Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board


Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube


Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Decades Celebrates Bob Newhart's 90th Birthday with Big Marathon; Wanda Sykes & Mike Epps Get Netflix Sitcom
James Corden Gets Extended by CBS; Freeform's Halloween House Returns for 31 Nights of Halloween
Silicon Valley Returns for Final Season; Netflix Gears Up for Elvis Animated Comedy
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of August 19, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Paley Center to Honor TV Legends; NBC Developing St. Elmo's Fire TV Series
Fri-Yay: Fall Sitcom Slate Check-In: CBS; E! Gets Reality Sitcom Meet the Frasers
Comedy Central Gets Phoebe Robinson Series; Crank Yankers Returns for 5th Season


New on DVD/Blu-ray (June/July/August)

The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est TV & Movie Collection Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two The Good Place - The Complete Third Season Life in Pieces - The Complete Fourth Season Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six

06/04 - The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est Brady Bunch TV & Movie Collection
06/18 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two (Blu-ray)
07/08 - Man with a Plan - Season Two
07/09 - Broad City - Season 5
07/09 - Broad City - The Complete Series
07/09 - Life in Pieces - The Complete Fourth Season
07/09 - Speechless - The Complete Third Season
07/16 - Eight Is Enough - The Complete First Season
07/17 - The Practice (1976) - The Complete Series (WBShop.com)
07/23 - Brockmire - The Complete First Season
07/23 - What I Like About You - The Complete First Season
07/30 - The Good Place - The Complete Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-11-2008, 01:57 AM   #91
LooksLikeCRicci
Likes to live in a clean house
Moderator
Senior Member
 
LooksLikeCRicci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 27, 2005
Posts: 3,722
Send a message via AIM to LooksLikeCRicci Send a message via Yahoo to LooksLikeCRicci
Default

LOL! Corky, I'm a criminal defense lawyer. I'm used to folks getting snarky with me.

But seriously... I think Lombardi was murdered for three reasons:
1. The trajectory of the bullet and where it lodged into his headboard suggests that someone was sitting on him at the time he was shot.
2. Lombardi's body was found with bruises that are consistent with someone kneeling on his chest.
3. Lombardi's mother saw the light on in his bedroom and then saw it off after the police figured he was already dead.... suggesting that there was a second person in the room.

A distant fourth reason would be because Lombardi was found nude. I know a bit about suicide, and people rarely kill themselves in the buff. Also, I want to say that I've read somewhere that Tony was extraordinarily modest and wouldn't even let girlfriends see him naked. This would be out of character for him.

HOWEVER... someone mentioned that no one would commit suicide over a DUI. As a defense attorney, I'm totally going to differ on that one. I know that in the grand scheme of things, a DUI is not a big deal, especially when compared to crimes like deliberate homicide. HOWEVER... that does not mean that it's not a big deal to the person who's been cited with the offense. I've sat with some clients in my office who were totally freaking out over DUI's. Were they freaking out to the point I thought they were going to kill themselves? No. Would it surprise me if I found out that someone killed themselves over a DUI? Absolutely not.

Despite that, I still think Lombardi was murdered. And, no, Corky. You don't have to refute my post. I'm down with your opinion.
LooksLikeCRicci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 11:24 AM   #92
Corky Kneivel
Member
Forum Regular
 
Corky Kneivel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 12, 2007
Location: Sacratomato
Posts: 534
Default

Really...a criminal defense lawyer?!? Geee you've never mentioned that before....


Okay so its what...3 for murdered and 2 for suicide?

And LookslikeCRicci - I like how you stated your opinion and gave reasons based on your interpretation of known facts. You didn't say things like "the police didn't feel like doing their jobs" or that they were overworked and inefficient or anything. Nor did you come up with your own rationalizations on why it couldn't be suicide. And mostly I'm glad you didn't choose to talk more about me than the segment.
Corky Kneivel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 11:43 AM   #93
pinkturtle08
Member
Frequent Poster
 
pinkturtle08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 10, 2008
Location: tennessee
Posts: 48
Default

Whoa... hold the phone! What do you mean it aired YESTERDAY? What channel are you watching it on?
pinkturtle08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 12:08 PM   #94
crystaldawn
Member
Senior Member
 
crystaldawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 17, 2002
Location: Illinois
Posts: 4,123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corky Kneivel
And mostly I'm glad you didn't choose to talk more about me than the segment.
Don't make me get out my violin for you Corky..

Cricci has some good points. How would Tony have gotten beat up before his death if he kills himself? I don't necessarily think Tony was "caught in the act" with one of his many women but I definitely think the person who murdered him could have been someone who found out Tony had been dating their significant other. I know this isn't a monumental fact in the case but I can't see Tony stripping down naked before he shoots himself. Obviously he knew had he ended his own life in his bed that his mom would be the one to find him. Just a little fact but one of many that point toward murder especially if the person responsible was linked to one of Tony's women he was seeing, you know the whole humiliation factor. Tony seemed full of life and of course loved the ladies so I can't see a DUI pushing him over the edge. Its not like he would have jail time for that or anything, probably a fine and probation. Tony seemed to have his fair share of enemies from what the segment told and it just seems much more believable that he was murdered than that he killed himself.

I actually think way more people on this board think it was murder than suicide. Corky maybe you should start a thread with a poll asking "murder or suicide". It would be interesting to see the results.
crystaldawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 02:21 PM   #95
Corky Kneivel
Member
Forum Regular
 
Corky Kneivel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 12, 2007
Location: Sacratomato
Posts: 534
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaldawn
Don't make me get out my violin for you Corky..


LOLOLOLOL!! Would that be the world's smallest violin, crystaldawn? I swear though...how did I end up being the bad guy in this thread? I know I acknowledged and apologized for getting personal (and I think I asked you to take down one of my posts where I got personal on kadrmas15 but after re-reading this entire thread from start to finish I remembered why I was getting all up in arms in the first place. I swear I didn't start with the personal stuff, nor did I start with the snarky and smug stuff, and I wasn't the one intentionally misrepresenting what others said and changing my responses. I did answer back more than my fair share, though...and I look like a jerk off in some of those replies. Others, however I am the height of hilarity and intellectual wizardry. In all of them though, I am 100% right in my assertion that it was a suicide. <-- me doing my "that was a joke" wave




Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaldawn
I actually think way more people on this board think it was murder than suicide. Corky maybe you should start a thread with a poll asking "murder or suicide". It would be interesting to see the results.

I agree with you that way more people on this board think it was murder than suicide. You know I actually entertained the thought of starting a new poll? I decided against it and decided to re-open this thread, apparently in a self-deluded desperate fit of frustrating ego-maniacal futility, because I hoped that my drawn out and step by step analysis of the known facts, coupled with my incredibly adept insightful and sophisticated detective work, partnered with my devastatingly handsome face and sculpted physique, added with a splash of my modest humility, could convert some of these sheeple from "murder" to suicide".

Boy was THAT a miscalculation.




Speaking to your post (and, by association, to LookslikeCRicci's):

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystaldawn
Cricci has some good points. How would Tony have gotten beat up before his death if he kills himself? I don't necessarily think Tony was "caught in the act" with one of his many women but I definitely think the person who murdered him could have been someone who found out Tony had been dating their significant other. I know this isn't a monumental fact in the case but I can't see Tony stripping down naked before he shoots himself. Obviously he knew had he ended his own life in his bed that his mom would be the one to find him. Just a little fact but one of many that point toward murder especially if the person responsible was linked to one of Tony's women he was seeing, you know the whole humiliation factor. Tony seemed full of life and of course loved the ladies so I can't see a DUI pushing him over the edge. Its not like he would have jail time for that or anything, probably a fine and probation. Tony seemed to have his fair share of enemies from what the segment told and it just seems much more believable that he was murdered than that he killed himself.

This is something I was struggling to get people to acknowledge before. How can you be sure Tony got "beat up"? We don't know the trajectory of the bullet, nor where it was fired into Tony. But surely if he placed the gun under his chin, against his temple, or anywhere around his face, the impact of a metal projectile slamming into your head could lead to a fractured jaw. Its possible isn't it? Neither the doctor nor the police pointed to the bruising as being indicative of anything. I have the faith in both parties that if they noticed significant bruising of the variety that indicates someone kneeling or forcing someone into restraint, that would have raised a flag for them. This one of those things, along with the "death threats" (sarcasti-quoties), that I think the family is skewing to point to murder but, according to the professional investigative authorities, are of no real importance or significance.

Now to your words specifically:
1. This is one of the things I have a hard time with and I will address just so we all watch how we word things, when you say something like, "Obviously he knew had he ended his own life in his bed that his mom would be the one to find him. Just a little fact but one of many that point toward murder..." - You are giving your own opinion about what you think was going through his mind, and then you attribute it to being "a fact" and use it as evidence to support your theory. In reality all you have done is made up a "fact" because none of us can know what was going through his mind. We all have our opinions, and those are based off of, and are our best estimations of how to explain, the actual "facts" of the case.

2. When you say, "Tony seemed full of life and of course loved the ladies so I can't see a DUI pushing him over the edge. Its not like he would have jail time for that or anything, probably a fine and probation." - Again this is your rational mind seeing it this way. When someone is suicidal, not because of a DUI but because of any number and culmination of reasons, they see each and every small problem as insurmountable and further evidence that things will never get better. We just are 180 degrees opposite in our estimation of the guy. My opinion is that he was not full of life and happy, just because we see a couple pictures of him smiling. Which leads me to...

3. You say, "Tony seemed full of life" and point to the UM segment stating how he was seeing 4 women, one of whom was alreadfy married. Then you say, "Tony seemed to have his fair share of enemies from what the segment told..." I think a guy who's slutting around with married women, keeps getting harassed by people legitimately wanting to kill him, his friend knows him enough to ask if TL wants him to fight his fight for him, wouldn't be a carefree "lovin the life" kinda guy for whom suicide is just a crazy idea. It sounds like someone who might not have too hgh of an opinion of the life they're leading. Does that make sense to you? Also, you say that he had his fair share of enemies then you go on to wonder how he could have gotten beat up. Couldn't it have been one of his many enemies beating him up?



I look at all the facts and see "suicide". No doubt about it, 100% explainable. But I don't begrudge anyone their differing opinion and I enjoy discussing this case with folks who don't get upset at how adamant I am that he killed himself.


I would LOVE to know the answers to some key questions:

1. When was the last time Tony was seen alive, and by whom, before his mother found his body?
2. Where was the bullet fired into Tony?
3. How did the coroner desribe the bruises on Tony?
4. Who's gun was it and where was it normally kept?
5. Did any of the women TL was seeing have babies, abortions, or miscarriages within 9 months of his death?
6. Why the "death threats" portion of the segment was cropped?
Corky Kneivel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 06:17 PM   #96
SP4CE INV4DERZ
40-0 0WN3D
Forum Regular
 
SP4CE INV4DERZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 06, 2004
Posts: 595
Default

Given the evidence presented on Unsolved Mysteries and discussion here, I think that it's most likely he commited suicide rather than being murdered. So Cork, I'm with you
SP4CE INV4DERZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 07:19 PM   #97
crystaldawn
Member
Senior Member
 
crystaldawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 17, 2002
Location: Illinois
Posts: 4,123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corky Kneivel
LOLOLOLOL!! Would that be the world's smallest violin, crystaldawn? I swear though...how did I end up being the bad guy in this thread? I know I acknowledged and apologized for getting personal (and I think I asked you to take down one of my posts where I got personal on kadrmas15 but after re-reading this entire thread from start to finish I remembered why I was getting all up in arms in the first place. I swear I didn't start with the personal stuff, nor did I start with the snarky and smug stuff, and I wasn't the one intentionally misrepresenting what others said and changing my responses. I did answer back more than my fair share, though...and I look like a jerk off in some of those replies. Others, however I am the height of hilarity and intellectual wizardry. In all of them though, I am 100% right in my assertion that it was a suicide. <-- me doing my "that was a joke" wave

I agree with you that way more people on this board think it was murder than suicide. You know I actually entertained the thought of starting a new poll? I decided against it and decided to re-open this thread, apparently in a self-deluded desperate fit of frustrating ego-maniacal futility, because I hoped that my drawn out and step by step analysis of the known facts, coupled with my incredibly adept insightful and sophisticated detective work, partnered with my devastatingly handsome face and sculpted physique, added with a splash of my modest humility, could convert some of these sheeple from "murder" to suicide".

Boy was THAT a miscalculation.

Speaking to your post (and, by association, to LookslikeCRicci's):

This is something I was struggling to get people to acknowledge before. How can you be sure Tony got "beat up"? We don't know the trajectory of the bullet, nor where it was fired into Tony. But surely if he placed the gun under his chin, against his temple, or anywhere around his face, the impact of a metal projectile slamming into your head could lead to a fractured jaw. Its possible isn't it? Neither the doctor nor the police pointed to the bruising as being indicative of anything. I have the faith in both parties that if they noticed significant bruising of the variety that indicates someone kneeling or forcing someone into restraint, that would have raised a flag for them. This one of those things, along with the "death threats" (sarcasti-quoties), that I think the family is skewing to point to murder but, according to the professional investigative authorities, are of no real importance or significance.

Now to your words specifically:
1. This is one of the things I have a hard time with and I will address just so we all watch how we word things, when you say something like, "Obviously he knew had he ended his own life in his bed that his mom would be the one to find him. Just a little fact but one of many that point toward murder..." - You are giving your own opinion about what you think was going through his mind, and then you attribute it to being "a fact" and use it as evidence to support your theory. In reality all you have done is made up a "fact" because none of us can know what was going through his mind. We all have our opinions, and those are based off of, and are our best estimations of how to explain, the actual "facts" of the case.

2. When you say, "Tony seemed full of life and of course loved the ladies so I can't see a DUI pushing him over the edge. Its not like he would have jail time for that or anything, probably a fine and probation." - Again this is your rational mind seeing it this way. When someone is suicidal, not because of a DUI but because of any number and culmination of reasons, they see each and every small problem as insurmountable and further evidence that things will never get better. We just are 180 degrees opposite in our estimation of the guy. My opinion is that he was not full of life and happy, just because we see a couple pictures of him smiling. Which leads me to...

3. You say, "Tony seemed full of life" and point to the UM segment stating how he was seeing 4 women, one of whom was alreadfy married. Then you say, "Tony seemed to have his fair share of enemies from what the segment told..." I think a guy who's slutting around with married women, keeps getting harassed by people legitimately wanting to kill him, his friend knows him enough to ask if TL wants him to fight his fight for him, wouldn't be a carefree "lovin the life" kinda guy for whom suicide is just a crazy idea. It sounds like someone who might not have too hgh of an opinion of the life they're leading. Does that make sense to you? Also, you say that he had his fair share of enemies then you go on to wonder how he could have gotten beat up. Couldn't it have been one of his many enemies beating him up?

I look at all the facts and see "suicide". No doubt about it, 100% explainable. But I don't begrudge anyone their differing opinion and I enjoy discussing this case with folks who don't get upset at how adamant I am that he killed himself.

I would LOVE to know the answers to some key questions:

1. When was the last time Tony was seen alive, and by whom, before his mother found his body?
2. Where was the bullet fired into Tony?
3. How did the coroner desribe the bruises on Tony?
4. Who's gun was it and where was it normally kept?
5. Did any of the women TL was seeing have babies, abortions, or miscarriages within 9 months of his death?
6. Why the "death threats" portion of the segment was cropped?
It sounds like you still have many questions about this case which seems to indicate you're not as convinced of suicide as you say. You keep telling me the comments I've made aren't supported by the facts of the case. I can say the same for you. First off how in the world did you get from watching the UM segment I just finished watching minutes ago that Tony could possibly be suicidal? There wasn't one fact presented that would make you come to that conclusion so I don't see why you seem so convinced of that. How does the fact that Tony got a DUI lead you to believe he was suicidal? No one interviewed in the segment that knew him well seemed to have the slightest indication he was depressed (and these are the people who knew him the best), just some questionable detectives after the fact speculating. You seem to believe yourself that he was probably beaten up before his death. Surely even you can admit that if Tony had been in a fight with someone that its also very possible that this someone could have finished the fight by shooting Tony.

You also keep saying that I don't know Tony's mental state at the time of his death....do you? How do you know what Tony was thinking? How do you know he wasn't happy in his life? Was there some fact presented in the case that I'm not aware of? When you pick apart my post the same can be done of yours. Just pointing out that all of your theories are purely speculative as are mine. I do think the UM segment portrayed Tony as being a fairly happy guy and lets assume this portrayal was based on what people close to Tony said about him. If he was so depressed as to be suicidal than why wouldn't any of his friends or family state that? He certainly wasn't acting like someone who is in the deep throws of a depression. OF COURSE THIS IS MY OPINION!! You can't give me one fact stated on UM that supports your theories, you can't because its all your opinion. Just as the belief that Tony Lombardi was murdered is mine.
crystaldawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 06:00 AM   #98
videohunter
Member
Occasional Poster
 
videohunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 10, 2008
Location: new york
Posts: 24
Default

from what i remember from the segment, to me it does seem pretty obvious that he was murdered, with the trajectory of the bullet, bruises, him being naked ect..., but what doesn't make sense to me is with all the seemingly obvious clues leaning toward murder, do u really think the the westerville PD was really that naive ?, with all of us who see what we precieve as blantant clues leaning toward murder, do u think the PD wouldn't come to same conclusion ? i don't know, it just makes me scratch my head, initally i personally thought he was murdered , but reading this thread and everyones interesting opinions, i really don't know anymore.......i think there is info either UM left out or something was told in the segment in error, now i also think the confrontation with the person in the truck was real, remember tony's friend tried to talk someone out of wanting to beat tony up without success, or maybe it had to do with Tony cutting a person off or what not, but has anyone considered , he may have been beaten up or in a fight earlier in the night or day asteming from the infedelities, or road issue ect...,which could account for the bruises ?, maybe with the preasures of the DUI, perhaps one of his women he was seeing could have broke it off with him, i am assuming that with this dui, he could of had a drinking problem, which could of lead to fogged judgement which could have lead to him bein distraught over losing one of the girls,(people have commited suicide in the past over losing someone they had strong feelings for), the dui, potentially losing his vehicle(remember he loved his car), and perhaps getting beatup earlier, all of that compounded in addition to apotential drinking problem, could have lead to him wanting to end his life... , for years ,i was 100% certain that he was murdered ,but now i really don't know anymore...
videohunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 01:25 PM   #99
Corky Kneivel
Member
Forum Regular
 
Corky Kneivel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 12, 2007
Location: Sacratomato
Posts: 534
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NA4STER
Given the evidence presented on Unsolved Mysteries and discussion here, I think that it's most likely he commited suicide rather than being murdered. So Cork, I'm with you

yAayayayyyy!!!

Alright now with NA4STER joining the Alliance, the rebels don't stand a chance. And along with an inbox I've received, we've got another joiner...so that makes it 4 for suicide, and 3 for murder.

And also, after crystaldawn's last post, and her recent inbox, she totally wants to change her vote and has come around to my way of thinking. Don't pay any attention to any lies she may spew henceforth about this, she totally has changed he rmind because of my genius breakdown and illumination.
Corky Kneivel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 01:42 PM   #100
crystaldawn
Member
Senior Member
 
crystaldawn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 17, 2002
Location: Illinois
Posts: 4,123
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corky Kneivel
yAayayayyyy!!!

Alright now with NA4STER joining the Alliance, the rebels don't stand a chance. And along with an inbox I've received, we've got another joiner...so that makes it 4 for suicide, and 3 for murder.

And also, after crystaldawn's last post, and her recent inbox, she totally wants to change her vote and has come around to my way of thinking. Don't pay any attention to any lies she may spew henceforth about this, she totally has changed he rmind because of my genius breakdown and illumination.
You might be a little concerned if NA4STER agrees with you...

Me, agree with you?? What have you been sniffing Corky? Remember when you start your car before work in the morning open the garage door first and stop trying to do a reenactment of the Kennethy Ingy segment. The more I argue with you the more I'm convinced he was murdered.

Really all this humor on your part is just trying to mask that my rebuttal of your most recent post has left you at a loss for words...
crystaldawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 02:28 PM   #101
Corky Kneivel
Member
Forum Regular
 
Corky Kneivel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 12, 2007
Location: Sacratomato
Posts: 534
Default

Crystaldawn..."denial" ain't just a river in Canada, honey. Its time you just readilly admit that my stunningly cunning deductive powers have gotten ahold of you. The people won't think any less of you for changing your mind.

No get busy and reply to my last pee em!! Each time I come back to this site and am not immediately informed of a super-secret message from you popping up on my screen means I have to actually do some work!!
Corky Kneivel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 02:59 PM   #102
Cori aka ChrisSCrush
Member
Senior Member
 
Cori aka ChrisSCrush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 30, 2001
Location: USA and still trying to be proud of it!
Posts: 1,717
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corky Kneivel
Crystaldawn..."denial" ain't just a river in Canada, honey.
Nor is Canada anywhere near Egypt.
Cori aka ChrisSCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 03:30 PM   #103
mphs95
Remember me?
Forum Regular
 
mphs95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 02, 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 557
Send a message via Yahoo to mphs95
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cori aka ChrisSCrush
Nor is Canada anywhere near Egypt.
Good one!
mphs95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 05:18 AM   #104
wiseguy182
Member
Senior Member
 
wiseguy182's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 11, 2006
Location: Wendy's salad bar
Posts: 6,907
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corky Kneivel
Tony Lombardi was a depressed young man who was very unhappy with his life. In his eyes he worked a dead end factory job filling up cans of baby food, was prematurely balding, still lived with his mom and the baby food job wasn’t going to put enough cash in his pockets for his own place,
1. most jobs are monotonous
2. 21 is hardly an old age to be living with your parents.
3. most people that age don't have loads of extra cash laying around.
4. none of the pics I've seen of Tony have him prematurely balding.
5. Tony didn't appear to be any worse off than anyone else his age. He was apparently charming and attractive enough to have 3 ladies interested in him at the time of his death.

I fear I'm going to open up a can of worms with this one.
wiseguy182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 09:42 PM   #105
LooksLikeCRicci
Likes to live in a clean house
Moderator
Senior Member
 
LooksLikeCRicci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 27, 2005
Posts: 3,722
Send a message via AIM to LooksLikeCRicci Send a message via Yahoo to LooksLikeCRicci
Default

LOL. Yeah, Tony didn't seem to have any trouble in the Ladies Department. In fact, as Robert Stack would have said... it could have been a motive for his murder.
LooksLikeCRicci is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:25 AM.


Frequently Asked Questions

1) How do I contact Unsolved Mysteries with information on segments?

If you any information on cases, you can contact them via:

Website: www.unsolved.com

Contact form on official Unsolved Mysteries site

Please note that their old mailing address and 1-800 phone number no longer work.


2) Where can I watch Unsolved Mysteries?

Unsolved Mysteries is available for streaming on Amazon Instant Video, YouTube and Hulu.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

VigLink badge

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.