Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

CBS Midseason 2020 Plans Include FBI Spin-off; E! Brings Back The Soup
NBC Midseason 2020 Schedule; The CW Announces Midseason 2020 Lineup
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 11, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Fresh Off the Boat Coming to an End; Weeds Sequel in the Works
Fri-Yay: Thoughts on Netflix's Living with Yourself; ABC Orders More Episodes of American Housewife and Bless This Mess
COZI TV's Thanksgiving Weekend Unexpected Guests Marathon; MeTV Salutes Veteran's Day with M*A*S*H
Live in Front of a Studio Audience: All in the Family & Good Times on Dec. 18; NBC Orders More Superstore Episodes

New on DVD/Blu-ray (September/October/November)

My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season

09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
09/19 - The Guest Book - Season 1
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 05-07-2013, 08:39 AM   #106
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegtheEgg86
-Mike Riemer's friend. He seemed concerned for his friend's well-being above all else, even though he was willing to concede that Mike might have been involved.
I liked this guy too, and thought the same thing about him conceding that Mike may have had a hand in Diana's disappearance.
TheCars1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 02:07 PM   #107
amandab1234
Forum Regular

For some reason, I also like Joe Jones. The security guard who found Su Ya Kimís body. I never got the guilty vibe from him. Just seems like a nice person..
amandab1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:37 AM   #108
WishfulDreamer

Everyone interviewed in the Egypt-centered episode was very enjoyable to listen to.

The Older Scholar: A prime example of someone who loves what he does and studies. I loved it when he talked about the air thousands of years old rushing out.

The younger professor: Very friendly and articulate.

The Egyptian man who explained the words inside the tombs and talked about how he worked in them with his men. He just seemed really friendly and happy to talk about the subject.
WishfulDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:42 AM   #109
Apostapler
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandab1234
For some reason, I also like Joe Jones. The security guard who found Su Ya Kimís body. I never got the guilty vibe from him. Just seems like a nice person..
Oh me neither. I never thought he had anything to do with it. He was just a regular guy working his job. I couldn't fault him for taking 20 bucks to look the other way with someone dumping trash. I would have done the same.
Apostapler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2013, 10:18 PM   #110
WishfulDreamer

I liked the ME from the Clarence Roberts segment. He was very easygoing and actually willing to admit he made a mistake rather than being stubborn about it.
Old 06-29-2013, 11:36 PM   #111
Necco

Yeah. I also liked the guard from the Su Ya Kim segment. He was SO real. The chagrin on his face was obvious when he copped to taking the twenty. And he seemed genuinely bummed he didn't realize what had happened.

Henry Rollins. Even if I didn't already think that Henry Rollins was awesome, the way this guy, who is diesel beyond diesel showed such real human fear and sadness at the loss of his friend touched my soul.

Mrs. Bish.
Necco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 02:24 AM   #112
gluserty
Frequent Poster

I thought Henry Rollins made an excellent witness as well; his description of the whole scenario from the grocery store onward was so clear!
gluserty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2013, 01:52 PM   #113
RobinW

Jim Fontes, the police officer who had his two sons abducted by his ex-wife. Seemed like a very nice man and loving father and even though his kids were stolen from him for nine years, I was glad to see them get a happy ending together.

Bruce Hackert, the undercover cop who organized the elaborate sting operation to indict 18 organized crime members of attempted bribery. Seemed like a top-notch professional and the scene where he busted them all together at that party was classic.
RobinW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 04:32 PM   #114
asmitty
Forum Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandab1234
I really liked him as well. Just a nice, basically honest guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulDreamer
I liked the ME from the Clarence Roberts segment. He was very easygoing and actually willing to admit he made a mistake rather than being stubborn about it.
I agree with you on this one. He was very open an honest. He admitted to his mistake and was willing to speak at length about how he had been so sure the first body was Clarence until the second one was found.
asmitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:00 PM   #115
MegtheEgg86

Quote:
Yes, that takes humility. I appreciated that.

I actually liked Jimmy Aprile. I know in the past a couple of people have perceived him as smug, but I don't think so. I thought he was very even-keeled, articulate, and had a hell of a resolve to get through his illness, weight loss, and financial problems.

Go Vols!
MegtheEgg86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 05:44 PM   #116
DanCart
Forum Regular

Although he was a wanted "bad guy" , I have to say Paddy Mitchell was quite a likeable fella ....
DanCart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:10 PM   #117
WishfulDreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegtheEgg86

I actually liked Jimmy Aprile. I know in the past a couple of people have perceived him as smug, but I don't think so. I thought he was very even-keeled, articulate, and had a hell of a resolve to get through his illness, weight loss, and financial problems.
Me, too. I didn't think he was smug at all. And he's right, too. Ditching your husband (who is seriously ill to boot), draining the bank accounts, and taking off with the children is pretty much the epitome of greed and selfishness. Melvine didn't just steal money, she planned the whole thing meticulously and used every ruse to do it. I always liked him and was glad he got his kids back.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:03 PM   #118
MegtheEgg86

Quote:
And he's right, too. Ditching your husband (who is seriously ill to boot), draining the bank accounts, and taking off with the children is pretty much the epitome of greed and selfishness.
Agreed.

Quote:
Melvine didn't just steal money, she planned the whole thing meticulously and used every ruse to do it. I always liked him and was glad he got his kids back.
Yes, that was another thing--his concern was primarily for his children, not getting the money back.
Old 07-02-2013, 03:40 AM   #119
wiseguy182

Agreed about Jimmy Alprile. A lot of rich people only marry other rich people, so when he married the dirt poor Melville - I think that says something about him right there. He loved her for who she was (well, who he *thought* she was) and not her background.
wiseguy182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:10 PM   #120
MegtheEgg86

I cannot believe I've gone this long without adding Rohrey Wychgel to this thread. Not a bitter bone in his body, even though he was absolutely randomly assailed in the middle of the night and was left with paralysis. I remember him saying in his interview he was more grateful than he could ever express for his neighbors and the hospital staff that saved his life. He actually posted to the board a few years ago and was just a totally friendly, great guy. Amazingly great and admirable attitude.