Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Soaps Photo Gallery

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Soaps

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of January 20, 2020)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Punky Brewster Reboot Officially a Go; Freeform Renews Pair of Series
Fri-Yay: Sitcoms in 2020; Peacock Streaming Services Programming Update
TCA Winter 2020 Press Tour: Cable Day 2 - American Dad! 2 Season Renewal, Tacoma FD Season 2 Premiere Date
TCA Winter 2020 Press Tour: Cable Day 1 - Comedy Central, Amazon, Paramount Network and More!
TCA Winter 2020 Press Tour: Showtime and Pop; Will Smith & Martin Lawrence Talk Hit Sitcoms
TCA Winter 2020 Press Tour: NBC and CBS Includes The Rock Comedy at NBC and The Price Is Right at Night on CBS

New on DVD/Blu-ray (November/December/January)

Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season My Three Sons - The Fifth Season - Volume One

11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) (Blu-ray)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/06 - 9JKL - The Complete Series
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Atlanta - Season 2 - Robbin' Season
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
12/17 - Hogan's Heroes - The Complete Series (2019 Release)
12/17 - The Other Two - Season 1
01/02 - My Three Sons - The Fifth Season - Volume One
01/02 - My Three Sons - The Fifth Season - Volume Two
01/14 - Veep - The Final (Seventh) Season (Blu-ray)
01/14 - Veep - The Complete Series (DVD)
01/21 - Hangin' with Mr. Cooper - The Complete Third Season (WBShop.com)
01/21 - The Mindy Project - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
01/28 - Ballers - The Complete Fifth and Final Season
01/28 - Ballers - The Complete Series
01/28 - The Mindy Project - The Complete Series (DVD)

More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 11-15-2003, 06:39 PM   #1
TVJunkie101
Member...you 'member?

Send a message via AIM to TVJunkie101
Default DAYS: News and Scoops!

I'm back. I've had a lot of computer problems. I'll try to update this as often as possible. I figure it's easier for everyone to come to one thread instead of dozens of threads.

Anyway, here is some scoop for everyone:

Here's some scoopage for the rest of the year. It's in the new TV Guide, dated 22-28 (I think, or 24-30, or something). I'll post a link where I got this stuff from in a minute when I find it again.

LINK TO TVGUIDE ARTICLE POST: http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/...eid=1068920260

Basically:

Cassie is killed on Thanksgiving. (Rumored to be in a turkey pinata)

Roman dies on New Years Eve (BEFORE Tony)

Tony is attacked by a tiger at the end of January during a circus themed charity event. He isn't killed by that though. The killer tampers with his I.V. and that is when we finally see who the killer is.

Looks like it might be February 04 or end of January before we finally see who the killer is.

Also, except 3 MORE murders before/by March '04. So, that means it will be 10 in all.

Reilly is also going to bring on new characters to existing families (how, might I ask? Is he recasting, or making up his own characters? I don't get this...).

When I buy TVGuide and see the actual article, I'll post it, but this is a summation of it.

Also, no murders on Christmas. It will be a peaceful and nice one (THANK GOD) and there will be a surprise announcement (my bet is on Jenn being pregnant, though it's NOT official yet, it's pretty obvious), an engagement, and Chloe's return (she is slated for 8 episodes, or so it's been said).

Casting News
Also, Rhassaan (No clue how to spell his first name) Orange has been upped to contract as Tek.

Heather Olson returns as Jan November 20th, and she signed a 2 year deal.

Patsy Pease returns (for two lousy days) on November 20th and 21st as Kim Brady.

Alexis Thorpe exits as Cassie, I believe, the first week of December. I could be wrong, just a hunch due to spoilers for the last week of November. No final airdate is available yet.

Peggy McCay last airs as Caroline (her ghost) on December 5th.

*note, I'll add more eventually... stay tuned... I'll also add a link to the news report from TVGuide in the next few hours...
TVJunkie101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2003, 10:38 PM   #2
I Dream of Jeannie
Undisputed..........

Location: Rebelling againist a group, defining a genre, and supporting Deidre -n- Drake and John and Marlena no matter what, and thanking Mr. Reilly for this magnificant storyline. Woohoo!! Life is good! Dee and Drake are bad. he he he

It is also rumored that Days is going to do the whole "Who Shot J.R.?" thing by taping all possible outcomes, as in taping everyone as the killer then the editor will add who is the real killer in therefore there are no leaks as to who it is until the show airs.

Die Hard J&M/DnD-er and Proud of It!

"As she gets more desperate and frightened, he
becomes her salvation, as she falls apart, he's right there. It's every child's fantasy and every woman's fantasy of a husband, where he is a knight in shining armor. And Drake is magnificent
at it. It's clean and it's pure and it's right there in front of you." ~ Deidre Hall

"John has always been her salvation. I'm not sure Marlena believes anyone can clear her, but if anyone can do it, it will be John." ~ Deidre Hall

"Yes, it does look really bleak right now (for John and Marlena). I know that, but as in any good fairy tale there's a lot of pain to get through in order to reach the end of a good or happy ending." ~ Ken Corday

Smile God Loves You
www.geocities.com/hazel_n_blue_4ever/index
I Dream of Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2003, 11:26 PM   #3
EricIdlefan
Come on Titans
Forum Legend

How many times have they killed Roman?? A hundred??
Old 11-23-2003, 08:11 AM   #4
bry
Forum Regular

but has it been the real roman?
maybe roman is actually a phoenix himself. maybe roman is the son of the phoenix. maybe that is where the hatred of of the dimeras and bradys originated. maybe caroline and shaun ran off as she was pregant and stefano hated them both for that. nobody knows it except those three... two now.
Old 11-24-2003, 12:01 PM   #5
Dianne3
Forum Regular

John "kills" Marlena. ??????????

That title was on the cover of Soap Opera Weekly. I have no link, but you can't miss it, when you are standing in a grocery/drugstore line.

Now, I am officially confused. Marlena wouldn't be leaving the show. ??????????
Dianne3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 08:26 AM   #6
I Dream of Jeannie
Undisputed..........

Location: Rebelling againist a group, defining a genre, and supporting Deidre -n- Drake and John and Marlena no matter what, and thanking Mr. Reilly for this magnificant storyline. Woohoo!! Life is good! Dee and Drake are bad. he he he

No, Deidre is not leaving the show and has not been fired, Marlena will not be killed. I think that John will fake her death to keep her safe, but that's just my theory.
I Dream of Jeannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2003, 12:35 PM   #7
Dianne3
Forum Regular

I didn't think of all people, Deidre Hall, would be leaving the show.

Also, we are not supposed to know who the killer is yet.

Yet, the headline did confuse me. An example of an attention-grabbing headline, to get you to buy the magazine.

Your theory, does make sense.
Dianne3 is offline   Reply With Quote