Sitcoms Online - Main Page / Message Boards - Main Page / News Blog / Photo Galleries / DVD Reviews / Buy TV Shows on DVD and Blu-ray

View Today's Active Threads / View New Posts / Mark All Boards Read / Chit Chat Board

Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums  

Go Back   Sitcoms Online Message Boards - Forums > Trading Post > Trading Post - Archives - Read-Only

Notices

SitcomsOnline.com News Blog Headlines Twitter Facebook Instagram RSS

SitcomsOnline Digest: New Sitcom from Chuck Lorre Under Development at CBS; Remembering Legendary TV Producer Leonard Goldberg
Fri-Yay: The Good Place Nearing the End; TBS Orders More Misery Index
Antenna TV's News Year's Day with NewsRadio Marathon; American Housewife Star Gets Netflix Comedy Specials
ABC's Schooled Gets Full Sophomore Year; Pop TV Rings in the New Year with Schitt's Creek
Special Guest Hosts on Late Late Show; A Very COZI Christmas Marathon on COZI TV
Roseanne Coming to COZI TV in January; Comedy Central Brings Back 31 Days of Holiday Survival
Sitcom Stars on Talk Shows; This Week in Sitcoms (Week of December 2, 2019)

New on DVD/Blu-ray (October/November/December)

Life with Lucy - The Complete Series Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek) Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season

10/08 - Leave it to Beaver - The Complete Series
10/08 - Life with Lucy - The Complete Series
10/15 - Mom - The Complete Sixth Season
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 1
10/16 - Our Miss Brooks - Season 1 - Volume 2
11/05 - The Fonz and the Happy Days Gang - The Complete Animated Series
11/05 - Laverne & Shirley in the Army (Animated Series) - The DVD Edition
11/05 - Letterkenny - Seasons 1 & 2
11/05 - Step by Step - The Complete Fifth Season (WBShop.com)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Twelfth and Final Season (Blu-ray)
11/12 - The Big Bang Theory - The Complete Series (Blu-ray Limited Edition)
11/18 - The Guest Book - Season Two
11/19 - The King of Queens - The Complete Series (Mill Creek)
11/19 - The Kominsky Method - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
12/03 - The Simpsons - The Nineteenth Season
12/03 - The Simpsons - Seasons 1-20: Limited Collector's Set
12/10 - Family Guy - Season Seventeen
12/17 - Fuller House - The Complete Fourth Season
More TV DVD Releases / DVD Reviews Archive / SitcomsOnline Digest

Old 08-16-2003, 11:07 PM   #1
Collinwood2003
Banned
Banned!!
Forum Regular

Default About these traders that could be bad

I don't know if they are on these boards but this one Matt Jackson at mattj2323@hotmail.com. I sent him my tapes monday and asked if he sent my tapes and a tracking #. No responce. Tried two more times and no responce. I checked the tracking # to see if he got my tapes and he did.You entered 0302 2940 0000 8560 6447
Your item was delivered at 3:00 pm on August 14, 2003 in BROWNSVILLE, IN 47325.

I emailed him just now to see if he would say he got my tapes.

This next one who lives in Canada name is Mike. His site is

http://www.geocities.com/wezozzy/index.html

I posted a trader check on this person at google and they said their trades went well but now I have my doubts. I haven't heard from him since the 9th of this month. Emailed him like 3 tapes asking for a newer update. I bought from this person and it was alot of money. They said they got my payment on 8/1 and kept me updated alot. Then all of a sudden I haven't heard from them in a week.

From now on I will do the you send first unless I traded with you before or if you know some of the people I traded with. This doesn't effect 2 people that I emailed them about. I may have another bad trader post and she is talked about being a bad trader to. I hope she doesn't take it the wrong way since I am a little angry about these recent bad traders but I am making her send first next time. It has been like 3 weeks and haven't gotten my 4 tapes from her. The first trade went well 3 tapes.

Angie
Old 08-17-2003, 09:39 AM   #2
Agent 13

Angie,

I've been trying to get ahold of you! Have you gotten my emails?

Jen
Old 08-17-2003, 02:10 PM   #3
jroxx2002
Frequent Poster

yeah, I've been tryin' to get a hold of you too. Is your E-mail screwed up or something?
Old 08-17-2003, 05:47 PM   #4
Collinwood2003
Banned
Banned!!
Forum Regular

Hi Jason and Jen,

I don't know what it is with my email but I"m going to do my usual weekly virus scan. I been having trouble with my hotmail one but not my earthlink one. It hasn't let me in my hotmail one all week. Jason did you get my email from last night? Jen did you get my email from Friday? Just wanted to let you know I labeled your tapes and have them ready to go on monday. And Jason incase you don't get the email I will be sending out your tapes monday to.

Angie
Old 08-17-2003, 08:44 PM   #5
Agent 13

Quote:
Originally posted by Collinwood2003
Hi Jason and Jen,

I don't know what it is with my email but I"m going to do my usual weekly virus scan. I been having trouble with my hotmail one but not my earthlink one. It hasn't let me in my hotmail one all week. Jason did you get my email from last night? Jen did you get my email from Friday? Just wanted to let you know I labeled your tapes and have them ready to go on monday. And Jason incase you don't get the email I will be sending out your tapes monday to.

Angie
Angie,

I only have your earthlink email address. Hey! Things happen. I just assumed that you were busy with things. You did get my package right?

Have a good evening!

Jen
Old 08-17-2003, 10:00 PM   #6
cp32
Forum Regular

yeah your earthlink must be on the wire. I ve sent quite a few emails. Hope I m not on the bad trader list. I shipped back your tapes on purpose so you could see I wasnt trying to pull a fast one on ya. Anyways,

As far as sending first, understandable. you are not the only one that got ripped recently, sucks people like that have to ruin it for those who are HONEST traders. The blaster worm is only affecting Xp & win2000 , & WinNT not Me or 98.
Norton has a fix for it. Reinstall your earthlink software, delete all cookies, temp, history, and uninstall earthlink. Then reinstall it.
See if that helps. I have to do it every once in while with bluelight.
earhtlink might need an update too. Like yourself, I too am still angry over getting ripped off for 3 tapes. If they were copies.Which is what I should have done. It wouldnt have been so bad. well, sorry you are having such a mess with your emails and sorry you had to take a loss like that.
Old 08-17-2003, 10:11 PM   #7
passionsfan79
Proud to be Sara fan

Send a message via AIM to passionsfan79 Send a message via MSN to passionsfan79 Send a message via Yahoo to passionsfan79

i have earthlink and mine seems to be doing fine. but maybe its diffrent to

Member of the Sara Evans fan club since Dec 05 2005 forever
Old 08-17-2003, 10:16 PM   #8
Collinwood2003
Banned
Banned!!
Forum Regular

Hi CP2

Don't worry you are not on my bad trader list. I emailed you two times today saying that everything was fine and that I am sending your tapes out monday. I am redoing your Alf tapes 1 first in sp to be on the safe side. Just thought I post here in case you don't get my email again.

Angie
Old 08-17-2003, 10:25 PM   #9
Collinwood2003
Banned
Banned!!
Forum Regular

Matt Jackson is saying at coolcollecting that he has not received my packaged yet. But the tracking # here says that he got it. 0302 2940 0000 8560 6447

He also said he was waiting for me to send first but he did not let me know that. I told him that I did not like that and have been ripped off to many times to have me send first. Any ideas why if the tracking # says he got it but he says he didn't get it?
Old 08-17-2003, 10:38 PM   #10
Collinwood2003
Banned
Banned!!
Forum Regular

Now he said he got it and that his sister checks his mail sometimes. I just hope I get the tapes that he is sending monday. And now I got to see if the person I think is a bad seller will come through.
Old 08-17-2003, 10:41 PM   #11
Agent 13

Quote:
Originally posted by Collinwood2003
Now he said he got it and that his sister checks his mail sometimes. I just hope I get the tapes that he is sending monday. And now I got to see if the person I think is a bad seller will come through.
It's amazing how posting this kind of stuff makes even the bad traders come through sometimes. I don't think they particularly like having their names smeared on boards like this. It's too bad that they weren't honest in the first place. Sad world we live in, that's for sure.

Jen
Old 08-17-2003, 10:44 PM   #12
cp32
Forum Regular

Default > About these traders that could be bad

Ok, thanks... I will be the first to admit. I am late sending sometimes. I do come through. I thought you were upset because they were late. So to all .. Yes, I do ship a little late but I always come through. I always keep in contact with my trades .
I dont fall off the face of the earth either.

AS for matt:

He posted just now. I dont believe it. Those tracking numbers are there for a reason. You could call the post office tommorow.
ask them if they could tell you where your package is . They can tell you right off where it is. Or if it was delivered.

I m tellin ya angie. He is doing the exact same thing as george including the way he is doing things. Time will tell. Did you trade for vcd sets? what was his list.
Old 08-17-2003, 10:51 PM   #13
Collinwood2003
Banned
Banned!!
Forum Regular

Hi Christina,

Yeah I am late sometimes to getting packages out. I thought I posted here since you wouldn't think I was mad at you when I wasn't. I'll email you again to see if you got it and if you can please let me know if you got it. I'll do that right now. I traded with alot of people on this board so you know I"m good. I had traded Matt for his simpsosn seasons 1-9 so my whole simpsons set will be complete on vhs. That is if I get his tapes.

Angie
Old 08-17-2003, 10:57 PM   #14
cp32
Forum Regular

no, didnt get it??? Just mail from here notifying me of a reply to this thread
Old 08-17-2003, 11:00 PM   #15
Collinwood2003
Banned
Banned!!
Forum Regular

I sent it like 3 minutes ago. Do you have another email you want to try?