Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / View New Posts (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board


Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube


Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

Dickinson Final Season Date Announced; Superstar: Robin Williams to Air Next Week (Oct. 20)
Antenna TV's Bewitched 24-Hour Halloween Marathon; Rewind TV's Sabrina Witch-O-Ween Marathon
Head of the Class Reboot Premieres Nov. 4, Guest Stars Robin Givens; The Bear Coming to FX
CBS Picks Up First 2 New Series for Full Seasons; On My Block Spinoff Series Cast Set
Netflix Orders That '90s Show Featuring Red and Kitty; Nash Bridges Movie Premieres Nov. 27 on USA Network
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 11, 2021)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Netflix Orders That '70s Show Spinoff Featuring Debra Jo Rupp and Kurtwood Smith; Nash Bridges Revival Movie Premiere Date Set


New on DVD/Blu-ray (June-October)

Head of the Class - The Complete Third Season Family Ties - The Complete Series (2021 Release) Hot in Cleveland - The Complete Series (2021 Release) Young Sheldon - The Complete Fourth Season Maude - The Complete Series (2021 Release)

06/08 - The Critic - The Complete Series
06/08 - Fuller House - The Fifth and Final Season
06/08 - Fuller House - The Complete Series
06/08 - Our Cartoon President - Season 3
06/15 - The Office - Season 1 (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9
06/15 - Parks and Recreation - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
07/07 - No Activity - Season 2
07/13 - The Unicorn - Season 2
07/20 - Head of the Class - The Complete Third Season
07/27 - Family Ties - The Complete Series (2021 Release)
07/27 - Hot in Cleveland - The Complete Series (2021 Release)
07/27 - The Neighborhood - Season Three
08/20 - The Adventures of Ozzie & Harriet - Deluxe Edition (100 Episodes) (Time Life)
08/20 - The Adventures of Ozzie & Harriet - Standard Edition (50 Episodes) (Time Life)
08/24 - The Jim Gaffigan Show - Season 2
09/07 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
10/19 - Maude - The Complete Series (2021 Release)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-05-2008, 11:33 PM   #31
Todd Mueller
Member
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 11, 2005
Posts: 1,621
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by synthisislab
Also, Don Dixon comments in the segment that the only people he knew for sure didn't kill Eric Tamiyasu were he and his wife and that everyone else is a suspect, doesn't that strike any of you as a strange thing to say (to again cast blame on others)? Dude is suspicious as hell throughout this case.
Reminds me of the famous Homer Simpson quote: "Everyone is stupid except for me!"

I agree... Don Dixon sticks out like a sore thumb on the guilt tree. "Of course I didn't do it, but anyone else could have." Riiiight...
Todd Mueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 04:50 PM   #32
mphs95
Remember me?
Forum Regular
 
mphs95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 02, 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 716
Send a message via Yahoo to mphs95
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftentheSilence
This is what I speculate could have happened:

I think that Eric Tamiyasu and Don Dixon had a strictly business related relationship. However, I believe that Dixon felt that their relationship extended to friendship as well. Whether or not Dixon has a lot of friends in the area I don't know, but he comes off as a type of person who might cling to someone who is friendly towards him. My feeling is that at some point, Don Dixon overstepped his boundaries with his relationship with Tamiyasu, causing an argument in which Eric probably told Don that they weren't friends and that Don should back off. Don probably thought that they were good friends while Eric probably saw Don as a rather annoying business associate. I feel that Don Dixon was much more attached to Eric's life than Eric was to Don's.
When Don Dixon realized that Eric didn't see him as the same type of close friend that Don did, he probably plotted to kill Eric. Don then devised a scheme to help place the blame on other people besides him. This would explain why he started the rumor about the sheriff's wife, as well as starting a rumor about a false argument between Eric and his friend Eric Smith.
The bed burning situation, although interesting, can probably be summed up as botched police work. According to UM, the police did not even realize that Eric had been shot until he was examined later on. When police first saw the body, they thought that Eric had died from some natural causes, as the bullet wounds to his head weren't immediately apparent. Now this is where it gets a little nasty...When a dead body just lays in one spot for five days like Eric's did, it decomposes and leaves bodily fluids in the spot where it lies. This means that Eric's bed (the spot where he laid dead) probably had bodily fluids all over it, and it probably had a pretty awful stench to it. According to the UM segment, the sheriff believed that the family would want to be saved from having to see Eric's bodily fluids all over his bed. I know that if a family member of mine died, I wouldn't want to see the area that he/she laid dead for almost a week. I imagine it would be pretty foul. So the sheriff, under the impression that foul play had not occurred decided that there was no reason to keep the bed intact. Once they realized that Eric had been shot, they more than likely kicked themselves for destroying the best piece of evidence they had.
The police were probably lied to by Don Dixon, as he more than likely claimed to be good friends with Eric and offered to assist as needed. When approached by the sheriff to burn the bed, I'm sure Dixon was more than happy to destroy the only piece of evidence they had. From then on, I believe we have seen Don Dixon's attempt to win an academy award. When watching the UM segment, take note of how artificial Don's reaction is when talking about finding Eric's body. When talking about finding his body, Dixon takes what seems to me to be a staged pause-for-crying moment and says "I said a prayer, and then called the police". He looks like he's pretending to get choked up for the camera.
The only person to have claimed anything about the alleged affair or the argument with Eric Smith is Don Dixon. As far as I know, no one else had been told by Eric Tamiyasu that he was seeing a Polynesian, nor had he told anyone else about this supposed argument between him and Eric Smith.
Dixon appears to me to be someone who was living in this fantasy world where he thought that him and Eric were best friends, and when Tamiyasu shattered that fantasy, Don decided that "if he couldn't have Eric as a friend, than no one could".
I like that theory. It's sound and it makes sense. I got the impression that Don Dixon did not have many friends, and "losing" his "best friend" probably make him blow a gasket.
mphs95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2008, 04:22 AM   #33
synthisislab
Member
Forum Regular
 
synthisislab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 11, 2006
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 550
Default

Yes, that is a perfect theory actually and it fits with what Eric Smith said: "Don lives in a fantasy world." And yes, that thing Don said about finding Eric's body, saying a prayer, and calling police came across as playing for the camera and the sympathy of the viewers. I know if I came across a friend's dead body under those circumstances in an isolated area like that, you best believe that I would leave that house with the quickness (and call the police from elsewhere) fearing that the killer was still there. But he didn't fear the killer because he was the killer.

I could definitely see Don not having many or any friends and Eric looked and seemed like a popular guy that could have been stalked by Don. It all seems to fit together.
synthisislab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 11:44 PM   #34
BoNkers
Member
Forum Cub
 
Join Date: Jun 18, 2008
Location: California
Posts: 2
Oh No

This case is so weird...at the end if proboly they do find out who it was it would proboly be the least expected person.....I think the sheriff and don where the most suspicious ones but i can't belive that the hood river police hasnt done nothing to the sheriff or to don, as far as i know joe wampler was reelected as a sheriff again or something like that barely so that means he wasn't fired....Hood river is a creepy place lots of things have happen there like in hood river and Mt. Hood people have gone missing with no one ever finding them look at this link the part where it says Murder Mysteries Remain:

http://www.hoodrivernews.com/ArcStor...y&StoryID=3244


everything is all so twisted is hella creepy, that would be so scary living in a small town like that.

(sorry got quite off topic)
BoNkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 09:10 AM   #35
peachysquirt21
Member
Frequent Poster
 
peachysquirt21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 27, 2006
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 454
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoNkers
This case is so weird...at the end if proboly they do find out who it was it would proboly be the least expected person.....I think the sheriff and don where the most suspicious ones but i can't belive that the hood river police hasnt done nothing to the sheriff or to don, as far as i know joe wampler was reelected as a sheriff again or something like that barely so that means he wasn't fired....Hood river is a creepy place lots of things have happen there like in hood river and Mt. Hood people have gone missing with no one ever finding them look at this link the part where it says Murder Mysteries Remain:

http://www.hoodrivernews.com/ArcStor...y&StoryID=3244


everything is all so twisted is hella creepy, that would be so scary living in a small town like that.

(sorry got quite off topic)
Link is not working...
peachysquirt21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 03:35 PM   #36
mphs95
Remember me?
Forum Regular
 
mphs95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 02, 2004
Location: Michigan
Posts: 716
Send a message via Yahoo to mphs95
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftentheSilence
This is what I speculate could have happened:

I think that Eric Tamiyasu and Don Dixon had a strictly business related relationship. However, I believe that Dixon felt that their relationship extended to friendship as well. Whether or not Dixon has a lot of friends in the area I don't know, but he comes off as a type of person who might cling to someone who is friendly towards him. My feeling is that at some point, Don Dixon overstepped his boundaries with his relationship with Tamiyasu, causing an argument in which Eric probably told Don that they weren't friends and that Don should back off. Don probably thought that they were good friends while Eric probably saw Don as a rather annoying business associate. I feel that Don Dixon was much more attached to Eric's life than Eric was to Don's.
When Don Dixon realized that Eric didn't see him as the same type of close friend that Don did, he probably plotted to kill Eric. Don then devised a scheme to help place the blame on other people besides him. This would explain why he started the rumor about the sheriff's wife, as well as starting a rumor about a false argument between Eric and his friend Eric Smith.
The bed burning situation, although interesting, can probably be summed up as botched police work. According to UM, the police did not even realize that Eric had been shot until he was examined later on. When police first saw the body, they thought that Eric had died from some natural causes, as the bullet wounds to his head weren't immediately apparent. Now this is where it gets a little nasty...When a dead body just lays in one spot for five days like Eric's did, it decomposes and leaves bodily fluids in the spot where it lies. This means that Eric's bed (the spot where he laid dead) probably had bodily fluids all over it, and it probably had a pretty awful stench to it. According to the UM segment, the sheriff believed that the family would want to be saved from having to see Eric's bodily fluids all over his bed. I know that if a family member of mine died, I wouldn't want to see the area that he/she laid dead for almost a week. I imagine it would be pretty foul. So the sheriff, under the impression that foul play had not occurred decided that there was no reason to keep the bed intact. Once they realized that Eric had been shot, they more than likely kicked themselves for destroying the best piece of evidence they had.
The police were probably lied to by Don Dixon, as he more than likely claimed to be good friends with Eric and offered to assist as needed. When approached by the sheriff to burn the bed, I'm sure Dixon was more than happy to destroy the only piece of evidence they had. From then on, I believe we have seen Don Dixon's attempt to win an academy award. When watching the UM segment, take note of how artificial Don's reaction is when talking about finding Eric's body. When talking about finding his body, Dixon takes what seems to me to be a staged pause-for-crying moment and says "I said a prayer, and then called the police". He looks like he's pretending to get choked up for the camera.
The only person to have claimed anything about the alleged affair or the argument with Eric Smith is Don Dixon. As far as I know, no one else had been told by Eric Tamiyasu that he was seeing a Polynesian, nor had he told anyone else about this supposed argument between him and Eric Smith.
Dixon appears to me to be someone who was living in this fantasy world where he thought that him and Eric were best friends, and when Tamiyasu shattered that fantasy, Don decided that "if he couldn't have Eric as a friend, than no one could".
That is something I've been considering. It's a very plausible theory. Don Dixon did it. I think what he perceived as friendship by Eric, or possibly more, was strictly business and Eric told him. Seeing Eric with a date that night, he wanted to scare her off. I think seeing Eric with someone else po'ed Don. Don either had a crush or just saw the woman as someone standing in the way of his "great friendship" with Eric. If he couldn't "have" Eric, no one could.
mphs95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 05:22 PM   #37
BoNkers
Member
Forum Cub
 
Join Date: Jun 18, 2008
Location: California
Posts: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachysquirt21
Link is not working...
Okay Hope it works here it is again:
Its not that important though:]

http://www.hoodrivernews.com/ArcStor...y&StoryID=3244

look at the part where it says "Murder Mysteries Remain"
BoNkers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2008, 07:18 PM   #38
Kyte
The Greatest
Frequent Poster
 
Kyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 10, 2008
Location: California
Posts: 125
Default

Don Dixon obviously did it.

He lied like **** in the interviews. First of all, he was never Tamiyasu's friend. Second, Tamisyasu and Smith never had an argument, and he said that Smith owed him $50,000-$60,000 when both of them, like the officer said, only invested $15,000 each into the business. Also, he made up that story about how Dixon had an affair with Wampler's wife, a Polynesian woman. He even took part in burning the bed.

Dixon was most likely the last guy Tamiyasu saw. And the fact that Dixon knew the security lock and had a key to the back door says something.

He pointed fingers and lied the most BY FAR out of anyone ever featured on UM. If he TRULY didn't do it, why would he have been pointing so many fingers and fabricating so much?
Kyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 09:38 AM   #39
Mastermind
Member
Senior Member
 
Mastermind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 16, 2008
Posts: 1,842
Default

I have a theory:

Eric's murder in my opinion seemed like a professional hit. Especially considering that the killer(s) waited for Eric to be alone. They even tapped on his door to get him to come out. They probably didn;t attack because they saw he was with someone.

If you were going to hire a hitman in the area that Eric lived, your best bet would be to hire sheriff's deputies or even the sherriff himself.

I think Don Dixon for whatever reason hired either the Sheriff or some of his deputies to kill Eric.

The sheriff if he was in on it burned the evidence as part of the arrangement or burned it to protect his deputies who he knew took part in it.

My reasoning for this is that i just don't think Don Dixon has the nerve to pull off a murder like that alone without some type of assistance

Also the only two people that were privy to this burning of the bed were the two main suspects in this case.

What do you guys think?

Last edited by Mastermind; 07-17-2008 at 09:54 AM.
Mastermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 04:55 PM   #40
Kyte
The Greatest
Frequent Poster
 
Kyte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 10, 2008
Location: California
Posts: 125
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind
I have a theory:

Eric's murder in my opinion seemed like a professional hit. Especially considering that the killer(s) waited for Eric to be alone. They even tapped on his door to get him to come out. They probably didn;t attack because they saw he was with someone.

If you were going to hire a hitman in the area that Eric lived, your best bet would be to hire sheriff's deputies or even the sherriff himself.

I think Don Dixon for whatever reason hired either the Sheriff or some of his deputies to kill Eric.

The sheriff if he was in on it burned the evidence as part of the arrangement or burned it to protect his deputies who he knew took part in it.

My reasoning for this is that i just don't think Don Dixon has the nerve to pull off a murder like that alone without some type of assistance

Also the only two people that were privy to this burning of the bed were the two main suspects in this case.

What do you guys think?
I don't necessarily agree with your theory, but I think that it was certainly a hit.

I think Dixon knew Tamiyasu wouldn't of been very fond to see him screwing around outside his house and then shooting him three times in the head.

The screwing around outside the house was the first part of the murder, whether by the hitman, or Dixon. It was to see how many people was inside there and if Tamiyasu was home.
Kyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 06:46 AM   #41
CityofEvil
Member
Occasional Poster
 
Join Date: Jan 13, 2008
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoNkers
This case is so weird...at the end if proboly they do find out who it was it would proboly be the least expected person.....I think the sheriff and don where the most suspicious ones but i can't belive that the hood river police hasnt done nothing to the sheriff or to don, as far as i know joe wampler was reelected as a sheriff again or something like that barely so that means he wasn't fired....Hood river is a creepy place lots of things have happen there like in hood river and Mt. Hood people have gone missing with no one ever finding them look at this link the part where it says Murder Mysteries Remain:

http://www.hoodrivernews.com/ArcStor...y&StoryID=3244


everything is all so twisted is hella creepy, that would be so scary living in a small town like that.

(sorry got quite off topic)
I have lived in Hood River my entire life. This town isnt creepy it's actually quite boring. Crimes happen here but they happen everywhere. I have personally been affected by tragedies that have happeed in town. Eric was a family friend. My best friend's step dad went missing like a year later and his body was found on Mt. Hood. They ruled it as accidental death but my friend and I suspect foul play was involved because he was into drugs. Then shortly after we graduated my friends mom went missing. Its been 4 years and all they have found is her car. The problem is the police in this town. I was annoyed that Wampler was re-elected sheriff again. He won by like 400 votes. It makes me wonder what everyone is on. This man put in so much effort into finding 3 missing out of state hikers like 2 years ago. He spent weeks trying to find them. Granted I felt for the families. Brian Hall's parents were extremely nice and his mom like broke my heart telling stories. Wampler did so much on that case but has done nothing on finding Eric's killer or what happened to Kim. Eric's house was actually on the way to Kingsley which is a lake. So he wasn't right in town. The only thing that scares me in this town is the drivers haha. I can honestly say I am amazed no children have been abducted or murdered here. Everytime I go somewhere there are kids running around in the streets with no adult in sight. The world isnt like it was 15 years ago, but people are stupid
CityofEvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 12:10 PM   #42
Mastermind
Member
Senior Member
 
Mastermind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 16, 2008
Posts: 1,842
Default

Burning a bed is not like throwing a tarp on a body or cleaning up blood on the pavement with a hose.

As many of you who have had to move their mattresses out of your homes. It's a pretty big deal to do so. Much less then to burn it?

You have to put forth a lot of effort and have the help of someone else to do it.

There is no rational reason to take a bloody bed bring it outside and burn it other than to compromise the crime scene.

I also find it odd that Wampler would choose the person who was first at the seen to help him do this rather than have a deputy help him.

Think about it :why would you have a civilian that could compromise or implicate you in the murder?

I'm sure that his deputies would not say a thing if they were ordered to do so? Wampler wouldn;t even have to explain his reasons for doing so.

The only reason to not wait for a deputy to do so would be that the Sheriff wanted to burn the bed before forensics or a coroner arrived. (I assume the bed was burned before this? Am i wrong? )


Sheriff Wampler to me is 100% guilty of some part in Eric's murder.

Plus, why burn the bed??

He could have easily put it aside or left it somewhere out of sight of the Tamiyasu's?!! I don;t think he needed to risk setting a fire and destroying evidence just to keep the damn thing out of their sight?!!!

As for Don Dixon.

I think there is more to their relationship than just him selling fertilizer.

I wonder if there was some busines being done "off" the books that Don Dixon had an interest in.

Perhaps something illegal.

Last edited by Mastermind; 11-04-2008 at 12:30 PM.
Mastermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 07:08 PM   #43
Zlatko
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Zlatko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 04, 2008
Location: Nowhereland
Posts: 363
Default

Sorry, but I had to bump this up since I just watched the case for the first time.

Here are couple of things that stand out in my mind...

1-Don Dixon has to be the stand out suspect in my mind. Some of the things he has said come off suspicious. As others have pointed out, he keeps mentioning how innocent he is. "Only my wife, and I didn't kill him," that almost sounds like he's blurting out potential information. He keeps bringing up how Smith, and Wampler might have connections to the murder.


2-Wampler is probably the 2nd most likely culprit. One would think that burning potential evidence would violate some FBI code. Either way, he comes off as suspicious. Still, there doesn't seem to be much connection other than that.

3-No details have shown that Smith had anything to do with the case. Really, the only person trying to imply Smith did anything was Dixon. Other than that, I doubt he did anything.

4-I'm curious to know the two suspects whereabouts during the night Eric and his friend heard noises outside. I don't recall UM mentioning anything about that.
Zlatko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 11:46 AM   #44
TracyLynnS
Don't Look Up
Forum 3K Club Member
 
TracyLynnS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 07, 2009
Posts: 3,092
Default

I don't remember much about this segment, I'm just going by what's been said in this discussion.

What if Eric was having an affair with the Sheriff's wife, giving the sheriff the motive to want him dead?

Did Dixon and the sheriff have any interaction prior to this murder? Was Dixon involved in some criminal activity that would be forgiven or overlooked by the sheriff in exchange for helping sheriff Wampler carry out this 'hit' and subsequent destruction of the evidence?
TracyLynnS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 01:41 AM   #45
Zlatko
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Zlatko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 04, 2008
Location: Nowhereland
Posts: 363
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyLynnS
I don't remember much about this segment, I'm just going by what's been said in this discussion.

What if Eric was having an affair with the Sheriff's wife, giving the sheriff the motive to want him dead?

Did Dixon and the sheriff have any interaction prior to this murder? Was Dixon involved in some criminal activity that would be forgiven or overlooked by the sheriff in exchange for helping sheriff Wampler carry out this 'hit' and subsequent destruction of the evidence?
I'm sure the sheriff could have killed Eric if his wife, and him were having an affair. But so far, there doesn't seem to be any solid proof. The only person implying that Wampler's wife had an affair is Dixon. It seems like all hearsay. Honestly, Dixon comes off as a big liar.

One interesting aspect in the case is that investigators say that whoever killed Eric must have known the ins and outs of Eric's house very well. That sound like something Dixon probably knew, and not Wampler. Though, I admit the bed burning is very suspicious of Wampler.
Zlatko is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:59 AM.


Frequently Asked Questions

1) How do I contact Unsolved Mysteries with information on segments?

If you any information on cases, you can contact them via:

Website: www.unsolved.com

Contact form on official Unsolved Mysteries site

Please note that their old mailing address and 1-800 phone number no longer work.


2) Where can I watch Unsolved Mysteries?

Unsolved Mysteries is available for streaming on Amazon Instant Video, YouTube and Hulu.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions Inc.