Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board


Unsolved Mysteries Online Main Page / Message Board / Show History / Episode Guide (1987-2002) / Expanded Episode Guide #2 / Expanded Episode Guide #3 / Case Updates / Wiki / Official Site / Related Links / True Crime Shows Message Board / All Other Cases Message Board / Buy The Best of Unsolved Mysteries DVD / Buy Unsolved Mysteries - The Ultimate Collection DVD

Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Original Robert Stack Episodes - The Complete First Season on Amazon Instant Video
/
Season 2
/ Season 3 / Season 4 /
Season 5
/ Season 6 / Season 7 /
Season 8
/ Season 9 / Season 10 /
Season 11
/ Season 12 / Watch on YouTube

Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina Episodes

Watch or Buy Unsolved Mysteries with Dennis Farina - The Complete First Season Episodes on Amazon Instant Video
/ Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4 / Season 5 / Season 6 / Season 7 / Season 8 / Watch on YouTube


Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Ghosts DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Miracles DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Bizarre Murders DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Psychics DVD Set
Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends

Buy Unsolved Mysteries: Strange Legends DVD Set

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Unsolved Mysteries

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: Fox Renews The Moodys for Second Season; NBC Preparing to Put Peacock Into Flight
Fri-Yay: Never Have I Ever, Netflix's Best Sitcom; Ramy Gets Season 3 on Hulu
NBC Reviving Weakest Link; truTV's I'm Sorry Gets Charitable
HBO Max Orders Series Based on Hair Love; Comedy Central Inks Deal with John Mulaney
Dead to Me Picked Up for Final Season on Netflix; CBS All Access Orders Star Trek Animated Comedy
ABC to Rebroadcast Live in Front of a Studio Audience: All in the Family and Good Times Episodes on Tuesday (July 7); Anthony Anderson and Billy Eichner to Guest Host ABC's Jimmy Kimmel Live! This Week
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of July 6, 2020)


New on DVD/Blu-ray (April/May/June/July)

Step by Step - The Complete Seventh and Final Season The Good Place - The Final (Fourth) Season Head of the Class - The Complete First Season Modern Family - The Eleventh and Final Season Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Seven

04/07 - Cheers - The Complete Series (2020 Release)
04/14 - Police Squad! - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
04/14 - The Righteous Gemstones - The Complete First Season
04/21 - Step by Step - The Complete Seventh and Final Season (WBShop.com)
05/05 - Kidding - Season 2
05/19 - The Good Place - The Final (Fourth) Season
05/19 - The Good Place - The Complete Series - Collector's Edition (Blu-ray)
05/26 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Sixth and Final Season
05/26 - Silicon Valley - The Complete Series
06/02 - Work in Progress - Season 1
06/09 - Head of the Class - The Complete First Season (WBShop.com)
06/09 - How to Be a Gentleman - The Complete Series
06/09 - Letterkenny - Seasons 3 & 4
06/09 - Modern Family - The Eleventh and Final Season
06/09 - No Activity - Season 1
06/09 - Superior Donuts - Season Two
06/23 - Bob's Burgers - The Complete 10th Season
06/23 - Fresh Off the Boat - The Complete Sixth and Final Season
06/23 - Last Man Standing - The Complete Seventh Season
06/23 - South Park - The Complete Twenty-Third Season (Blu-ray)
06/30 - Brooklyn Nine-Nine - Season Seven
07/07 - Will & Grace - The Revival - Season Three - The Farewell Season
07/21 - Curb Your Enthusiasm - The Complete Tenth Season

More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-31-2008, 10:54 PM   #1
GavinD80
Member
Occasional Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 12, 2008
Posts: 17
Default Boston Rapist

I had just recently watch this segment in which they are looking for someone who raped at least three women, if not more, in the Boston area.

Any updates on the case.
GavinD80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 11:57 PM   #2
everybodylovesrs
Member
Forum Regular
 
everybodylovesrs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 12, 2008
Posts: 471
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GavinD80
I had just recently watch this segment in which they are looking for someone who raped at least three women, if not more, in the Boston area.

Any updates on the case.
No. He is still free and the limit of years on his case have since passed so even if caught he could not be charged
everybodylovesrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 11:50 AM   #3
Mastermind
Member
Senior Member
 
Mastermind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 16, 2008
Posts: 1,842
Default

Watching this segment, a couple of things have come to mind

1. Although this guy can't be charged for the rapes of the women profiled in this case, he certainly can be charged for any later rapes he has done that have not gone past the statute of limitations.

2. I noticed that the rapist used a .357 Magnum, which is the standard weapon of police officers. Also added to his surveillence capabilities. I wonder if this guy is a cop o ex-cop?
Mastermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 12:02 PM   #4
youngUMfan
Member
Frequent Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 12, 2009
Posts: 81
Default

interesting thought Mastermind.

I however still agree with the reporter's thoughts that the rapist was more than one person
youngUMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:47 PM   #5
justins5256
Member
Senior Member
 
justins5256's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 08, 2002
Posts: 3,832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoge21
This happened in my area and I've been following it for years but there is no info anywhere.
Is it true that the rapes stopped after the original UM broadcast? I seem to recall reading that here and found it interesting. I wonder if the guy saw all the publicity his crimes were generating and he decided to quit while he was ahead. Or perhaps he was arrested and incarcerated for another, unrelated, crime. It just seemed weird to me that the rapes stopped so abruptly.
justins5256 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 09:58 PM   #6
nicoge21
Member
Frequent Poster
 
nicoge21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 19, 2009
Posts: 149
Default

Yes I think so. There are 3 Boston Metro articles about it. I understand that even if the guy was caught today he wouldn't get charged with anything. 2004 was the final year he could have been charged.



6 POLICE FORCES JOIN HUNT FOR ROBBER-RAPIST
Author(s): Tom Coakley, Globe Staff Date: January 17, 1990 Page: 17 Section: METRO
NORWOOD -- Police detectives from Boston and five area towns are looking into whether the same man has committed three rapes and two sexual assaults while robbing stores in their communities since Dec. 16.
Investigators from at least five of the communities will meet here today to compare reports, composite sketches, descriptions and other details of the crimes, which occurred in Boston, Braintree, Framingham, Dedham, Saugus and Norwood. The attacks include the daylight rape of two employees of a Framingham clothing store Dec. 27 and the rape of a telephone store employee on Route 1 here last Friday.
"There's obvious similarities," said Paul Bishop, Norwood police spokesman.
"It does show us a similar pattern as to the suspect in Norwood and the others," said Boston police spokesman Scott Gillis.
Bishop and spokesmen from the other departments said descriptions by several victims are similar.
A composite of descriptions indicates that the attacker is a white man, between 5 feet 7 and 6 feet tall, heavy set (weighing 200 pounds or more), in his mid-30s, with either reddish brown or black hair.
The attacker always acted alone and almost always carried a revolver. He struck stores in heavily traveled areas.
In several cases he ordered store employees into a back room or tied them up. In at least three cases, the suspect referred to a friend or accomplice outside who would hurt the victims further if they left the store too soon after the crime.
"He fits the bill," said Bishop.
In four of the crimes women were sexually assaulted or raped.
According to investigators, the first known attack was at a small downtown Boston store around 4 p.m. Dec. 16. Gillis said a robber -- armed with a gun -- sexually assaulted a female employee of the store.
In another attack, on Christmas Eve at 4 p.m., a woman in her 20s was sexually assaulted at a store in The Burlington Coat Mall on Granite Street in Braintree by a gun-wielding robber who said a friend was waiting for him outside, according to Braintree Detective Sgt. Paul Frazier.
On Dec. 27 at 10:15 a.m., a man carrying a revolver raped two women employees of the Hit or Miss Store on Route 9 in Framingham before escaping with money from the cash register and the safe, Framingham Police Sgt. Steven Worio said. The detective said the man locked one of the women in a closet while he raped the other. Then he raped the second woman while the first was locked in the closet.
Last Friday, Norwood police said a female employee at the Cellular One store on Route 1 in the Galleria on the Green was raped around 1 p.m. by a robber, who had ordered her at gunpoint into a back room.
In two crimes, stores were robbed but no one was sexually assaulted, police said, but in one -- the robbery of the Wearguard Store in the Dedham Plaza -- a composite of the suspect was "similar" to drawings of suspects in the Framingham and Boston cases. The other was the Jan. 4 armed robbery of the Cribs and Cradle Store on Route 1 south in Saugus.

--------------------------

AREA POLICE SAY THEY SUSPECT 1 MAN IN 5 ATTACKS ON WOMEN
Author(s): Tom Coakley, Globe Staff Date: January 18, 1990 Page: 29 Section: METRO
NORWOOD -- A meeting yesterday of investigators from Boston and five surrounding communities has strengthened police suspicions that one man may have sexually attacked five women while robbing small stores in Greater Boston over the past month.
"We certainly cannot overlook the similarities," Norwood Police Chief George J. DiBlasi said at a press conference. "We are very carefully looking at the prospect" that one person committed the crimes. According to DiBlasi and others at the press conference, police see similarities in the physical appearance of the suspect and his method in the robberies that occurred between Dec. 16 and Jan. 12 in Boston, Braintree, Framingham, Dedham, Saugus and Norwood.
Three women were raped in the attacks: two in the Dec. 27 robbery of a Route 9 clothing store in Framingham and another during the robbery last Friday of a telephone store on Route 1 in Norwood.
Two women were sexually assaulted: one in a Dec. 16 robbery at a Boston store near Quincy Market and another during the Dec. 24 robbery of a store on Granite Street in Braintree.
Clerks were not sexually assaulted in similar small store robberies on Dec. 30 at the Dedham Plaza on Route 1 and on Jan. 4 on Route 1 south in Saugus.
In all of the robberies the suspect has been described as a heavy-set white male with a beer belly and either reddish brown or black hair. He is between 5 feet 7 inches and 6 feet tall and is in his mid-30s, according to descriptions.
In five of the crimes he carried a revolver and in the sixth he said he had one under his coat. In several cases, he referred to a friend outside the store who would harm victims if they left the scene of the crime too soon.
Investigators said in some cases the suspect was articulate and seemed to possess a knowledge of the retail trade and to have cased the stores prior to striking.
Police from Braintree and Framingham, who participated in the press conference, said yesterday that detectives from their towns and Boston met several weeks ago to discuss similarities in the robberies there. Composite drawings were printed in local newspapers after the meeting, they said.
But the scope of the string of robberies and rapes was not realized until after Friday's attack here.
DiBlasi said police went to reporters yesterday in an effort to gather as much information as possible about the unsolved crimes and to warn store owners of the possibility of attacks.
"We believe that the media attention will help us catch this guy," DiBlasi said. He urged anyone who thinks he might have information about the crimes to call the Boston Police Sex Assaults Hot Line -- 247-4400.
"We want to warn store owners. We don't want anyone hurt. We want them to know there is a problem out there," he said.
DiBlasi said Boston police are preparing a psychological profile of a probable suspect.
The chief said that police are not ruling out the possibility that the crimes were committed by more than one person but that the similarities were striking.
Drawings of suspects from the robberies in Norwood, Saugus and Framingham were pinned to a board behind investigators during the press conference. The drawings were dissimilar in some details. One had a mustache, others didn't, for example. Two had glasses, a third did not.
But DiBlasi and the other investigators said basic characteristics were consistent.
"Things that cannot change -- height, weight -- have not changed," said DiBlasi. "You can change your personal appearance -- mustaches and a pair of glasses.”

---------------------------

POLICE SEE SIMILARITIES IN RAPES, ROBBERIES
Author(s): Don Aucoin, Globe Staff Date: February 2, 1990 Page: 50 Section: METRO
A man who robbed a Braintree pharmacy over the weekend may be the assailant sought in sexual attacks on five women in Greater Boston, police said yesterday.
"There's a good possibility" the armed robbery Saturday at the CVS Pharmacy in South Shore Plaza was carried out by the rapist who has eluded half a dozen police departments over the past month, said Braintree Police Detective James McDonald. The robber matched the description of the assailant given by victims of robberies and rapes in stores in Boston, Braintree, Framingham, Dedham, Saugus and Norwood, according to McDonald. His method was similar to that used in the string of robberies, McDonald said.
According to police, the man robbed the female manager at the CVS store on Friday.
The robber was described as a white male between 35 and 45 years old, standing 5 feet 10 inches tall, with a large pot belly and short-cropped hair. He was wearing a brown "canvas-type" jacket, dungarees and workboots, McDonald said.
Investigators have "a lot of leads," including a description of the car used to flee a previous robbery, but no suspects, McDonald said. Detectives from all six communities met Wednesday to discuss the store rapes and robberies and to pool information, according to Framingham Police Capt. Thomas Cobb.
Three female employees of stores have been raped in the attacks -- two in the daytime robbery on Dec. 27 of a clothing store on Route 9 in Framingham, and another during the Jan. 12 robbery of a telephone store on Route 1 in Norwood. A female employee of a small downtown Boston store was sexually assaulted by a robber on Dec. 16, and another woman was sexually assaulted on Christmas Eve in a Braintree store.
Clerks were not sexually assaulted in other robberies in small stores in the Dedham Plaza and Route 1 in Saugus. In each instance the attacker has acted alone, usually carrying a revolver.
nicoge21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2010, 03:28 PM   #7
mattc
Member
Forum Regular
 
mattc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 16, 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 273
Default

Wow. I had no idea that the statute of limitations was so short for something as horrific as rape. What is the logic behind that? I can understand a statute limiting a rape victim from [I]accusing[I] a person beyond a specific time.. for example, a victim coming forward 5 years after the fact, and saying it was rape (that would most certainly lead to a "he said she said" situation).

But in this case, and countless others, the accusations were made right after the alledged rapes, and I think it's unfair for the victims to not have justice simply because the cops/LE can't find the rapist.

Anyone know if the laws have changed. I find this to be quite a disgrace.
mattc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 12:42 PM   #8
Mastermind
Member
Senior Member
 
Mastermind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 16, 2008
Posts: 1,842
Default

Quote:
Wow. I had no idea that the statute of limitations was so short for something as horrific as rape. What is the logic behind that? I can understand a statute limiting a rape victim from [i]accusing[i] a person beyond a specific time.. for example, a victim coming forward 5 years after the fact, and saying it was rape (that would most certainly lead to a "he said she said" situation).

But in this case, and countless others, the accusations were made right after the alledged rapes, and I think it's unfair for the victims to not have justice simply because the cops/LE can't find the rapist.

Anyone know if the laws have changed. I find this to be quite a disgrace.
I'm I correct in saying that if he committed a rape past state lines (like say he raped someone in Connecticut and Mass), that case could be federally tried, even now?

This is a two edged sword, there are some good reasons for keeping statute of limitations on rape. I wouldn;t want an ex-girlfriend to falsely accusing me of raping her six years ago just to get back at me for revenge or something.

On suggestion I might have is that there could be a deliniation between a one time rape and serial rape. Open statute of limitations on someone who is being accused of multiple rapes. Any views from the lawyers on the forum?
Mastermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 02:02 PM   #9
Kane
Member
Senior Member
 
Kane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 07, 2001
Location: MA, United States
Posts: 3,247
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattc
Wow. I had no idea that the statute of limitations was so short for something as horrific as rape. What is the logic behind that? I can understand a statute limiting a rape victim from [I]accusing[I] a person beyond a specific time.. for example, a victim coming forward 5 years after the fact, and saying it was rape (that would most certainly lead to a "he said she said" situation).

But in this case, and countless others, the accusations were made right after the alledged rapes, and I think it's unfair for the victims to not have justice simply because the cops/LE can't find the rapist.
Definitely unfair. When it is proven to be a serial rapist behind those crimes, there is no reason why there should be a statute of limitations in that situation. The risk of that person re-offending is too high for him to be protected by any statute of limitations.

I don't like seeing even one person get away with rape. One has to wonder if the lawmakers and politicians who favor the statute of limitations on something as serious as rape would still be in favor of it if such a crime happened to them or someone they love.

Quote:
Anyone know if the laws have changed. I find this to be quite a disgrace.
If anything, the state of Massachusetts changed at least one rape law in 2006. This new law extends the statute of limitations for criminal prosecution on statutory rape from 15 to 27 years.

Last edited by Kane; 01-16-2010 at 03:50 PM.
Kane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:18 PM   #10
Mastermind
Member
Senior Member
 
Mastermind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 16, 2008
Posts: 1,842
Default

I think in some cases statute of limitations were set low due to archaic standards.

That rape wasn;t that big a crime or it wasn' reported that much back in the old days.

Now I do see an argument from the other side. Physical assault of a man by another man in a fist-fight has low statute of limitations. Should we have higher ones just because a woman is assaulted. Not saying I agree with this, but just playing Devil's Advocate.
Mastermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:22 PM   #11
Mastermind
Member
Senior Member
 
Mastermind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 16, 2008
Posts: 1,842
Default

Wait a second....

He did pull a gun on them in a store and held them hostage.

Couldn;t those actions be turned into an arrestable offense?
Mastermind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 03:52 PM   #12
Kane
Member
Senior Member
 
Kane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 07, 2001
Location: MA, United States
Posts: 3,247
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind
Wait a second....

He did pull a gun on them in a store and held them hostage.

Couldn;t those actions be turned into an arrestable offense?
They ought to be, especially since the victims were being held against their will.
Kane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 05:12 PM   #13
mattc
Member
Forum Regular
 
mattc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 16, 2008
Location: Virginia
Posts: 273
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind
I think in some cases statute of limitations were set low due to archaic standards.

That rape wasn;t that big a crime or it wasn' reported that much back in the old days.

Now I do see an argument from the other side. Physical assault of a man by another man in a fist-fight has low statute of limitations. Should we have higher ones just because a woman is assaulted. Not saying I agree with this, but just playing Devil's Advocate.
I agree that some of these laws are probably based on archaic ideas (along the lines of sodomy or oral sex being illegal).

As to the other point, I know you were just playing devil's advocate, and my response would be that rape is very different than simple assault. Obviously it would be unfair if assault laws differed based on one's gender, but they don't. Rape, on the other hand, is more severe than assault, as it it violent and sexual in nature. If a man raped another man, the charge would be the same as if a man raped a woman, etc.

I think every state needs to examine their laws, and determine which ones need some rethinking!
mattc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2010, 06:20 PM   #14
kadrmas15
Retired from Board 03/03/11
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 11, 2006
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 1,892
Default

Hmm, I disagree, I think the Statute of limitations is just fine the way it is. In fact Mass actually had a longer statute of limitations on rape than most other states did and do. The problem I have with messing around with the statute of limitations is this. You see people and this has happened where YEARS and when I say years I mean sometimes decades later they will come out of the woodwork and claimed someone raped them. WHile maybe it did happen it is also possible it did not happen or that the victim had mistaken identity. Look at all the innocent men released from prison because they did not rape the person they were accused of raping? So I mean that cuts both ways. The Statute of Limitations was created for a reason and that is why.

So that people cannot come forward years later, say they are ticked off at someone and decide to claim the person raped them. If it is years later, no DNA sample, purely circumstantial case, it is a he said/she said situation so there is usually no way to prove or disprove something happened. There are some states that do not have a Statute of limitations on rape, I know Virginia does not actually have a statute of limitations on ANY felony.

In terms of the feds, I am not sure what their statute of limitations is if any? I know they used to have statute of limitations on everything. In fact that came to light because a man who was convicted of kidnapping in federal court a couple years ago that was from a case involving the KKK in Mississippi in the mid 1960's and sentenced to life in prison. Well, he appealed the verdict and also said he was charged illegally as the statute of limitations had long ago expired on that charge. In fact the appellate court, the U.S. 5th Circuit Court of Appeals agreed with him but the government appealed to the Supreme Court and they overturned the lower court. Which was shocking and illegal.

To be honest, I think people have a tendency to think that because a defendant is despicable or unsympathetic that it makes it okay to sidestep the law and twist it around. It does not. We are a country of laws but if the cops and state fail to meet their burden than whose fault really is that? This guy is a serial rapist and I have a hard time believing he just stopped. Check his DNA sample against the nationwide databank, you might very well find a match.

As for statutory rape laws, do not get me started. The problem I have with these laws is that they are outdated. As much as we do not want underaged people to have sex, the problem is, most of them do and the problem too is that a lot of them have sex with people that are above the age of consent. A lot of these relationships are not with some sleazy old fart but rather with a person that is in their late teens or very early 20's. Like I saw in Georgia, a guy who was 18 was having consensual sex with his 16 year old girlfriend. Anyway, the girls parents did not like him so they had him arrested and charged with statutory rape. He was actually offered a plea deal where he would have only got probation but he would be a convicted sex offender for life and be on probation for several years. He told them to take their offer and stuff it. He said he was not a sex offender. Well, he took it to trial, where he was convicted of statutory rape and sentenced to the maximum sentence, 10 years in state prison.
kadrmas15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2015, 07:48 PM   #15
jjmcgr
Member
Frequent Poster
 
jjmcgr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 15, 2005
Location: Kansas
Posts: 249
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastermind
I think in some cases statute of limitations were set low due to archaic standards.

That rape wasn;t that big a crime or it wasn' reported that much back in the old days.

Now I do see an argument from the other side. Physical assault of a man by another man in a fist-fight has low statute of limitations. Should we have higher ones just because a woman is assaulted. Not saying I agree with this, but just playing Devil's Advocate.

you are wrong about rape. it is nowadays that is more lax. Many killers on UM and in life were often released on parole for rape before they became killers. The lesson they learned: no witnesses. In the past rape was typically a capital crime and often considered on a par with murder. A bunch of soldiers were executed for raping women in WW2. The statute of limitations is in effect because of the belief that an accused person cannot get a fair trial after the passage of time, but with DNA this might be a moot point. Some jurisdictions can charge unknown perps based on a DNA profile as a means to get around the statute these days.

one of the reasons rape standards may have been lessened is that the definition of rape has been broadened greatly, now including things which would have been considered lesser crimes in the past.
jjmcgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:23 AM.


Frequently Asked Questions

1) How do I contact Unsolved Mysteries with information on segments?

If you any information on cases, you can contact them via:

Website: www.unsolved.com

Contact form on official Unsolved Mysteries site

Please note that their old mailing address and 1-800 phone number no longer work.


2) Where can I watch Unsolved Mysteries?

Unsolved Mysteries is available for streaming on Amazon Instant Video, YouTube and Hulu.


Although the administrators and moderators of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards, nor vBulletin Solutions Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message. The owners of the Sitcoms Online Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.