Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Fri-Yay: Rick and Morty Season 4; ABC Midseason 2020 Schedule
Miracle Workers Returns to TBS; ABC's Summer Fun & Games Lineup Renewed for 2020
Lifetime's Winter Ripped from the Headlines; PIX11 Holiday Lineup
Showtime Gets Vanessa Bayer Comedy Pilot; Jeopardy! Sees Who's the GOAT on ABC Primetime
Viacom's Comedy Central Renews The Office & Parks and Recreation; E! Gets New Jason Kennedy Series
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 18, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: One Day at a Time Season Premiere Date Set; Brooklyn Nine-Nine Renewed

New on DVD/Blu-ray (September/October/November)

My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season

09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
09/19 - The Guest Book - Season 1
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 12:09 AM   #76
Lex Luthor
I'm bringing Lexy back

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Walk The Line
You just like to dish it out don't you?
Wow 1 day here and you got me pegged. Only people that deserve it, like I stated before Harv's a big boy and can defend himself but to be asked by our moderator to stop and then continue.

I watched these for awhile but if you notice Savage locked a post, reopened it and the first post came from BD. Total lack of respect for the mod who runs this place. My posts did not start until he in my opinion dumped on Savage

Genevieve: "I underestimated you, Lex."
Lex: "Well, thatís a common mistake."

Lionel Luthor: "We don't need to play games, son."
Lex Luthor: "Dad, games are all we got."
Old 06-22-2006, 12:11 AM   #77
Brian Damage
I'm Rich Bitch
Forum Legend

Location: What Ain't No Country I Ever Heard Of...They Speak English in What?
Send a message via AIM to Brian Damage

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilhave
There is a difference between sarcasm and cursing. There is a difference between sarcasm and calling people names. One requires intelligence, the other just stupidity.

Harvey
Again, if you dish it, be ready to take it.

Money Doesn't Buy Happiness...But I'd Rather Cry in My Private Jet
Old 06-22-2006, 12:11 AM   #78
y2k3Joker
Why So Serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazygrae

I don't know anything about people secretly hating each other and reporting posts so will concede, out of complete ignorance on the matter, that you are correct. That hate thing surprises me though, would not have figured that.

If you could only walk in my shoes for a day, you'd know.
Old 06-22-2006, 12:12 AM   #79
Lex Luthor
I'm bringing Lexy back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Damage
There you go again Jay, acting tough again. You do realize this is a message board don't you? I don't know who you are trying to impress with your bravado (Well actually I do) but it is really not needed.

You know something Damaged?

Oh nevermind I forgot you don't
Old 06-22-2006, 12:14 AM   #80
Brian Damage
I'm Rich Bitch
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartoondvds
You know something Damaged?

Oh nevermind I forgot you don't

Good one, but this is Sitcoms Online, not E harmony.
Old 06-22-2006, 12:17 AM   #81
Mr. Television
16 Years at Sitcoms Online
Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartoondvds
Wow 1 day here and you got me pegged. Only people that deserve it, like I stated before Harv's a big boy and can defend himself but to be asked by our moderator to stop and then continue.

I watched these for awhile but if you notice Savage locked a post, reopened it and the first post came from BD. Total lack of respect for the mod who runs this place. My posts did not start until he in my opinion dumped on Savage
I might not post on this board much but I sure do lurk here. I've read enough to see how this board works. And for your information their wouldn't be a Thread over in Chat Chat bashing the trading Post Board because it would be closed immediately. But what do I know I'm just a 35,000 post Flunky.

It should have remained locked. But then again you all would just start another thread and continued it.
Old 06-22-2006, 12:19 AM   #82
lilhave

Quote:
Again, if you dish it, be ready to take it.
You came to this board and made the first salvo, not me. You have exhibited zero class and zero repect to the members of this site and still you wear the mantle of moderator. No one that is active in this area will have any dealings with you and still a moderator? Maybe it would be better if you would slink away and let us do our thing with OUR moderator, not you meddling and interferring.

I hope TJ realizes these threads will stop and possibly tranquility to return, once you pack up your toilet mouth and travel south. Take a hint, your not wanted.

Harvey
Old 06-22-2006, 12:21 AM   #83
y2k3Joker
Why So Serious?

Quote:
I might not post on this board much but I sure do lurk here. I've read enough to see how this board works. And for your information their wouldn't be a Thread over in Chat Chat bashing the trading Post Board because it would be closed immediately. But what do I know I'm just a 35,000 post Flunky.

It should have remained locked. But then again you all would just start another thread and continued it.

.... I don't think I've had the priviledge, Who are you exactly, (besides a 35K post flunky) and what the hell are you doing in thes parts anyway?
Old 06-22-2006, 12:27 AM   #84
lilhave

Quote:

That's funny, the thread would have been locked immediately but not the thread explaining sexual matters to a 14 year old, or Solomon being turned off because a girl wanted to sleep with him, or the one and my personal favorite, the insertion of tampons. They are approriate but to tell Simon his suggestion is ludicrious deserves to be shut down. Another beauty that passed censorship was the 12 year old who said she thinks she is bisexual. Maybe, maybe, the thread should have been closed and tell her to talk to her parents, or clergy or get professional help but no was keep open so all the resident psychologists could give their opinion before going off to school.

Harvey
Old 06-22-2006, 12:28 AM   #85
Brian Damage
I'm Rich Bitch
Forum Legend

Quote:
You came to this board and made the first salvo, not me. You have exhibited zero class and zero repect to the members of this site and still you wear the mantle of moderator. No one that is active in this area will have any dealings with you and still a moderator? Maybe it would be better if you would slink away and let us do our thing with OUR moderator, not you meddling and interferring.

I hope TJ realizes these threads will stop and possibly tranquility to return, once you pack up your toilet mouth and travel south. Take a hint, your not wanted.

Harvey
I really don't care if I am wanted here. You need to realize Harv, that these are not your boards. You don't run them, you don't own them and you damn sure don't have your own rules. You can't have your perverbial cake and eat it too. I have zero respect for people like you. People who THINK they can say whatever they want and not be reprimanded. I was using "sarcasm" come on Harv, you should know all about that considering that is one of the very few things that you contribute. Solomon wasn't the first person on these boards you insulted with your "wit". Solomon was just the final straw.
Old 06-22-2006, 12:30 AM   #86
Brian Damage
I'm Rich Bitch
Forum Legend

Quote:
That's funny, the thread would have been locked immediately but not the thread explaining sexual matters to a 14 year old, or Solomon being turned off because a girl wanted to sleep with him, or the one and my personal favorite, the insertion of tampons. They are approriate but to tell Simon his suggestion is ludicrious deserves to be shut down. Another beauty that passed censorship was the 12 year old who said she thinks she is bisexual. Maybe, maybe, the thread should have been closed and tell her to talk to her parents, or clergy or get professional help but no was keep open so all the resident psychologists could give their opinion before going off to school.

Harvey

For someone who hates Chit Chat, you sure know a heck of a lot about it. lol
Old 06-22-2006, 12:30 AM   #87
RedWhine56
Sleigh? What sleigh?
Forum Regular

So Solomon is Brian's [female dog] and Brian is Sonny's [female dog]. I hope you'll all be very happy.

...Metallica
Old 06-22-2006, 12:31 AM   #88
Lex Luthor
I'm bringing Lexy back

Quote:

Well Cowboy

I admit this keeps dragging on but there has been no resolution and even if you hate us all here you have got to see that Mr. Damaged refused to listen to Savage and showed no respect for her wishes for him to stop even after things had calmed down.

How can our mod shut us down when Brain Damaged keeps inciting people?

As far as dishing it out you are bang on but I can take a good burn as well as anyone.
Old 06-22-2006, 12:32 AM   #89
lilhave

Quote:
I really don't care if I am wanted here. You need to realize Harv, that these are not your boards. You don't run them, you don't own them and you damn sure don't have your own rules. You can't have your perverbial cake and eat it too. I have zero respect for people like you. People who THINK they can say whatever they want and not be reprimanded. I was using "sarcasm" come on Harv, you should know all about that considering that is one of the very few things that you contribute. Solomon wasn't the first person on these boards you insulted with your "wit". Solomon was just the final straw.
Again cursing is wit? Show me were I cursed Solomon. Show me were I called him names? You can't because I didn't. You mean if I call you a schmuck, that's wit?

Harvey
Old 06-22-2006, 12:33 AM   #90
lilhave

Quote:
For someone who hates Chit Chat, you sure know a heck of a lot about it. lol
Didn't say I hate chit chat but ask me about you.

Harvey
Closed Thread