Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

The Nanny links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / The Nanny Photo Gallery

The Nanny - The Complete First Season

Buy The Nanny - The Complete First Season on DVD
The Nanny - The Complete Second Season

Buy The Nanny - The Complete Second Season on DVD
The Nanny - The Complete Third Season

Buy The Nanny - The Complete Third Season on DVD
The Nanny - Season Four

Buy The Nanny - Season Four on DVD
The Nanny - Season Five

Buy The Nanny - Season Five on DVD
The Nanny - The Final (Sixth) Season

Buy The Nanny - The Final (Sixth) Season on DVD
The Nanny - The Complete Series

Buy The Nanny - The Complete Series on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1990s Sitcoms > The Nanny

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of August 19, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Paley Center to Honor TV Legends; NBC Developing St. Elmo's Fire TV Series
Fri-Yay: Fall Sitcom Slate Check-In: CBS; E! Gets Reality Sitcom Meet the Frasers
Comedy Central Gets Phoebe Robinson Series; Crank Yankers Returns for 5th Season
Fox to Air Holiday Comedy Series; CBS and Viacom to Combine
The Flintstones Coming to MeTV in Fall 2019; Lifetime Tackles The College Admissions Scandal
Freeform Celebrates 30 Days of Disney in September; A-List Stars Visit Fox's Animation Domination This Fall

New on DVD/Blu-ray (June/July/August)

The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est TV & Movie Collection Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two The Good Place - The Complete Third Season Life in Pieces - The Complete Fourth Season Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six

06/04 - The Brady Bunch - 50th Anniversary The Brady-est Brady Bunch TV & Movie Collection
06/18 - Will & Grace (The Revival) - Season Two (Blu-ray)
07/08 - Man with a Plan - Season Two
07/09 - Broad City - Season 5
07/09 - Broad City - The Complete Series
07/09 - Life in Pieces - The Complete Fourth Season
07/09 - Speechless - The Complete Third Season
07/16 - Eight Is Enough - The Complete First Season
07/17 - The Practice (1976) - The Complete Series (WBShop.com)
07/23 - Brockmire - The Complete First Season
07/23 - What I Like About You - The Complete First Season
07/30 - The Good Place - The Complete Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Third Season
08/06 - Caroline in the City - The Fourth Season
08/13 - I Love Lucy - Colorized Collection
08/13 - Leave it to Beaver - Seasons One and Two
08/20 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Six
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 10-23-2003, 11:18 PM   #1
Kristen

Send a message via ICQ to Kristen Send a message via AIM to Kristen Send a message via MSN to Kristen Send a message via Yahoo to Kristen
Default Favorite Romantic Moment?

OK, I love Max and Fran!! They're one of the cutest couples on TV, IMO. So what are everybody's fave moments for these two? Here are a few of mine:

1.The kiss in "A Star is Unborn"--That kiss was a lot more romantic than Shakespeare probably intended!
2.Fran letting Max out of his proposal in "One False Mole"--When Max says "I'm not sure I wanted out of it this time," I always melt!!
4.The dance in "Kindervelt Days"--Again, I melted when I saw this. I think this was the moment that really made me love Max.
5.The kiss in "Shopaholic"--I just saw this one for the first time tonight. Fran actually passed out from the kiss!!! When I saw them looking into each other's eyes, I was like, "He better kiss her!" because I've seen so many eps where they come really close to kissing then get interrupted!

I could probably list more, but I wanna give others a chance, so please share!!

Kristen

Kristen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2003, 12:16 AM   #2
Czas na Zywiec
what up
Forum Veteran

I don't know the name of it, but it's a sixth season episode. It's the one where CC and Niles get so mad at each otehr that they quit. So then Fran and Max are arguing in bed and decide to go upstairs. Then they open the door and they see CC and Niles in bed!! I was extremely shocked, especially since they were fighting just a few hours ago, but I had a moment where I went "Aww!"

Also the one episode where Fran goes to meet her pen-pal, and Niles and CC are at home. They start calling each other names, then just passionately kissing. And then Fran and Max walk in.

As you can tell, I'm a big fan of the hate-love relationship between those two...
Czas na Zywiec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2003, 01:07 AM   #3
Kristen

Send a message via ICQ to Kristen Send a message via AIM to Kristen Send a message via MSN to Kristen Send a message via Yahoo to Kristen

Quote:
Originally posted by Original Prankster
I don't know the name of it, but it's a sixth season episode. It's the one where CC and Niles get so mad at each otehr that they quit. So then Fran and Max are arguing in bed and decide to go upstairs. Then they open the door and they see CC and Niles in bed!! I was extremely shocked, especially since they were fighting just a few hours ago, but I had a moment where I went "Aww!"

Also the one episode where Fran goes to meet her pen-pal, and Niles and CC are at home. They start calling each other names, then just passionately kissing. And then Fran and Max walk in.

As you can tell, I'm a big fan of the hate-love relationship between those two...
LOL I liked it better when they just plain hated each other, but that's just me. If it had been up to me, I would've kept them as enemies the whole time, but I know a lot of people don't feel that way.
Old 10-24-2003, 05:41 PM   #4
ctf20
Occasional Poster

ok there are many moments, but these are what pop into my head....

one that you mentioned..the Kindervelt Days episode and that Dance!!! that was so sweet, and Fran with her 'flat' hair! lol

another moment i LOVED was when Fran decided she was going to move out because her shrink made her realize that her relationship with max was just like her relationship with her father. they kept her at a distance. and she told him for instance they still don't call each other by their first name. max disagreed and as she was walking out the door he goes 'Ms. Fine!, Ms. Fine...FRAN!! I love that part and how he says it..right when he says fran she gets this look on her face. episode was called of course, "Call Me Fran"

also love the I Love You episode when he didn't take it back, in that other country

that's all for now
ctf20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2004, 09:21 PM   #5
Dannie IsNotHere
Riiight
Forum Regular

Hahahaha the first thing that came into my head was "Rash to Judgement". It was so cute how they danced together when Michael Bolton started singing that song.
But I love that one part where she takes the ice cube, rubs it against her neck, saying "Ohh... ohh... ooohhh..." And Maxwell goes "Hey, wait for me." That was hilarious!

"Word to the wordiness of the word."

Proud EO shipper. *sigh* How did that happen?

Isn't it ironic?
Don't you think?
Dannie IsNotHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2004, 03:25 PM   #6
Rill
Frequent Poster

My favorite Fran and Max moment is definitely the wedding!

Concerning Niles and CC I would choose the dance in The Nose Knows.
Rill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 07:58 PM   #7
JDS84

The end of the Not Without My Nanny episode-when Max finally tells Fran that he loves her and doesn't take it back
Old 02-24-2004, 10:05 PM   #8
Kristen

I watched "The Wedding" again today, and I have to say I looove the scene where Max goes to find out what's wrong with Fran, and he tells her all the things he loves about her. I actually think I had to wipe a tear, LOL. It's one of the moments when I love Maxwell the most. Even with all his faults, he really is a great guy.
Old 02-25-2004, 04:00 AM   #9
nilesccmaxfranfan
Occasional Poster

Send a message via AIM to nilesccmaxfranfan Send a message via Yahoo to nilesccmaxfranfan
Oh there are so many but my favorite is in the episode "Not without my Nanny"..when Maxwell goes to Kooristan to apoligize to Fran about the fight they had before she left and she thought that the sultan wanted her to be his wife but he actually wanted her as a nanny..

Max: Oh I can see right through that Sultan. Oh yes, you'd start as his nanny all right. You'd start working for him for a few years, eventually be on a first name basis, and then, one day, he'd come to realize that you were more important to him than his work. Then, ha, then he'd tell you he loves you.

Fran: And when does that happen?
Max: Right now. I love you.
Fran: Whaaatt?
Max: Fran, I love you!

awww!!!
nilesccmaxfranfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2004, 04:38 AM   #10
Kristen

Yeah, "Not Without My Nanny" is great! How can you not melt when he says, "Fran, I love you"?! And the most important thing is, HE DIDN'T TAKE IT BACK!!! LOL!
Old 02-25-2004, 04:53 AM   #11
nilesccmaxfranfan
Occasional Poster

Send a message via AIM to nilesccmaxfranfan Send a message via Yahoo to nilesccmaxfranfan
Oh i loved it..one of my favorite episodes...I was so glad he didnt take it back..I think I would have fainted !!
nilesccmaxfranfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 04:38 PM   #12
Dannie IsNotHere
Riiight
Forum Regular

Default Re: Favorite Romantic Moment?

Quote:
Originally posted by Kristen

4.The dance in "Kindervelt Days"--Again, I melted when I saw this. I think this was the moment that really made me love Max.
OMG I just saw that episode, and it was so sweet! I nearly started tearing up. I'm such a corny emotional person...
Dannie IsNotHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 09:38 PM   #13
Fran=Lucy
Oh, Viv!
Frequent Poster

Cool That kiss....

My favorite romantic moment is that kiss in A Star is Unborn. Uh-ah! Grrr! So romantic!!!
Man: She missed this one too, buddy.
Ricky: How could Lucy miss that boat, too?
Fred: She's Lucy. Does that answer your question?

------------------------------------------------

I don't have internet!!!!

R.I.P Selena R.I.P
Fran=Lucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2004, 11:39 PM   #14
Kristen

Default Re: Re: Favorite Romantic Moment?

Quote:
Originally posted by Dannie IsNotHere
OMG I just saw that episode, and it was so sweet! I nearly started tearing up. I'm such a corny emotional person...
Now you know why "Kindervelt Days" is one of my top 5 eps. The first time I saw it, I was like, "OMG, he's going to dip her!" LOL.

About "A Star is Unborn," I always love how Fran stumbles down the stairs after that LOL. You can so tell they were both turned on.
Old 03-31-2004, 02:20 PM   #15
yowza
Occasional Poster

Yeah that's a favorite of mine, too.

I think my all time favorite is in "Fran's Gotta Have it" when Max and Fran stroll through London and he kisses her on the bench. (It's too bad that part is cut out on Lifetime--thank God for internet files, hehe). Later on, when they were stumbling into the room was pretty serious too, lol.
yowza is offline   Reply With Quote