Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 16, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: HBO Max Developing Comedy Series Based Upon Vacation Films; Beverly Hillbillies Mansion Sells for $150 Million
Fri-Yay: Hope for Sitcoms of the 2020s; Good Times Cast Announced for Next Live in Front of a Studio Audience
All in the Family Cast Announced for Next Live in Front of a Studio Audience; Curb Returns Jan. 19
Reno 911 Returning with New Episodes; Remembering Philip McKeon of Alice
77th Annual Golden Globe Awards Nominees; Hugh Laurie HBO Comedy Set for January
Remembering René Auberjonois of Benson; Brady Bunch Star to Give Tour of White House on HGTV

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 05-07-2008, 09:59 AM   #151
suzannec4444
Frequent Poster

Hi
I'm sorry I could not find it.Did he talk about tammy?

suzanne
suzannec4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 10:00 AM   #152
friend
Frequent Poster

Default a little story

Let me tell you a personal story about my hubby.
My husband has a sister that has bipolar. When he was 19 he was renting a room from his dad. It was a boarding house. His dad moved his siter into the house and his sister moved in her boyfriend, They stayed up all night parting like a bunch of animals. My hubby got into a fight with his parents about his sister and told his parents either they get her out or he was gone. Well they would not put her out. My hubby left and went 10 years without ever talking to his parents. No one knew where he was and how to find him. One day he was depressed when he read a newspaper and saw that his grandfather had passed away. He then called his parents . They are now very close but he still get upset and could do the same thing again because his parents favor his sister on everything, always doing for her. This is just food for thought.

Friend
friend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 10:05 AM   #153
friend
Frequent Poster

Default Tim Rue talks

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzannec4444
Hi
I'm sorry I could not find it.Did he talk about tammy?

suzanne
A missing person case, the police (legal system) caught between a rock andhard place, and a girl I cared a great deal about. On a scale of 1 to 10of those I cared about, there were a few hitting 7, but this girl, she wasoff the scale. Perhaps it was due the difficulty of the real conditions inwhich she was growing up, but being in the spotlight of acting andmodeling where so much is hidden from the public. Her mother and agentwas years later spotlighted by Life magazine and ABC's "20/20" as one ofAmerica's most successful child-modeling agents, but I know, didn't livethe expected lifestyle one would think.This idea of fame and fortune that is preceived by the general publicregarding celebrity status, expecially of those in the entertainmentindustry, can often be an illusion.There was a celebrity I grew up with, one many of us grew up with as apart of the family. The kind of celebrity even the legends can bereluctant to work with, due the ease of being upstaged by this type ofcelebrity. Only here this celebrity was a real part of the family, notimmediate family but not distant either. I was isolated from all theillusions of fame and fortune, but instead heard a bit of real lifedifficulties here and there over all the years.The missing person case, well there is alot more to it than I'll mentionhere but there is something needing to be said. A year or so before theexplosion of her disappearance, a trip was planned to go out toCaliforina, Hollywood. This talent agent, her daughter, and a group ofkids and young adults went to try and make some headway in the business.This talent agent was concerned about various things, one of which was astrike had begun in the industry and in this moment I gave her the phonenumber of my relative working in that industry.While they where gone, I had been given a key to the office and what wasalso something of a temporary home for this agent and her daughter. Whilethey where gone, I took it on myself to orgainize what seemd to be animpossible mountain of paperwork. Sorting and placing files and otherthings in a workable order. During the previous difficulties and moves,much had become quite a mess and I really wanted to see things get betterfor both of them.When they had returned from Califorina, I heard enough to know it wasdifficult out there. I'd asked this Agent if she'd used the number I'dgiven her but she responded that she had forgotten about it. Today Iwonder, because I been receiving mysterious phone calls from the day thisgirl vanished, near fifteen years ago. I understood she was spending theFourth of July under 72-hour psychological observation. Two days later shevanished.Perhaps if I'd only known sooner what I was suffering from, but when Iwas hit by PTSD the first time, it was never recognized and therefornever properly addressed.I cannot help but see that maybe there is that part of the Amigacommunity and the industry in general suffering from an explosion thathappened 22 years ago. There was another man who died from a heart attackin his official help efforts to get to the 1996 Olympic Park explosion.How many more before the problem is corrected? And where does correctionstart? The concepts are there, on my web pages, that can help assist thiscorrection to quickly evolve.That empty chair, marked reserve at the AAi meeting, as far as I'mconcerned is for the spectrum of what should have been and can stillevolve.There is a brick marked "3 S.E.A.S" in the Olympic Park that I see as thecounterpoint to the explosion that happened 22 years ago in the computerindustry. It stands for what everyone knows, regardless of any proof orlack of.Originally "3 S.E.A.S" stood for "Success Education Arts'" and the logodesign was such that the artwork made up a big "Q" where the last "s" wasthe toung of the "Q" and this stood for "Quality of Life". I'd createdthis sometime in the mid to late seventies and always thought I might useit some day.Lamar Morgan (president of AAi) has been trying with his persistance toget a permanent home for AAi. A place where things can be left, ratherthan pack up, moved to and from the Libarary where general AAi meetingsare held. For those who know Lamar, he is one to cause alot of "first" tohappen. I've seen him in action and what he does is to find things thathave seemingly no relationship and find a commonality amoung them, to bringthem together in accomplishing something good. And Lamar has good ideas,in which the big picture here is to obtain the building space and contentswhich will be a multi-media learning center, financed thru the sponsorshipsof corporate donations. Of course the platform of choice is the Amiga, asystem that really has a needed for having a place where people can learnabout the Amiga and how to productively use it. Funny, but in Petro andI, our unplanned detour to the AAi meeting, we drove by the building Lamarhas an eye on.Over the years I've consider how "3 S.E.A.S" could stand for many thingsusing such a combination of words as: Success, Science, Software,Survival, Education, Entertainment, Electronic(s), Engineering, Arts, Act,Architecture, Attitude(s), etc..Not long after I'd moved to Atlanta, part of the filming of "Back to theFuture" was taking place in Georgia. You know the shopping mall parkinglot scene where alot of things came together causing the trun of events.It looked as though I might get a chance to visit a relative I either hadnever met or was to young to remember meeting. But Rudd Weatherwax, theowner and trainer of Lassie, passed away. Robert, the animal trainer onthe set, Rudds son and my half uncle in-law, of course, went back toCaliforina. We have never made a connection.I've been told this mother and talent agent I knew, Linda Curtis, passedaway some time ago from evolving complication of chronic diabetes. ThoughI made several efforts to see her during her last year, driving thousandsof miles for no other reason, she refused to see me. But I really don't ifshe has passed on. We never made this last connection.The missing person case, well it's still an open case and though I've beentold that unless something happens, it'll stay away from public access fora period of fifty years after the last remaining involved party has passedon. But I still receive a mysterious call ever now and then. And I knowthere is 4 to 5 inches of my written efforts, of over a decade, to resolvethis situation. Information I believe could be used to help improve thethe level of research and understanding about PTSD. I don't know if thecase will ever be closed in my lifetime, or even if it is, whether or notit'll make any difference for me. I don't even know if I still care aboutthis girl.Though I had given Linda a phone number and said to her what I did, I nevermade the call to my half aunt. I never made a connection that might havemade a difference.Perhaps the Amiga community as well as the rest of the industry can startmaking the connection, for correction needed in the industry, with thetransportation I've provided here.Maybe "3 S.E.A.S" should stand for the sea of honesty, the sea ofdishonesty, and most important the sea of honesty about dishonesty andit's counter point, misunderstanding. A man made stone placed in a seas ofbricks for many to walk accross, stand upon and read.Rrrriiinng.... Hello.... hello... is anybody there? Is anybody listening?-------------* It is 12:57 a.m. the 11th of June, as I finish this posting set. Thisfourth part may be revised as I integrate more. This work is copyrighted1997 by myself - Timothy Rue. But only so that no alteration be done. Youmay copy it but only in it's complete context or with notice that it isonly a part of larger work. ***-------------------------------------------------------------------------- Timothy Rue Email: timrue@mindspring.com http://www.mindspring.com/~timrue/--...--------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 05-07-2008, 10:11 AM   #154
friend
Frequent Poster

Default Twins

Are you one of the twins of Linda Curtis that was put up for adoption. I heard something about this somewhere but I do not rember where i read it. I asked some people that were friends of the family about it and they told me the twins names.If you are one of the twins which one were you Sherly or Carol Blanchard.

Friend
Old 05-07-2008, 10:26 AM   #155
suzannec4444
Frequent Poster

hi
Yes those are the names we were given by our birth mother linda.We were placed before that in the adoption agency and named other names(apparantly we were not apopted by these people) and then adopted by who my parents are now.They were good parents.God did take care of us.my twin sister kids around we were probably very confused little girls.she wasn't being mean.Three names before the age of three.It really kind of made me sad.But I guess it all happened for a reason.

suzane
Old 05-07-2008, 10:34 AM   #156
suzannec4444
Frequent Poster

hi
I'm really kind of confused which one I was the adoption papers say I was carol.but when we talked to the family around 13 years ago some one said carol was the big baby.I was not the big baby.I am a little bigger than my sister now.LOL.just about a size.)I was the sick little baby that needed medical attention.

suzanne
Old 05-07-2008, 10:47 AM   #157
friend
Frequent Poster

Default 3 names

That would be hard for a three year old to digest. What 3 names were you given ? They should of have just called ya hay you until they figured out what name they were going to use huh? So was your sister adopted with you too? Is she still alive. Has she wanted to help find Tammy too?

Friend
Old 05-07-2008, 10:52 AM   #158
suzannec4444
Frequent Poster

hi
Yes sandy was adopted with me.No she has not really looked for tammy.I guess she just really lets me do it.She does care.She I guess just has her own life and is busy and that's ok?I understand that.

suzanne
Old 05-07-2008, 10:57 AM   #159
suzannec4444
Frequent Poster

Hi
I don't usually put too much on all this because it is very confusing and it does nothing at all to find tammy.I am very curious.when they called?to say tammy would call when she wa ready Who called Tammy?was it from the Police?

suzanne
Old 05-07-2008, 10:57 AM   #160
friend
Frequent Poster

Default names

So your names were Carol sherly suzanne and susan. what were your other two names?
Friend
Old 05-07-2008, 10:59 AM   #161
friend
Frequent Poster

Default police

from what i understand it was a woman that called the coca police not long after she went missing.

Friend
Old 05-07-2008, 11:07 AM   #162
suzannec4444
Frequent Poster

hi
Carol and cheryl and then two other names in the file somewhere.and the suzanne and sandra.this call wasn't recently to them?Wouldn't tammy have called by now.It's been 25 years.That's why I thought something happened to tammy.I really do think she would have contacted some one by now.Even if she was mad at our mother linda.Linda is dead.she still would have contacted some one else.she wasn't mad at every body.I do pray she is out there and not an unidentified Jane doe out there somewhere.Maybe she is just afraid to come back for some reason.

suzanne
Old 05-07-2008, 02:10 PM   #163
Mystery Lover
Frequent Poster

Hi Suzanne...

Have the police checked her ss# lately to see if its been used at all? She'd most likely need it sooner or later to get a drivers licence or social security when she gets older.
Mystery Lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 02:16 PM   #164
suzannec4444
Frequent Poster

Hi
They say it wasn't used awhile back.I'm assuming the police are doing that now.I hope so.

suzanne
Old 05-07-2008, 02:36 PM   #165
Mystery Lover
Frequent Poster

You should see if they can run it again. You never know when something will pop up.
Mystery Lover is offline   Reply With Quote