Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Reno 911 Returning with New Episodes; Remembering Philip McKeon of Alice
77th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominees; Hugh Laurie HBO Comedy Set for January
Remembering René Auberjonois of Benson; Brady Bunch Star to Give Tour of White House on HGTV
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 9, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: New Sitcom from Chuck Lorre Under Development at CBS; Remembering Legendary TV Producer Leonard Goldberg
Fri-Yay: The Good Place Nearing the End; TBS Orders More Misery Index
Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 01-03-2008, 03:56 PM   #91
kamy
UM Fanatic
Forum Regular

I read the article posted near the beginning of this thread and noticed something I hadn't before. Here is a snippet of the article:

Tami cried as hard as I've seen anyone cry
before" Adams says.He dropped her off in front of her house around 11 that night . They made pland to go back to church
wednsday afternoon."And then." Adams says "She looked at me and said. I just want you to know that I may have to go away for
a while. But I also want you to know that I love you."
Then they hugged each other, and held the embrace for as long as it took.
Rick Adams never got a chance to ask her what she meant. He called late the next morning to reconfirm their date.
She was already gone.

What the heck does that mean? Could she have orchestrated her own disappearance to escape who ever was scaring her?
I never really examined this angle before, until I read that line.

Any thoughts?

Also, I'm going to try and call the Exxon near the Cocoa Beach Bank and find out who the mechanic was in 1983. Surely they would be able to look back right? Or is that a privacy thing? Suzanne mentions wanting to know who he was in an earlier post.
kamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 07:22 AM   #92
GaryJ06
Frequent Poster

oooh...good idea kamy...the only roadblocks i could see with the exxon is that they may not want to tell you due to privacy, or that there could have been some sort of change in ownership, and they might not have the records anymore. I dont know if all exxon franchises are privately owned or not.
GaryJ06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 01:43 PM   #93
kamy
UM Fanatic
Forum Regular

Suzanne, do you know the location of the Exxon and the bank? I haven't had much luck finding the "Glass Bank". Also, what is your interest in the mechanic? I'll see what I can find out.

If you see in the post I posted above, I caught the hint in the newspaper article that Tammy may have run away--this could work with what the psychic said (Darn it though, I don't want to give him credence!).
Old 01-08-2008, 01:39 PM   #94
suzannec4444
Frequent Poster

Hi
Thankyou.There was a possible lead she may have went of with the mechanic at the Cocoa Beach Exxon.If anyone knows about tammy dead or alive please email me at suzannec4444@yahoo.com Please.

suzanne

Last edited by suzannec4444; 01-08-2008 at 01:59 PM.
suzannec4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 02:43 PM   #95
GaryJ06
Frequent Poster

1st off...thanks Kamy for the tip to this post OK now onto business...a lot of us are trying to find out as much as we can Suzanne, so did you know of a witness to this man leaving with her, or the two being sighted together???
GaryJ06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 12:32 PM   #96
panini
Occasional Poster

After reading into all the info given. I feel that Tammy disappeared of her own free will.

I think the person she was afraid of was not any of her friends or aquaintences, but someone noone would think of. Her own mother.

I think Mr. Roberts helped her by giving her money to leave. I think there was too much pressure and then if she was in fact pregnant, that could ruin her chances for the California deal.

I can see someone in her position up and leaving. She had friends that said she could stay with them outside of Florida.

This of course is just my opinion on what has been provided.
panini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 01:09 PM   #97
Todd Mueller
Keepin' it real. . .

Hi, panini!

Welcome to the UM forum. It's great to have you here!

Todd Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 11:45 AM   #98
kamy
UM Fanatic
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by panini
After reading into all the info given. I feel that Tammy disappeared of her own free will.

I think the person she was afraid of was not any of her friends or aquaintences, but someone noone would think of. Her own mother.

I think Mr. Roberts helped her by giving her money to leave. I think there was too much pressure and then if she was in fact pregnant, that could ruin her chances for the California deal.

I can see someone in her position up and leaving. She had friends that said she could stay with them outside of Florida.

This of course is just my opinion on what has been provided.
Welcome!

Who is Mr. Roberts? You seem to know very much about this case--why do you feel so strongly that Tammy feared her own mother? And left on her own accord?
Old 01-24-2008, 03:42 PM   #99
suzannec4444
Frequent Poster

Hi
Where did you hear she had friends that could stay with her outside of Florida.where?I personally checked she never made it to these locations or apparantly ever talked to them again.why wouldn't she had talked to them or any one again?Mr Roberts is the one she fought with and he let her off near the glass bank in Cocoa Beach Florida.Mr Roberts did give her money.I do not think she was afraid of him.But he did have an argument with her too.Has he been known for violence before or after?Anything could have happened.She didn't fear her own mother.They fought sometimes but not bad enough to leave.She would not have left EVERYONE.She may have left.But not for this long.She would have contacted some one by now.I'm just saying if she did leave some where along the line she may have been killed or killed hitchhiking the day she came up missing.There were no drugs in her system at the mental home and they did not say she has a mental disorder.If I may please say again.There was a lead a few years ago someone threatened to kill tammy right before she came up missing and I feel this person may have killed her and she was very afraid of this person(persons).The fear was real.If she is alive she needs to tell the police she is ok and not be listed as a missing person any more so caring people are not looking for her as a unidentified homicide victim any more.

If anyone knows anything please email me at suzannec4444@yahoo.com

suzanne
Old 01-24-2008, 06:05 PM   #100
Tap Dancer
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamy
I googled the three as well, and didn't find an addresss with 4713 in it, but that doesn't mean anything. I'll keep looking...........
Maybe 4713 is part of a phone number?
Tap Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 06:14 PM   #101
suzannec4444
Frequent Poster

Hi
I just wanted to say I found out this Jane Doe found in 1987 in Ohio is not Tammy through DNA comparison.This Unidentified Jane Doe died of a cocaine over dose and was set on fire.I was really kind of surprised a little bit this wasn't Tammy.I feel she was one of my closest possible matches.It took me almost a year to find out.I pray they find out who she is.I know some one loved her and wants to know what happened to her.If something bad happened to Tammy she did not deserve to die this way and I will always continue to try and find her.I just don't know where to look any more.I am getting no where very slowly.Tammy if you are out there or someone knows what happened to her please tell the police or me you are ok or what happened so you are not listed as a missing person any more and other people and I do not have to look for you like this any more.Please.I do care or I would not be looking for you like this.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/335ufoh.html

suzannec4444@yahoo.com

suzanne

Last edited by suzannec4444; 01-24-2008 at 06:30 PM.
Old 02-03-2008, 04:45 PM   #102
unsolvedmysteriesfan
Frequent Poster

Probably not helpful, but I searched. Remmeber, if she can go by Tara, she can change other names and information. If she was a beauty star, she could be ten years younger. I'm doubtful she is alive based on your mother's lawsuit , but...you never know.

TARA I LEPPERT 44

CINCINNATI, OH
MILFORD, OH
AMELIA, OH
RIPLEY, OH
BRONX, NY
BATAVIA, OH
TAMPA, FL

RELATIVES:
ROBIN L LEPPERT
VICTORIA L LEPPERT
SANDRA J LEPPERT
RAYMOND LEPPERT
SPRING LEPPERT
RAY LEPPERT
JEAN LEPPERT
AMBER ROSE LEPPERT
PHYLLIS S LEPPERT
--

TARA LYNN LEPPERT 32
LAS VEGAS, NV

Don't think so. She has a Myspace page and she's way too young .

RELATIVES:
ANTHONY JAMES LEPPERT

--
TARA LESLIE LEPPERT 42
LAUDERHILL, FL

LAS VEGAS, NV
FORT WAYNE, IN
BLOOMINGTON, IN
GREENFIELD, IN
SAINT PETERSBURG, FL
LAUDER HILL, FL
FT WAYNE, IN

RELATIVES:
STEPHEN W LEPPERT
---
TARA LEPPERT 53

BLOOMINGTON, IN
BEDFORD, IN

RELATIVES:
STEPHEN LEPPERT

--

TARA LEPPERT 43
CROSSROADS, FL

RELATIVES:
JOSEPH LEPPERT

Last edited by unsolvedmysteriesfan; 02-03-2008 at 05:20 PM.
unsolvedmysteriesfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 05:03 PM   #103
unsolvedmysteriesfan
Frequent Poster

Info

Last edited by unsolvedmysteriesfan; 02-03-2008 at 05:19 PM.
Old 02-03-2008, 05:08 PM   #104
unsolvedmysteriesfan
Frequent Poster

Suzanne,

Doubt you have the money, but you should go, or send a PI to go, to this Lot 9 store. For all you know she works there, or someone knows her there, and that's why it says Stop by. Maybe the extra 9 in there, at the end, is when you should stop by. You could ask about her there. "Have you seen Tara" and hold up an age progressed or old photo of her. "Look familiar?"

I read up on it and it says Lot 9 is a clothing store. "There are women's and men's clothes with both large brands like Theory and small indie brands from LA, I really liked the mix." - http://www.yelp.com/biz/lot-9-las-vegas

Either that, or ask Brian to do another dream about this Tara Leppert in Las Vegas again, maybe he will do it again. You need some more info. I'm not saying he's right or anything, but, you might as well try .
Old 02-03-2008, 05:16 PM   #105
unsolvedmysteriesfan
Frequent Poster

Someone also posted this on the WebSleuths board:

J P Slot Emporium
3720 W Tropicana Ave # 8
Las Vegas, NV 89103

(702) 736-4747

--
Lot 9
4480 Paradise Road
Las Vegas, NV

You really should go there and see if she really is working there. If she is magically alive and working there like Brian's dream says, she has a lot of apologies to you for 'not wanting to be found'. - "I think that Tammy may not want to be found," says Brian.