Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post > Trading Post - Archives - Read-Only

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Lifetime's Winter Ripped from the Headlines; PIX11 Holiday Lineup
Showtime Gets Vanessa Bayer Comedy Pilot; Jeopardy! Sees Who's the GOAT on ABC Primetime
Viacom's Comedy Central Renews The Office & Parks and Recreation; E! Gets New Jason Kennedy Series
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 18, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: One Day at a Time Season Premiere Date Set; Brooklyn Nine-Nine Renewed
Fri-Yay: Disney+ Launches; NBC Orders 8th Season of Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Antenna TV's Classic Christmas Collection and Christmas Through the Years; TBS Orders a Fifth Season of Full Frontal with Samantha Bee

New on DVD/Blu-ray (September/October/November)

My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season

09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
09/19 - The Guest Book - Season 1
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 08-02-2005, 04:12 PM   #1
JOEY1727
did i do that?
Forum Regular

Thumbs down Enough is enough

i fill like loren done made someone ..cant be an ...all the time and think people want get tired of it,i do agree u can be a bit rude loren

Last edited by Agent 13; 08-05-2005 at 03:47 PM.
Old 08-02-2005, 04:22 PM   #2
y2k3Joker
Why So Serious?

Is wolf11 and JOEY1727 the same guy?
Old 08-02-2005, 04:32 PM   #3
wildlele
Frequent Poster

Send a message via MSN to wildlele

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2k3Joker
Is wolf11 and JOEY1727 the same guy?
Old 08-02-2005, 04:50 PM   #4
wolf11
Banned
Banned!!
Forum Regular

no were not jsut got tired of her email putting my stuff down and the dvd i use are very cool with thermal white tops lol
Old 08-02-2005, 05:20 PM   #5
JOEY1727
did i do that?
Forum Regular

yes we the same guy i just got 2 addresses thats are over 500 miles apart,,come on,dont be a dumbie think before u say something dumb

Last edited by Agent 13; 08-05-2005 at 03:47 PM.
Old 08-02-2005, 05:22 PM   #6
JOEY1727
did i do that?
Forum Regular

all i said is she or he can be rude some times,not to make a big deal out of it,,,
Old 08-02-2005, 05:22 PM   #7
sloan
Frequent Poster

Default Loren

Hey guys, just for your info, Loren is a guy.
Old 08-02-2005, 05:27 PM   #8
mele503
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOEY1727
yes we the same guy i just got 2 addresses thats are over 500 miles apart,,come on,dont be a dumb azz.think before u say something dumb
Joey,
Just for the record it is possible considering the famous scammer Pam Maples had different address all over and very far apart. I am not implying you and Wolf11 are the same person but come on lets be a little more mature about it. I just think you should not call a veteran trader that. I have traded with both you and Joker. Both of you are good guys.
Old 08-02-2005, 06:04 PM   #9
JOEY1727
did i do that?
Forum Regular

LOOK.ONE THING ABOUT ME,I MIGHT BE NEW TO THIS SITE BUT IM NO ROOKIE,IVE BE DOING THIS FOR ALONG TIME SO NO I DONT KISS NO ONE ...,I MEAN IF THATS WHAT SOME PEOPLE LIKE TO DO FINE,BUT DONT TALK TOO ME LIKE HES GOD..I GIVE RESPECT AS IT IS GIVEN,WHY WOULD I NEED TWO ADDRESS IF IM A GOOD TRADER.DONT U THINK THAT IF ME OR HIM WAS GOING TO SCAM SOMEONE WE WOULD OF DID IT BY NOW,,I HAVE NO PROMBLEM WITH y2k3Joker,BUT IT WOULD OF BEEN A MORE BETTER WAY TO ASK,WHAT HE DID WAS BEING A SMARTie .SO NO I DONT TAKE THAT TO FRIENDLY.MEL AND FOR AS U INSTEAD OF SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT BEING (mature) YOU COULD OF SAID YOU HAVE TRADED WITH BOTH OF US,AND YOU KNOW WE ARE NOT THE SAME.I PRETTY SURE NOTHING ABOUT OUR DVDS,SHIPING OR HAND WRITING IS ALIKE..

Last edited by Agent 13; 08-05-2005 at 03:48 PM.
Old 08-02-2005, 06:20 PM   #10
mele503
Frequent Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOEY1727
LOOK.ONE THING ABOUT ME,I MIGHT BE NEW TO THIS SITE BUT IM NO ROOKIE,IVE BE DOING THIS FOR ALONG TIME SO NO I DONT KISS NO ONES @SS,I MEAN IF THATS WHAT SOME PEOPLE LIKE TO DO FINE,BUT DONT TALK TOO ME LIKE HES GOD..I GIVE RESPECT AS IT IS GIVEN,WHY WOULD I NEED TWO ADDRESS IF IM A GOOD TRADER.DONT U THINK THAT IF ME OR HIM WAS GOING TO SCAM SOMEONE WE WOULD OF DID IT BY NOW,,I HAVE NO PROMBLEM WITH y2k3Joker,BUT IT WOULD OF BEEN A MORE BETTER WAY TO ASK,WHAT HE DID WAS BEING A SMART AZZ.SO NO I DONT TAKE THAT TO FRIENDLY.MEL AND FOR AS U INSTEAD OF SAYING SOMETHING ABOUT BEING (mature) YOU COULD OF SAID YOU HAVE TRADED WITH BOTH OF US,AND YOU KNOW WE ARE NOT THE SAME.I PRETTY SURE NOTHING ABOUT OUR DVDS,SHIPING OR HAND WRITING IS ALIKE..
No the shipping is not the same that is for sure. Wolf11 did not even ship in sleeves but he said he is doing that now and yes the brand of discs were different. I said both of you are good guys. I am not trying to suck up to anyone here. I was just giving my 2 cents worth. I think people are thinking that though because of the way you and he type alike with the same typos.

Mel
Old 08-02-2005, 06:44 PM   #11
lazygrae
Archivist
Forum Regular

Location: Canada, watching the grooviest gang of fuzz who ever wore a badge.

One has to admit, the similarities are uncanny: both users registered one day apart, neither stated their locations (so no one could know they're 500 miles apart), both are poor writers and both think that Loren is a girl. Taken together, that cannot be a high-probability occurence, therefore, the question was valid.

Joey, joker did not insinuate anything about you being a good or bad trader, nor did he suggest that you had two addresses - it was you, and you alone, who brought that up - he simply asked if the two usernames belonged to one person. Chill out, a simple "no" would have sufficed.
Old 08-02-2005, 06:57 PM   #12
JOEY1727
did i do that?
Forum Regular

YEA YEA YEA.....THERES ALOT OF ... KISSERS ON HERE I SEE..

Last edited by Agent 13; 08-05-2005 at 03:48 PM.
Old 08-02-2005, 06:58 PM   #13
wolf11
Banned
Banned!!
Forum Regular

i staying in meshoppen pa
Old 08-02-2005, 07:26 PM   #14
JOEY1727
did i do that?
Forum Regular

Oh No

LOOK IM ON THIS SITE TO SHARE WHAT I HAVE,,DO I NEED ANYONE ON HERE TO SHARE WITH ME NO,SO LETS DONT MISTAKE THAT..IM ON A PRIVATE SITE THAT IVE BEEN ON FOR A WHILE.U HAVE TO BE INVITED TO BE THERE,U CAN DOWNLOAD FROM EACH OTHER AND THERE THEY HAVE EVERY THING U CAN THINK OF..I HAVE SO MUCH STUFF BUT HAS NOT PUT ON DVD,I SEE SOME RARE STUFF I HAVE THAT I HAVE NOT SEE NO WERE,AND WOULDNT MINE SHARING IT WITH PEOPLE,BUT IF THE PEOPLE KEEP ACTING LIKE THEY DO ONE HERE,I WILL NOT.YES I PRETTY MUCH CAN GET WHAT U WANT,BUT WHY WHEN PEOPLE ON HERE SEE U SPEAK U AND SAY SOMETHING THEY WANT TO TRY AND MAKE U LOOK BAD,,THERES ALOT OF PEOPLE ON HERE THAT PROBLEY HAS ALOT TO SAY ON THIS,BUTTHEY ARE TO SCARED TO SPEAK UP,THE ONLY REASON I SAID ANY THING AT ALL WAS BECAUSE I HAVE TRIED TO DEAL WITH LOREN,HE ACTS LIKE HE IS GOD,I MEAN ,WHEN U ARE EMAILING SOMEONE TO SET UP A TRADE,YOU DONT STOP EMAILING THEM WHEN THEY ASK U A QUESTION,NO ONE IS BETTER THAN NO ONE ON HERE,YES IT MAY BE TRUE THAT SOME HAVE MORE THAN OTHERS (TRUE).BUT I STAND AS A MAN NOT AS GOD AND I STAND AS EQUAL,NOT BETTER THAN THE NEXT.AS FOR ANYONE THAT HAVE TRADED WITH ME WILL TELL U I WILL DO WHAT I SAY,AND WILL GO OUT MY WAY TO HELP ANYONE THAT I CAN.YES I MIGHT COME OFF WRONG SOMETIMES WHEN I GET MAD,FOR THAT IM SORRY,BUT AM IM SORRY ABOUT WHAT I SAY NO.BUT AS FOR y2k3Joker YOU COUGHT ME OFF GUARD WHEN U SAID THAT AND I MADE ME .MAYBE I DID COME OFF WRONG,BUT IM JUST TIRED OF ALL THE ASS HOLES ON HERE. IF ANYONE WANTS TO KNOW WERE IM FROM,ITS THE SOUTH (GA).IM MARRIED AND HAVE 3 KIDS,IM IN MY 30'S.SO NOW U KNOW ABOUT ME.WHEN I TYPE ,WHEN IM MAD. MY TYPING WILL LOOK LIKE CRAP..I GUESS U CAN SAY IIM A LAZY TYPER..ANOTHER THING ONE WAY TO FIND OUT IS A PERSON IS THE SAME ASK FOR THERE PHONE #AND CALL BOTH OF THEM.IM IN A 706 ARE CODE..WELL IM THROUGH WITH THIS POST,,I THINK I SAID ENOUGH..THANKS TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT I HAVE TRADED WITH AND THE ONES I'VE HAD THE PLEASURE TO MEET.ALL A GOOD NIGHT.
Old 08-02-2005, 11:01 PM   #15
i_can_use_that
Banned
Banned!!
Frequent Poster

JOEY AND WOLF if u can't beat them join them lol

yall 2 starting i see somethings u gotta let go and by the way joey and wolf aint the same people joey lives by me him and wolf r good people no matter what disc u use its programs u use