Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Raven's Home Gets 4th Season on Disney; Nick Orders More All That Episodes
Sunnyside Pulled, Will & Grace Back Early; CBS All Access Comedy Returns for Season 3
Sarah Silverman Returning to HBO with Late Night Series; Craig Ferguson to Host ABC Game Show
ABC Gears Up for Halloween with Specials and Sitcom Episodes; truTV Comedy Returns for Season 5
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 14, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Walker, Texas Ranger Reboot in the Works; South Park Banned in China
Fri-Yay: Another Netflix Original to End as BoJack Horseman Announces Final Season; TNT Sets Halloween Supernatural Marathon

New on DVD/Blu-ray (August/September/October)

Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series

08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
08/27 - Baskets - The Complete Season Four
08/27 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - The Complete Thirteenth Season
09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 11-25-2014, 06:45 AM   #61
Cori aka ChrisSCrush

http://www.manuscriptservice.com/Headstamp/

This is fascinating. http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/ways-...ry?id=20776254 I was at President Carter's Inaugural parade. He very impressively walked the entire route, and I snapped a wonderful picture of him and family. Strange to say, the limousine in which Kennedy was killed was used for another 13 years and served four more presidents...but always with the top on!

Last edited by Cori aka ChrisSCrush; 11-25-2014 at 08:12 AM.
Cori aka ChrisSCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 09:55 AM   #62
Arnold_OldSchool
Forum Regular

http://culturecrossfire.com/etc/unso.../#.VHSEFcmmXjI

Part one of my multi-week look at all the questionable happenings surrounding JFK's death. This week focuses on his autopsy and why it may prove that more than one shooter was involved

Your thoughts and theories are welcome!
Arnold_OldSchool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 01:18 PM   #63
mozartpc27
Vigilante Logician
Forum Regular

The only thing - and I do mean the only thing - that has ever given me even a moment's pause regarding Oswald's sole involvement is this: as I understand it, the parade route published that morning in the newspaper would have had the motorcade drive straight down Main Street through Dealey Plaza, exiting out towards the highway on the other side. In the event, and for reasons I don't know that we will or ever know, the parade route was changed from its published route to what was actually done: that is, as the motorcade came to Dealey plaza, Kennedy's vehicle made a right on to Houston Street, and then a left on to Elm. Here is an image of the plaza:

This change in the route had the effect of making Oswald's shot exponentially easier: had the original route been followed, Oswald would have had to hit a target moving across his field of vision from his vantage point. With a bolt action single-shot rifle, this would have increased the difficulty of the shot by leaps and bounds, because after every reset of the gun's action, Oswald would have had to re-aim.

Instead, the parade route essentially ran under his location, with Kennedy staying on the same line from Oswald's vantage point, only diminishing away as the motorcade went down Elm. Oswald could look straight down Elm and fire the shots.

The parade route might have been changed for a million reasons, one of them, ironically, being security (if you are worried about an assassin on a route, do you publish it ahead of time and follow it, or publish one thing and do something else?). But whatever reason it was done and whoever ordered it done, it had the effect of making Oswald's shot much easier that day.
Old 11-25-2014, 02:36 PM   #64
Arnold_OldSchool
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebZissel
I think what everyone forgets about Oswald is that he was a trained Marine Sniper. He had the training and ability to do this himself.

All the bullets from the crime scene were from his gun, which he was seen taking to work that day.

Don't forget his attempted assassination of Edwin Walker.

The evidence against Oswald is overwhelming.
In the upcoming weeks I'm going to cover the "2 Oswald" theory, show how the investigation seemingly found at least 3 if not 4 guns in the book depository, provided bullets that were not the same as the ones found at the scene of Tippet's death as evidence, LBJ's mistress all but says he was in on it, LBJ's Hitman Mac Wallace's fingerprint was found in the sniper's nest and much more!
Arnold_OldSchool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 08:39 PM   #65
Cori aka ChrisSCrush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold_OldSchool
http://culturecrossfire.com/etc/unso.../#.VHSEFcmmXjI

Part one of my multi-week look at all the questionable happenings surrounding JFK's death. This week focuses on his autopsy and why it may prove that more than one shooter was involved

Your thoughts and theories are welcome!
Not only do the remaining autopsy photos (are the rest lost or just suppressed?) show entirely different wounds than the Zapruder film shows the president receiving--the photographs don't match the film or even each other--but a number of people present heard at least two shots from the grassy knoll. These people include a news reporter (Robert MacNeil) and at least two people in Kennedy's entourage (Kenny O'Donnell and Dave Powers). Plus the fact that Secret Service agent Kellerman failed to move from the front to protect Kennedy from the back, and driver Greer slowed almost to a stop--as if they were afraid they were riding into an ambush, not escaping one from behind! Why is everyone who believes in additional shots dismissed as a crackpot? Some witnesses were intimidated into changing their stories for the Warren Commission, as one said, not to cause additional distress to the family, but agent Kellerman stuck by his story that two bullets could not possibly have caused seven wounds to two men! http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/beliefs.htm

(Learning more by the minute. I always thought Kennedy's last statement was his reply to Mrs. Connelly's remark that he couldn't say Dallas didn't love him. Apparently he also had time to yell, "My God, I am hit!" Jackie had time to say, "What are they doing to you?" but unfortunately didn't shove him down on the seat before that third shot hit.)
Old 11-25-2014, 09:31 PM   #66
Cori aka ChrisSCrush

In a sinister coincidence, the tune of JFK's campaign song was taken from a musical titled A Hole in the Head. The song was sung by Frank Sinatra, whose mob ties are well-known, and the mob was one of many agencies blamed for Kennedy's assassination.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHRTCVwSKMs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S94Bh3Qez9o
Old 11-25-2014, 11:28 PM   #67
isotope
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mozartpc27
The only thing - and I do mean the only thing - that has ever given me even a moment's pause regarding Oswald's sole involvement is this: as I understand it, the parade route published that morning in the newspaper would have had the motorcade drive straight down Main Street through Dealey Plaza.

Wikipedia reports that the Dallas Morning News and the Dallas Times Herald both reported the route as turning off Main onto Elm i.e. passing directly under the Book Depository

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/dmntue.gif

Oswald acted alone. There is conspiracy, conjecture, theorising and postulating as to the contrary, but no actual evidence.
isotope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 01:05 AM   #68
Cori aka ChrisSCrush

Quote:
Originally Posted by isotope
Wikipedia reports that the Dallas Morning News and the Dallas Times Herald both reported the route as turning off Main onto Elm i.e. passing directly under the Book Depository

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/dmntue.gif

Oswald acted alone. There is conspiracy, conjecture, theorising and postulating as to the contrary, but no actual evidence.
As far as the grassy knoll...yes, two (or maybe more) shots could have come from there (if fired at the same time so other witnesses only heard a total of three), but as the late lamented Vaughan Meader used to say when imitating Kennedy, "Let me say this about that":

Someone must have seen and/or heard shots coming from the School Book Depository! Other than the two people I mentioned in earlier posts, I do not know who, but the police very quickly knew to ask which, if any, employees might be missing from the building (concluding, correctly, that no one would walk unnoticed into a strange building where they did not work, carrying a rifle.) A search was quickly made, and Oswald was found to be the only one missing. The officer who was shot soon afterwards was in no condition to give a description of his assailant, but witnesses saw and described him. Oswald also ditched his jacket between the scene of shooting the officer and the theater where the police apprehended him, and they found where he hid the jacket--it was between those two places. There were a lot of screwups in this case but it looks as if Dallas law enforcement acted very quickly and effectively in apprehending the probable assassin. (However, they did a real piece of crap job in moving him a few days later. )
Old 11-26-2014, 01:19 AM   #69
Cori aka ChrisSCrush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cori aka ChrisSCrush
About the shooting, you can believe what you want to--here's the deal about the brain.

Whatever happened is bad, but only three things are possible. The thing is, 1) Robert F. Kennedy was the ONLY person with access who had ANY motive to take the brain for noble reasons. 2) It was plain carelessness. Almost impossible! How do you lose something so important stored under controlled conditions? 3) Someone other than RFK took it, meaning there was a conspiracy and coverup coming from some very high places! Plain and simple, it takes away the luxury of any possible belief otherwise!
You know...at first I thought only three things to be possible. The thing is, 1) Robert F. Kennedy was the ONLY person with access who had ANY motive to take the brain for noble reasons. 2) It was plain carelessness. Almost impossible! How do you lose something so important stored under controlled conditions? 3) Someone other than RFK took it, meaning there was a conspiracy and coverup coming from some very high places! Plain and simple, it takes away the luxury of any possible belief otherwise!

Now, you know what, I take it back! At least four things are possible.

I based my statement that RFK would take his brother's brain only for noble and upstanding reasons on the assumption that RFK must (at least in 1965) have completely accepted the Warren Commission's account of the president's death...why else abscond with the most valuable piece of evidence in the case? Well, according to his own son, he considered the report "a shoddy piece of craftsmanship." http://www.salon.com/2013/01/14/robe...racy_theorist/

Did the following on November 20 but forgot to post it here:

Okey-dokey, I found the reburial pictures online and it seems that the "Bobby put it in the casket" story doesn't hold up at all. But if one of you guys has the brain in your closet or anything, the Bradster will give you $10,000.00!

Spent a lot of time on the Kennedy brothers alleged brain reburial story Monday. Some stories say "a curious wooden box" can be seen near one or both Kennedy brothers in the reinterment pictures while others describe a "black, locker-type box." Both boxes are said to be on the ground, which would seem rather disrespectful if they really contained human remains!

Regarding Catholic bodies having to be intact, I have attended five Catholic funeral services, at least three of which were cremations. This is also true of JFK Jr. At the actual burial I attended, the box with the remains was placed on the ground but there was at least an artificial turf rug under it--it wasn't just plonked down on the dirt the way this "box" at Arlington is said to have been!

Okey-dokey, this guy posts a photo he says proves that the "strange wooden box" was nothing more than protection to cover a small plant so no one would step on it. There were never any brains in it. (It won't let me post the link to the forum where he says that, but here is the link to the photo itself which shows the box being lifted off the plant.)

http://the-puzzle-palace.com/PX67-80-42A.jpg

There are various, mostly bad-quality black-and-white, photos of the reinterment ceremony several places online. Here are the only color ones I've found, showing Bobby and Teddy with no "box" that I can see. It does show that JFK was not moved very far! http://cc157.blogspot.com/2011/12/jfk-exhumation.html

Here is a forum with the most number of the poor-quality b & w images that I can find on one page. http://forum.assassinationofjfk.net/...rain-and-body/ I do see what is almost certainly the wooden box in the photographs labeled 64 and 24, but nothing that resembles any other small box at all! Anyone with sharper eyes, have a look!

Last edited by Cori aka ChrisSCrush; 11-26-2014 at 01:48 AM.
Old 11-26-2014, 12:45 PM   #70
GeekBoyGreg
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cori aka ChrisSCrush
Wow. You are really in the minority! Check it: http://content.time.com/time/special...861003,00.html
What does it matter if I'm in the minority? It doesn't mean I'm wrong.
GeekBoyGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 12:46 PM   #71
GeekBoyGreg
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mozartpc27
The only thing - and I do mean the only thing - that has ever given me even a moment's pause regarding Oswald's sole involvement is this: as I understand it, the parade route published that morning in the newspaper would have had the motorcade drive straight down Main Street through Dealey Plaza, exiting out towards the highway on the other side. In the event, and for reasons I don't know that we will or ever know, the parade route was changed from its published route to what was actually done: that is, as the motorcade came to Dealey plaza, Kennedy's vehicle made a right on to Houston Street, and then a left on to Elm. Here is an image of the plaza:

This change in the route had the effect of making Oswald's shot exponentially easier: had the original route been followed, Oswald would have had to hit a target moving across his field of vision from his vantage point. With a bolt action single-shot rifle, this would have increased the difficulty of the shot by leaps and bounds, because after every reset of the gun's action, Oswald would have had to re-aim.

Instead, the parade route essentially ran under his location, with Kennedy staying on the same line from Oswald's vantage point, only diminishing away as the motorcade went down Elm. Oswald could look straight down Elm and fire the shots.

The parade route might have been changed for a million reasons, one of them, ironically, being security (if you are worried about an assassin on a route, do you publish it ahead of time and follow it, or publish one thing and do something else?). But whatever reason it was done and whoever ordered it done, it had the effect of making Oswald's shot much easier that day.
Keep in mind too that all of those people who were lining Elm (including Zapruder) obviously also got wind of the motorcade being rerouted. Looks like to me it was a decision that was made long before the motorcade and that the newspaper in question printed the wrong information.
GeekBoyGreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2014, 02:11 AM   #72
Cori aka ChrisSCrush

Patsy Ramsey, being just short of seven years old at the time, gets off the hook, but if she'd been a day over nine I would add her to the suspects list in a heartbeat! John Ramsey was just short of twenty years old and could well have done it.
Old 11-28-2014, 02:00 AM   #73
Cori aka ChrisSCrush

Check out the report of a select government committee which spent years on this. http://www.archives.gov/research/jfk...mittee-report/ Where do these notions come from, that conspiracy theories are dreamed up by crackpots in basements who have nothing better to do? Why waste all this government time, money, and effort--to come up with such conclusions?
Old 11-28-2014, 10:03 AM   #74
MegtheEgg86

Count me as part of the apparent minority that thinks Oswald acted alone.

Go Vols!
MegtheEgg86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 03:31 AM   #75
Cori aka ChrisSCrush

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegtheEgg86
Count me as part of the apparent minority that thinks Oswald acted alone.
Apparent according to some poll which didn't ask either of us.