Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / View New Posts (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Three's Company (Sitcoms Online) / PB's Three's Company Page: Jack's Bistro / Three's Company links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Three's Company Photo Gallery


Three's Company - Season 1

Buy Three's Company - Season 1 on DVD
Three's Company - Season 2

Buy Three's Company - Season 2 on DVD
Three's Company - Season 3

Buy Three's Company - Season 3 on DVD
Three's Company - Season 4

Buy Three's Company - Season 4 on DVD
Three's Company - Season 5

Buy Three's Company - Season 5 on DVD
Three's Company - Season 6

Buy Three's Company - Season 6 on DVD
Three's Company - Season 7

Buy Three's Company - Season 7 on DVD
Three's Company - Season 8

Buy Three's Company - Season 8 on DVD
Three's Company - Capturing the Laughter - Jack's Favroties

Buy Three's Company - Capturing the Laughter - Jack's Favorites on DVD
Three's Company - Capturing the Laughter - Janet's Favroties

Buy Three's Company - Capturing the Laughter - Janet's Favorites on DVD
Three's Company - The Complete Series - Come and Knock on Our Door Collection

Buy Three's Company - The Complete Series - Come and Knock on Our Door Collection on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Fan Fiction > Three's Company - Fan Fiction

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Remembering Peter Scolari of Bosom Buddies and Newhart; Mythic Quest Gets 2 Season Renewal
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 25, 2021)
SitcomsOnline Digest: NBC Orders Lopez vs. Lopez Pilot; Tyler Perry's Sistas Renewed for Season Four
Fri-Yay: Are Ghosts and The Wonder Years the Saving Graces of Network Comedy?; Ghosts Receives Full Season Order
Butch Patrick Hosts Halloween Monster Bash on Classic Reruns TV; Harlem Starring Meagan Good Premieres Dec. 3
Fox Announces Special Post NFL January Premieres; TBS Comedy Wipeout Returns in January for Season 2
One Final Family Reunion on Netflix; Apple TV+ Announces Premiere Date for Harriet the Spy


New on DVD/Blu-ray (June-October)

Head of the Class - The Complete Third Season Family Ties - The Complete Series (2021 Release) Hot in Cleveland - The Complete Series (2021 Release) Young Sheldon - The Complete Fourth Season Maude - The Complete Series (2021 Release)

06/08 - The Critic - The Complete Series
06/08 - Fuller House - The Fifth and Final Season
06/08 - Fuller House - The Complete Series
06/08 - Our Cartoon President - Season 3
06/15 - The Office - Season 1 (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9
06/15 - Parks and Recreation - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
07/07 - No Activity - Season 2
07/13 - The Unicorn - Season 2
07/20 - Head of the Class - The Complete Third Season
07/27 - Family Ties - The Complete Series (2021 Release)
07/27 - Hot in Cleveland - The Complete Series (2021 Release)
07/27 - The Neighborhood - Season Three
08/20 - The Adventures of Ozzie & Harriet - Deluxe Edition (100 Episodes) (Time Life)
08/20 - The Adventures of Ozzie & Harriet - Standard Edition (50 Episodes) (Time Life)
08/24 - The Jim Gaffigan Show - Season 2
09/07 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
10/19 - Maude - The Complete Series (2021 Release)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-19-2018, 09:02 PM   #571
luvzjohn101
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 29, 2011
Posts: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain Gang Member View Post
Star Struck
Zack: Fine I will help you rehearse your vows
Terri: I knew we were meant to be together since we met. I love you
Zack: I love you too(goes in for a kiss only to get slapped )
Terri:Zack!
Zack: Fine. Go ahead.
Terri: I love you
Zack: I love you too (goes in for a kiss only to get slapped )
Terri: Zack what is wrong with you?
Zack: What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you? You all "I love you" slap. " I love you" slap. Tease!
Terri: Because you aren't the one I'm marrying!
luvzjohn101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 10:18 PM   #572
Chain Gang Member
1st Female Triple Crown Champ
Forum Veteran
 
Chain Gang Member's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 28, 2003
Location: Watching Three's Company & Wrestling
Posts: 8,831
Default

?
Larry: Somebody peeped in my window. It was horrifying.
Zack: And how was it for you?
__________________
Mickie is the best woman to step inside the ring
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOTh3hVT0HU
Chain Gang Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2018, 11:44 AM   #573
Chain Gang Member
1st Female Triple Crown Champ
Forum Veteran
 
Chain Gang Member's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 28, 2003
Location: Watching Three's Company & Wrestling
Posts: 8,831
Default

?
(on the phone with a guy who dialed the wrong number
Zack:I don't know who you are or how you got this number,but I have to tell you that there is no reason to want to kill yourself.
Guy:My family doesn't respect me,I barely have any money,I live in a horrible apartment and I can't afford nice clothes which causes me to where clothes that make people laugh at me behind my back.
Zack:Mr.Furley?
Chain Gang Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 07:25 PM   #574
Chain Gang Member
1st Female Triple Crown Champ
Forum Veteran
 
Chain Gang Member's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 28, 2003
Location: Watching Three's Company & Wrestling
Posts: 8,831
Default

?
Zack: Terri you can't date him.
Terri: Outside the fact that you can't stand him,what other reason is there?
Zack: He's a psychopath. I once saw him beat a guy to a pulp then ask his son how his school day was
Chain Gang Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 10:30 PM   #575
Chain Gang Member
1st Female Triple Crown Champ
Forum Veteran
 
Chain Gang Member's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 28, 2003
Location: Watching Three's Company & Wrestling
Posts: 8,831
Default

?
Cindy:I heard your back is cured and you have a chance to be a wrestler again.
Zack:It's true/
Cindy:Well I've decided that I plan on going on the road with you.
Zack: Cindy you can't go on the road with me.
Cindy:Why not?After you told me that you loved me and we slept together where you became my first.
Zack: Cindy you can't go on the road with me because I decided to stick with being a doctor and stay in California.
thunder & lightning
Cindy:Is that a good sign or bad?
Zack:Hopefully good
Chain Gang Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 06:22 PM   #576
Chain Gang Member
1st Female Triple Crown Champ
Forum Veteran
 
Chain Gang Member's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 28, 2003
Location: Watching Three's Company & Wrestling
Posts: 8,831
Default

The Charming Stranger
Zack:(jealous and starts naming Terri's past love interests)Let Me Guess.Is it Phil?Ray?
Leslie:It's actually Leslie.
Zack;See ya around Brad
Chain Gang Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 12:36 AM   #577
luvzjohn101
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 29, 2011
Posts: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain Gang Member View Post
?
Larry: Somebody peeped in my window. It was horrifying.
Zack: And how was it for you?
Larry: I'm used to it.
luvzjohn101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 12:37 AM   #578
luvzjohn101
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 29, 2011
Posts: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain Gang Member View Post
?
(on the phone with a guy who dialed the wrong number
Zack:I don't know who you are or how you got this number,but I have to tell you that there is no reason to want to kill yourself.
Guy:My family doesn't respect me,I barely have any money,I live in a horrible apartment and I can't afford nice clothes which causes me to where clothes that make people laugh at me behind my back.
Zack:Mr.Furley?
Mr. Furley: Yes it's me.
luvzjohn101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 12:37 AM   #579
luvzjohn101
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 29, 2011
Posts: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain Gang Member View Post
?
Zack: Terri you can't date him.
Terri: Outside the fact that you can't stand him,what other reason is there?
Zack: He's a psychopath. I once saw him beat a guy to a pulp then ask his son how his school day was
Terri: Isn't he amazing?
luvzjohn101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 12:38 AM   #580
luvzjohn101
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 29, 2011
Posts: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain Gang Member View Post
?
Cindy:I heard your back is cured and you have a chance to be a wrestler again.
Zack:It's true/
Cindy:Well I've decided that I plan on going on the road with you.
Zack: Cindy you can't go on the road with me.
Cindy:Why not?After you told me that you loved me and we slept together where you became my first.
Zack: Cindy you can't go on the road with me because I decided to stick with being a doctor and stay in California.
thunder & lightning
Cindy:Is that a good sign or bad?
Zack:Hopefully good
Cindy: Why not do both?
luvzjohn101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2018, 12:40 AM   #581
luvzjohn101
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 29, 2011
Posts: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain Gang Member View Post
The Charming Stranger
Zack:(jealous and starts naming Terri's past love interests)Let Me Guess.Is it Phil?Ray?
Leslie:It's actually Leslie.
Zack;See ya around Brad
Terri: Zack, his name is Leslie.
luvzjohn101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 10:46 PM   #582
Chain Gang Member
1st Female Triple Crown Champ
Forum Veteran
 
Chain Gang Member's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 28, 2003
Location: Watching Three's Company & Wrestling
Posts: 8,831
Default

The Charming Stranger
Zack: Do you know what's worse than being friends with girls? New guys. So you might as well leave before having to deal with another new guy. New guy. What were we talking about again?
Leslie: How you don't like new guys.
Zack: Oh yeah. Stupid new guys
--------------------------------------------------------------
Jack: Is there something a matter?
Zack: It took until I was 25 to find somebody who likes me for me only to get dumped 3 times and now having to hear what a great friend I am. You don't because you find girls who throw themselves at you due them being your type. I bet even new guy will.
Jack: Zack are you drunk?
Zack: Well I'm not sober
Chain Gang Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 10:02 PM   #583
luvzjohn101
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 29, 2011
Posts: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain Gang Member View Post
The Charming Stranger
Zack: Do you know what's worse than being friends with girls? New guys. So you might as well leave before having to deal with another new guy. New guy. What were we talking about again?
Leslie: How you don't like new guys.
Zack: Oh yeah. Stupid new guys
--------------------------------------------------------------
Jack: Is there something a matter?
Zack: It took until I was 25 to find somebody who likes me for me only to get dumped 3 times and now having to hear what a great friend I am. You don't because you find girls who throw themselves at you due them being your type. I bet even new guy will.
Jack: Zack are you drunk?
Zack: Well I'm not sober
Jack: Then what are you?
Zack: I'm the new guy.
luvzjohn101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 12:07 PM   #584
Chain Gang Member
1st Female Triple Crown Champ
Forum Veteran
 
Chain Gang Member's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 28, 2003
Location: Watching Three's Company & Wrestling
Posts: 8,831
Default

?
(Zack comes in angry with Larry's holding his nose)
Jack:What happened?Zack did you hit Larry?
Zack:Yes.
Terri:Why?
Zack: I was planning on moving into the new vacant apartment here only to find out that Larry stole my credit card and used my name to use that money for his own personal reasons.
Larry: But you still have enough move to still to stay here.So are we even?
Zack:Even?You use my name,lost a load of my money,lied to me how to get it back and it caused us to get attacked by a munchkin & a cross-dresser!
Larry:Wait.Do you actually think Emmanuel is a guy?
Zack:E-man-uel had an Adam's apple!

Last edited by Chain Gang Member; 09-27-2018 at 07:02 PM.
Chain Gang Member is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2018, 11:57 PM   #585
luvzjohn101
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 29, 2011
Posts: 240
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chain Gang Member View Post
?
(Zack comes in angry with Larry's holding his nose)
Jack:What happened?Zack did you hit Larry?
Zack:Yes.
Terri:Why?
Zack: I was planning on moving into the new vacant apartment here only to find out that Larry stole my credit card and used my name to use that money for his own personal reasons.
Larry: But you still have enough move to still to stay here.So are we even?
Zack:Even?You use my name,lost a load of my money,lied to me how to get it back and it caused us to get attacked by a munchkin & a cross-dresser!
Larry:Wait.Do you actually think Emmanuel is a guy?
Zack:E-man-uel had an Adam's apple!
This sounds exactly the kind of thing Larry would do and Zack handled it well. Zack is my hero!
luvzjohn101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:24 PM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.