Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board


Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube


Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

NBC Midseason 2020 Schedule; The CW Announces Midseason 2020 Lineup
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of November 11, 2019)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Fresh Off the Boat Coming to an End; Weeds Sequel in the Works
Fri-Yay: Thoughts on Netflix's Living with Yourself; ABC Orders More Episodes of American Housewife and Bless This Mess
COZI TV's Thanksgiving Weekend Unexpected Guests Marathon; MeTV Salutes Veteran's Day with M*A*S*H
Live in Front of a Studio Audience: All in the Family & Good Times on Dec. 18; NBC Orders More Superstore Episodes
ABC 2019 Holiday Specials and Episodes; E! Sets Date for Reality Sitcom


New on DVD/Blu-ray (September/October/November)

My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season

09/03 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 9th Season
09/03 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Fifth Season
09/03 - The Goldbergs - The Complete Sixth Season
09/03 - Single Parents - The Complete Season One
09/03 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Second Season
09/04 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete First Season
09/10 - American Dad! - Volume 14
09/10 - The Jetsons - The Complete Original Series (Blu-ray) (WBShop.com)
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume One
09/11 - My Three Sons - The Fourth Season - Volume Two
09/17 - Friends - The Complete Series (25th Anniversary)
09/17 - Modern Family - The Complete Tenth Season
09/19 - Angel from Hell - The DVD Edition
09/19 - The Guest Book - Season 1
10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-17-2013, 04:40 PM   #151
MegtheEgg86
Member
Senior Member
 
MegtheEgg86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 19, 2008
Location: The Volunteer State
Posts: 4,806
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCars1986
Just had to go back and rewatch the segment because the online article about Burgwinkel left a lot of information out. Near the beginning, Robert Stack says something like "at the time it seemed like Justin was staging cloak and dagger theatrics to impress his friends" but only after he disappeared did his family begin to take him seriously. That little sentence is pretty telling, IMO. If his friends thought he was bs'ing at the time, that tells me he wasn't very convincing with his story. Especially if his friends could read right through him. The segment also says "Justin was yanked from the prestigious[ranger] program after he was implicated in a shoplifting incident." The segment does not say he was transferred as a disciplinary measure, but it does gloss over the shoplifting incident.
Yeah, it looks like he probably was found guilty and punished, then.

Looking back on it, considering that he was a very junior Soldier and that this could have very well been his first offense, he could have very well received a company-grade Article 15 (non-judicial punishment--that is, there's no court-martial and the punishment is imposed locally, specifically by the company commander in this case). That would definitely imply extra duty. But I guess I still wonder why it wasn't apparently imposed on him at Ft Ord, since that is where the offense took place. Who knows.

I get the feeling Burgwinkel was one of those very brilliant, capable Soldiers that do their jobs very well and never give their squad leaders or first sergeants any real grief while at work, but manage to get themselves into some really stupid, stupid things during their off-duty hours and eventually become a problem that way.

The going AWOL thing by taking a trip to California to visit a girlfriend and not reporting back in for a day or so is actually not incredibly uncommon--it's one of those dumb things young Soldiers sometimes do--but it's still worthy of correction. The shoplifting thing, however, is relatively unusual. To make a habit of either of those things is not a good indicator, but I suppose it's not really clear if Burgwinkel ever committed additional offenses. Judging from what his first sergeant said, it seems he was actually pretty good about reporting when he was supposed to.

The sobbing incidents, past negative event that adversely effected his plans (shoplifting and boot out of the "Ranger program"), and sudden change in behavior (goes from reporting for duty on time and generally keeping his nose clean to completely going AWOL in an entirely different state) lead me to lean toward something psychological going on there. That kid was majorly stressed out for some reason.
__________________
"Why is she lying?, it makes me wonder. What is she hiding?, it makes me wonder."

Go Vols!
MegtheEgg86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 07:21 AM   #152
TheCars1986
Proud Daddy
Senior Member
 
TheCars1986's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 22, 2008
Location: Maryland
Posts: 6,658
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegtheEgg86
The sobbing incidents, past negative event that adversely effected his plans (shoplifting and boot out of the "Ranger program"), and sudden change in behavior (goes from reporting for duty on time and generally keeping his nose clean to completely going AWOL in an entirely different state) lead me to lean toward something psychological going on there. That kid was majorly stressed out for some reason.
I suppose it's possible that whatever he was involved in, combined with the fact that he was transferred from CA to WA could have contributed to his heightened stress and weird behavior. Especially if that meant he was further away from his girlfriend and his "associates".
TheCars1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 03:15 AM   #153
casey01510
Member
Occasional Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 30, 2013
Posts: 2
Default Justin Burgwinkel

Hello all, My name is Casey and I am Justin Burgwinkels younger brother. I have checked this thread throughout the years simply because it is the only thing online that even mentions Justin. In the summer of '93 I was just turning 13 when I found out he was missing. My intention is to clear up some questions you might have about the case. As a child my memories of him are awesome. He was my big brother and I really looked up to him. What stood out about him was that when someone is very intelligent they typically lack in another area (socially, motor skills, interpersonal skills, etc,) Justin was very smart and tough. He could have gone to any college he wanted but was very serious about the military. Specifically the Rangers and Delta. I served in the Marine Corps Infantry/Reconnaissance so I understand the military and how it works. Justin I believe joined as an Infantryman so he could try out for the Rangers and did successfully pass Ranger school, and was going to a Ranger Battalion when he was selected to go to the Presidio to learn Korean. Please bear with me as I was a kid when he was doing this. However, what strikes me as odd is that they took him into the linguist program as he only had a few years in. He used to write my grandmother in fluent French as well and she was so impressed. The whole shoplifting thing is very strange as he never stole anything ever growing up and it was completely out of character for him. If that was legit then why wouldn't they just put him in a straight leg grunt unit and call it good. Kitchen duty? WTF and then transferring him to Washington state into an MOS that was not his? After they sent him to the Presidio to learn Korean. The whole thing doesn't add up. I'm not trying to say he is the secret squirrel but it doesn't make sense. I cant understand the pistol purchase other than he liked guns. We grew up shooting and maybe he felt like he was getting into some serious ****. The biggest misconception is that he was mentally unstable. That couldn't be further from the truth and is the reason this is so troubling to me so many years later. I am completely objective to this. The ****ing police wouldn't even touch this. No missing persons report, The army never even declared him a deserter. No one would cooperate. Suicide is an easy answer but I know it isn't true as I did know him. Plus wheres the body? His car sat a motel for over a month and his entire identity was left in it. I am 33 years old now and I cant figure it out. I spoke to a man from my home town about ten years ago who was with him at Ord and he told me some things but when we were supposed to meet up to talk further he ended up dead. Once again I don't know if that was a coincidence but it is strange never the less. Drugs and gangs is also ridiculous as he couldn't have despised people like that more and never associated with any ****bags. Unfortunatly only God and Justin know what happened
casey01510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 03:40 AM   #154
zack007attack
Member
Forum Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 30, 2009
Posts: 358
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegtheEgg86
The sobbing incidents, past negative event that adversely effected his plans (shoplifting and boot out of the "Ranger program"), and sudden change in behavior (goes from reporting for duty on time and generally keeping his nose clean to completely going AWOL in an entirely different state) lead me to lean toward something psychological going on there. That kid was majorly stressed out for some reason.
I'm in the Navy and one of my shipmates who recently got transferred to another command was once a student at the SWCC program (Surface Warfare Combat Crewman), they are basically the main combat support to Special Operations, particularly SEALs. He was in the program for a good amount of time but at some point, he got into a scuffle of some kind and went to captain's mast for it, and part of his punishment was disenrollment from the program. Many of my other shipmates could easily tell he had some sort of psychological issues going on with him; he had somewhat of a macho-man attitude and didn't seem like he quite learned his lesson.

I wouldn't be surprised if Burgwinkel still felt angry about not being able to amount to elite material of an achievement like becoming a Ranger. But as he was trying to pretend like he was engaging in some sort of top secret activity, he felt even more stressed out that not only was he fooling himself and those around him, but he could not stage such a thing effectively.
zack007attack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 12:18 AM   #155
ziasitcoms
Member
Occasional Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 18, 2014
Posts: 3
Default

I hope that we can find out what happened to Justin one day.

Last edited by ziasitcoms; 04-21-2014 at 01:22 AM.
ziasitcoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 02:29 AM   #156
yeti
Member
Occasional Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 29, 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClintonMa01510
I just found this board and wanted to connect with you folks. I live on the same street as Justin did until he left for the military, and still live there. I talk to his Dad a lot and know some things about this from talking to him and Justin's Mother. She is deceased, mostly from the effects of a broken heart and never having closure from a missing child.

Justin was one of the nicest kids I ever knew and I still see his brothers from time to time. Very hard for me to believe he was planning a life of crime.

He attended the Presidio for a time to learn Korean and then something happened and he was given another assignment. I hope he's still alive and contacts his family someday but am not holding my breath either.

If you have any questions just ask...I haven't read this whole thread but I will. I just happened upon this today as I was thinking about Justin and how long he'd been gone. I decided to do a web search and found this, needless to say I was very surprised to find it.

Clinton Ma Resident.
I also grew up in Clinton and attended school with Justin. I wasnt really cool with him, I think we may have had words once or twice and almost fought?? I have been intrigued with his story since learning of his disappearance. Growing up in a small town such as Clinton there isnt much BIG "trouble" one can get into at an early age. Maybe when he finally got out into the world he realized that he could do or be anyone he wanted?? Sometimes that also includes getting involved with people that have other interests in mind? Hopefully he is still alive and reading these posts from somewhere in Europe or Asia or.................
yeti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 02:54 AM   #157
yeti
Member
Occasional Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 29, 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey01510
Hello all, My name is Casey and I am Justin Burgwinkels younger brother. I have checked this thread throughout the years simply because it is the only thing online that even mentions Justin. In the summer of '93 I was just turning 13 when I found out he was missing. My intention is to clear up some questions you might have about the case. As a child my memories of him are awesome. He was my big brother and I really looked up to him. What stood out about him was that when someone is very intelligent they typically lack in another area (socially, motor skills, interpersonal skills, etc,) Justin was very smart and tough. He could have gone to any college he wanted but was very serious about the military. Specifically the Rangers and Delta. I served in the Marine Corps Infantry/Reconnaissance so I understand the military and how it works. Justin I believe joined as an Infantryman so he could try out for the Rangers and did successfully pass Ranger school, and was going to a Ranger Battalion when he was selected to go to the Presidio to learn Korean. Please bear with me as I was a kid when he was doing this. However, what strikes me as odd is that they took him into the linguist program as he only had a few years in. He used to write my grandmother in fluent French as well and she was so impressed. The whole shoplifting thing is very strange as he never stole anything ever growing up and it was completely out of character for him. If that was legit then why wouldn't they just put him in a straight leg grunt unit and call it good. Kitchen duty? WTF and then transferring him to Washington state into an MOS that was not his? After they sent him to the Presidio to learn Korean. The whole thing doesn't add up. I'm not trying to say he is the secret squirrel but it doesn't make sense. I cant understand the pistol purchase other than he liked guns. We grew up shooting and maybe he felt like he was getting into some serious ****. The biggest misconception is that he was mentally unstable. That couldn't be further from the truth and is the reason this is so troubling to me so many years later. I am completely objective to this. The ****ing police wouldn't even touch this. No missing persons report, The army never even declared him a deserter. No one would cooperate. Suicide is an easy answer but I know it isn't true as I did know him. Plus wheres the body? His car sat a motel for over a month and his entire identity was left in it. I am 33 years old now and I cant figure it out. I spoke to a man from my home town about ten years ago who was with him at Ord and he told me some things but when we were supposed to meet up to talk further he ended up dead. Once again I don't know if that was a coincidence but it is strange never the less. Drugs and gangs is also ridiculous as he couldn't have despised people like that more and never associated with any ****bags. Unfortunatly only God and Justin know what happened
...just curious ,Casey, of the initials of the person that was at Ord with Justin.
yeti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 11:14 PM   #158
ziasitcoms
Member
Occasional Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 18, 2014
Posts: 3
Default

I found Justin's brother on social media. I looked at his profile and saw a picture about Justin. He's still missing its so sad. His father is still alive. Also, for a while I have been looking into this case and found virtually nothing... until not to long ago.......

I've been googling Justin's name and I get a few hits from background checks etc, white pages etc.So this means that he could have applied for something that could have made his name pop up online such as a loan or housing etc. I really hope that he's out there.
ziasitcoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 12:37 AM   #159
yeti
Member
Occasional Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 29, 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziasitcoms
I found Justin's brother on social media. I looked at his profile and saw a picture about Justin. He's still missing its so sad. His father is still alive. Also, for a while I have been looking into this case and found virtually nothing... until not to long ago.......

I've been googling Justin's name and I get a few hits from background checks etc, white pages etc.So this means that he could have applied for something that could have made his name pop up online such as a loan or housing etc. I really hope that he's out there.
..I would have thought, if he is still alive(?), that he would have changed his name, etc. Are those sites pulling his old clinton, mass. info??...dont know how they work/operate?
yeti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 12:51 AM   #160
ziasitcoms
Member
Occasional Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 18, 2014
Posts: 3
Default

It's strange. The information appeared recently. When I was looking into this case about a few months ago, there was no trace of him online other than this site which I find very bizarre. This information was not online as I could remember and I'm pretty sure that members here can say that some of this information couldn't be found online a while back. It's interesting to see that this information comes up now.
ziasitcoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 01:07 AM   #161
yeti
Member
Occasional Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 29, 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziasitcoms
It's strange. The information appeared recently. When I was looking into this case about a few months ago, there was no trace of him online other than this site which I find very bizarre. This information was not online as I could remember and I'm pretty sure that members here can say that some of this information couldn't be found online a while back. It's interesting to see that this information comes up now.
..it is interesting, are they using his Clinton, Mass. information? When I spoke with some cats I know from Clinton who were in The Army at the same time they stated that they were told he was dealing drugs......this was in 1994 that I spoke with them, two brothers. I always thought because of his language skills and being from a small town in massachusetts that he would never run into anyone he knew, especially outside The U.S....??
yeti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 12:03 PM   #162
casey01510
Member
Occasional Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 30, 2013
Posts: 2
Default

The initials of the man were S. A. I used to think that he joined the French Foreign Legion, but he would have had to gotten himself to France to enlist and
his wallet with id were found in his car. Unless he had a duplicate license made or they took him straight from the US then that theory is out.

From what S.A. told me and what the original investigator who posted on this thread said, He had something going on in Seaside which was a shady place in the early 90's. Possibly gun running or drugs or a second girlfriend but I really have a tough time buying that having known him and being his brother. He still could have had the opportunity to continue his dream of a Ranger/Delta career after his non judicial punishment seeing as he smoked the ASVAB And Ranger school and they had him at the Presidio in the foreign linguist program.

That's the weird part from the military side. No one would get their MOS Changed from an elite unit to a cook for potentially stealing a Nintendo game (he didn't even play or own a Nintendo). He would get his article 15 and go to a regular infantry unit having screwed himself. On the phone one time with me he was at the Presidio and was pumped that he had impressed some senior officers . That's all he said because I asked him why he was so upbeat.

The Army would not tell our family anything at all and never declared him a deserter. That's weird. The local police didn't do a missing persons report either after being told he was missing. Someone did call the house after the original episode aired and said they were with him and he died in south America.

Yolanda was uncooperative as well from what I recall. I just wish I knew so he could rest in peace and be properly buried.
casey01510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 06:33 AM   #163
yeti
Member
Occasional Poster
 
Join Date: Apr 29, 2014
Location: massachusetts
Posts: 5
Default

So many dead ends it seems from both Military and local authorities. Appreciate you sharing information on here Casey! I remember you but I think you are 4 or 5 years younger and did you go to Assabet?.... S.A(?)...did not want to ask for full name on here but if you feel it is ok and appropriate, I was just wondering who that is? Odd that he passed away before revealing more details. I spoke with Shane and his brother in '94.. they said they were stationed in California around the same time.....they were giving very vague information it seemed. Thanks again Casey
yeti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2014, 03:00 PM   #164
Necco
Member
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 06, 2006
Posts: 1,101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey01510
The initials of the man were S. A. I used to think that he joined the French Foreign Legion, but he would have had to gotten himself to France to enlist and
his wallet with id were found in his car. Unless he had a duplicate license made or they took him straight from the US then that theory is out.

From what S.A. told me and what the original investigator who posted on this thread said, He had something going on in Seaside which was a shady place in the early 90's. Possibly gun running or drugs or a second girlfriend but I really have a tough time buying that having known him and being his brother. He still could have had the opportunity to continue his dream of a Ranger/Delta career after his non judicial punishment seeing as he smoked the ASVAB And Ranger school and they had him at the Presidio in the foreign linguist program.

That's the weird part from the military side. No one would get their MOS Changed from an elite unit to a cook for potentially stealing a Nintendo game (he didn't even play or own a Nintendo). He would get his article 15 and go to a regular infantry unit having screwed himself. On the phone one time with me he was at the Presidio and was pumped that he had impressed some senior officers . That's all he said because I asked him why he was so upbeat.

The Army would not tell our family anything at all and never declared him a deserter. That's weird. The local police didn't do a missing persons report either after being told he was missing. Someone did call the house after the original episode aired and said they were with him and he died in south America.

Yolanda was uncooperative as well from what I recall. I just wish I knew so he could rest in peace and be properly buried.
Have you tried to file a missing persons report recently? Maybe they'll take it now.

Also, I am so sorry for your pain and suffering through this. I cannot imagine losing my brother at 13.
Necco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 08:57 AM   #165
Hambone2421
Member
Senior Member
 
Hambone2421's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 08, 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 1,823
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey01510
Hello all, My name is Casey and I am Justin Burgwinkels younger brother. I have checked this thread throughout the years simply because it is the only thing online that even mentions Justin. In the summer of '93 I was just turning 13 when I found out he was missing. My intention is to clear up some questions you might have about the case. As a child my memories of him are awesome. He was my big brother and I really looked up to him. What stood out about him was that when someone is very intelligent they typically lack in another area (socially, motor skills, interpersonal skills, etc,) Justin was very smart and tough. He could have gone to any college he wanted but was very serious about the military. Specifically the Rangers and Delta. I served in the Marine Corps Infantry/Reconnaissance so I understand the military and how it works. Justin I believe joined as an Infantryman so he could try out for the Rangers and did successfully pass Ranger school, and was going to a Ranger Battalion when he was selected to go to the Presidio to learn Korean. Please bear with me as I was a kid when he was doing this. However, what strikes me as odd is that they took him into the linguist program as he only had a few years in. He used to write my grandmother in fluent French as well and she was so impressed. The whole shoplifting thing is very strange as he never stole anything ever growing up and it was completely out of character for him. If that was legit then why wouldn't they just put him in a straight leg grunt unit and call it good. Kitchen duty? WTF and then transferring him to Washington state into an MOS that was not his? After they sent him to the Presidio to learn Korean. The whole thing doesn't add up. I'm not trying to say he is the secret squirrel but it doesn't make sense. I cant understand the pistol purchase other than he liked guns. We grew up shooting and maybe he felt like he was getting into some serious ****. The biggest misconception is that he was mentally unstable. That couldn't be further from the truth and is the reason this is so troubling to me so many years later. I am completely objective to this. The ****ing police wouldn't even touch this. No missing persons report, The army never even declared him a deserter. No one would cooperate. Suicide is an easy answer but I know it isn't true as I did know him. Plus wheres the body? His car sat a motel for over a month and his entire identity was left in it. I am 33 years old now and I cant figure it out. I spoke to a man from my home town about ten years ago who was with him at Ord and he told me some things but when we were supposed to meet up to talk further he ended up dead. Once again I don't know if that was a coincidence but it is strange never the less. Drugs and gangs is also ridiculous as he couldn't have despised people like that more and never associated with any ****bags. Unfortunatly only God and Justin know what happened
WOW!

Casey, I hope you're still out there, visiting this board. I am sorry for what happened to Justin. I hope one day you and your family can finally put this to rest.

I agree with you that a suicide ruling is ridiculous because there is no body. I guess the medical examiner believes that Justin killed himself and THEN hid his own body. Ridiculous.
Hambone2421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 PM.


Frequently Asked Questions

1) How do I contact Unsolved Mysteries with information on segments?

If you any information on cases, you can contact them via:

Website: www.unsolved.com

Contact form on official Unsolved Mysteries site

Please note that their old mailing address and 1-800 phone number no longer work.


2) Where can I watch Unsolved Mysteries?

Unsolved Mysteries is available for streaming on Amazon Instant Video, YouTube and Hulu.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.