Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Reba links and theme songs at Sitcoms Online / Reba Photo Gallery

Reba - The Complete First Season

Buy Reba - The Complete First Season on DVD
Reba - The Complete Second Season

Buy Reba - The Complete Second Season on DVD
Reba - The Complete Third Season

Buy Reba - The Complete Third Season on DVD
Reba - The Complete Fourth Season

Buy Reba - The Complete Fourth Season on DVD
Reba - Season Five

Buy Reba - Season Five on DVD
Reba - The Complete Sixth Season

Buy Reba - The Complete Sixth Season on DVD

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > 2000s Sitcoms > Reba

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

CBS Announces More Fall Premieres; REELZ Books Jennifer Aniston Special
MeTV Network Acquires Looney Tunes and More Classic Cartoons; Kaley Cuoco HBO Max Series Announces Nov. 26 Premiere
Antenna TV Officially Announces Returns of The Jeffersons and One Day at a Time; Holiday Movie Reunites Family Matters Siblings
Disney+ Says "Simpsons Forever"; TBS Orders 4th Season of The Last O.G.
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of October 19, 2020)
SitcomsOnline Digest: Fried Green Tomatoes Series Starring Reba McEntire in the Works at NBC; Last Man Standing to End After Nine Seasons
Fri-Yay: COVID-19 Storylines on TV, Will Viewers Watch?; Antenna TV's 70 Episode Jack Benny Marathon for 70th Anniversary

New on DVD/Blu-ray (July/August/September/October)

Will & Grace - The Revival -Season Three - The Farewell Season Young Sheldon - The Complete Third Season Mom - The Complete Seventh Season The Flintstones - The Complete Series (Blu-ray) Head of the Class - The Complete Second Season

07/07 - Will & Grace - The Revival - Season Three - The Farewell Season
07/21 - Curb Your Enthusiasm - The Complete Tenth Season
07/21 - The Thundermans - Season 1 / Season 2 / Season 3 / Season 4
07/21 - The Unicorn - Season One
07/28 - The Thundermans - Season 1-4 Bundle
08/04 - Last Man Standing - The Complete Eighth Season
08/04 - The Neighborhood - Season One
08/11 - Awkwafina Is Nora from Queens - Season 1
08/11 - Final Space - The First and Second Seasons (Blu-ray)
09/01 - It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Season 14
09/01 - What We Do in the Shadows - The Complete Second Season
09/01 - Young Sheldon - The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
09/15 - Mom - The Complete Seventh Season
09/15 - South Side - Season 1
09/22 - Brockmire - The Complete Second Season
09/22 - Brockmire - The Complete Third Season
09/22 - Brockmire - The Complete Fourth Season
09/22 - Man with a Plan - Season Three
09/29 - The Bob Newhart Show - The Complete Series (2020 Release)
10/13 - The Jetsons - The Complete Series (Diamond Collection)
10/13 - Our Cartoon President - Season Two
10/27 - The Flintstones - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
10/27 - Head of the Class - The Complete Second Season (WBShop.com)

More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 09-21-2020, 06:38 PM   #166
Lorimar Television

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfr1970 View Post
We do see BJ with Henry a lot more than we do Cheyenne with Elizabeth.
Well if it makes you feel better Henry and Elizabeth are each only in one ep in the last season and Elizabeth's scene is with Cheyenne while Henry's is with Brock.
Old 09-27-2020, 01:44 AM   #167
cfr1970

Started Season 6 tonight!! Watched first 3 episodes--

"Let's Get Physical"---Melissa Peterson lost a ton of weight and it's incorporated into the show as Barbara Jean flaunts her newly thin figure. The opening scene with a 300 pound Reba eating everything in sight was funny---and then Barbara Jean makes her entrance and boy is she really thin!!

I may get flack for this but---I don't like it!! Nope, I honestly don't. Let me explain...for one, I immediately had a flashback to 1988 when I saw Oprah make her entrance on stage the first time she went thin and i'm not the only one who gasped at first sight.

Oprah head suddenly looked bigger and she had a "bug eyed" appearance. Sure she was stick thin, but it just didn't match her. It's difficult to explain, but I felt the same way tonight when I saw Barbara Jean.

She had the same "bug eyed" look Oprah did in '88 and it just didn't fit her imo. I truly believe some people's frames are just meant to carry more weight that when they lose too much, they don't look right or proportional anymore.

Melissa Peterson has a large frame and imo needs to carry more weight to look "normal" (I know that's a poor choice of words but it's the only way I can explain.

Also, it changes the character too. Barbara Jean's humor stems from her being a big gal imo. Making her stick thin takes away some of the core essence of that character. It's the same if Ethel Mertz walked out and was thinner than Lucy. She just wouldn't be "Ethel" anymore.

Even in the next 2 episodes I watched, there was something lost from the Barbara Jean character with the weight loss and she's not "Barbara Jean" anymore.

I think she's gained some of it back afterwards which is good because more weight just works better for her frame imo. I remember when she did that atrocious game show "Bet on your Baby" (Yes I was one of the 10 people who watched it lol) and she was a little chubbier again in that.

Kyra thankfully returns!! (and the irony isn't lost on me that she returns during an episode that's all about weight loss!) She only has those couple of in jokes about her condition and exits the stage. I wanted more Kyra and less Barbara Jean!!

It was a very funny episode still. When Van made fun of Reba doing her power walks heading to a sale on false teeth made me LOL...I guess now that i'm 50 I can appreciate old people humor. But the way he kept ragging on her power walks was really funny.

The story for this was Brock feeling insecure with the new BJ and asks Reba to spy on her workouts with her young hunky personal trainer. Reba wasn't the only one shocked at the outright sexual positions they bent their limbs getting into, but as soon as the trainer literally grabbed BJ's boob it was obvious he was going to turn out gay. Absolutely NO straight man would dare do that!

"Just Business"---A real estate firm wants to hire Van but not Reba and since they're partners, Van's loyalty lies with Reba and he's not interested. Reba wants him to accept the offer but he declines because Reba has done so much for him.

Van has been extra funny this season and the way he tells Cheyenne how Reba's a chatterbox was . It's another good episode only slightly brought down with Brock's second bout with mid life crisis and buying an electric ab blaster that "old people use when they give up" as Van says to Jake.

Brock also buys a Harley dresses like a biker in a leather gay bar and hideously perms his hair. It's not just any mid life crisis though---it's because his wife is now prettier than he is. Oh whatever---it's all so silly because he has a hot wife to bang and that's all he would be thinking of now.

But when he told Reba how he's always been the pretty one in his relationships it was really funny. As I said, I think the jokes are really good this season and better than past ones. It's a shame it's the last season just when things seem to be firing on all cylinders again. Ugh.

"Trading Spaces"----Definitely my favorite episode of the 3 watched tonight. Van turns the garage into a home office for him and Reba to become more productive and snag more clients.

Van shows Reba the transformed garage to Reba's delight, and just when he tells her how she has a genius for a son in law, he presses the garage door opener button and the whole wall of files lifts up and everything splatters all over the floor. I think I laughed out loud for a full minute at that.

Later on he puts red tape all over the button with big letters saying "DON'T TOUCH!" but Kyra purposely presses it on the way out of the garage at the end of the episode and the wall flies up again and it was just as funny as the first time around.

Speaking of Kyra, when Reba reminds her that college of only 10 months away she decides she wants to move back home to spend those months with her Mom.

When she tells BJ about it she gets all crazed and drills a bolt and chain on her bedroom door to keep her there. The whole scene falls flat with stick thin BJ. It's funnier when she gets like this when she was fat. It's hard to explain.

It's like "The Kind of Queens"---remember when Carrie got fat and she was suddenly more bitchy but funnier? And on "Designing Women", after Suzanne got fat, she was funnier too. I think these kinds of characters just work best when they're a little chunky. Well, that's my personal theory and i'm sticking with it.

Tomorrow i'll watch 3 more. I hate that i'm getting close to the end of the series, especially since this season opened so well. Oh and Cheyenne is back to normal again!!

She even mentions that all that helping the needy was just a phase (thank God) and she's back to her shallow and flaky self again!! The train is back on it's track this season.

I almost forgot!! Cheyenne is pregnant again and she and Van are planning to move out and get their own place for their growing family. It seems they knew this was the final season and it's all being set up for closure, which is great because it will all be wrapped up nicely when it finishes. (at least I hope!)
cfr1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 04:15 AM   #168
Lorimar Television

Quote:
Tomorrow i'll watch 3 more. I hate that i'm getting close to the end of the series, especially since this season opened so well. Oh and Cheyenne is back to normal again!!

She even mentions that all that helping the needy was just a phase (thank God) and she's back to her shallow and flaky self again!! The train is back on it's track this season.

I almost forgot!! Cheyenne is pregnant again and she and Van are planning to move out and get their own place for their growing family. It seems they knew this was the final season and it's all being set up for closure, which is great because it will all be wrapped up nicely when it finishes. (at least I hope!)
Hooray

Glad to hear you are enjoying the final season. I agree they set up nicely for the last season. I guess I get what you're saying about Melissa, I still think Barbra Jean is funny though.
Lorimar Television is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 11:17 AM   #169
cfr1970

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorimar Television View Post
Hooray

Glad to hear you are enjoying the final season. I agree they set up nicely for the last season. I guess I get what you're saying about Melissa, I still think Barbra Jean is funny though.
It's sad though because it seems that the writing is better and everything is working great that there's new life in the series now...and it's going to end in 10 episodes.

I think it should've gone on at least a couple of more seasons, but oh well. I'll enjoy these last 10 that I have left.
Old 09-27-2020, 10:03 PM   #170
cfr1970

“Roll With It”---Kind of a bizarre episode here. Kyra walks into the kitchen, opens the fridge, pulls out a beer and starts chugging it right in front of Reba---almost daring her to say something. Of course she does and a defiant Kyra is all “I’m 18 and can drink if I want.”

Um, no sweetie….until you’re 21 it’s against the law and Reba can get into trouble if word got out she allows her teen daughter to drink at home. I drank at 18 myself, but I wouldn’t dare do it at home in front of my Mom. I did my drinking out with friends and out of my parent's sight.

I wondered if she was purposely doing it to rebel, but then she said Brock & BJ allowed it over at their house so it wasn't rebellion. And OMG at that!...As Reba said…”Those two are dumber than a 5 pound sack of stupid.” Even their reasoning for it made no sense causing Reba to adjust that to a “10 pound sack of stupid”.

Even alcoholic Cheyenne sides with them too and tells Reba it should be ok to let her drink. Wow---it’s all very Twilight Zone because she of all people should be against it. And besides...it’s against the law!!

Then, after a strange guy strolls down the stairs one morning from Kyra’s room after spending the night, Reba finally puts her foot down and sets rules for no more drinking and no more boys sleeping over---even if it’s on the floor as he was the previous night. Go Reba!!

It was all weird because Kyra’s defiance seemed to come out of nowhere. Where was the buildup to this? I guess since she’s 18 she felt the need to test Reba to treat her like an adult...but she went about it all wrong.

There’s an uninteresting side story of Jake faking a disability to join a wheelchair basketball team that went nowhere and ended abruptly with him running up the stairs like he always does. I think they never knew just what to do with that poor kid. All in all it was a blah episode….oh and Brock’s hideous perm is thankfully gone.

“The Break Up”---Van is still being courted by the flashy realtor company that wants him. After telling Reba, who says it’s ok to take the job, he mentions he wants to keep his client list. Reba objects and I don’t understand why.

If he brought those clients in, then he has a right to keep them with his new job, but Reba won’t budge and she’s being pretty selfish imo. She makes him a bet for the client that she thinks he’ll lose. The bet is whoever sells a specific unsellable house that’s been on the market for a long time gets the list.

Van wins the bet selling the home which is near the loud airport, with constant flights overhead to a deaf person. Reba concedes and they make up, but I don’t get why Reba put up a fight in the first place if they were clients Van brought in himself.

The side story is Barbara Jean auditioning for a weather girl job. The audition scene would’ve been funnier imo when she was fat. I swear the character has lost something with the weight loss and I prefer fat BJ to thin BJ---she’s just funnier when chubby. Skinny BJ is not funny.

And skinny BJ is kind of a bitch too. Now that she’s thin she talks to Brock in a bitchy and condescending tone. The end scene where she told him she got the job and gloated before walking up the stairs acting like she was all that was pretty bitchy and I didn’t like her there.

This does happen with some women who lose a lot of weight though, and their inner bitch comes out after they drop the pounds. It was an ok episode though.

"Sweet Child O' Mine"---Feels like a rehashed episode where Cheyenne and Kyra are at odds with each other, have a heart to heart moment at the end and hug. I remember they did this exact same thing a few seasons ago.

And for an episode involving Kyra, her scenes are pretty short and few. The focus is more on Cheyenne here and I would’ve preferred more of Kyra. I guess after her being gone for a whole season, they don’t exactly know what to do with her anymore and she seems to be the odd girl out now.

It’s too bad they didn’t give her more to do for this final season, but then again perhaps that was her choice too and she didn’t want to work too much after recovering. I would’ve loved to have seen a story arc spanning a few episodes with Kyra at the center like they did when she wanted to move out. But oh well. I guess it wasn’t meant to be.

Another blah episode for me and so far the first 3 this season were the best. And weren’t Van and Cheyenne planning to move out?! She mentioned it a few episodes ago but they appear to have no plans to leave.

“Locked and Loaded”---Brock gets his vasectomy reversed so he can knock Barbara Jean up and bring them closer together. It feels like another rehashed episode where these two are once again having problems and on the verge of breaking up. You’d think they’d have come up with new stuff for this final season.

I’m wondering if they knew they only had a half season to wrap things up and decided to just coast till the end rather than be creative. I guess what’s the point when the end is drawing near?

Kyra again has small scenes where she pretty much just gives facial expressions to the other actors behavior and lines. And the whole Brock/BJ stuff is boring because we’ve been through it all before.

This would’ve been the perfect time to focus on Reba’s relationship with a new man while Van & Cheyenne move into a new place and maybe Kyra’s searching for the right college and wanting to go across the country to NY or something causing Reba to be against it.

There were so many possibilities for this season and with just 6 episodes to go, maybe there’s still time to squeeze it all in...but it looks like the next episode will deal with more Brock/BJ conflict. Ugh.

Vans You Tube clip was pretty dumb, but it was funny that he put the doofus sign on his own back because he liked that it made him popular and people shouted on the street “Hey Doofus!” to him.

Last 6 episodes next week and by the way it’s going, I think it’s time to end it before it gets any worse!
Old 09-28-2020, 01:25 AM   #171
Lorimar Television

Hmm i disagree about SCOM being a rehash, they've had eps where they fight before but never really got down to the root of their issues. After this ep Kyra and Cheyenne no longer argue so it seems it resolved things.

Van and Cheyenne are still moving, it will be a focus soon.

Last edited by Lorimar Television; 09-28-2020 at 01:57 AM.
Old 09-28-2020, 10:44 AM   #172
cfr1970

Quote:
Hmm i disagree about SCOM being a rehash, they've had eps where they fight before but never really got down to the root of their issues. After this ep Kyra and Cheyenne no longer argue so it seems it resolved things.

Van and Cheyenne are still moving, it will be a focus soon.
I remember an earlier episode where they fought and it stemmed from their childhood and then they talked and made up just like in SCOM. I can't remember which exact episode it was but it was very similar to this one.

I see the episode before the last one is titled "The Housewarming", so that must be the move.
Old 09-28-2020, 08:24 PM   #173
Christopher
Forum Veteran

Quote:
There were so many possibilities for this season and with just 6 episodes to go, maybe there’s still time to squeeze it all in...but it looks like the next episode will deal with more Brock/BJ conflict. Ugh.

This is why I don't care for Reba after season 3. The later years feel like recycled plots of problems the couples are going through. Brock and BJ's relationship takes up a lot of screen time over the course of the show. I would have liked by season 6 that they were happy and didn't have anymore drama.

Did you notice BJ's obsession again with Reba as she's offering advice to Cheyenne in Sweet Child of Mine? I thought it was creepy she's right behind Reba and acting like she's a God. Her worshipping of Reba was stale by season 6 too.

There's other things of season 6 that I don't feel made sense by that point. There's one that stands out the most in the episode Cheyenne's Rival. I'll wait until you see it but there's a total contradiction on Van's part from the season 5 finale to his speech in that season 6 episode.
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 01:35 PM   #174
cfr1970

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher View Post
This is why I don't care for Reba after season 3. The later years feel like recycled plots of problems the couples are going through. Brock and BJ's relationship takes up a lot of screen time over the course of the show. I would have liked by season 6 that they were happy and didn't have anymore drama.

Did you notice BJ's obsession again with Reba as she's offering advice to Cheyenne in Sweet Child of Mine? I thought it was creepy she's right behind Reba and acting like she's a God. Her worshipping of Reba was stale by season 6 too.

There's other things of season 6 that I don't feel made sense by that point. There's one that stands out the most in the episode Cheyenne's Rival. I'll wait until you see it but there's a total contradiction on Van's part from the season 5 finale to his speech in that season 6 episode.
The first 3 episodes of season 6 were good but took a downward slide after that with the plot rehashing. I agree the first 3 seasons are the best.

BJ's obsession with Reba is so old at this point and with her drastic weight loss, she's not even BJ anymore but POD BJ.

I notice her lower half is still kind of wide and chunky while her face if gaunt and thin and this makes her look sickly and disproportional. Whenever she's on screen now i'm too distracted by the weight loss to even pay attention to what she's doing now. IMO this transformation ruined the character.

I have the last 6 episodes to watch Saturday & Sunday and I just hope the series finale wraps everything up nicely. Looking back at the series in hindsight now, there seemed to be so many missed opportunities and as a whole the series was uneven imo.

Even though I didn't care for the Cheyenne alcoholic and then finding herself story, it was weird how they just dropped the whole thing at the start of season 6 instead of continuing that whole story arc.

And who knows all the stories Kyra would've had if she stayed during season 5? I think we would've seen a lot of good stuff there.
Old 10-03-2020, 11:02 PM   #175
cfr1970

"As We Forgive Those..."---This was a really funny one. I feel like an idiot because it wasn't until halfway through that I realized that was Kelly Clarkson playing Kelly the intern. I kept thinking she reminds me an awful lot of Reese Witherspoon, but it's not her.

I don't think i've ever seen her act before, but she was very natural and not bad at all.

My favorite scenes were of Van not wanting to name the new baby after Brock. And when Cheyenne told him Van was a weird name too, and he shoots back at Cheyenne's name and called her "Hiawatha" and "Pocahantas"

Still not warming up to skinny BJ and wouldn't mind if Kelly Clarkson had taken over the part---she was great as doppleganger BJ.

The last scene where they spooked American Idol was funny, and I was glad I figured out it was Kelly Clarkson before that scene came---I would've felt REALLY dumb at that point, so i'm glad I figured it out on my own even if it took half the episode.

Will watch 2 more tonight and final 3 tomorrow.
Old 10-04-2020, 12:58 AM   #176
cfr1970

"Bullets Over Brock"---This was a stinker. Brock is sleeping in Reba's garage because he told BJ he's away on business but just wants to get away from her. Oh good lord we've been around this block before---does anybody care at this point? They announce their divorce at the end but really--just do it and put us out of our misery already.

And wouldn't it have been so funny if Brock left BJ for a tall chubby blond?

The only thing that saved this episode was Van's psychotic break on the soccer field while coaching Jake's team. This season this character has been extra funny and are where all my laughs come from. It's sad that just when he gets really funny, the show's about to end. The things he says and does is LOL funny.

"Cheyenne's Rival"---Thankfully a good one after the last stinker. Van & Cheyenne are house shopping and Cheyenne just HAS to have a English Tudor style house.
Reba finds one in town, but it's being sold by Cheyenne's old HS rival...who has to be all of 22 years old and selling a house? Did her whole family die in a plane crash or something? It's a bit too young to be selling a home like that, but I just went along with it.

Hilarity ensues as Cheyenne and old rival trade barbs with one another while Reba is trying to get her to come down in price and sell her daughter the house--but their bickering and insulting is making things worse.

Van is hilarious when he ogles the hot rival and can't even get words out when speaking to her. When Reba tells the two women to make up....Van eagerly suggests they hug to make up. The way he said it while leering at them was hysterical, especially because he was saying this in front of and about his wife.

The side story was BJ and Brock boring me to tears having a "date" to discuss their impending divorce. It was all so dumb but the whole Cheyenne/rival story made up for that.

And the house they were buying was so weird. It was just a living room with nothing else. Cheyenne opened what looked like a closet door behind the stairs and said "nice kitchen"....but on the other side of that wall was clearly the front of the house.

And they were seriously ready to sign the papers without even looking through the whole house either! LOL...no one buys a house just looking at the living room!

Sure Van ran upstairs all of 30 seconds to look at the game room...but Cheyenne never left the living room at all! Then again, I remember when I bought my home and I literally did the same thing as Van. After walking inside, I instantly loved the layout, went through all the rooms in like 60 seconds and told the realtor "Call and make an offer right now! I want this!"....But at least I ran through all the rooms first.

Kyra sadly just makes 2 minute appearances and exits stage left. I seriously think the show just didn't know what to do with her when she came back, and it appears to me the actress playing her seemed tense and uncomfortable there. It makes me wonder if she wasn't warmly welcomed back by the cast/producers or just didn't want to be there. Or maybe i'm just reading into things too much...but that's the feeling I get when watching her. It's like she's not into things.

It's sad because in the first 3 seasons I was really liking her character.

Oh well....last 3 episodes tomorrow night! Part of me doesn't want to finish it because I began enjoying my Reba Saturday & Sunday nights. I'll start on Rhoda next week....but it just won't be the same.
Old 10-04-2020, 02:39 AM   #177
Lorimar Television

Quote:
"As We Forgive Those..."---This was a really funny one. I feel like an idiot because it wasn't until halfway through that I realized that was Kelly Clarkson playing Kelly the intern. I kept thinking she reminds me an awful lot of Reese Witherspoon, but it's not her.

I don't think i've ever seen her act before, but she was very natural and not bad at all.

My favorite scenes were of Van not wanting to name the new baby after Brock. And when Cheyenne told him Van was a weird name too, and he shoots back at Cheyenne's name and called her "Hiawatha" and "Pocahantas"

Still not warming up to skinny BJ and wouldn't mind if Kelly Clarkson had taken over the part---she was great as doppleganger BJ.

The last scene where they spooked American Idol was funny, and I was glad I figured out it was Kelly Clarkson before that scene came---I would've felt REALLY dumb at that point, so i'm glad I figured it out on my own even if it took half the episode.

Will watch 2 more tonight and final 3 tomorrow.
LMAO! Agreed that was a good ep.
Old 10-04-2020, 02:43 AM   #178
Lorimar Television

Quote:
"Cheyenne's Rival"---Thankfully a good one after the last stinker. Van & Cheyenne are house shopping and Cheyenne just HAS to have a English Tudor style house.
Reba finds one in town, but it's being sold by Cheyenne's old HS rival...who has to be all of 22 years old and selling a house? Did her whole family die in a plane crash or something? It's a bit too young to be selling a home like that, but I just went along with it.

Hilarity ensues as Cheyenne and old rival trade barbs with one another while Reba is trying to get her to come down in price and sell her daughter the house--but their bickering and insulting is making things worse.

Van is hilarious when he ogles the hot rival and can't even get words out when speaking to her. When Reba tells the two women to make up....Van eagerly suggests they hug to make up. The way he said it while leering at them was hysterical, especially because he was saying this in front of and about his wife.

The side story was BJ and Brock boring me to tears having a "date" to discuss their impending divorce. It was all so dumb but the whole Cheyenne/rival story made up for that.

And the house they were buying was so weird. It was just a living room with nothing else. Cheyenne opened what looked like a closet door behind the stairs and said "nice kitchen"....but on the other side of that wall was clearly the front of the house.

And they were seriously ready to sign the papers without even looking through the whole house either! LOL...no one buys a house just looking at the living room!

Sure Van ran upstairs all of 30 seconds to look at the game room...but Cheyenne never left the living room at all! Then again, I remember when I bought my home and I literally did the same thing as Van. After walking inside, I instantly loved the layout, went through all the rooms in like 60 seconds and told the realtor "Call and make an offer right now! I want this!"....But at least I ran through all the rooms first.

Kyra sadly just makes 2 minute appearances and exits stage left. I seriously think the show just didn't know what to do with her when she came back, and it appears to me the actress playing her seemed tense and uncomfortable there. It makes me wonder if she wasn't warmly welcomed back by the cast/producers or just didn't want to be there. Or maybe i'm just reading into things too much...but that's the feeling I get when watching her. It's like she's not into things.

It's sad because in the first 3 seasons I was really liking her character.

Oh well....last 3 episodes tomorrow night! Part of me doesn't want to finish it because I began enjoying my Reba Saturday & Sunday nights. I'll start on Rhoda next week....but it just won't be the same.
Haha ok so that's five eps you enjoyed! Two more and thats over half
Old 10-04-2020, 10:58 AM   #179
cfr1970

Quote:
Haha ok so that's five eps you enjoyed! Two more and thats over half
With just 3 more episodes to go I hope I can do it. I really hope the finale is good and I don't hate it. This was overall a very good show so i'd hate to see it go out terrible.
Old 10-04-2020, 07:03 PM   #180
Lorimar Television

Quote:
With just 3 more episodes to go I hope I can do it. I really hope the finale is good and I don't hate it. This was overall a very good show so i'd hate to see it go out terrible.
It wraps the show pretty nicely I'd say