Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Raven's Home Gets 4th Season on Disney; Nick Orders More All That Episodes
Sunnyside Pulled, Will & Grace Back Early; CBS All Access Comedy Returns for Season 3
Sarah Silverman Returning to HBO with Late Night Series; Craig Ferguson to Host ABC Game Show
ABC Gears Up for Halloween with Specials and Sitcom Episodes; truTV Comedy Returns for Season 5
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 14, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Walker, Texas Ranger Reboot in the Works; South Park Banned in China
Fri-Yay: Another Netflix Original to End as BoJack Horseman Announces Final Season; TNT Sets Halloween Supernatural Marathon

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 12-26-2016, 05:14 PM   #76
alistaircranium
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DALLASTEXAN!!
amazon prime is available in the UK, but I have not used it for streaming. In regards to apple which is what I use....I still yet have to get a UK apple account. Right now I get amazon video on my apple account that is linked with my USA app store. eventually I will get the UK app store, but you have to switch back and forth in your accounts.
Unsolved Mysteries isn't exclusive to Amazon Prime, though. The press release said it would be available on a variety of streaming platforms. I'm hoping for Netflix Canada. A subscription to Amazon Prime isn't worth it for me, especially since they don't have an app for AppleTV.

Plus, the Farina episodes aren't even on Amazon Prime Canada.
alistaircranium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 08:23 PM   #77
DALLASTEXAN!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alistaircranium
Unsolved Mysteries isn't exclusive to Amazon Prime, though. The press release said it would be available on a variety of streaming platforms. I'm hoping for Netflix Canada. A subscription to Amazon Prime isn't worth it for me, especially since they don't have an app for AppleTV.

Plus, the Farina episodes aren't even on Amazon Prime Canada.
Oh ok. I don't have much background with apple tv. So far the only platform I've heard of it being released on is amazon(initially). beyond that I read online/and it was mentioned previously...more platforms to come, but I have not heard any specifics on those. I was just informing that it is available in amazon UK albeit farina episodes that I would watch on my iphone or notebook. maybe it will become available on netflix(international) soon and better yet the RS version...one can only hope!
DALLASTEXAN!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 08:50 PM   #78
Kane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Jock
Agreed. He's way too big of a star which is why I didn't even consider him.
I concur. It's always a challenge for movie stars to make the transition to a weekly television series, because a television show is more demanding and involves a generally more rigorous schedule than going from one movie to the next. Even if a movie star like Liam Neeson were to do UM, chances are he will want to eventually return to movies full-time. James Caan, for example, starred in the TV series Las Vegas, from 2003 to 2007, when he chose to leave the show to do movies again (at which point, Tom Selleck joined the cast). Therefore, the chances of a big-time movie star hosting UM is minimal.
Kane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2016, 01:10 PM   #79
alistaircranium
Frequent Poster

I contacted FilmRise re: international streaming and they said to expect news in the first part of 2017. I assume that means January-February.
Old 12-30-2016, 08:24 AM   #80
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy

They've uploaded the Farina versions "season 3" on Amazon prime. Nothing spectacular except some treasure segments. A lot of them are repeat episodes from prior "seasons" available on Amazon prime.
TheCars1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 09:19 AM   #81
DALLASTEXAN!!

the farina version was on TV here last night on a cbs reality channel.
Old 12-31-2016, 12:31 PM   #82
everybodylovesrs
Forum Regular

What would be great is if they did interviews with some of the people *now* as part of updates. Some of it could be arranged via Skype if they don't have any budget. That and Virginia Madsen and it could be really great.
everybodylovesrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 01:20 PM   #83
everybodylovesrs
Forum Regular

Also, it will be interesting to see which cases don't make it to streaming, and which cases are 'edited' (because of legal reasons/complaints from suspects?)
Old 12-31-2016, 01:38 PM   #84
alistaircranium
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by everybodylovesrs
Also, it will be interesting to see which cases don't make it to streaming, and which cases are 'edited' (because of legal reasons/complaints from suspects?)
We're getting everything, so that won't be an issue. Every single episode will be available for streaming soon.
Old 12-31-2016, 02:09 PM   #85
everybodylovesrs
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by alistaircranium
We're getting everything, so that won't be an issue. Every single episode will be available for streaming soon.
That's what they say, but I'm sure if that's not the case, it will be an unsolved mystery on this forum. There were episodes that didn't make it to Lifetime, or cases that were edited, or cases that were played but later dropped, from my recollection of threads on this forum. Are they getting all the cases direct from Cosgrove? Just the Lifetime versions? A lot of unanswered questions. You too, may be able to help solve a mystery.
Old 01-01-2017, 11:46 AM   #86
everybodylovesrs
Forum Regular

It won't be January 2017. Amazon released the list of titles coming this month and Unsolved isn't on it (and no, it's not coming to Netflix in January, either).
Old 01-01-2017, 12:00 PM   #87
Hot Jock
Forum Regular

I doubt we'll see it up until at least the spring, if not later. There's a lot of work that needs to be done as far as upconverting the video and enhancing the audio. Plus, doing the updates, etc.

We need to be patient on this one.
Hot Jock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2017, 01:10 PM   #88
alistaircranium
Frequent Poster

Quote:
It won't be January 2017. Amazon released the list of titles coming this month and Unsolved isn't on it (and no, it's not coming to Netflix in January, either).
Netflix adds new content all the time. In my experience, shows and movies have been added that weren't on the list of things being released that particular month.
Old 01-01-2017, 01:12 PM   #89
alistaircranium
Frequent Poster

Quote:
That's what they say, but I'm sure if that's not the case, it will be an unsolved mystery on this forum. There were episodes that didn't make it to Lifetime, or cases that were edited, or cases that were played but later dropped, from my recollection of threads on this forum. Are they getting all the cases direct from Cosgrove? Just the Lifetime versions? A lot of unanswered questions. You too, may be able to help solve a mystery.
FilmRise's official statements from the press release revealed we are getting every episode.
Old 01-01-2017, 06:45 PM   #90
DALLASTEXAN!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Jock
I doubt we'll see it up until at least the spring, if not later. There's a lot of work that needs to be done as far as upconverting the video and enhancing the audio. Plus, doing the updates, etc.

We need to be patient on this one.
being very patient

we've waited this long....it is def worth waiting for.