Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post > Trading Post - Archives - Read-Only

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: New Sitcom from Chuck Lorre Under Development at CBS; Remembering Legendary TV Producer Leonard Goldberg
Fri-Yay: The Good Place Nearing the End; TBS Orders More Misery Index
Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials
ABC's Schooled Gets Full Sophomore Year; Pop TV Rings in the New Year with Schitt's Creek
Special Guest Hosts on Late Late Show; A Very COZI Christmas Marathon on COZI TV
Roseanne Coming to COZI TV in January; Comedy Central Brings Back 31 Days of Holiday Survival
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 2, 2019)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 11-04-2003, 10:47 PM   #16
Collinwood2003
Banned
Banned!!
Forum Regular

Man are those some crazy prices. 4 tapes for the gummi bears is like 200 dollars. Simpsons 600 dollars. Some of the shows he has he might not have. It's his way of making it easier to rip people off. No one will ever know for sure. But it sure is tempting. Season 2 inspector gadget is very hard to find. I only have season 1. I know he got married with children from Jason who he ripped off.

Angie
Old 11-04-2003, 11:10 PM   #17
passionsfan79
Proud to be Sara fan

Send a message via AIM to passionsfan79 Send a message via MSN to passionsfan79 Send a message via Yahoo to passionsfan79

he also got boy meets world from me as well he said he had them once before but his got damaged. and its not a complete set either i owe him one more video which i was gonna send out the next day because 12 videos wouldnt fit in my package. i agree with you collinwood he may not have all of those. i even asked him i bet you dont even have diffrent strokes that i was getting from him. i said i bet you just put some of that stuff on your list to get what you want am i right? because he ripped me off to and yes they are really crazy prices
Old 11-04-2003, 11:16 PM   #18
Collinwood2003
Banned
Banned!!
Forum Regular

Thanks americandreamsfan03. Glad you didn't send that other tape out.

Angie
Old 11-05-2003, 12:27 AM   #19
videotrading
Frequent Poster

Ohhhh

I have been having *fun* with this pinhead. I basically told him to STOP taking money from people. I know there are people out there who would actually pay some of the prices he is asking. Here are a few of the lovely emails I have receieved from him. The first one being about the negative comments on the net about him.

"as far as bad postings go on the net, its not like i really need to explain it, but its these two guys that i did a trade with , a big mistake of mine, they send me some crap and i sent them something i posted them and now they said they were going to go out of there way to ruin my business if u want to buy into that, then go ahead.. 2 people i have dealt with out of hundreds... only two that have ever said anything bad, and they are just responded to what i said to get back... but like i said, ya know i usually sell, so i doesnt bother me if you dont want to trade.. good luck on your journey. "

Sweet, no? Anyway, after that I told him that he is a fraud and needs to get a job to make a living, not take money from innocent folks.... This is the last email I received from him:

"like i said in the previous emails the titles you have are not difficult to get elsewhere, there common the titles i posses you cant just tape on tv, so by all means go elsewhere to get them you are not hurting my feeling my calling me a thief or telling me you think i rip people off because i don't.. So good luck to you, and have fun tracking down what you need.. Drop me a line when you find them elsewhere in about 10 years, thanks "

I would be surprised if this guy is older than 12.
Old 11-05-2003, 12:35 AM   #20
passionsfan79
Proud to be Sara fan

Send a message via AIM to passionsfan79 Send a message via MSN to passionsfan79 Send a message via Yahoo to passionsfan79

big mistake of mine for trading with him thats for dang sure. my tapes were good quality even sent him my original copies
Old 11-05-2003, 09:24 AM   #21
DylanP
Occasional Poster

Well here is the end of my story.

As i wrote back in the other post, i sent him $20.00 for one dvd so i could preview the quality. Then i came aware that this guy is a fake from all the post about him. I emailed him and said please send my money back as i did not want to go through with it. He made up some excuses and gave me a fake traking # (just by looking at it, you could tell he hit a bunch of random # and letters HA)

So since i sent him the money via Paypal i filed a claim with them against him. And about 3 hours after the claim was sent He refunded my money. I guess i was lucky.
really if i lost $20 bucks it would have not been a BIG deal... i mean most of you guys on here lost a LOT more.

I would continue to take action against him, if i where you.

also... this is another email he uses - anydvd4u@yahoo.com
Old 11-05-2003, 01:56 PM   #22
capeside_93
Banned
Banned!!
Frequent Poster

VIDEOTRADING,

I am sure you can find what you need elsewhere and it WON'T take 10 years!
How stupid of him to think that he has EVERYTHING (even though I do agree with the rest of you and he probably doesn't have half of it)

I myself have never seen anyone with some of those complete sets but just think you can always get misc. episodes and put a set together with some patience and time plus your not dealing with this jerk in the meantime!

And Dylan I'm soo glad you got your money back.

I can't believe I even thought about trading with this guy.

Thanks for all the posts everyone.
Old 11-05-2003, 03:53 PM   #23
jroxx2002
Frequent Poster

check out the Email this guy send me because I posted this...

Every heard of Slander...Character defermation> apparently you have not... its a felony... and your email that you are sending out with my name to various people with my address and phone number is over the line, im glad i saved it and i am on the phone right now with the police department in the crystal.. your going to cause yourself more harm then good, believe me.. and by calling me a theif, when i am most certainly not is pressable charges.. that is all i have to say, the rest will be in a prefacia document sent to you.. good day.
Old 11-05-2003, 04:04 PM   #24
dlemond
Hey, I know you.

Quote:
Originally posted by jroxx2002

Every heard of Slander...Character defermation> apparently you have not... its a felony... and your email that you are sending out with my name to various people with my address and phone number is over the line, im glad i saved it and i am on the phone right now with the police department in the crystal.. your going to cause yourself more harm then good, believe me.. and by calling me a theif, when i am most certainly not is pressable charges.. that is all i have to say, the rest will be in a prefacia document sent to you.. good day.
Yeah, I'm sure there will be a warrant out for your arrest.

This guy should be more worried that all these people he has screwed will get together and find a way to get him.

He really didn't hide his personal information.
Old 11-06-2003, 10:49 AM   #25
peter may
The SO Limey

Send a message via MSN to peter may

so when are you being sued then

this guy is such a lox
Old 11-06-2003, 12:35 PM   #26
PZelda
Two Valeries! <3
Forum Legend

Quote:

If this guy wants to be truly scary, HE SHOULD GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN PROPER GRAMMAR!!!!!!
Old 11-06-2003, 03:11 PM   #27
jroxx2002
Frequent Poster

oh yes, I'm posting these from jail!!!
Old 11-06-2003, 04:13 PM   #28
PZelda
Two Valeries! <3
Forum Legend

Quote:
oh yes, I'm posting these from jail!!!
Old 11-06-2003, 10:34 PM   #29
secret_defender
Frequent Poster

Add another seller to the list. Used paypal bank transfer weeks later it comes back saying no good.
Old 12-29-2003, 10:21 PM   #30
cp1971
Occasional Poster

I was considering a trade with him ( ragstoriches)
after reading these posts i`m glad i didn`t go ahead.