Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / View New Posts (No Chit Chat/Chit Chat Only) / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

GAC Family Acquires Classic Sony Sitcoms; Remembering Betty Lynn from The Andy Griffith Show
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 18, 2021)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Could a Looming Strike Shut Down TV Production?; GAC Family Acquires Bewitched, I Dream of Jeannie, Silver Spoons, and More
Dickinson Final Season Date Announced; Superstar: Robin Williams to Air Next Week (Oct. 20)
Antenna TV's Bewitched 24-Hour Halloween Marathon; Rewind TV's Sabrina Witch-O-Ween Marathon
Head of the Class Reboot Premieres Nov. 4, Guest Stars Robin Givens; The Bear Coming to FX
CBS Picks Up First 2 New Series for Full Seasons; On My Block Spinoff Series Cast Set

New on DVD/Blu-ray (June-October)

Head of the Class - The Complete Third Season Family Ties - The Complete Series (2021 Release) Hot in Cleveland - The Complete Series (2021 Release) Young Sheldon - The Complete Fourth Season Maude - The Complete Series (2021 Release)

06/08 - The Critic - The Complete Series
06/08 - Fuller House - The Fifth and Final Season
06/08 - Fuller House - The Complete Series
06/08 - Our Cartoon President - Season 3
06/15 - The Office - Season 1 (Blu-ray) / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9
06/15 - Parks and Recreation - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
07/07 - No Activity - Season 2
07/13 - The Unicorn - Season 2
07/20 - Head of the Class - The Complete Third Season
07/27 - Family Ties - The Complete Series (2021 Release)
07/27 - Hot in Cleveland - The Complete Series (2021 Release)
07/27 - The Neighborhood - Season Three
08/20 - The Adventures of Ozzie & Harriet - Deluxe Edition (100 Episodes) (Time Life)
08/20 - The Adventures of Ozzie & Harriet - Standard Edition (50 Episodes) (Time Life)
08/24 - The Jim Gaffigan Show - Season 2
09/07 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
10/19 - Maude - The Complete Series (2021 Release)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 05-10-2010, 04:46 PM   #166
Mastermind

Quote:
Von Flowto character
I'm sorry if this was mentioned already, but do we even know whether this Flowtow guys is a real person?

Anyone been able to find him in a phone book?
Mastermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 04:50 PM   #167
Hambone2421

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind
I'm sorry if this was mentioned already, but do we even know whether this Flowtow guys is a real person?

Yes, the link Smokescreen provided takes you to a page of his which gives you his phone number and address in Hood River. Who wants to call him and ask him a few questions? lol
Hambone2421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 05:25 PM   #168
Mastermind

Quote:
Quote:

Yes, the link Smokescreen provided takes you to a page of his which gives you his phone number and address in Hood River. Who wants to call him and ask him a few questions? lol
I may just do that, hambone.

Unless you want to first?

Just keep in mind that you may be calling a murderer who may have no qualms about adding one more person to his body count. Be careful!!

Also keep in mind that a high ranking law enforcement official may be involved in the murder. Sheriff Wampler could find you if he really wanted to. Again, be careful.

I suggest using a pay phone if you do decide to call.
Old 05-10-2010, 07:32 PM   #169
Smokescreen
Frequent Poster

Or better yet, go to a person's house that ya don't like
and make the call from there!

But seriously, just be careful fellas

I also found this in my little search

http://histfam.familysearch.org/getp...4200&tree=Hood

Tells ya where Mr. Tamiyasu is interred

I feel this case may just be solved soon enough (but that's just me)
Smokescreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 08:32 AM   #170
Hambone2421

Quote:
I may just do that, hambone.

Unless you want to first?

Just keep in mind that you may be calling a murderer who may have no qualms about adding one more person to his body count. Be careful!!

Also keep in mind that a high ranking law enforcement official may be involved in the murder. Sheriff Wampler could find you if he really wanted to. Again, be careful.

I suggest using a pay phone if you do decide to call.
Oh no, I wont be calling him. lol. That's why I asked if anyone else wanted to. I wouldn't mind calling Don Dixon though...
Old 05-11-2010, 11:46 AM   #171
Smokescreen
Frequent Poster

Ask Don if you could buy some spray
Smokescreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 11:56 AM   #172
Hambone2421

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokescreen
I will but I was thinking something more along the lines of a Taco Bell lunch. Would you and Mastermind like to come?
Old 05-11-2010, 01:19 PM   #173
Mastermind

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokescreen

I will but I was thinking something more along the lines of a Taco Bell lunch. Would you and Mastermind like to come
Only if they're serving shrimp tacos!!!

Quote:
I feel this case may just be solved soon enough (but that's just me)
You really think so?

Personally I would be shocked if there was ever a conviction in this case.

Specially if Sheriff Wampler was involved. Technically he's running the investigation.

In essence Sheriff Wampler may be investigating a murder that he himself helped orchestrate.

Even if Wampler was somehow implicated...I can;t imagine it would ever get to the point where anyone in the sheriff's department would be publicly condemned, much less arrested.

The only thing that would happen is that Wampler resigns or doesn;t seek another term.
Old 05-11-2010, 01:31 PM   #174
Hambone2421

Quote:

You really think so?

Specially if Sheriff Wampler was involved. Technically he's running the investigation.

In essence Sheriff Wampler may be investigating a murder that he himself helped orchestrate.

Even if Wampler was somehow implicated...I can;t imagine it would ever get to the point where anyone in the sheriff's department would be publicly condemned, much less arrested.

The only thing that would happen is that Wampler resigns or doesn;t seek another term.
I agree. I honestly can't see a conviction in this case as long as Wampler is around because, as Mastermind said, he may have been directly involved. Also, if Wampler wasn't involved and the rumors of Eric and his wife were true, Wampler may not care about solving this case because he did not care for Eric.
Old 05-12-2010, 02:29 PM   #175
Mastermind

Quote:
Quote:

You really think so?

I agree. I honestly can't see a conviction in this case as long as Wampler is around because, as Mastermind said, he may have been directly involved. Also, if Wampler wasn't involved and the rumors of Eric and his wife were true, Wampler may not care about solving this case because he did not care for Eric.
Out of curiosity..

Is it the concensus on this board that at the very least, this case is not simply about Don Dixon killing Eric Tamiyasu out of jealousy? That there is much more to this case?
Old 05-12-2010, 03:12 PM   #176
Hambone2421

Quote:
Out of curiosity..

Is it the concensus on this board that at the very least, this case is not simply about Don Dixon killing Eric Tamiyasu out of jealousy? That there is much more to this case?
I don't know what the possible motive could have been but I wouldn't rule out jealousy. Hell, maybe Don thought he and Eric were closer friends than most others and once he realized that he wasn't considered a best friend of Eric, he became enraged and killed him.

One thing that we haven't discussed is the body and the fact that he was laying upright, shirtless in bed. Does this lead us to believe that Eric may have been sleeping when his murder occurred? If so, Eric has an alarm system so the killer had to either be in the house before the alarm was turned on or had a key and knew the code to the alarm. Dixon has already admitted to having a key (which we don't even know if that's true).

Also, I wonder why Tamiyasu's sister was never asked or commented on the war or words between Eric Smith and Don Dixon? Maybe she could clear up just how close of friends Don and Eric were.
Old 05-13-2010, 03:06 PM   #177
Mastermind

Quote:
, Eric has an alarm system so the killer had to either be in the house before the alarm was turned on or had a key and knew the code to the alarm. Dixon has already admitted to having a key (which we don't even know if that's true).
1. It may have not been that hard to figure out Eric's code. A lot of people choose the most simplest codes. Don may have known another code to like a safe or something and used that.

2. If Sheriff Wampler was involved, there is a way for the sheriff's department to gain access through the alarm. Would not be difficult for the Sheriff to cover up any requests made to the alarm company. A good police officer would know the ways to bypass a security system.

3. It's possible that the knocking on the door wasn;t tapping, but had something to do with the alarm system. Perhaps the knocking on the door was their way of creating a diversion.

4. I wonder if the footprint that was alleged was anywhere near a window?

Quote:
One thing that we haven't discussed is the body and the fact that he was laying upright, shirtless in bed.
Here's the tricky part to this.

1. Who witnessed the condition of the body, before the bed was removed? Was it just Sheriff Wampler and Don Dixon, the two main suspects? I have to imagine there were photos taken and other witnesses. But still...

2. This is where the loss of the bed becomes important here. The bed would prove whether Don was killed on the bed or elsewhere. And also from what distance.
Old 05-13-2010, 03:59 PM   #178
Hambone2421

Quote:
2. This is where the loss of the bed becomes important here. The bed would prove whether Don was killed on the bed or elsewhere. And also from what distance.
How in the world has Wampler not been reprimanded for doing this?? This could be the sole reason that a killer is walking free. I wonder how many other unsolved murders Wampler has investigated like this?
Old 05-13-2010, 04:08 PM   #179
Corky Kneivel
Forum Regular

Does anyone else think Sheriff Wampler ordered the bed destroyed for fear of finding his wife's DNA on the sheets?
Corky Kneivel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 04:16 PM   #180
Hambone2421

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corky Kneivel
Does anyone else think Sheriff Wampler ordered the bed destroyed for fear of finding his wife's DNA on the sheets?
Most definitely. In fact that's my main "smoking gun" if you were to point to him as either the killer or just trying to hide any possible trails that could lead to him or his family.