Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman Photo Gallery


Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman - Volume 1

Buy Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman - Volume 1 on DVD
Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman - The Complete Series

Buy Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman - The Complete Series on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 1970s Sitcoms > Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Are You Afraid of the Dark and All That Get More Episodes; Tyler Perry Gets Nick Sitcom
Remembering Ja'Net DuBois of Good Times, Kellye Nakahara of M*A*S*H, and Others We've Recently Lost
Family Matters Back on TBS; Caroline Rhea to Headline Showtime Comedy Special
The Last O.G. Returns to TBS on April 7; He-Man Gets All-Star Cast on Netflix
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of February 17, 2020)
SitcomsOnline Digest: CSI Limited Series for the 20th Anniversary?; ABC Orders Comedy Pilots
Fri-Yay: Thoughts on Awkwafina Is Nora from Queens; HBO's Avenue 5 Gets 2nd Season


New on DVD/Blu-ray (December/January/February)

Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season My Three Sons - The Fifth Season - Volume One Martin - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Sixth Season Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - The Complete Series

12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/06 - 9JKL - The Complete Series
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Atlanta - Season 2 - Robbin' Season
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
12/17 - Hogan's Heroes - The Complete Series (2019 Release)
12/17 - The Other Two - Season 1
01/02 - My Three Sons - The Fifth Season - Volume One
01/02 - My Three Sons - The Fifth Season - Volume Two
01/14 - Veep - The Final (Seventh) Season (Blu-ray)
01/14 - Veep - The Complete Series (DVD)
01/21 - Hangin' with Mr. Cooper - The Complete Third Season (WBShop.com)
01/21 - The Mindy Project - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
01/28 - Ballers - The Complete Fifth and Final Season
01/28 - Ballers - The Complete Series
01/28 - The Mindy Project - The Complete Series (DVD)
02/04 - Martin - The Complete Series
02/11 - Step by Step - The Complete Sixth Season (WBShop.com)
02/18 - Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-14-2019, 05:52 PM   #1
TheLittleFaerie
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 15, 2017
Posts: 210
Default Was Estelle Parsons on this show?

Was the woman who was following the grandfather around in episode 13 of season 1 Estelle Parsons? She sure sounded like her.
TheLittleFaerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 07:17 PM   #2
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity
 
Bonniegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 10, 2014
Posts: 43,838
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleFaerie View Post
Was the woman who was following the grandfather around in episode 13 of season 1 Estelle Parsons? She sure sounded like her.
Do you mean the lady who played Mary's Mother? That was Dody Goodman !



Bonniegirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 09:59 PM   #3
TheLittleFaerie
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 15, 2017
Posts: 210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonniegirl View Post
Do you mean the lady who played Mary's Mother? That was Dody Goodman !




No, I'm talking about the woman who followed the grandfather into the house and tells him something like, "I told you you have to stay away from them" and she leaves saying, "See you tomorrow!" And I think the grandfather says something like, "She is running me ragged!"

She's only there for a short time, but is rearing a big purple beret-like hat, VERY similar to Bev's style on Roseanne.

This woman sure looked and SOUNDED like Estelle, but I'm not sure and can't find any info on her.
TheLittleFaerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2019, 10:20 PM   #4
Bonniegirl
AKA Hazel Horvath
Forum Celebrity
 
Bonniegirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 10, 2014
Posts: 43,838
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleFaerie View Post
No, I'm talking about the woman who followed the grandfather into the house and tells him something like, "I told you you have to stay away from them" and she leaves saying, "See you tomorrow!" And I think the grandfather says something like, "She is running me ragged!"

She's only there for a short time, but is rearing a big purple beret-like hat, VERY similar to Bev's style on Roseanne.

This woman sure looked and SOUNDED like Estelle, but I'm not sure and can't find any info on her.
Sorry I wasn't of any help, but I checked Estelle Parson's IMDB and she isn't listed as having any acting work on Mary Hartman!


https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0663820/


Hoping you can find out who this lady was! Maybe there are some Mary Hartman fans here that might know!?
Bonniegirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 01:00 AM   #5
TheLittleFaerie
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 15, 2017
Posts: 210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonniegirl View Post
Sorry I wasn't of any help, but I checked Estelle Parson's IMDB and she isn't listed as having any acting work on Mary Hartman!


https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0663820/


Hoping you can find out who this lady was! Maybe there are some Mary Hartman fans here that might know!?
Thanks though... Her voice was just like Estelle's
TheLittleFaerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 10:00 PM   #6
retroTVfan4ever
Member
Senior Member
 
retroTVfan4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 30, 2009
Posts: 4,246
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleFaerie View Post
Was the woman who was following the grandfather around in episode 13 of season 1 Estelle Parsons? She sure sounded like her.
Sudie Bond is the name of the actress.
retroTVfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 04:50 AM   #7
TheLittleFaerie
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Oct 15, 2017
Posts: 210
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by retroTVfan4ever View Post
Sudie Bond is the name of the actress.
Thanks! I found that out a few days ago, I should have posted it lol I found her name was Fanny Cruiksack~sp~ on this show and I think she was also on Flo.

But didn't her voice sound just like Estelle's and her looks, style and all!?
TheLittleFaerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2019, 11:31 AM   #8
retroTVfan4ever
Member
Senior Member
 
retroTVfan4ever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 30, 2009
Posts: 4,246
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleFaerie View Post
Thanks! I found that out a few days ago, I should have posted it lol I found her name was Fanny Cruiksack~sp~ on this show and I think she was also on Flo.

But didn't her voice sound just like Estelle's and her looks, style and all!?
I can't make the comparison because I'm not familiar with Estelle Parsons.
retroTVfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:24 AM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.