would turn it back into the DAYS we all knew and loved. I'd say that would be a long shot though. Both CBS and ABC already have their fill of soaps.
ClassicTV4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 09:43 AM   #12
spunkygirl
Forum Veteran

If Days goes, Passions won't be far behind, cause Passions gets a big lead in from Days.

Anyways both are crappy cause Reilly writes for both. If they got rid of him, and brought in someone who knows how to write for a soap, then Days and Passions wouldn't suck so bad.
Old 12-29-2005, 11:44 PM   #13
bry
Forum Regular

had a feeling something was up with zak since he has had numerous speaking roles in recent weeks. i figured that way, we the viewers, would be more 'attached' to the character so if/when they did something to him, we would really be into it.
i don't recall him speaking but on a very rare occassion until the last month or so.

what is so bad about this? it is a good twist on how to get belle-shawn back together, eventually. they did it with maxie getting her cousin BJ's heart on GENRAL HOSPITAL back in '95, might as well recycle this story here and now.
it's rare i would defend reilly, but this time, i have to. it's good storytelling.
Old 12-29-2005, 11:47 PM   #14
spunkygirl
Forum Veteran

Yeah but the problem I have with it is it's for Chelsea a character that's basically useless and she's the one who runs Zach down but yet gets something of his(can't remember what)????

Plus Claire who we've never even got a glimpse of. I love all babies but how the heck are we supposed to care what happens to Claire if they don't let us get to know her?
Old 12-29-2005, 11:56 PM   #15
bry
Forum Regular

i look at it like this...
1. we know zak as a, what..3 or 4 year old. not much there story wise unless there is a health scare or kidnapping.
2. with chelsea, we have an 18 year old with tons of problems. within herself and her relationships. many storys there to work on.
3. we may not know claire, BUT she is the link to getting belle and shawn together down the road. of course this will take time.

i think it will work out best for the show here. my guess, glenn and barb will die next so JT can come live with bo and hope.
bry is offline   Reply With Quote