Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Reality Shows Photo Gallery


Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Reality Shows

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

FX Orders 3rd Season of Comedy; Adult Swim Brings Back Haddish and Wong Series
Memorial Day 2020 TV Marathons
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of May 25, 2020)
SitcomsOnline Digest: ABC Fall Lineup Looking to Include Fewer Sitcoms; Head of the Class Arrives on DVD
Fri-Yay: Will HBO Max Work?; ABC Announces 2020-21 Season Programming
Freeform Announces 2020-21 Slate; Fox Brings Back Last Man Standing, Prodigal Son and The Resident for 2021
Summer of Me Returns June 1 on MeTV; FXX Orders More Dave


New on DVD/Blu-ray (January/February/March/April/May)

My Three Sons - The Fifth Season - Volume One Martin - The Complete Series Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Seventh and Final Season The Good Place - The Final (Fourth) Season

01/02 - My Three Sons - The Fifth Season - Volume One
01/02 - My Three Sons - The Fifth Season - Volume Two
01/14 - Veep - The Final (Seventh) Season (Blu-ray)
01/14 - Veep - The Complete Series (DVD)
01/21 - Hangin' with Mr. Cooper - The Complete Third Season (WBShop.com)
01/21 - The Mindy Project - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
01/28 - Ballers - The Complete Fifth and Final Season
01/28 - Ballers - The Complete Series
01/28 - The Mindy Project - The Complete Series (DVD)
02/04 - Martin - The Complete Series (WBShop.com)
02/11 - Step by Step - The Complete Sixth Season (WBShop.com)
02/18 - Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
02/25 - Better Things - The Complete Third Season
03/17 - Crashing - The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
04/07 - Cheers - The Complete Series (2020 Release)
04/14 - Police Squad! - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
04/14 - The Righteous Gemstones - The Complete First Season
04/21 - Step by Step - The Complete Seventh and Final Season (WBShop.com)
05/19 - The Good Place - The Final (Fourth) Season
05/19 - The Good Place - The Complete Series - Collector's Edition (Blu-ray)
05/26 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Series
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-13-2005, 09:19 PM   #16
Christopher
Member
Forum Veteran
 
Christopher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 15, 2001
Posts: 14,040
Default

I felt sorry for Janice. I watched the finale a few nights ago and it was sad that she had to say goodbye to the cast in a van. Omarosa was too full of herself in the last few episodes. I feel sorry for her fans, if she has any. I think it's sad she calls herself a reality villain when she isn't any good at it. A villain does more than just sit on their fat ass and call people names. And her talking back to Sally wasn't any grand prize for fans, so I don't get why she made a deal about that. I think this was the worst season for SL. Anyone else bummed that there was no romance like the last two seasons? I also hope Janice sues Omarosa and shows her ugly ass who the villain really is.
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2005, 09:26 PM   #17
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity
 
Ireneparalegal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 25, 2005
Location: OXNARD, CA - WHERE THE DALLAS COWBOYS TRAIN & PRACTICE
Posts: 38,567
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher
I felt sorry for Janice. I watched the finale a few nights ago and it was sad that she had to say goodbye to the cast in a van. Omarosa was too full of herself in the last few episodes. I feel sorry for her fans, if she has any. I think it's sad she calls herself a reality villain when she isn't any good at it. A villain does more than just sit on their fat ass and call people names. And her talking back to Sally wasn't any grand prize for fans, so I don't get why she made a deal about that. I think this was the worst season for SL. Anyone else bummed that there was no romance like the last two seasons? I also hope Janice sues Omarosa and shows her ugly ass who the villain really is.
Yes, me too, totally hope she sues her FLAT A$$!!!!

Also, what did u all think abt how the roommates never stood up to Omarosa, or never stood up and DEFENDED Janice? I hated that. My boyfriend said he would have stood up to Omarosa and told her off. He felt bad for Janice. No one has a right to say whether someone is a bad mother or not. Omarosa doesn't know jack. I can see if Janice beat her kids in front of her, but when her son came over, he obviously showed alot of love for his mother. I just get the feeling that those roommates were afraid of Omarosa. Why???? How can anyone stand by and watch a B***ch go off and call someone names, etc? It seems like Pepa would have been the type to go off on someone who would have done that to her, so why sit there like a lame and do nothing?
__________________
DALLAS COWBOYS ARE HERE AT TRAINING CAMP!!!
Ireneparalegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 12:00 AM   #18
consentida
oh, you pretty things
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 21, 2002
Location: New York
Posts: 3,839
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireneparalegal
Yes, me too, totally hope she sues her FLAT A$$!!!!

Also, what did u all think abt how the roommates never stood up to Omarosa, or never stood up and DEFENDED Janice? I hated that. My boyfriend said he would have stood up to Omarosa and told her off. He felt bad for Janice. No one has a right to say whether someone is a bad mother or not. Omarosa doesn't know jack. I can see if Janice beat her kids in front of her, but when her son came over, he obviously showed alot of love for his mother. I just get the feeling that those roommates were afraid of Omarosa. Why???? How can anyone stand by and watch a B***ch go off and call someone names, etc? It seems like Pepa would have been the type to go off on someone who would have done that to her, so why sit there like a lame and do nothing?

I was so annoyed that no one stood up for Janice. If I had been one of the cast members, I would have. I like Janice. I actually think I'd get along with her if I had to live with her. lol. I havent seen the episode with her son. Hopefully, it'll be on again soon. But to my understanding, she has wonderful relationships with both her children. And Janice is right about how everyone bought into the "Omarosa show." They all had sorry excuses for not defending her.
consentida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2005, 01:45 AM   #19
The Chauffeur
Good Evening...
Senior Member
 
The Chauffeur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 24, 2005
Location: Under the sun
Posts: 2,859
Default

I was a little surprised by Carey ( however you spell his name ) After hearing his thought on what he would do if he were Janice in the the situation. I was almost hoping he would stand up for her. Peppa is the only one who remotely did anything, she may not have stood up for her, but at least she went after her window and all and at least empathized with her.
__________________
A.K.A...wynter72

"I got this whole thing worked out on a level that you wouldn't even BEGIN to understand baby. Ya see....This whole thing's a chess game, and this here Xerox machine's the POPE."
The Chauffeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 04:09 PM   #20
TheGreatPretender
just because
Senior Member
 
TheGreatPretender's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 22, 2004
Location: Trying to think of a creative, witty location.
Posts: 7,626
Default

At least Janice has actual talent and a career and made a name for herself. No one deserves any of the insults she received. She did kind of get on my nerves for a few episodes but at least she is honest about it and has a sense of humor. No one in the cast seemed to realize that.

Omorosa (however the hell you spell it) doesn't know ****. It was so hilarious how she talked about "acting for unscripted drama" like she was proud of it or something In my mind she is definetly the worst Surreal Life cast member so far. She makes Corey Feldman look like Ghandi! She is a great representative of how entertainment has gone down the toilet.
__________________
Peace is a good thing and so is salmon when it's smoked
TheGreatPretender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 09:12 PM   #21
Ireneparalegal
LEGAL SPICE ;)
Forum Celebrity
 
Ireneparalegal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 25, 2005
Location: OXNARD, CA - WHERE THE DALLAS COWBOYS TRAIN & PRACTICE
Posts: 38,567
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatPretender
At least Janice has actual talent and a career and made a name for herself. No one deserves any of the insults she received. She did kind of get on my nerves for a few episodes but at least she is honest about it and has a sense of humor. No one in the cast seemed to realize that.

Omorosa (however the hell you spell it) doesn't know ****. It was so hilarious how she talked about "acting for unscripted drama" like she was proud of it or something In my mind she is definetly the worst Surreal Life cast member so far. She makes Corey Feldman look like Ghandi! She is a great representative of how entertainment has gone down the toilet.
Ireneparalegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2005, 11:29 PM   #22
The Chauffeur
Good Evening...
Senior Member
 
The Chauffeur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 24, 2005
Location: Under the sun
Posts: 2,859
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatPretender
At least Janice has actual talent and a career and made a name for herself. No one deserves any of the insults she received. She did kind of get on my nerves for a few episodes but at least she is honest about it and has a sense of humor. No one in the cast seemed to realize that.

Omorosa (however the hell you spell it) doesn't know ****. It was so hilarious how she talked about "acting for unscripted drama" like she was proud of it or something In my mind she is definetly the worst Surreal Life cast member so far. She makes Corey Feldman look like Ghandi! She is a great representative of how entertainment has gone down the toilet.

Abso-friggen-lutely!
The Chauffeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2005, 03:04 AM   #23
TVJunkie22
Member
Frequent Poster
 
TVJunkie22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 08, 2003
Location: Chitown
Posts: 49
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Damage
I agree that it is slanderous, but Janice is or was or drug addict.
Just because SHE MAY HAVE HAD SOME ISSUES--doesn't give OMAROSA the right to call her these things, and to judge the way she raises her children. OMAROSA was in the wrong.
__________________
Chandler: "Could you want her more?"
Ross (trying to play dumb): "Who?"
Chandler: "Who?! Dee, the sarcastic sister from 'What's Happening?'"

From: Friends
TVJunkie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:29 PM.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.